LoveWoo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LoveWoo
"Quick delivery well packaged but not excessive which is good for the environment. Best price I could find for this product"
Hi Anon, thank you for your review.

It's always great to hear your feedback, we're happy you enjoyed your experience. Come again soon,

Best Wishes,

The LoveWoo Team
"Fast shipping, good product, soft and comfy as well as hard feel"
Hey there,

We love hearing feedback from our customers, thank you for your review!

"Quick service"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we love hearing what our customers think about our service.

The LoveWoo Team
"Good speedy and discrete delivery. Product is in good condition."
Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're so pleased you were happy with our service and the item you ordered.

The LoveWoo Team
"Excellent and diligent customer service."
Hi there,

We have been trying to get in touch with you since the day you placed your order. This order was flagged for an additional security check and we needed to speak to you directly.

Both the email address and phone number you provided has been contacted numerous times with no answer or response from yourself.

Please contact us at support@lovewoo.co.uk or call 0203 372 5555 so we can process your order or issue a refund.

The LoveWoo Team
"Poor service, late delivery and hard to get in contact with anyone. Won’t use again."
"Me and my wife... LoveWoo always make happy 😊😉"
"Good products. I'm happy"
"The very fast delivery and perfect item"
"Great service and really quick delivery"
"Goods arrived on time in plain packaging. Seems reasonable value. These are hope gifts for valentines but looking forward to unwrapping them with her ;)"
"Great variety and quick service with discreet packaging."
"Delivered very quickly, well packed. Can’t ask for more."
"Verygood Toys"
""Amazing prices and love that everything is discreet after not having a tracking number they where able to find it for me and are amazing with their customer service!"
Hi Celeste,

Thank you for your review.

All of our customers receive a tracking code once the order is dispatched, this includes international orders. I can see we do have a tracking code for you on our system. From time to time, our tracking emails may end up in your junk folder, so be sure to check there for any future orders.

You can also view your tracking code by logging into your account and navigating to the My Account page.

Warmest regards,
Kirsty @ LoveWoo
"Spot on, never had a problem."
"Weekend fun!! Parcel came on time and me and my husband had a great time - even at 64!"
"Very helpful and very fast delivery"
"discreetly delivered"