LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

Read LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

craig@lunneys-electrical.com

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Fabulous! best price on the internet and super fast service and delivery .I am on the uk mainland and rate lunneys a five star . Would certainly buy from them again .Thank you and I am off to use my new Dyson Dc 75 cinetic.
I have not heard of Lunneys before but after seeing the price £200 cheaper than anywhere else and the reviews online I decided to order a Dyson DC41 Mk2 Animal. The ordering was straight forward. I got an email confirming my purchase immediately. I ordered Sunday got a message Monday to say it had been processed, it was delivered by parcel force Wednesday. I was not in so collected it from my local post office. No hassle. I'm very happy with the product and service I received. I wouldn't hesitate to use Lunneys again.
Order dispatched within 90 minutes of placing the order. Fully tracked delivery via DPD all the way to my door in England. Product excellent at a very good price. Brilliant service, could not be better! Highly recommended.
Ordered without any problems and they kept me up to date with the delivery details. Postage was on time. Very happy with price and service. Wouldn’t buy from anyone else.
Cheaper than elsewhere and fast delivery
Kept up to date with my order and it arrived promptly
I ordered a Dyson dc41 mk2 animal for a fraction of the price compared to other retailers. It was also free delivery and was despatched the same day and delivered by royal mail 48. I had an issue with my PayPal payment and wasn't sure if the order was successful so I contacted Lunneys. I got a reply just minutes later. On this experience I would highly recommend lunneys to anyone.
Very prompt, excellent service and would thoroughly recommend Lunneys and use them again for any future purchases.
Very swift service at great price
Very happy with the dyson v6 animal I bought. Would recommend
Product arrived safe and quickly- very pleased
Excellent price, speedy delivery and best of all excellent customer service. HIghly recommend using this company and would definitely use again.
Great customer service and fast delivery - I will definitely consider buying from Lunneys again.
Just received my Dyson DC41 Mk2 Animal from Lunneys. I did quite a lot of shopping around for this product and Lunneys came out the cheapest by far, even cheaper than from Dysons own website, not even sure how that is even possible!! Simple, easy transaction, fast delivery and a great product. This is the first time I have purchased from Lunneys and I'm certain it won't be the last.
Bought this for my partner and he loves it!!
Top Dyson vacuum model at the best price in Britain. Quick delivery.
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,345 reviews