LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

Read LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Excellent service. Delivered on time. Cannot fault them.
Excellent service and delivery. So grateful that one of sales staffs gave me quite helpful information to choose Dyson cordless hoover, thank you so much!!
An absolute Fantastic service from Lunneys Electrical. I placed a UK order for a Dyson on the 13th, got an email from Dpd Ireland on the 16th and was hoovering my floors the very same day. I wasn’t sure if I had made a mistake with the Dyson I ordered so I called Lunneys and Craig and team were only to happy to help and assured me it was the correct product. Based on my shopping experience I would certainly recommend Lunneys on value for money and service. Thank you
Ordered online. DPD said it would be with us on Tuesday (BH Monday), but was actually delivered on the sunday. Delighted.
Excellent service, quick delivery and a very competitive price.
Super quick delivery. Highly recommended and much cheaper than anywhere else.
Very good service and quick delivery
Very good comma and super fast delivery. Also market leading price point
Good bargains and very quick delivery. I can say one thing very polite and professional service. Thank you LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL. We will always keep looking at your shop
First time using this company great service, speedy delivery and amazing prices.
Ordered just after midday on Wednesday and arrived Friday morning which is very impressive for Northern Ireland to Southern England. Very happy as item no longer available in England but warranty is still valid.
Transaction was great with no problems, had email confirmation very quickly then dispatched with speedy delivery! Dyson vacuum cleaner came well packaged & I’m very pleased with service & & my vacuum cleaner. Would highly recommend using Lunneys 😊
Ordered a dyson v8 animal , much cheaper than curry’s price , was dispatched after a few days and arrived asap , very happy with purchase.
Competitive price. Very quick delivery. Very happy customer. Thanks.
Prompt delivery. Well priced.
Excellent punctual service
Very Quick and easy order and delivery process, recommend highly
Recently purchased a Dyson from Lunneys online. I am very happy with the product and the quick delivery. Spoke to a very helpful staff member for advice before purchasing. All in all, happy with the service provided.
First class service from order to delivery. Professionally packed to deter water damage. Couldn't have asked for more. Well done and thank you
Fast delivery, fantastic price for the Dyson v7 absolute hoover plus free delivery . I was initially a bit worried about purchasing as the company is based in N Ireland so thought there may be delivery issues. My concerns were completely put to rest with a really quick transaction with no delivery issues. Really pleased with my purchase . Would definitely recommend the product and the company and would 100% use them again for future purchases.
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,533 reviews