LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

1,999 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

How would you rate LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL?

Verified Buyer

Price and service 5star !
Colin Campbell
Verified Buyer

Fast. Fuss free , delivered next day.... what more do u want . Done and dusted.
Yu Peichi
Verified Buyer

Good quality and good price. Quick response of the customer service.
Christina Lewis
Verified Buyer

Great customer service. Sorted my faulty new Dyson out right away. Made me feel like they cared, and the replacement was sent very quickly. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Best price online on Dyson vacuum cleaner. Great communication and delivery on time.
Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order on line and an email provided a parcel tracker. Excellent service would use them again.
Joanne Hodgson
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Dyson multi-floor lightweight vacuum cleaner from Lunneys Electrical online. It was the best price I could find for this product; beating all the major competitors such as Curry's, Tesco, Argos etc. The item arrived within the timescales Lunneys promised without any issues. The item was packaged well and the product was in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from Lunneys again.

Great service, well packaged
Verified Buyer

Service and supplied product (Braun iron) certainly lived up to my expectations. I was kept informed at every step through the process. Timely delivery and well packaged. Will certainly consider using Lunneys in the future.
Vizitiu Bogdan
Verified Buyer

Excellent price ratio recommend this product.
Seller seriously and fairly.
Kiamia-Cucina
Verified Buyer

service was great from start to finish and exceptionally quick and the best priced thank you
Verified Buyer

Fantastic. Emails sent every step of the way delivered when stated and £200 cheaper than any other retailer.
Shall definitely recommend to everyone I know
Verified Buyer

Simple to order - quick delivery and packaged well
Lesley Webb

Customer service excellent
Verified Buyer

fast shipping, good prices - recommended!
Verified Buyer

Great service and speed. Very helpful that Craig phoned to explain that my credit card had not been accepted. Was able to pay immediately with another one.
Mary Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my purchase. Great communication and service.
Steve Restall
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and delivery was speedy & efficient.
Clive Richardson
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Dyson vac from Lunneys because the price was the lowest I could find online at the time. It was delivered well packaged and within the time frame, and I was able to track the delivery online. Overall I am very pleased with this company, and I would use them again. Thank you Lunneys.
Verified Buyer

The Dyson I purchased is great and the price was better. The delivery time was pretty quick too
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.93 based on 1,999 reviews