Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

Jason Parker
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 27th August 2020
A1 service. Good Info on order. Keeped me up to date on delivery. Product very good quality and not expensive.
Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jum
Easy to find, and delivered promptly.
I found the Website easy to find your way around.
Delivery very quick
5 out of 5
Lovely website and really liked the recipes pages which gave me some great ideas! Delivery was quick.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Excellent site for the best of products. Delivery was fast and efficient even in these trying times.
Customer service excellent.
Great information about curry pastes all natural ingredients too.
Have tried Massaman curry pastes, so delicious. Will buy more and would definitely recommend.
Easy ordering and quick delivery
Awesome service turned up days earlier than I expected over the Christmas break!
BRIL product & fast delivery
Really lovely curry pastes great being able to pick the ones we like best in the bundle. The website great and fast delivery
Absolutely delicious.
Excellent website! And delivery was very fast considering the Covid situation so that was great.
The website is so easy to use, and because of where I live my order was hand delivered to me which was really quick and lots of communication to let me know when it would arrive.
Lovely company to work with and there curry spice packs are lovely and very polite and efficient
Prompt delivery.
Royal mail lost my delivery and it contained some Christmas presents. Jessica was fantastic and arranged another delivery which arrived the following day. The original arrived one week later. I love these curry pastes so much I decided to keep both. Thank you VERY much Jessica.
Website easy to use and the item came very promptly. To be given as a Christmas present and so packaging looked great.

Unable to comment on the spices below as not used yet.
Best red curry paste you can buy in my opinion and I have tried most on the market.
Delightfully gift wrapped, this has made a brilliant Xmas present.
We love this paste! We could no longer find our 'go to' Massaman paste so I searched and found MAE JUM. VERY impressed! Genuine and Great flavour. Even the packaging was quality and importantly very reasonably priced.
It was very simple to make and order online.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.92 based on 210 reviews