Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a slim wallet very fast delivery very helpful company no fuss came within 2 days excellent item would use this company again
Very quick delivery,absolutely made up with my watch ,and I got an evening bag As a gift which was unexpected,soooo made up Thankyou
Easy online transaction and fast delivery, made in very good time for my nieces birthday. Thank you.
Loved my product would highly recommend
Absolute best price I could find on Seiko 5. Delivery was very quick too. Happy customer
I purchased a beautiful fly high feather bracelet, as I’m a firm believer in white feathers appear when loved ones are near, I absolutely love it , and it was delivered in a few days .
Fantastic. Excellent.
Competitive price, quick delivery and liked that I could pay through my Amazon account. The watch is Birthday present.
Very efficient, fast service, very happy with the watch I purchased for my daughters birthday
Excellent service. Quick and efficient
Bought it this watch for our Son's 40th birthday. Beautiful watch ,it for need few links removed.Our local jewellers sells this watch, have emailed them and they are going to help šŸ˜Š It's an expanding strap , plus would like some engraving done šŸ™‚
An online purchase of a Citizen watch which went perfectly from start to finish.

The website was clear, the price competitive and the fulfilment using Royal mail first class.
Very pretty jewellery will certainly purchase again
My Mrs was happy, the long haired-one happy, me happy. Thanks.
I searched the internet for a particular brand of wrist watch. I particularly liked the Lowry website. They had a good price on the watch I wanted. The ordering was easy. The watch was delivered in 3 days. Very good service and thoroughly recommended. Thank you.
More than helpful, great communication as normal, great prices on jewellery and wonderful people to deal with. I have been buying jewellery from mr Lowry for years and will continue too as they give a great service.
Purchased easily and very well packaged. Quick response to purchase.
Well packaged, kept fully informed. Lovely watch. Thank you, will use again.
Would definitely use Lowry Jewellers again, amazing website. Really pleased with my necklace and earrings, beautifully and safely packaged and arrived very quickly. Highly recommend, thank you.
excellent service