Look Lovely London Reviews

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Click Here

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"The nice polite welcoming staff The doctor is professional"
"Great job - tiniest amount of bruising around the eyes for a couple of days post procedure, but really good effect and the correct amount of botox administered for my extremely muscly brow!"
"Very pleased with the result and overall I could see a facial difference."
"Davina is always ready to listen to my requirements and meet them. She doesn't try to push me into having other treatments either, which is welcome."
"I usually have my treatment with look lovely clinic I'm very pleased with the results and looking forward for more treatments."
"Davina is excellent, no big sell, and full of helpful advice. I will come back for further treatment.... Thanks Davina??"
"I had dermal filers in my cheekbones eight months ago it looked great and super natural :) I would love to do it again very soon :)"
"This is about the third time I've been to see Davina - she must be good because I come all the way from Leamington Spa!"
"I had fillers & Botox I had a bit of bruising but all went well and it is a good place to go to very friendly and easy to get to ."
"I had botax injection lt was so good but I think I had too much under my eyes and I don't like when I laugh Thanks for your attention Sincerely yours. Nastaran"
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 240 reviews