Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
A1 service. Good Info on order. Keeped me up to date on delivery. Product very good quality and not expensive.
Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jum
All authentic and as good as in Thailand. All of the family have enjoyed their "Easter Egg " presents and will be coming back for more and using your different recipes, especially one young grandson cook. Many thanks for sorting out the delivery mixup on one order. A very good product and a very fine customer care service.
Delivery very prompt - I was recommended to this product and it lives up to expectations
Incredible value for money!! You get so many packs and each one serves 8 people!! Wonderful flavours x
I ordered 3 packs of the Jungle Curry paste and this stuff is the real deal. I’ve managed to make jungle curry taste like when I had it in Thailand. Warning - this paste is very hot. I’m no stranger to spicy food, having a pretty good tolerance, but this stuff is potent. You may wish to not use the full sachet the first time you try it.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Very efficient
Easy to navigate website, excellent delivery speed
Absolutely delicious
Quite possibly the best Thai red curry I have ever had! Cannot reccomened highly enough
Beautifully packed plus fast delivery.
Bought a mixed pack of curry pastes All different in flavour(s) but all the same in superb quality and taste... Definitely use again, and highly recommend Mae Jum products
We live locally so we were very lucky to have our order hand delivered the same day!
Lovely customer service, website was easy to use and the curry tasted AMAZING
Website is easy to use and delivery was extremely prompt
only used one so far but very good.
Really pleased with product and good service
Lovely paste.
As a fervent lover of Thai food, I decided I had to learn to make them at home myself, rather than rely on takeaways. Years ago, there used to be a decent choice of pastes available in supermarkets, and my favourite were those made by Blue Elephant. Sadly, supermarkets eventually all decided to settle on a single brand that has become increasingly bland and inferior over the years, so I had to see out an alternative. Thanks goodness I found Mae Jum. I bought the Taster Bundle so I could try every... single... one, and how glad am I that I did? The green curry paste is the most vibrant, complex and fresh tasting paste I have ever bought! I'll never need to order a green curry from a restaurant ever again. Similarly, the red paste was so rich and subtle in a curry and added so much extra complexity to a pad bai horapha that I'll never use anything else. Can't wait to try the penang and massaman pastes next, followed by the jungle, though I'm scared by the latter as these pastes have a formidable heat to them - a good thing, I should add!
Prompt and quick delivery
Great taste great paste and very good delivery.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Delivery within 2 days. Website good but not easy to find out how hot and spicy each paste is. Having said that, ones I have used to date are fantastic, I have already recommended to two friends who have both since purchased.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.92 based on 256 reviews