Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews | 16th April 2020
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews | 5th November 2018
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews | 25th June 2019
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews | 27th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very speedy delivery, lovely packaging and delicious recipe ideas. Clear and easy to use website and ordering process .
You have turned an amateur enthusiast into a Masterchef! The pastes are authentic, easy to use and your recipes are awesome - the outcome actually looks like the pictures and tastes just as good! Really pleased.
Hello Ian,

Blushes !

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review. It's a shame you didn't post a picture, I would have loved to see what you've cooked.

Cooking isn't so difficult if you have the right ingredients to hands, it'll taste great if those ingredients are of the highest quality.

The skill is in getting the balance right, and that is what's makes a Masterchef. We only provided you with good quality base ingredients, you did the rest.

Hope you continue to explore the pastes beyond the recipes I have provided, you will be amazed at what you can cook, after all, they are quite simply a blend of fresh herbs and spices, try thinking of them in that way, and the options are endless.

Jum
Really great pastes for delicious Thai curry
Fragrance and spicy and fresh.
Thanks 😊
Hello Andrew, Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate you taking the time, it helps others and it helps us too. Jum
Website easy, delivery fast, and when one package was damaged (in the post) they sent some more immediately. Thanks
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Things do happen, but we will always try to put things right. Jum
Quick delivery
very good, no problems
Been craving salmon Panang since the lockdown began !!! This was amazingly close to my favourite restaurant!! So pleased I found your site βœ…
HI Maria,

Salmon Panang.......Yum !

It's great your favourite restaurant make their Panang amazingly close to our pasre !! .....proves they know how to make an authentic Panang.. !! lol (or they are buying our pastes too, many restaurant are starting to get on board)

This is my own recipe, passed down from my mother and her mother before. So I know it's authentic in aroma and flavour, some restaurants and most commercial pastes are just not true to tradition. Something very important to me and my brand.

Jum
at last found great website for my needs fast service well packaged
Hello Philip, Thank you for sparing your time to leave us a review. We do not take it for granted, and appreciate your kind words. Jum
We ordered the taster pack which arrived very quickly. So far we have only used the Jungle mix using chicken not pork. I have to say it was probably the best Thai curry I have every eaten. The taste and consistency was superb and I can’t wait for our next Thai curry evening, which will be soon. We have since ordered a Taster pack for our vegan daughters in London and they are also delighted with the product. We will order further products from Mae Jum Thai and have no doubts about recommending the company and it’s products.
Terry. Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations. We appreciate our customers taking the time to leave reviews, it really does help us, and it inspires us to do even better.

Glad your daughters had an opportunity to try them too, I'd love to hear their feedback on the vegan dishes they made.

Thank you once more.

Jum
Best Thai paste for flavor we have ever tried. Easy delivery. Nice packaging.
The website is very well designed, showing all the relevant information about each curry paste.

Delivery was very quick. Unfortunately the package was badly damaged and 2 pastes were missing. I contacted the company @ 17:30 on a Friday evening by email and they replied straight away saying they would re-ship the missing pastes. These arrived on the Tuesday. With an additional curry paste. Very good service in this current climate.
Thank you for share this experience with others. Things do happen, but the measure of any company, or person, is what they do to rectify it. So, if we can sort something out quickly, then that's the right thing to do. Jum.
Superb curry,full of flavour and easy recipe to follow,also like range of recipes on website,will be experimenting

Service in from ordering to delivery.First class
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Much appreciated. Jum
Prompt delivery, well packed. Only used Red Curry do far, very good.
Thank you Carol for taking the time to share your experiences with others, it really is appreciated. Let me know how the others curries go. Jum
Great service, my order always arrives promptly. I find the website really informative and enjoy the recipe ideas.
Hello Patricia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that your delivery was prompt, this hasn't been the case for all due to Royal Mail delays, but generally they have been supporting the nation well.

We have plans for our website and increasing the information on there, as well as recipe. Our current website made it difficult to expand, so we hope the new website will help us grow.

Jum
Easy to use website and fast delivery given current covid lockdown situation.
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad your delivery was received quickly, there have been some delays with others, which are understandable under current conditions, but generally the Royal Mail have been doing a great and essential job during this time. Jum
Good ordering and delivery service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is most welcome. Jum
Quick delivery and very yummy... Will be back! Hope for a little discount.
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Now for your discount !! :-)

If you subscribe on our website (bottom of home page), as a thank you, we give you a 10% discount coupon to use on one of your orders.

We are looking at ways to reward our regular customers, hopefully it will be in place by this summer.

Jum
I followed the recipe instructions other than halving paste and other ingredients quatity as there were only 3 of us,perfect results and amazing taste,my first for yellow curry

Delivery service excellent came as promised
Thank you, Ian, for your lovely comments. I appreciate you taking the time to leave your reviews. It helps others and inspires us. Jum
Excellent service.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are working to introduce some new products this year. However, if you like it spicier, then you can use a little more paste. Because we do not add too much salt as a preservative, adding more paste will increase the intensity of the spice and heat, but cut back on any additional seasoning or fish sauce.

Looks like you have tried all but the Jungle curry paste yet. So I'll send you a complimentary pack to try.

Jum
All of the Thai cooking pastes I was looking for, all in one place. Ordering process was easy and delivery was quick. I had no problems
I am glad you found us too Philip. Deliveries have been hit and miss over the last few weeks, but I am glad yours arrive in good time. Take care, enjoy, and see you back soon. Jum
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.90 based on 89 reviews