LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

How would you rate LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL?

"Excellent service and a great price"
"I ordered my Kenwood Chef XL Kitchen Machine from Lunneys. I received excellent customer service and my mixer arrived before time. Thanks so much. Karen Delaney"
"Cheapest I had seen the product I wanted, and really quick delivery."
"The Dyson V8 I purchased was the cheapest online at the time and the delivery time was excellent."
"Very informative, and fast delivery."
"I’d been watching the Kenwood Chef XL in John Lewis for some time and trying to justify to myself spending £550 on it (even though it is clearly a fantastic bit of kit). Then overnight the price went up to £650 which was just too much ... so I looked online and found it on Lunney’s for £450. It was so much cheaper than anywhere else I was a little suspicious but decided to give it a go. I’m glad I did. It arrived safely a couple of days later and I am delighted. I’ve been using a Kenwood K-Mix for 5 years but wanted to be able to make bigger batches of biscuits and sourdough bread; this is a solid, well made machine with quality attachments. It has a 10 year guarantee on the motor. Love it!"
"Very responsive Quick service 👌"
"easy to order great price delivered really quickly no fuss."
"Good service and communications. I would certainly recommend your Company to others, and use it again myself."
"Fast delivery, great product. Thank you"
"Ordered a dyson hoover and was kept updated on order and delivery. Very fast and efficient service."
"My Dyson arrived only 4 days after being ordered. Really pleased with the very efficient service that you offer. Many thanks."
"Fantastic customer service and a speedy delivery service despite sending item from Ireland to the UK. The Kenwood mixer was the best price on the internet and came with more attachments . I couldn’t be happier."
"Very fast delivery of exactly what I ordered."
"Very quick dispatch and delivery, good communication and a great price."
"Very prompt with receiving My hoover even gave me a delivery time very impressed will be using you in the future"
"The service I received was great but the delivery was terrible but this was downtown DPD I surgest you change couriers"
"Helpful and prompt reply, via email, to question about product. Very competitive price, including p & p. Swift delivery, made on time."
"Great customer service on the phone. Would highly recommend. Seem like very genuine guys."
"Great price and excellent service. Thank you."
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.93 based on 2,534 reviews