LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

How would you rate LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent price for an espresso maker with 48hour delivery."
Verified Buyer
"I would definately do business with this seller again. I was well in formed at all time. The fire was exactly what i wanted and it arrived on time in good packaging. Well done Lunneys Electrical"
Verified Buyer
"The price of the Hoover was a lot cheaper than anywhere else, and I am more than happy with my purchase, even the postage was very fair, because I live in the Highlands of Scotland, delivery charges can be very high, you only charge £10, which is very reasonable. Delivery was quick, I am just over the moon with the service, thank you very much 👍😀😀"
"Competitive price and excellent service, I would recommend Lunneys."
"Very please with the service and the item ordered Thanks"
"Lunneys electrical, first rate service. I will certainly return to your site again. Excellent communication could not fault your service. Mrs N Burns Liverpool."
"They did everything they said on the tin, and my hoover arrived in perfect condition!"
"good communication - able to track delivery - plus quick delivery"
"Easy transaction Great delivery time and was kept informed as it was delivered to a neigh our Great product looks good and puts out enough heat for quite a large lounge Many thanks"
"Good product good delivery damaged box"
"I purchased a Dyson Hoover. My order over the phone was dealt with efficiency and politeness and it was delivered to me in Luton within 48 hours; customer service such as that does not get any better."
"excellent service at a very ggod price"
"I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN MY REVIEW MARGARET"
"Very efficient and prompt. Thank you very much!"
"Turned up when they said great product"
"I HAD NOT HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AS I LIVE IN ENGLAND,HOWEVER THEY HAD THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICE ON THE DYSON V8. I GAVE THEM A RING AND THEY WERE VERY VERY HELPFUL. I ORDERED MY DYSON AND IT ARRIVED TWO DAYS LATER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY, AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN"
"Great product, good price, very fast delivery Thanks"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Great service, great price, delivered very quickly. Product as advertised and in good condition. Many thanks."
"I bought a stand mixer and i was happy with the Promptly delivery, secured packed. Happy they were cheaper than amazon and also PayPal available."
"Great service, thank you"
"Great prices, delivery was Very Quick and the hour timeslot saved us waiting all day well done"
"Excellent service and product. Arrived at the time stated. Thanks. 3"
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.93 based on 2,728 reviews