Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Just right, reminds me of Thailand
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Tried it, and it’s delicious even if you are a useless cook like me. This is easy. Fast delivery. All Good.
My first time and I’m certainly not disappointed, very very tasty food and would recommend.
Simply stunning. From the fresh and fragrant pastes, to the beautiful designs of the sleeves (with a recipe for that particular paste on the back), I urge you to try everyone of the six curry pastes available. Great communication at any point along the journey, ranging from advice on the use of the pastes, to being notified of the status of your order. Simply excellent!
Darren, Thank you so much for your kind words and your recent orders. We are so pleased you are enjoying our pastes. We have put a lot of effort into trying to produce a product true to my culture. It gives us so much joy to know others are enjoying what we are doing.
Arrived very quickly.
I’ve been cooking Thai food for some time and using Mae Ploy paste. Just made my first green curry using mae jum wow absolutely superb restaurant standard loving it can’t wait to try other pastes.
We really appreciate your kind words. It's wonderful hearing such positive feedback, thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Let us know how you get on with the other pastes, why not post a picture, we'd love to see. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Easy to order no problems
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Very quick and efficient ordering and delivery service. Curry delicious
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
goods arrived the day after I ordered them
Superb paste very authentic.... quick delivery as well
Great tasting paste, we were given a taster bundle as a gift in its lovely packaging. Working our way through but I thought I would leave some feedback as we are enjoying them so much. My favourite so far was the Yellow Curry which wasn't one I was familiar with. The Massaman is amazing.
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Little too spicy, I have to reduce the amount I use next time.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Excellent service and quick delivery
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? I'd like some spicier options please.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Fast delivery, great service as usual, reduced the coconut milk to 1 1/2 cans which made 4 servings of Hot red curry. Very tasty!.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
A very healthy (low carb) and tasty massaman curry paste
Fast service
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
So glad to find these curry pastes, really good quality and they make proper really good curries. So much better than ANYTHING else I have tried.
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that you are enjoying our products. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Super quick delivery and pastes that delivery a real punch with there flavour. If you want a real Thai curry then buy this paste.
Thank you, Mike, for your kind words and review. Not everyone takes the time to leave feedback, but when they do, we are always grateful. Let us know how you found the others. Jum
Great packaging, easy order
Completely delicious. Have only ever tasted thai food as good as this in a restaurant. To be able to make this at home is an irresistible indulgence. Splendid stuff, will definitely be buying more.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Many restaurants, not just Thai, buy our pastes because you really cannot get closer to a traditional recipe in terms of the blend of quality fresh herbs and spices I use in my pastes. For 25 years in the UK, I only made my paste fresh by hand for my family, now (thankfully) I just use my own paste at home without having to compromise on anything. So it is a real honour and pleasure to read such feedback. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Have so far only tried the panang curry and included recipe. This is I really enjoyed and look forward to trying the rest. Pastes have clearly been made and packaged with great care and attention to detail. Perfectly Thai. Will definitely be buying more. Great taste, great value.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am pleased you are enjoyed the Panang, my favourite is the Yellow because I have a included a high content of fresh turmeric which is good for you, my husband loves the HOT Jungle curry. Our best sellers are Green and Massaman, which is just delicious. Let me know how it goes, and if you have any questions, I'm only an email away. Jum
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews