Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Christine Deighton
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 20th September 2019
Alex Owen
very prompt service
The watch was delivered late and I paid form express delivery. The actual watch is really nice looking but I noticed the back of the watch the stainless steel part has a lot of marks and scratches on it so I don't know if its a refurbished watch I think its a new one.
Fantastic service
Excellent service, superb price.
Highly recommended.
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Quick delivery and service. I bought a watch for my partner and I'm so happy with it. Thank you
excellent service ,very satisfied,thank you.
Couldn't be happier with the watch and fast delivery
Great service and lovely watch - super fast delivery - I couldn’t be happier thank you
I came across Lowry’s Jewellers while searching online for a Seiko “Sumo” watch. The price was unbeatable, I ordered one on the Thursday evening and it was delivered to England on Saturday morning, great service and easy to contact .If your looking for watches or jewellery check Lowry’s out first, you won’t be disappointed.
Great service & quick delivery's
I purchased a watch at a fantastic price. There was delay on the postage due to royal mail and COVID but I was able to speak to a lovely lady who reassured me I would receive the watch before Christmas. Customer service was fantastic, would definitely recommend and will be a returning customer. Thank you 😊
Very pleased with the service. It was delivered promptly and they were very accommodating in adjusting the bracelet before it was sent.
Would recommend .
I bought a seiko watch from Lowry jewellers the price was excellent,the watch arrived before the delivery date at the time of ordering ,very pleased with the purchase.
Excellent service, extremely quick delivery. Thanks
Got an email on the 1st of December confirming my parcel was on its way. It’s the 13th today and it’s still not arrived. I’m just worried that my parcel won’t be here for Christmas
product exactly as described, the item was well packaged and arrived quickly. good prices also. will order again in the near future.
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Order received on the date indicated, very happy with the service.
Decided to treat myself to a decent watch, so choose the Seiko Sumo divers watch. Cam quickly, great watch. It was over a hundred pounds cheaper from Lowry's than anywhere else online!

Would defiantly use Lowrys again.
I have been using them for years and never had a problems
Good service and price.