Mae Jum Herbs and Spices Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mae Jum Herbs and Spices

About Mae Jum Herbs and Spices: Mae Jum Sumunprai delivers the best in 100% Natural Thai Herbs and Spices, bringing the goodness, wellbeing and aroma to your home.

info@maejum.com

1 Perrywood Business Park Honeycrock Lane

Tell us how Mae Jum Herbs and Spices made you happy

How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Just right, reminds me of Thailand
"Completely delicious. Have only ever tasted thai food as good as this in a restaurant. To be able to make this at home is an irresistible indulgence. Splendid stuff, will definitely be buying more."
Thank you so much for your kind words. Many restaurants, not just Thai, buy our pastes because you really cannot get closer to a traditional recipe in terms of the blend of quality fresh herbs and spices I use in my pastes. For 25 years in the UK, I only made my paste fresh by hand for my family, now (thankfully) I just use my own paste at home without having to compromise on anything. So it is a real honour and pleasure to read such feedback. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Have so far only tried the panang curry and included recipe. This is I really enjoyed and look forward to trying the rest. Pastes have clearly been made and packaged with great care and attention to detail. Perfectly Thai. Will definitely be buying more. Great taste, great value."
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am pleased you are enjoyed the Panang, my favourite is the Yellow because I have a included a high content of fresh turmeric which is good for you, my husband loves the HOT Jungle curry. Our best sellers are Green and Massaman, which is just delicious. Let me know how it goes, and if you have any questions, I'm only an email away. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"the best Massaman curry I've tasted delicious"
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed the massaman, it includes more individual ingredients than any other paste I have seen commercially, but I've tried to keep to my grandmother's original recipe, which makes it the most expensive paste to make from the whole range, but it's worth it. Dry pan roasting the ingredients brings a lovely toasted flavour that heightens the aroma and taste. It's an all-around family favourite too, as it isn't too spicy. In the summer we use it as a marinade for our BBQ chicken legs. Jum.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"made the masaman today, really nice taste, will definatly be ordering more in the future."
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Fantastic with tofu for an authentic vegan curry"
Thank you, we really appreciate your support, and glad you are exploring vegan recipes. Great. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Just love this curry paste will be ordering again. I recommend anyone who loves curry should try this one."
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you like what we are doing, I hope you will continue to enjoy our products accompanied by some good reviews. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Great service, no complaints!"
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? Little too spicy, I have to reduce the amount I use next time.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Have recomended to several people excellent service very quick delivery . Will be using again."
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Pleased with paste products, very tasty, will buy again."
"Easy peasy and quick."
Thank you for your review Chris. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Really do enjoy Mae Jum Herbs & Spices. Fresh, fragrant & very simple to make as it comes with easy to follow instructions. I also like that there are no artificial colors or preservatives"
Hello David, thank you for your kind words. We just want to provide UK customers with an authentic and traditional experience, there is no real need for artificial colours or preservatives when the product is made from good quality ingredients in the first place. Also, like Italian cooking, the best recipes are usually the simplest. Jum
"absolutely delicious and spicy...….. met you in Horsham (Fi Steps) last week and had to purchase some paste... and wow fantastic!!!! cant wait to buy some more 10/10 Happy xmas John Carrie and girls"
Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed it. Happy New Year to you. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Great product - fast delivery. What more can you ask for?"
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"All the different Oriental spice packs you could wish for !......And fast delivery"
Thank you, Richard, we appreciate your comments, and so glad you are enjoying them. Jum
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Easy to use website, everything seemed to go through as I'd expect."
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Fantastic service and very quick delivery"
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Saw these curry pastes on Facebook and decided to try them out, visited the easy to navigate website and bought a variety bundle and a taster bundle. Quick delivery, and amazing packaging – not just the product, but the shipping packaging too. A quick glance at the ingredients and it was a quick read – there just aren’t that many ingredients – no random E numbers, flavours, enhancers – just ingredients that you can actually understand. Cooking was really simple, started with the Jungle Curry, and followed Mae Jum’s recipe suggestion and it was pretty good! Both flavoursome and hot, don’t underestimate the heat indication on the paste’s outer sleeve, 5 is hot, but not a chemical flavourless heat! Have also tried the sauces cooked and stirred into pasta – quick, (incredibly simple) and most important…..tasty! Would definitely recommend these pastes."
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"informative and very easy to use website with quick well packaged delivery"
That looks delicious, thank you for sharing.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"real deal pastes some not for the faint hearted but great"
How did you find the spice level of our pastes? I'd like some spicier options please.
Would you recommend our products to friends or family? yes
"Excellent food and service"
Mae Jum Herbs and Spices is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews