Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Christine Deighton
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 20th September 2019
Alex Owen
Fantastic service
I had been on your site and was confused about paying so I phoned the Lisburn shop who did not have a clue and were not helpful and told me to call the other store which I did and the man I spoke to couldn't of been more helpful, pleasant and understanding. I received my order quickly and am very pleased, so thankyou.
Very pleased with item, cheaper than with the main dealer
prompt service on first visit to Lowry. Nothing to complain about.
Ordering, delivery and service was very good but I did find the exact same watch almost £50 cheaper in my local town!!
I purchased a beautiful necklace and the service and communication from Lowry Jewellers was excellent. Thank you and l hope to buy again soon!
The only thing was normally you get a spare link just in case you need to extend the strap. No spare link so now have to try an source a link
Delivery a day late but, considering the time of year, and that it needed to cross the sea then very good service.
Amazing price and good service - item dispatched promptly and packed well
Very quick at posting items out
good service well received
The watch being a gift is ideal so roll on Christmas.... what surprise!
Sorry to say you put wrong house number on parcel and was delivered elsewhere...after many calls to GPO (no help at all!) and various Lowry establishments, I managed to retrieve it! Must say though my son was extremely pleased with his new watch and your staff at all locations were extremely helpful and pleasant, particular thanks to David, shop floor
Item well packaged and exactly as described. Very pleased. Would recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase and with the price. Service was quite good and delivery was quick. I’ve awarded 4 stars instead of 5 because the offer they sent me had not been activated and I had to e mail them. Also my despatch/delivery e mail did not arrive until a couple of hours before delivery. So it was a good job I was in.
The service in purchase ( 2 weeks ago) was good . I emailed Rosalind yesterday to take advantage of the " no hassle " policy as I want to return the watch. I have no response to my email .When I tried to speak to Rosalind 9.45 today but she was unavailable. In her absence I spoke to Parl who said I would receive an email today or tomorrow.
As my email of yesterday stated, I am not available after tomorrow.
I trust the refund will go as smoothly as the purchase.
Watch exactly what I wanted and delivered in timely manner in good packaging,
They responded quickly to my e-mail and despatched the watch very quickly, it arrived in a couple of days - well protected and seems to be working fine.
Kept informed regarding my delivery timescales, happy with service
Good quality and fast delivery
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,373 reviews