Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
I trust Davina to do right by my face!
Divina makes you feel so welcome and at ease, love the end result.
The staff are always amazing when one first arrives, putting you at ease and making you comfortable with water and anything else you may want. You never feel pressured to have a treatment you are not comfortable with. With injectables you come away looking refreshed not immobile. The advice given is well thought out and appropriate for your particular face, facial structure, needs and budget. I highly recommend them and trust them implicitly.
I booked appointment for one treatment and wasn’t really sure if it was right for me. Everything was explained so well, without rush and I felt my concerns were addressed. I felt I was in safe, knowledgeable hands so went ahead with extra treatment for another concern as well. Overall really happy with the outcomes of both treatments and it actually feels really nice to now have a go to-place whenever I need something done :) thank you 🤍
To say I’m obsessed with Davina’s team would be an understatement! Especially Hannah! Always feel so taken care of! Thank you!!
The Look Lovely Clinic is a highly professional and knowledgable source of information and treatments. There is never pressure to have any more that for what you ask and every treatment I have experienced has been performed with the utmost care.
Super convenient and accommodating for an appointment. Katrina on reception is great company, and Dr. Davina is as professional as always offering a great service with great results. Whenever I'm in London I stop by. Thank you.
Really great clinic! I used to go to Harley St but this is much nicer and I didn’t feel rushed or like a conveyor belt. I will be back!
I feel a million dollars ..love everything about Davina .She knows exactly how to make a man look youthful but not over cooked Naturally brilliant Thank you so much X Paul
Dr Davina is great and instils confidence in the process. I am pleased with the results.
I've been seeing Dr Davina for 3 1/2 years now and she is the utmost professional. Everyone at the clinic is knowledgeable, personable and helpful and I always leave incredibly happy with the results.
This place is awesome, it's not easy to make me look good, but they do an incredible job. Dr. Davina, Melissa, and the staff are amazing, and the treatments are very helpful. Highly recommend!
Hi Shane, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
Visited Look Lovely London, was greeted by Katrina, a lovely friendly receptionist. My treatment was with Mellisa, she is very professional patient and friendly and so reassuring. Nothing was too much trouble. My first experience there was great. I can highly recommend “Look Lovely London”. Will be returning for more treatments and advice. 5*+ Thank you!
Hi Marina, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
Dr Davina Wilson is, without doubt, the best Botox specialist in London! I cannot recommend the Look Lovely team enough. I think they knocked 10 years off my face :)
Hi Molly-Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
I’ve had various treatments for over a year now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Dr Davina and the team are amazing - they are so welcoming, professional and friendly. Highly recommend!
Hi Kylie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
Happy. No pain at all
Hi Liliya, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
Dr Davina is the only practitioner I trust with Botox. She is truly amazing. The clinic is lovely and staff are so warm and welcoming. Im so happy I've found the perfect London clinic. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Hi Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
I had my treatments with both Hanna and Dr Devina. I always have a wonderful experience and very comfortable environment. I’m happy with the outcome of my treatments and I would definitely recommend 🥰
Hi Feben, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon! :) Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
Took years of me, fantastic! ....also all the staff are absolutley lovely, genuine and caring. Thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are only as amazing as our patients - so thank you for being a part of the Look Lovely London family. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Look Lovely London is a team of medical (yes real doctors) and skin professionals. Curiosity, investigative mind and ability to connect are wonderful attributes to Look Lovely London. You know where you stand immediately and what next steps look like. I love the intimate environment and discreet location. Long life to Look Lovely London!
Thank you so much for your kind words Line! We are only as amazing as our patients - so thank you for being a part of the Look Lovely London family. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Look Lovely London is rated 4.95 based on 363 reviews