LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy

Verified Buyer
"Excellent price for an espresso maker with 48hour delivery."
Verified Buyer
"I would definately do business with this seller again. I was well in formed at all time. The fire was exactly what i wanted and it arrived on time in good packaging. Well done Lunneys Electrical"
Verified Buyer
"The price of the Hoover was a lot cheaper than anywhere else, and I am more than happy with my purchase, even the postage was very fair, because I live in the Highlands of Scotland, delivery charges can be very high, you only charge £10, which is very reasonable. Delivery was quick, I am just over the moon with the service, thank you very much 👍😀😀"
"Reliable, delivered goods well witihin expected time"
"After getting messed about by Amazon we found Lunneys Electrical which turned out to be cheaper. 1st class service which is greatly appreciated. We will consider using Lunneys Electrical in the future!"
"Five star service in all sections of our recent purchase with this company."
"Ordered new oven. Good price delivery on time by efficient Rodney. Excellent service in the store by friendly helpful assistant. Highly recommended for service and price"
"Great service and very cooperative. The dyson we ordered came with a manufacturing fault. Lunneys were quick to replace it with no bother."
"Excellent price. Delivery as stated and on time. Communication regarding order and delivery excellent."
"Quick and efficient service at a good price and free delivery. Pleased with my purchase and speed of delivery."
"Cheapest price I could find together with free delivery. Informative emails regarding each process and a very fast delivery. All in all an extremely quick, easy and hassle free transaction - thank you!"
"Excellent service and price, unlike large electric distributors they didn't increase prices for black Friday. Would recommend them."
"Quick delivery and competitive prices"
"All good Best price, Free delivery and prompt delivery too. Box received in good condition too. Recommend does what it says on the tin"
"Quick delivery and great correspondence. Very happy with the the product and was at the lowest price i’d seen. Would definitely consider using again"
"Best price I could find online for my new dyson V8 cordless. Did a quick check just to confirm it was a legitimate site. It is. Was easy to order and kept informed of progress. Delivery was quick on the free stander option, will definitely go back and check them out in the future. Geraldine."
"Great service and price. Having search for a coffee machine Lunneys offered a good price. When I ordered it I had a quick question which was answered within minutes by email. It arrived on time, however we weren't in. The delivery company used was fantastic and delivery was rearranged for a time when we would be in. So pleased, thank you. We will be enjoying special coffees very soon!"
"Great service thanks"
"Very pleased with the service. Easy to place an order and good communication on delivery schedule. Pleased with product at a very competitive price."
"Very helpful staff especially as the parcel “got lost” I.e. went to another house but that was carriers fault and lady I spoke to was in process of arranging a replacement when the original one turned up."
"Great price and fast delivery that rivals Amazon."
"Brilliant! A Dyson Animal V8 delivered perfectly on time and at great price too. Beats all your PC worlds and other big stores who are well over the top with their pricing structure Will recommend you to others. So well done Lunneys Electrical and Craig Best Wishes for Christmas all of you😀👌"
"Precise!"