LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

How would you rate LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The price of the Hoover was a lot cheaper than anywhere else, and I am more than happy with my purchase, even the postage was very fair, because I live in the Highlands of Scotland, delivery charges can be very high, you only charge £10, which is very reasonable. Delivery was quick, I am just over the moon with the service, thank you very much 👍😀😀"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money and very quick delivery, very good looking piece of equipment !"
Verified Buyer
"1st class service,super fast delivery.."
"Cheapest I could find no nonsense."
"Great prices, quick delivery and helpful customer services. Thank you!"
"Cheaper than elsewhere and fast delivery"
"My coffee machine was a great price and arrived promptly and well packaged."
"Very prompt delivery cheapest I could find will buy from again *****"
"Prompt delivery,and after sale info very helpful. Thanks"
"I was searching for my new replacement Dyson. After a seacrh I was pointed to Lunneys Electrical. They had the item in stock. From placing the order to receipt of item, we were updatedas to exactly where the item was and at what time it would arrive. Excellent service and if price is important to you, they were the cheapest for our item and they had it stock unlike others who had it "stock pending". Overall a great experience, I'll certainly deal with them again."
"The cheapest price by far and it would be hard to find better customer service. The Dyson heater was shipped from Ireland and delivered the following day as promised. I paid (£10) for expedited delivery but as the item was 40% cheaper than any other retailer, it hardly mattered. Would I use them again? Without hesitation."
"Easy ordering and delivery on time. Excellent online tracking"
"I am a returning customer over the years. Very helpful staff."
"Super fast delivery, great price. Very pleased would use again. Thanks"
"Excellent product more reasonably priced than other big online Suppliers. Prompt delivery. Very pleased overall."
"Quick delivery and excellent product!"
"great prompt dispatch"
"Very good price and very quick delivery Highly recommend"
"Excellent price and fast delivery, absolutely painless purchase and will use again"
"Prompt despatch and good prices. Only (potential) problem is that for delivery they use ParcelForce who are hit & miss and slow to correct errors. In our case delivery was 6 days late after several calls to chase."
"Had never heard of this lot before, but the price was excellent and the service flawless- quick delivery and no problems. Slight speck on the main shaft of the vacuum (maybe it was a return? I don't know), but pretty insignificant really. Would buy from them again."
"delived on before date to local Argos store .received text to come and collect very good service."
"Great service and great price"
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.93 based on 2,449 reviews