LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

How would you rate LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL ?

"Spoke to me on the phone which is goodthe item arrived quickly and so well packed they were very good and price was good"
"Lunneys Electrical provided us with not only an online price that couldn't come close, but also fantastic, speedy service and communication that would be very hard to Beat!"
"Cheapest I could find and delivered promptly"
"Excellent service from order to delivery which was prompt."
"Quick delivery, excellent service, value for money product."
"5 Stars is the maximum I can give , but they deserve all of them. I called the Shop before I placed my order , so helpful , polite and professional. Price and Service were really good. Lunneys Electrical will be my first port of call , before looking anywhere else. I am a harsh critic , so this review is exceptional for me."
"Very quick delivery, I wasn't in so parcel was left with a neighbour. Everything is in perfect condition, great service"
"Great customer service with advise on the Dyson range of which made my decision very clear. When spending a considerable amount of money I really needed someone to explain the difference between each model and that they did. Placed my order straight after the phone call and received my Dyson V8 promptly on the Monday after I placed the order on Friday. Very happy customer."
"Goods left Lunneys next day ( ordered previous evening) arrived by parcel force 24hours later. Ability to track excellent. good service all round"
"The Dyson Hot & Cool arrived promptly and well packaged in perfect condition. Item is exactly as described and a wonderful piece of kit. Although very expensive for a fan/heater Lunney's price beat most of the competitors easily. I. Am very pleased and would recommend this product if you are looking for an inovative and attractive, but expensive, fan/heater."
"Great company best prices on the web dyson hot and cold fan 102 pounds cheaper than everyone else if your purchasing anything dyson this only company to deal with Derek Alexander Glasgow"
"Excellent Service. Order arrived within 3 days"
"Best price for the Dyson I wanted. Delivered within 4 days of being ordered, could track my order as soon as it was dispatched. Would recommend."
"Quick , competitive and good communication!!"
"Lovely fan, good price, delivered quickly"
"Best price on the internet and very quick delivery from Ireland to UK."
"A very good price and good Del:"
"Best prices on the market and a very simple site to operate! Along with great standard delivery 👍"
"good prices, easy to use site, quick delivery with tracking information. came across the site by luck. will certainly use again"
"A first rate service. Quick delivery. Am very pleased with my Dyson fan."
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.93 based on 2,610 reviews