Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices
Read Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices:

Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Just right, reminds me of Thailand
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Well packed, fast delivery.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
My family and I Absolutely Love going to Thai restaurants , I have tried to recreate the currys before with very little success, until now (wow) these curry pastes are superb , anyone wanting authentic Thai currys give these a try , you will not be disappointed, will Defo be buying from Mae Jum again .....
Simply DELICIOUS
Thank you, Jenny, for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed it and took the time to give us a review. We are very grateful. Jum.
Delicious and spicy!
Thank you so much for your feedback, it's great you enjoyed it. We really appreciate your time in providing us with a review. Jum.
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Too hot, just not my cup of tea, sorry.
Easy to use website. Fast and efficient delivery.
Thank you so much, Catherine, we are glad your ordering experience was well received. However, we do note that you found the paste a little too hot for you. Although we understand that a traditional recipe can be hotter than you would find in a supermarket, it may be worth saying that we use high-quality ingredients, without any bulking material, so the paste can be a little concentrated. Just 70g is enough for 6-8 people, however, adding less paste, will provide a much less intense, but still with the aroma and flavour you'd expect, just not so hot.

Please try again, but don't worry about putting less, it will still taste great. If you need any further advice, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly via our website, and I would be happy to help you.

Kind regards
Jum
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? I'd like some spicier options please.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Arrived quickly, well packed and good product.
Hello Barry, Glad you like our products, we've worked hard to get it right, so positive feedback only encourages us to work harder.

We note that you would like some spicier options. I guess the Jungle Curry isn't pressing all the buttons. I would say that my husband is the same, loves it hot and spicy. I used to make my own paste, but now I used my own products, but I tend to use more paste for fewer people then I recommend on the pack, just because we like it quite hot.

The recipe on the back is what I would do when I have guests, and it is an authentic taste and heat, but we definitely add more paste when we want to up the spiciness. Try it with the Red and Yellow, these can kick a punch if you add more of the paste.

Thank you again. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Excellent service and delivery.
Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy the pastes. Jum.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Tried it, and it’s delicious even if you are a useless cook like me. This is easy. Fast delivery. All Good.
My first time and I’m certainly not disappointed, very very tasty food and would recommend.
Hello Colin, Sorry for the late response.

We are so glad you enjoyed the curry paste, and for taking the time to leave a review. It is greatly appreciated, thank you for your support and your orders.

Jum
Simply stunning. From the fresh and fragrant pastes, to the beautiful designs of the sleeves (with a recipe for that particular paste on the back), I urge you to try everyone of the six curry pastes available. Great communication at any point along the journey, ranging from advice on the use of the pastes, to being notified of the status of your order. Simply excellent!
Darren, Thank you so much for your kind words and your recent orders. We are so pleased you are enjoying our pastes. We have put a lot of effort into trying to produce a product true to my culture. It gives us so much joy to know others are enjoying what we are doing.
Arrived very quickly.
I’ve been cooking Thai food for some time and using Mae Ploy paste. Just made my first green curry using mae jum wow absolutely superb restaurant standard loving it can’t wait to try other pastes.
We really appreciate your kind words. It's wonderful hearing such positive feedback, thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Let us know how you get on with the other pastes, why not post a picture, we'd love to see. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Easy to order no problems
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Very quick and efficient ordering and delivery service. Curry delicious
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
goods arrived the day after I ordered them
Superb paste very authentic.... quick delivery as well
Great tasting paste, we were given a taster bundle as a gift in its lovely packaging. Working our way through but I thought I would leave some feedback as we are enjoying them so much. My favourite so far was the Yellow Curry which wasn't one I was familiar with. The Massaman is amazing.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
Fast delivery, great service as usual, reduced the coconut milk to 1 1/2 cans which made 4 servings of Hot red curry. Very tasty!.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
A very healthy (low carb) and tasty massaman curry paste
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews