LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

Read LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Just like to say, ordered V10, had slight problem with my payment card (my side) the gentleman in there accounts department, very helpful sorted it very promptly. Excellent service. Many Thanks 😊
Quick, efficient and competitively priced
Fantastic service from Lunneys. Excellent price(£100 cheaper than Currys) and delivered in two days.
Great service, polite people and very fast delivery. Price good too. Highly recommend
Excellent service and quick delivery. Great price too!
Very good prices and fast delivery. I would highly recommend. Thank you.
Very pleased. Fast delivery, excellent communication and a great price. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Tefal actifry advance at £157 was the cheapest available on the Web, and also offered free delivery in 3-5 days. I'd often go automatically to Amazon but following oor performance decided to purchase from Lunneys who I'd never heard of to be honest. Easy to order, nd delivered free in 3 days, and it's the product I wanted.. What's not to like..? I'll definitely use Lunneys again.. *****
FANTASTIC SERVICE ! FAST DELIVERY ! WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND US AGAIN 5 STAR SERVICE
I ordered online and delivery was quicker than expected. Professional installation service and always friendly.
Very good service
Fast, efficient local service . Tumble dryer ordered on Sat am and was delivered by Mon am. Fantastic .
Excellent prompt service
The hoover arrived quickly without any problems. Great value for money.
Delighted with my Dyson...great price. Arrived promptly. Thank you Lunneys ..a great service all round .
Very fast delivery, accurate description of very good product.
Excellent customer service from a great local electrical supplier. They ordered a cooker for me that they didn’t normally have in stock and one that I couldn’t get delivered from other leading white goods suppliers online. I payed a deposit to get the ball rolling and completed the remaining payment over the phone the day before delivery. I will definitely use these guys again for further electrical purchases. Top class service.
Efficient, fabulous service and never lets me down. I bought a washing machine during lockdown over the phone. The advice regarding the one best for me was excellent. A few weeks later my steam iron broke and yet again Lunneys came to the rescue. I desperately needed the new iron and it was delivered first thing next morning. My family have been buying from Lunneys since they had their shop in Gilford- that is how much faith we have in them. Well done and thanks again for an excellent service with competitive prices.
I was nervous about a large purchase from a company I have not used before but everything was perfect. From communication to delivery. Thank you! I Loooove the dyson animal 2. Works alot better than my previous gtec ram and Henry. My new rug was constantly kicking out hair and my hoovers couldn’t pick it up. This bad boy did the job! See yuk picture!
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Very promp service and deliver on time
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,330 reviews