Look Lovely London Reviews

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"DAVINA is fabulous. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Highly recommend."
"Unfortunately for the 2 previous treatments its not been what I wanted, having had a heavier impact that requested. I'm not going to come back as its frustrating this happening twice now, when I didn't' have that at all with previous clinics."
We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your result.

Very rarely patients can react more sensitively to anti-wrinkle treatments and a heavier brow can develop.

This is discussed in the consent form before treatment.

We offer 2-week reviews if patients feel they need to be seen again, but we can see you did not attend any offers for review even though you were welcomed back.

The doctor can always place a few units at the tail end of the brow to lift any heavy feeling. If this occurs again this is always an option for you.
"First time using botox and loved my results, disappointed with the time it lasted though. I thought it would be 4 months but less than 2 months later lines are appearing again. Also had tightness that lasted many weeks but not sure if this is nwhat real or not as it was first time. Davina was very professional and spoke me through procedure in great detail."
"It was was great exberence, apart from the bruise that I ad after. Maybe to ovoid the bruise you should have ice or wait a bet longer for the numbing cream works other then that was good thanks."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 224 reviews