Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
Best clinic in town
the care in this clinic is fantastic, treatments are brilliant, Dr Davina and her staff are just lovely!!
It is such a pleasure visiting Dr Davina at Look Lovely London the clinic is relaxing and the service is professional and safe .....I always feel incredibly rejuvenated .....Thank you
The staff and treatment at Look Lovely London were great, suiting my needs for a few reasons:
1. Offering two different solutions, they gave unbiased advice to best fit my situation.
2. Location is conventient.
3. Price was reasonable.
Overall it's a good and trusted place to visit. Thank you LLL!
I attend clinic very recently.I had treatment like always with Dr Davina.
She is so helpfull,i had my questions answers and more.I love the clinic.
Atmosfere is very friendly.
U feel so comfortable.
Dr Davina is the most gentle doctor u can imagine.
I got so much advaice as well.
Is the best clinik i ever attend.
And definietly will be back many times more.
I would recomend Look Lovely to enyone who would like those kind of treatments.
You are the best
Irena
I have been coming to Look Lovely London for 5 years now and trust Davina entirely with my face. She is brilliant and makes me feel my absolute best. She keeps up to speed with all the latest training and as a fully qualified doctor I always feel in safe hands. Reasonable prices for a central London clinic. Highly recommend.
Wonderful service and great results. Very happy
I've been a customer over a year now and I can honestly say that Dr. Davina is very professional and knows her work very well, she listens and aim to please. Her team is welcoming and polite. Thank you Dr. Davina.
This was the best find when I moved to London from San Diego. Everyone here is wonderful. The best treatment and the nicest people.
honestly, this is a fantastic clinic I'm so so happy with my treatment and I am a nervous one, Id never go anywhere else!!
I love this clinic and wouldn’t go anywhere else.Davina has a real passion for her work & really knows what will work I always leave feeling confident and sexy.
My first experience at Lovely Lips London .... and one I will never ever forget.

I went originally to have filler to fill out my smoke top lip lines, not that I smoke !

Hannah was Amazing !
So friendly, she applied the numbing cream prior to my appointment beginning ... so I would have maximum comfort.

So exceptionally professional and gentle, I hardly felt the filler slowly and accurately being inserted. I was made to feel at ease in a very short space of time... so much so that their mid appointment I already had made my mind up to go ahead and add the natural moisture back into my lips too!
Hannah has answered my fears and worries regarding ending up with ‘duck lips’ and with her thorough explanation my mind was put to rest immediately and Hannah completed my very natural look to my lips too.

A little bruising but to be expected, given an ice pack to start immediate recover of any swelling and bruising.

From start to finish I can express my true gratitude for the whole professional first time experience.

It’s such a shame that many woman have ended up with obvious ‘duck lips’ and ruined their beautiful smiles but Hannah completely specialises in this natural look. It was like she looked at my lips like ‘art’, took her time and completed my natural look until she was fully satisfied.

Do not hesitate you will be in fantastic hands.

It was my first of many treatments at Lovely Lip London

Thank you Hannah ... you made my smile not only look younger but to also give a shine and glow back to my smile 😊
Look forward to my next visit.
Liz
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 6th October 2020
A friendly welcome that instantly makes you feel relaxed. Davina was knowledgable and immediately understood what I wanted from my treatment. I'm thrilled with the results and will be back in future.
Great team, highly experienced doctor-led clinic, reliable, always feel amazing after my treatments. Would highly recommend Davina and her team.
I would only ever go to ‘Look Lovely London’ for any treatment.
I’ve had Botox, filler and multiple facials there and I’m always extremely happy with everything.
Davina herself is very personable and would advise against something if she thought I didn’t need it, despite it costing more. The reception girls are lovely too , friendly and polite. And they would do their very best to find me an appointment to suite my needs. I would definitely recommend, and have done, Davina herself and the rest of the team at Look Lovely London to my friends and family.
Davina is amazing. As a health professional myself, I appreciate how she listens, gives reasonable advice, and allows for time to discuss expectations. She has an eye for what looks natural so your features remain representative of who you are. When I was concerned about treatments and results but she managed to put me at ease. I would definitely recommend her.
Davina did an amazing job, her and her colleagues will always satisfy you as a customer.
I have been getting my lips injected at Look Lovely for around 4 years now, and have always trusted Davina to do an impeccable job. I haven't been elsewhere as I love the way my lips get filled here, it isn't like the duck look you see on many girls, however you definitely still see a noticeable, pouty difference. My lips were incredibly thin before starting filler, and now they actually look so much more lovely, I enjoy going lipstick shopping much more now, and I get many compliments on them even though people don't know they are filled. I always enjoy and look forward to my appointments, Davina definitely listens to your needs and gives you exactly what you want, while also being realistic (however I do feel like she is a miracle worker!). You are welcomed by a very sweet lady (who I could chat to for hours!) and it is a warm, comfortable, fresh atmosphere when you step in, you know you are going to be looked after very well and it is also very clean in there. I definitely recommend, I haven't looked back or elsewhere since! (Re: photos: the top row is before any filler and the bottom row is after a few years of ongoing 6 month treatments. I should also mention the filler lasts a very long time and I was able to wait almost a year until getting my latest treatment)
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 15th July 2020
I have been getting my lips injected at Look Lovely for around 4 years now, and have always trusted Davina to do an impeccable job. I haven't been elsewhere as I love the way my lips get filled here, it isn't like the duck look you see on many girls, however you definitely still see a noticeable, pouty difference. My lips were incredibly thin before starting filler, and now they actually look so much more lovely, I enjoy going lipstick shopping much more now, and I get many compliments on them even though people don't know they are filled. I always enjoy and look forward to my appointments, Davina definitely listens to your needs and gives you exactly what you want. Natalie (at the front desk) is also very sweet and it is a warm, welcoming atmosphere when you step in, you know you are going to be looked after very well and it is also very clean in there. I definitely recommend, I haven't looked back or elsewhere since! (Re: photos: 2 of them are before any filler, and the other 2 are after a few years of ongoing 6 month treatments, I'm sure you can guess which ones they are!)
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 13th July 2020
look lovely London it's the place to go great and lovely staff . the treatment is first class and I mean first class . Love my look I will travel to London from the North every time well worth it.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 273 reviews