LoveWoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoveWoo
Read LoveWoo Reviews
Very quick delivery, great product.
Quick, efficient service.
Excellent web page and quick loading
One of the kit components was faulty emailed requesting how to return and have had no response.
Hi Colin
i am sorry you have had a bad experience. i have checked our support inbox and can not see an email from you.
please email support@lovewoo.co.uk and i would be happy to help.
Happy with my products
thought you might of threw in a freebe to keep the new customer interested... let me try a penis pump... I,ll expect it delivered soon
Fantastic service didn’t expect this to be delivered so quickly on lockdown 😮 no notice of it coming so needless to say was a huge (😉) surprise 🥰
Sizing on male products could include width as well as length, things are a bit tight which affects sensitivity, otherwise a fast service with reasonable prices and easy to navigate website
Fantastic prices and speedy delivery oh and very discreet packaging!
Deffo buy again!
Website very good, delivery on time in spite of everything going on at he moment and products are excellent
Great fast and good items spot in
Great service & speedy delivery!
It wasnt the fastest service in town but at least i received my item. As for the item itself...well, the battery vibration is useless. there is more vibration in a dormant mill pond. If I had known this i would have bought the much cheaper non vibrating item. The silk lube is pretty good though.
I ordered two a glass dildo and a vibrator. They both arrived in a discreet box however after getting both items out the box neither were securely sealed. The vibrator felt like a hoover attachment rather than something you would use intimately. It come with one loose battery and two in sealed packaging. After putting the batteries in and turning it on, it not only sounded very loud but as if the batteries were not secure and rattling inside aswell. I went on the website to find the refund procedure to find the email provided is not valid. I then filled in the ‘contact us’ form and have not heard since. Very disappointed and will not be buying from this company again.
Hello, i am sorry you have had a bad experience.

the email address on our website is support@lovewoo.co.uk and i would be happy to help.
Excellent product, delivered very quickly. Can't ask for more.
Your products are fine, one is a little horrible (the mouth thing) to hold, it puts me off. Also at my shopping basket, I was offered a free gift (some piece of tat) Ooo I thought that’s nice of them, only to be told at checkout there was something wrong with my order, going back to check what could be wrong, I was surprised to find out what it was, it the free gift that was out of stock.
Not so nice then.
Never mind it’s the thought that counts.
the item was just fine no problems at all.
Good service and prompt dispatch
Great product fast delivery very happy 👍
Fantastic range of products and ordering using the LoveWoo website couldn't be easier. Products arrived within a box so couldn't be identified by anyone unless opened. I will definitely be recommending LoveWoo to friends.
LoveWoo is rated 4.83 based on 189 reviews