Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 16th July 2020
June Chonnasan
A1 service. Good Info on order. Keeped me up to date on delivery. Product very good quality and not expensive.
Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jum
The BEST Thai curry paste in the market! Mae Jum Is now my go-to for Thai curry pastes, just so delicious! My 3rd delivery arrived very quickly (as usual) and I can’t wait to have the red curry for dinner tonight!

The packs are presented so beautifully in a box, it would make a lovely gift. Highly recommend Mae Jum!
Thank you Jess for a lovely review. We have launched a new Gift Box which is even more lovely that our standard box. Take a look. Jum
5 stars all round. Fast delivery and great communication. I love the packaging of the pastes and how they are presented. These paste are pakcaged in away which you could send to friends or family members to cook up their own delicious authentic Thai meals.
Thank you so much Carmen for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated. Jum
This review is specifically about the yellow curry paste,but in terms of service and quality i rate all the pastes I have bought very highly

I make a fish curry with mixed fish offcuts,and smoked haddock and.it is fabulous using yellow curry paste.
Hello Ian, Sound delicious. Post a picture next time, I'd love to see what dishes you make with my paste. I appreciate the time you and other take to leave a review, it's appreciated.
I have tried all of Mae Jum pastes and they are by far the best you can get. Recently I thought I would try others in the open market, MyThaicurry being one. There is just no comparison Mae Jum is 100 times better. As a frequent visitor to Thailand, this is the best you can get in the UK I have ever found. I wont be going elsewhere again for curry paste but to Mae Jum...Would like a Tom Yum paste though added to product list :)
Thank you very much Martin for your strong endorsement of our pastes. Sometimes it surprises me because I am not doing anything special, I am simply making it the way it's meant to be made, nothing less and nothing more. For me it's what I'm been making and eating all my life, whether while growing up in Thailand, or indeed while living in the UK. It's a privilege to be able to share this with others, it really is.

Yes, Tom Yum is coming.....Jum
Website great and delivery was really quick.
Thank you Susan for your feedback, I really appreciate it. Jum
Easy to order and very quick efficient delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated. Jum
Absolutely LOVE these little packets of amazingness! Super easy instructions to help you cook from scratch - add the flavour paste and away you go. The curries are absolutely delicious and we can’t get enough of them!! Wonderful 💯❤️
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Hi Kayleigh, what a lovely review, thank you so much.

"Little packets of amazingness".....wow, that's need, can we quote you?

So pleased you are loving them, thank you. Jum
I have order their multi pack twice now.
I absolutely love these and every should try at least once.
I don’t just use them in main dishes but used small amounts in soups, I have frozen unused products and still good. Bought from amazon.
Thank you Sue, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review here, even though you bought them through Amazon. If you subscribe to our website, you will get 10% of your next order, and delivery is also free for our multi-packs. You have great suggestions, after all, the pastes are just a blend of fresh herbs and spices, so can be used in various ways. Jum
Great service, communications, delivery and quality. I’ve only used the Penang curry paste with chicken and it was so nice. Now onto Massaman curry paste., can’t wait.
Excellent Panang Curry paste. Very authentic. Will definitely purchase again.
Thank you Philip for your kind words. We will be happy to see you back. Jum
Traditional Thai, without the restaurant..
Ordering and delivery a breeze. The taste and aroma second to none. Would recommend
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Hi Rohan, Thank you for your kind words, and for sharing an image of your dish. Looks wonderful.

I agree, you don't need a restaurant to eat good Thai food. Thai food isn't so difficult, but can be full of flavour, and also healthy for you. Jum
Clear website, speedy delivery.
Fantastic delivery service, arrived after 2 days in lovely boxed packaging.
Used the Panang Curry Paste with chicken & shrimp the other night.
Wonderful flavours, felt like we were in a Thai restaurant.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Fabulous website and quick delivery
Mae Jum's Curry pastes are the real deal! They reliably give incredible flavour - using rich, fresh herbs and spices. So easy to use, but bringing fabulous flavour to your cooking...I would never be without them, and keep them stocked in the cupboard. I've used their recipes as well (on the packets and on their website) which are really easy to follow. I've now started posting them to friends and family to share the fun and flavour!
Fast and well packed, thank you again.
These pastes are packed full of flavour and make the most perfect, authentic curries. I have so far tried the Massaman and Thai Yellow curry and both were delicious! I can’t wait to try out more! 🤩
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 26th October 2020 Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 26th October 2020
I first ate Thai food in the USA 20 years ago and the yellow curry has been my favourite. I have been on two Thai cooking classes over the years. I must say your yellow curry paste is by far the best I have ever used.

c
Easy to use
Great website and delivery was quick.
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.91 based on 188 reviews