Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

4.9
Based on 358 reviews
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

C4 Rock Business Park, Pulborough

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
A1 service. Good Info on order. Keeped me up to date on delivery. Product very good quality and not expensive.
Thank you Anthony for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Jum
These are the best pastes we’ve come across! Much better than what’s in supermarkets. Would definitely recommend and we keep on buying them.
Very prompt delivery with good packaging
Easy website to navigate around and I can always find what I'm looking for. Very fast despatch and delivery - love their products.
Excellent service and product!
love this product so like the thai curry you would get from thailand
This is my favourite of all of the pastes. I added some chilli as it’s not overly spicy and it’s delicious- as are all the rest. Arrived promptly and nicely packed
10 out of, packaging, delivery. The taste is amazing.... I add a tin of Coconut Cream to the Jungle Curry and its delicious. Thankyou
The website is good, and delivery likewise. However, I do have a couple of comments (that apply to all of the pastes). The small packets and the presentation box are all very nice, but they're a waste. I'd like to be able to buy these in 250g tubs, without any fancy packaging. In that way, I can use the amount I need, rather than having to use a number of packets, or having half-used packets lying around.
Simply the best!
Web site is nice and easy to use and delivery prompt all packaged beautifully.
It's so easy to order the selection you want. I love the way the mixed packs are grouped, some in strength, some as tasters. And the packs are delivered swiftly. great service.
This is a very professional set up and customers can shop with confidence. Their products are as authentic as you can get.
Great website and delivered when expected
High quality and excellent taste. It's definitely spicy, so no need to add any chilli. I vary the recipes and tend to add more vegetables than suggested.
Very nice indeed. The massaman is beautiful.
I purchased the paste bundle and have followed the recipes on the back of the packet and they are wonderful so authentic even better than Thai restaurant quality. I cannot recommend these products highly enough having eaten in some of the best five star restaurants in the world including Bali and Sri Lanka but unfortunately not Thailand. Absolutely first class product and the recipes are so simple to follow anyone and everyone should try.
Thank you Sharon for a lovely review. I appreciate you trying my pastes and for taking the time and trouble to leave your experience for others. It's reviews like these that make the hard work all worth it. Jum :-)
As delicious as ever and super fast delivery
Lovely to make, the aromas in the kitchen are wondrfull. they all taste amazing I have tried many Thia pastes, even if you buy all the authentic herbs and spices you can't make a better Green ,massaman, or panang curry Absolutely superb and authentic I will continue to use Mea Jum pastes as i haven't found better Excellent service recipes fast delivery 10 out of 10
Thank you so much for your review Nigel, I am so pleased you enjoyed cooking with my pastes. Jum
We often buy spice packs etc when we see them in a market, to break us out of always cooking the same meals again and again. Mae Jum is the only time that we have then gone to their website and ordered more, they really are brilliant. The Jungle Curry is a new level of hot, that is bordering on too spicy even for us, but we power through anyway, as it's too good. The spiciness grading seems pretty accurate. Can't recommend them enough.
Thank you James for your lovely review. I know some of the pastes can feel hot. I am from southern Thailand, and I'm trying to be fateful to the flavours of my region where the spice level is higher than in the central region of Thailand. However, just adding a little less paste can help to reduce the spice level while maintaining the flavour. Do add some palm sugar as this helps to balance out some of the heat, and always use full fat coconut milk with just coconut extract and water on the ingredient list. This all helps to achieve the final balance of the dish. Thank you again, if you have any questions, please email me via the website, Jum.
Simple website from which to order and INCREDIBLE curries !
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.9 based on 358 reviews