Lowry Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lowry Jewellers

How would you rate Lowry Jewellers?

"It's a lovely watch I love it and got it very fast will defo buy from you guys again"
"Excellent service, my watch arrived working beautifully the next working day."
James Llewellyn
James Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the item online(Seiko Padi) and it arrived next day. Packaging was ideal and protected the watch. Lowry updated on when payment was accepted and when the item was dispatched/ when to expect it. Very happy and will use them in future."
"Very fast delivery. Product as expected. Packaging very good and safe."
Amanda Shearer
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order,came the next day which is very good for the highlands as we rarely get the next day,and fantastic price"
"Great service and all questions were answered very quickly prior to purchase and when couldn't set the watch that was ordered the issue was sorted within minutes of asking. Item arrived quicker than expected also. I will definitely shop with Lowry's again Thank you folks :-)"
Alena Proctor
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a lovely Rosefield watch from Lowry Jewellers. It was very reasonably priced compared to all other sites I had visited. It was despatched same day and arrived promptly. Excellent service and watch!"
"From placing my order to receiving my watch the next day as promised I can highly recommend Lowry jewellers, I purchased my watch after searching for the best price but from a reputable jewellers, not only was Lowry the best price add in the free next day delivery and it made my decision to purchase from them very easy, buy with total confidence you won't be disappointed."
Teresa Rowland
Verified Buyer
"Lovely watch, good price, quick delivery and well packaged"
"Watch exactly what I wanted and delivered in timely manner in good packaging,"
Sandra McNab
Verified Buyer
"Kept up to date with e-mails and it arrived very quickly."
Lynda Grant
Verified Buyer
"The jewellers were excellent but the product...earrings are very disappointing, the picture of the earrings is deceiving, they are very small and thin,more money should have been spent on making the earrings and less on the box"
"prompt delivery,good price"
"Always first class service"
Peter Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Bought a Seiko PADI turtle for an amazing price. The watch, the service, the delivery was brilliant."
Kirsty Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged and swift service , very pleased with my lovely earrings ."
George Mills
Verified Buyer
"Processed my purchase at warp speed and the item arrived the following day we'll packaged and in first class condition. I would buy from this form again without hesitation, oh and the price I paid was amazing!"
"Extremely quick and efficient service"
Brian Brown
Verified Buyer
"Highly efficient and speedy handling of my order."
Janice McGill
Verified Buyer
"Great prices with free, quick delivery."
"The watch I ordered was just as described and was delivered the next day. It was also a very good price compared to other sellers. If I was looking for other similar items I would definitely look at Lowry's again."
"Quick delivery brilliant price"
"Easy to use site and quick delivery item was has description would recommend."
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.90 based on 830 reviews