Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Was unhappy I didn't get next day delivery came 2 days later even though I paid extra for nxt day altho the items are beautiful
Description didn't specify the size of the bracelet. Ended up being too small since my mum is fat. Other than that, the product arrived as listed.

I suggest adding detailed mesurements into the description to avoid similar issues in the future.
The jewellers were excellent but the product...earrings are very disappointing, the picture of the earrings is deceiving, they are very small and thin,more money should have been spent on making the earrings and less on the box
Slightly disappointed by the size of the actual watch. I didn't notice on the webpage that the photograph was not 'same size' or its proportionality defined as this is required under the British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion Practice.
Paul Fuller MCIM.
I purchased the Accurist Ladies Two Tone Watch for my daughters birthday. The product arrived in good time and was well packaged. The watch was lovely, true to the image on the web site page. My only disappointment was the battery was not working which meant I had to go and purchase another one and it cost a lot of money so the watch turned out dearer then I thought.
The watch is lovely but when it was opened i saw the disappointment in my wife's eyes. The strap is ruined.
Super speedy service, really impressed. HOWEVER, despite the order saying that I'd purchased 1 x Coeur de Lion Swarovski Elements earrings, they arrived in a box with a different brand on it and don't anywhere say Swarovski! Not as special a gift as I had hoped.
Not yet received parcel.
I was pleased with the purchase initially. However the bracelet is far too long.
I sent an email to the company asking how to take a link or links out and have
had no reply.