Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
More Photos & Videos
In July 2018 my wife bought me a Lowry watch for my 88th birthday with Day and Date shown. I needed that facility because at my age I am inclined to forget what Day and Date it is. When I attempted to change Date the button and stem came completely out of the watch and, as most would do, I attempted to re-insert button in its aperture hoping it would engage in its aperture, it did not. I then contacted Lowry,
who arranged to have the watch returned for rectification, under guarantee. Their response was that the watch was only guarantee for 18 months, not 24 as I thought. Yet the GUARANTEE CARD that came with the watch stated 24 months and Amazon confirmed, in their mind, the guarantee WAS 24 months. Was that a ploy to avoid any responsibility for its repair? The fact that the button and stem came out it would have shown to be faulty at that moment in time, thus justifying a replacement. Over the years I have never had this fault before. If I had another Lowry watch could the same fault again?. I would not trust it. As far as your statement that there was dust particles inside the case, indicating that the back of the watch had been removed. I do not think a battery could be replaced (which YOU recommend) without removing the back. I liked the appearance of the watch and am very disappointed with the consequential outcome of my experience. I could not recommend your products to anyone else. Samuels also stock this watch, I wonder if their customers get the same fault!
Steer clear. Had a problem with a Seiko watch which had a black mark and 2 small gouges under the crystal near the chapter ring between the 12 and 5. After numerous emails over 3 days in which I got no reply eventually they basically said I had made the mark whilst the bracelet was being sized. They may have some good reviews (I’m not sure) but just a friendly warning, not the best customer service afterwards when you basically tell your customers they are lying.
I’d steer well clear and shop elsewhere.
poor delivery service
Ordered by phone .given no invoice number or ref. Nor any email confirmation
Only visable proof is the sum deductive from my bank account. As I have the icing neighbours I'm left in anxiety as I wait.
A watch was bought for a present.It was unsuitable,returned as soon as poss following day.The owner refused a refund only fobbed off with a credit note.Totally unacceptable handing by company.A total let down customer services.
Nothing went wrong I am afraid I clicked the wrong button. Good experience arrived quickly and although was not suitable sent back and got an immediate refund, thank you.
The watch looked black on the website and when delivered it was grey
My order still has not arrived
Watch looked nothing like the picture and said they'd paid for delivery on returns but they hadn't.
I've never heard of Lowry Jewellers.
I still havent receieved the product and in getting feedback forms?
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,338 reviews