LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

Read LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Great to deal with, but with stupid COVID-19 restrictions in place they can only deliver to your registered banking address, which is totally useless when buying items for your family members which you want delivered to their local address Government won’t even let you collect item. Which means having to pay delivery to wrong address, very hard to understand this stupid rule
The item arrived quickly but the box corners were damaged badly, and as this is a present I was disappointed. It hasn’t been used yet, so am hoping it works ok. Good value.
The fire arrived quickly, however, the box was damaged and had been opened on one side. I checked the contents and although packing was damaged the fire wasn't.
Ordered Dyson V8 via eBay at a very good price after reading fantastic reviews about product. Item arrived within a few days but the battery would not charge. Raised with Lunneys who referred to Dyson Customer Service and after nearly a week, including some chasing up finally received battery direct from Dyson, but had to replace battery myself which involved unscrewing from appliance, which concerned me in case it invalidated guarantee to damage. Appliance finally usable after considerable delay.
Good speed of delivery, however the iron had been slightly damaged due to something sharp penetrating the outer wrapping and box during postage. This is not the company's fault (Royal mail's) except for the fact that perhaps in future they could do extra bubble wrap around items. The slight dent in the sole plate has not affected its function though and am very happy with the iron.
It did not arrive on time and I could have bought it cheaper with Dyson direct, so not too happy.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback I have checked the tracking and I see that Parcleforce failed to deliver the item on the Wednesday but did on Thursday, I will feed this back to our account manager at Parcelforce. Prices on our site are constantly monitored and we believe we are very competitively priced, but prices can fluctuate. All the best, Craig.
Unfortunately the product was faulty and has been arranged to be returned to Dyson.
Really pleased with my hoover - after having a DC01 for over 20 years, I was keen to chose the correct model for my needs. When I ordered the hoover online, I was concerned that I was ordering the mark 2 version, as it stated this when I selected it, however as I went through checkout it did not say that it was the mark 2 version. I nearly cancelled and ordered elsewhere because of this. However, as you were £20 cheaper than anywhere else, I stuck with it and bought it with you. I was really pleased with the quick delivery and it was really well packed. I did email you and let you know that I hesitated going through the checkout, however, I have not had any response to my message to you.
Ordered this on a Thursday as a birthday present on the Saturday and paid the extra delivery charge and tracked it. Package was delivered after 3 days. Don't waste your money on express delivery.
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,345 reviews