Lowry Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lowry Jewellers

Tell us how Lowry Jewellers made you happy

"It's a lovely watch I love it and got it very fast will defo buy from you guys again"
"Excellent service, my watch arrived working beautifully the next working day."
James Llewellyn
"Purchased the item online(Seiko Padi) and it arrived next day. Packaging was ideal and protected the watch. Lowry updated on when payment was accepted and when the item was dispatched/ when to expect it. Very happy and will use them in future."
"item arrived within 29 hours of ordering. Wife very pleased with its design and delicacy."
"Very fast , helpful and cooperative service"
"Smooth transaction arrived super fast really pleased"
"Easy ordering service. Really quick delivery. Beautiful products at great prices."
"Fantastic service, easy to use website and fast delivery."
"Ordering, delivery and service was very good but I did find the exact same watch almost £50 cheaper in my local town!!"
"Quick service great prices."
"My husband loved the watch, I loved the ease of use of the website, really informative descriptions and photos, great pricing and fast delivery. Will definitely be back to make more purchases, especially as I love collecting watches and not shoes!"
"I purchased a beautiful necklace and the service and communication from Lowry Jewellers was excellent. Thank you and l hope to buy again soon!"
"Item arrived quickly with signed for delivery. Very pleased with purchase as described and with the price. Would use Lowry Jewellers again in the future."
"Lovely watch with a very good price from market. :)"
"I was looking for a specific watch and everywhere else was far too expensive. Lowrys had the watch at a much cheaper rate. Not only that they allowed payment via amazon which I thought was so convenient too. It meant I had some extra security. Great idea Lowrys! My order was placed and confirmed and delivered right on time. Would I use again??? Absolutely! Top notch service. Thank you. I highly recommend!!!"
"Where to begin? I found Lowry by chance when doing a best price google search for a solar tuna watch (SNE498) that I was interested in. Their pricing was far and away better than any competing retailers, it was in stock and their delivery was as quick as it can be - after all no-one likes waiting for an eagerly anticipated delivery! My watch order was processed extremely quickly and en route to me within a few hours. Royal Mail did make a mistake by sending from the correct sorting hub to the wrong hub, however as it was originally due on the Friday they sent it on Saturday by special service direct from my local DO so credit to them for putting it right and going the extra mile. Back to Lowry’s though; price, great. Service, seamless. Delivery, rapid. That’s as good as it possibly can be and I’m a very happy, satisfied customer. No hesitation in recommending them and also shopping again, many thanks Lowry!"
"Seiko samurai ....what can i say 4r35 movement hand wind and hacking keeps time to 1.78s a day with 320 degrees amplitude no beat error. Who need a rolex when seiko can do all this for £399 max in a case thats unique with a solid braclet with solid end links and a divers extension honestly every man needs one of the beasts in his collection all this and thats before we even get to the beautiful dial and hands and the amazingly bright and long lasting lume id say the lume on the samurai is the best iv seen even compaired to a rolex or Tudor or omega .enough siad no go buy one and my recommendation is get it through lowery because there customer service is second to non and posted from Ireland to plymouth in devon England in a day very happy thanks lowery"
"I hardly ever write reviews, preferring to let other people to leave them. However, for Lowry jewellers I am more than happy to do so. The entire buying experience was faultless and delivery was very fast (Amazon Prime fast!) I can’t recommend this company highly enough. Would definitely use them again over any of their competitors. Thank you. By the way, I love the Seiko “Save the Ocean”. What a watch. And the best price that I could find on the internet."
"Fast delivery Easy to use website"
"Fast delivery and great service"
"Reliable company Fast shipping Highly recommend this shop"
"Great service and super fast delivery."
"Great price, came really quickly. Would definitely use them again."
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,089 reviews