Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Great result. I feel 5 years younger. ;)
(Surface) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Thesy. It’s always lovely to see you. You are looks fab right now! X
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Davina and her Look Lovely London Team. She listened carefully, explained my treatment without pressure and I’m delighted with the subtle result I wanted. The clinic is organised, calm and welcoming, I highly recommend!
(Cienciala) - Posted 1 week ago
I have been going to see a Look Lovely clinic and Dr Davina for a few years for very gentle Botox treatments. She is professional, always explain everything,offer an advice but more than anything I trust her, knowing that I am in save hands!
Thank you! I love seeing my patients that have been visiting me for years. It’s great to catch up, hear all the news and keep you look fresh faced.
5 stars results and 5 stars customer experience and care: I can't recommend Dr. Davina and her team enough, having been introduced by a friend I felt immediately at ease from the moment I booked, thorough the consultation with Dr Davina to the aftercare/follow-up. The. results have been absolutely incredible and extremely soft and natural so much I have been telling everyone about it and can't stop smiling when catching myself in the mirror.
Thank you for this lovely review. It was a pleasure treating you and the results where great! Let me know if you want any further info on that other treatment we discussed and I’ll look forward to seeing you in the new year, if not sooner The Look Lovely Team x
I wish I had done this sooner! The results are stunning but subtle. I pretty again and a lot more confident about my looks. Looking into the mirror makes me smile - I look happier, more relaxed and as if I had gotten a good night's sleep. Thank you!
I got two treatments at Look Lovely, both were done very gently and with so much care. I felt no pain, everything was sparkling clean, the results are amazing and the staff are the loveliest people!
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment! Dr. Davina is super professional, and has the right Patient approach. The clinic is so lovely, and everyone is welcoming and friendly.
I love the treatment Davina been doing for me always good results
Thank you You have a beautiful face anyway so only minor tweaks are needed x
Davina makes you feel very listened to and she seems genuinely interested in helping you look your best.
The clinic was welcoming as were the staff. I can’t say much at present as although there seemed an initial improvement... that was short lived and I look just the same after a few weeks now. Hopefully, this will improve as time goes by. The eye serum has made my eyes itchy and sore and your staff advised me to leave it off for a few days and then just use it every third or fourth day.. I left it off for a week and then tried again and my eyes were itchy and sore for two days.. l feel this doesn’t suit me.. I have paid over £100 for this so shall I return it by post or when I come again in December.. I can’t use this product I’m sorry.
Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you are still not getting on with the product - however it was recommended to take a 2 week break, before starting again, as this can happen. We would recommend stopping the usage completely for 2 weeks, and then perhaps reintroducing the product more sparingly, twice a week. We are always happy to give further advice if you'd like to give us a call :) In terms of your Hifu - as discussed at your appointment it will take the full 3 months to see results and take effect, and we will be looking forward to reviewing your before and afters when you come in for your booster treatment in December. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any further queries. Warmest regards, Look Lovely London
My first visit to Look Lovely was a very positive one! The staff are very welcoming and the doctor very skilled and professional. I would highly recommend this clinic.
Beautiful clinic, extremely professional staff. I am very happy with the outcome of my treatments - thank you!
I have been seeing Dr Davina for just over a year now. I wanted the reassurance and expertise of Dr led care, which is what I receive. In addition, I utilise the expertise of Mellisa, who provides excellent anti-ageing, skin-boosting treatments. I visit Dr Davina for my anti-ageing treatments and have always found that she allows for professional, informative and safe practices; I would not trust anyone else with my face!
Such an incredible place, everyone is amazing
I was a very nervous first timer but Hannah was amazingly patient and very professional. Also the reception staff are so friendly and welcoming. I’ll definitely be booking my next appointment in the next couple of months. Highly recommend!
I visited the clinic twice, for Aqualyx treatments. The clinic has a lovely atmosphere, the stuff is very welcoming and reassuring. Davina is incredible, professional and honest, I always tell her she has a magic touch! So far I have been so pleased with my results, I was hoping for improvements, but the results has exceeded my expectations.
Davina's terrific. I live quite far from the clinic, but she's worth the journey!
Thank you! It’s a pleasure treating you. See you in a few months for your next treatment Elizabeth 😊
Very welcoming atmosphere with an excellent service, recommended for the new and slightly nervous clients. Dr Davina Wilson is highly professional, she focuses her advice on my needs rather than financial gain. I am impressed with Dr Davina's ability to put me at ease, I am not the easiest of clients but feel safe in her hands. Highly recommend
Thank you for your lovely review. Looking forward to seeing you for your next sculptra treatment. It will be exciting to see the great results after the next session.
The best in is business 👌
Fantastic cannot recommend highly enough
Thank you Sarah! Always great to get nice reviews from our lovely regular patients 😊
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 333 reviews