Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
A1 service. Good Info on order. Keeped me up to date on delivery. Product very good quality and not expensive.
Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jum
Really fast delivery and easy to order what I wanted.
Great delivery. The currypastes from this company is by far the best I've ever had. Very nuanced flavour, and you can really taste the various ingredients. Will never go back to normal supermarket paste, as the price and quality of these ones are next level!
Very easy to order and a very quick delivery. Perfect.
Website easy to use and very fast delivery
Love Mae Jum, Delicious pastes. Amazing customer service! Highly recommend
Absolutely delicious and authentic and easy to cook with instructions! Thank you
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Lovely website and quick delivery. Packaging is also beautiful - very attractive.
Website is easy to navigate and, delivery is quick. Packaging is nice too.
The sauces are amazing! Easy to use and so tasty. Quick delivery too.
First class. Beautifully packed and speedy delivery.
Excellent, cannot fault.
Easy to order and delivery was free and super quick.
Easy to navigate website and delivery was fast and not over priced
Simply the best Thai curry pastes - full stop. They are all distinctly different and the best, nothing rivals them. We have Thai curry every week and they are absolutely fantastic. As we are two person household, we simply freeze the unused paste for another week, the flavours don't degrade or alter. They never dissapoint. Please don't change your recipes as other companies have done in the past, you guys have the best Thai curry pastes, without doubt!
Everything went very smoothly. Impressed
Well laid out, easy to navigate. Quick dispatch and delivery. Fabulous recipes on website for inspiration.
Very easy to order. Very tasty. I have now ordered 3 times. My favs is the panang curry paste
Easy to use website and quick delivery
All good. Clear information and ordering process. Fast delivery and most importantly- great taste!
The Massaman curry paste I bought was fantastic, I will be buying more very soon. Thank you for this Curry paste. If you have any more like this please let me know, and I will buy some other curry from your company. Thank you very much
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.93 based on 289 reviews