Lowry Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lowry Jewellers

How would you rate Lowry Jewellers ?

"It's a lovely watch I love it and got it very fast will defo buy from you guys again"
"Excellent service, my watch arrived working beautifully the next working day."
James Llewellyn
"Purchased the item online(Seiko Padi) and it arrived next day. Packaging was ideal and protected the watch. Lowry updated on when payment was accepted and when the item was dispatched/ when to expect it. Very happy and will use them in future."
"I ordered a Seiko dive watch (SRPB51), lovely watch, arrived the next day, even though I ordered late morning. The watch itself is beautiful and I say that as someone who owns an Omega Plane Ocean."
"LOWRY JEWELLERS DID WHAT THEY SAID NEXT DAY DELIVERY NO CHARGE. PACKAGE WAS SECURELY WRAPPED. MY SON LOVED HIS TED BAKER WATCH."
"Order received speedily and well packaged."
"I purchased a emozioni coin and I am thrilled with it. It was a pleasure to purchase it from lowery jewellers. I recieved it in record time with no delays. I will be ordering again from Lowry Jewellers."
"Website easy to use, received parcel beautifully wrapped the following day. Couldn’t have asked for anything more 😁"
"delivery time spot on ,watch was exactly as described,and so far keeping excellent time,no more to be said ,would certainly use this company again."
"The watch was a present for my husband and he is more than happy with it, arrived as stated and the packing and information was excellent. So a very happy customer."
"So quick and efficient. Hassle free and great value. Would definitely use again"
"I ordered and received the item of jewellery in 3 days. The product was what I expected but it was 20% cheaper than high street suppliers. I am very pleased with the service provide and would recommend this supplier."
"Excellent service. Lowry sent my watch promptly and kept me informed throughout the process."
"Excellent product competitively priced. Quick delivery and well-packed. Very happy and would recommend."
"I am very happy my order came on time and it was perfect."
"Quick delivery and lovely item"
"Ordered a watch and it arrived on time. (sorry for the pun!) Good service and am pleased with my purchase."
"Excellent price, well packaged quick delivery. 5 Stars."
"First class service and delivery"
"Excellent service as usual and so very quick!! Great products and good value."
"A very professional service, prompt delivery, well packaged and good trcking information. Competitive pricing was a very welcome added bonus."
"I am very happy with my watch thank you!"
"Very prompt delivery. Excellent customer service"
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.90 based on 887 reviews