Maker&Son Reviews

Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Victoria Benson
Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Victoria Benson
We purchased an already made sofa from the ready to deliver options and we are so happy. The communication was brilliant, the delivery was quick, the team installing it were really nice and helpful, and most importantly, we love our new sofa!
Hello there, so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new sofa and that you have had a positive experience ordering with us. If you need anything else please feel free to get in touch. Thank you
I love my beautiful couch and chair they are the most things I’ve ever sat on. Delivery was swift and extremely efficient.
Thanks Irene - we're so pleased you are happy with your pieces of furniture. If you ever have any questions about care or for other pieces, just let us know.
From ordering samples to the sofa arriving, Maker&Son are a fantastic company. The customer service is 2nd to none and I am absolutely in love with my sofa!!!! So much so, as soon as it arrived I went online to find an armchair. Thank you so much!
This is so delightful to read, thanks so so much Rohan. We're thrilled you had such a great experience while selecting your latest furniture. Please do stay in touch should you want to know anything more, or if there's anything else we can help you with.
Beautiful sofa, amazingly comfortable, brilliant customer service and delivery, outstanding mobile showroom.
Thanks so much for the lovely words - we're so pleased you had such a pleasant experience working with us.
Lovely personable service and such a clever idea to have the mobile show room. Loving our sofa , armchair and chaise . Colours and fabrics are fab and plumping up despite the size of cushions is easy !
Hi there Fiorella, we're so glad you're pleased with your furniture. If you ever have any other questions on looking after your pieces, or about anything else - please just let us know.
Great service and so happy with the incredibly comfy and chic Song Sofa.. I searched high and low for a UK made sofa using sustainable and toxic free materials that was also comfy and stylish.. There is a chic simplicity to their range which seems hard to find these days. This was the only company I found that ticked all the boxes.. Well worth paying a little more than the average sofa for something that will last and also eco-conscious points gained!.. each decision we make as a consumer impacts our health and the environment..and ultimately what kind of future we want to build!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Thank you so much for the kind words Sophie, we absolutely agree in being conscious of the environment as producers, and also as consumers. And how lovely to see the sofa now firmly a part of such a homely living space - truly wonderful!
Great service, great quality chair and all around wonderful experience in ordering from Maker&Son. Thank you!
Thanks so much Allison - we really appreciate the review - we wish you many happy years with your new furniture.
Excellent service. Very friendly and efficient sales and delivery team members. Very convenient having the mobile showroom. The quality and comfort of chair and love seat is incredible. Thanks a lot!!
Hi there Olga, thanks so much for the wonderful words on your experience with us! We really do appreciate it.
The sofa of my dreams! Lives up to the expectation I had over the last 5 years of me coveting it - Thank you Maker & Sons - I now have the best place to rest after long days at work !
What a fantastic message to read! This is exactly why we do what we do, to help people rest in the comfiest possible furniture! Just reach out to us if we can ever be of any more help to you.
We absolutely loved working with Maker & Son, customer service was fantastic. We purchased a Song Sofa, Song chair and Song stool in a moonstone linen. The linen fabric is of outstanding quality - it is soft, durable and beautiful. The sofa, chair and a stool are super cushiony and comfy, you wouldn't want to leave them. It's the comfiest sofa I've experienced. Maker & Son family business is driven by great values, you can tell that they put their soul into it and great effort. Even their marketing videos are special, accompanied by music of Chopin and Debussy. You know that the furniture will be a top class. Highly recommended! Lily & Joni x
Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Hi there Lily & Joni. We're so so pleased that our values have been so evident to you throughout your journey with us. Our passion and commitment really is at the heart of all we do, regardless of the department. From all of us here we wish you the absolute best, and trust you'll enjoy your furniture for years to come!
Our relationship with the person from Makers&Son is phenomenal, as is the sofa we took so long to decide on. Delivery was faultless too. I am now spending more time chilling out on my gorgeous new sofa.
Wow what a lovely message, thanks Eva! So pleased the sofa is exactly as you hoped, choosing the right one is very correctly, a careful process. Please do let us know if we can be of any more help to you.
We have had an excellent experience dealing with Maker and Son. Philip is very attentive and reliable, very easy to deal with. The furniture is of a very high standard and we are enjoying the sofas more and more each day...
