LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

Read LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Just like to say, ordered V10, had slight problem with my payment card (my side) the gentleman in there accounts department, very helpful sorted it very promptly. Excellent service. Many Thanks 😊
Excellant service
Product hasn’t been opened yet as it is a Christmas present but the delivery was very fast which was great.
Great product and customer service
Package was a little damaged when it arrived but the contents were fine
Quick delivery. Disappointed that front plate on cooker hood is wonky but Craig contacted manufacturer immediately. Awaiting response from CDA. I believe the cooker hood should be replaced. Without this hitch the rating would have been 5 stars. Update. Cooker hood replaced although it did take a while. This I think was due to the manufacturer rather than Lunneys. The service by Lunneys has been really good. Prompt responses to emails keeping me up to date. Wouldn't hesitate to use Lunneys again.
Ordering was easy, very quick delivery
Very efficient and quick. Service up to date and useful
Product arrived quickly, and was well packed. Quite satisfied.
Brilliant service! Fast delivery Recommend!!
Good service no fuss, the order came within a couple of days. Would definitely recommend Lunneys electrical.
Good price. Quick delivery. Thank you
Very helpful staff especially as the parcel “got lost” I.e. went to another house but that was carriers fault and lady I spoke to was in process of arranging a replacement when the original one turned up.
Excellent promo Delivery and well wrapped. Works well and great suction but no warning on low battery-just stops. Only instructions are pictures guides on how to clean and technical data.. Had to search the internet to check what each attachment suits-wood, carpet etc Not sure how a customer is expected to know this?
I ordered two Dyson cleaners recently and they were very competitively priced. The delivery was extremely quick and clear instructions sent regarding the exact time, etc. My only disappointment was that my email query was not answered.
Found this website when searching for a Dyson vacuum cleaner and they had the best price! The order was acknowledged as quickly as possible, via email, and the shipping details followed swiftly afterward. Then a text and email was received from DPD to advise delivery and a time slot. The delivery duly arrived as arranged and I am very pleased with this purchase.
First time I've bought from this company item arrived after 4 day's but I did make the purchase on a Saturday so it was all good. I did speak to someone at the company office before I made the purchase and they where very helpful so I can recommend this company for sure.
Good product good delivery damaged box
Very good washing machine Delivery was very quick aswell bought on the saturday and had it by monday
Excellent service start to finish from lunneys, couldn’t asked for more. DPD unfortunately let the end to end service down by dropping my vacuum cleaner over our back gate (6ft in height) in the rain. Luckily no damage. No reflection on Lunney, maybe they need to look at their courier !
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,345 reviews