So glad to hear your experience when speaking with Philip was such a positive one! Please do let us know if you think we can be of any more help!
If you are invited to join a Members only club, you expect the chairs to be comfortable and this sums up how I feel about the Maker&Son experience. From the visit from the"room in the van" to the reality of the furniture in your home, its a special experience and relationship. Membership is expensive but the quality can't be questioned and the service from the staff has been delightful. When you dial the 0800 number it feels as if you are getting through to a family member in a lovely home that you want to go and visit. We were lucky enough to find what we wanted in the NOW section so it was delivered in 10 days. Spend time with the fabrics as its a major decision and be aware that the furniture seems bigger than the dimensions given as the arm cushions hang over. We are really pleased with our decision and the whole experience. Thanks
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Wow what an exquisite photo of your new furniture with some delightful accompanying decoration. We're all so happy to know this was how you felt when speaking with us, it's exactly how we hope every customer feels: listened to, understood and part of the Maker&Son family.
We settled on Maker & Son for their ethos, warmth and home grown production. As a company, they are streets ahead in terms of customer service, attention to detail and use of natural and sustainable materials. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will almost certainly be buying further items in the future. Thanks to Matt, Laura and Will for their attention to detail and friendly approach. A pleasure to do business with. And oh my word are these sofas comfortable!
This was just lovely to read, thanks so much Sharon. I've passed this on to the team who are so so pleased to know you had such a pleasant buying experience with us.
I ordered from the 'now' collection and took delivery within the very week. It is worth every penny and more, an absolute pleasure. I made the right decision!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Hi there Olawande, thanks so much for your review of our Now process, and what an absolutely wonderful picture. Glad to see you and your pooch are enjoying the piece. Please do get back in touch should you have any questions, or any other enquiries.
Absolutely spot on customer service and our sofa is beyond wonderful. We’ve hardly moved from it since it arrived. The whole team down to the delivery crew have been wonderful to deal with and really gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy and the process easy. Worth every since penny.
Thank you so much Hattie for your such kind words. It's so great to know you've had such a positive experience. If you ever have any further questions or requirements please do get back in touch and we'll be happy to help!
Beautiful and comfortable sofa, I bought it online which I have never done with a sofa but wasn’t disappointed. Customer service and delivery were done with thoughtfulness and care and clearly everyone involved has passion for the product and therefore their work. Really very pleased.
Hi there Marie-Anne, We're so pleased your experience with our online experience and that our passion for the brand was so well communicated. We really are passionate about our products and are always happy to help, should you require anything more.
We are so happy with our two sofas, they are ridiculously comfortable. Great individual service would not hesitate in recommending Maker and Son or their products. Loved having the showroom van visit us at home brilliant idea! Only problem is I can’t get anyone off the sofas including the dog!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Thanks so much for the kind words and the absolutely gorgeous picture. We hope you enjoy you and your family (and most importantly, your dog 😊) enjoy your sofas for years to come 💕
What a fantastic company! I recently took delivery of my handcrafted 100% linen bed, the last bed I will ever need to buy. The build quality is just astonishing and meticulous right down the alignment of the integrated zips for the bed cover. Furthermore, everything from the comprehensive support team, the advice, the regular updates right the way to delivery, the 'white-glove' installation and the post-delivery support was truly outstanding. These handmade furniture items are well worth the wait from order date to delivery. And did I mention the insurance cover in the event of accidents? A small additional outlay for five years of peace of mind. I can only ever highly recommend Maker&Son. I am a super-happy owner.
Hi there Richard. We are absolutely delighted that you are so pleased with your bed, and thank you for your such kind words. I've been sure to pass your review on to Hannah, Laura & the delivery team who were supporting your enquiry personally. If there is anything else you need from us, or if you have any questions on further care for your bed, please feel free to get back in touch and we would be very happy to help. Many thanks.
It was all perfect, the warmth they brought in from the moment they arrived to the outfits they wore was just amazing! Cleaned up their mess, most comfortable sofa I've ever sat on, and slept on. Worth every penny!! Thank yoh
Hi Jaih, thanks for taking the time to fill out this review - I have relayed this back to the team and we're so pleased you are happy with your purchase and delivery service. If you ever do require anything else, feel free to get back in touch, and if you have any photos of your sofa we'd absolutely love to see it!
Maker&Son is rated 4.96 based on 95 reviews