Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Davina is amazing been having treatments with her for a few years now would highly recommend So professional and gives amazing advise Wouldn’t go anywhere else
I had Dr Hannah who I cannot recommend enough. She was really honest, thorough and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. I find that many London clinics make you feel rushed - they have very little time to talk beforehand and there is no aftercare. At Look Lovely the consultant will sit down and speak to you about your treatment, expected outcomes and go over through the aftercare of the treatment. I felt completely at ease with Hannah and confident to go through with the procedure (it was my first time). I will be returning.
I have been seeing Davina for a good few years now and she always makes me feel so at ease and comfortable. The clinic is always clean and fresh and it’s a pleasure to be there. After careful deliberation I decided to have the Profhilo treatment. Davina explained what is does and the effects it will have on my skin. The administration process was pain free, the only bit that was a little ‘stingy’ was on my chin, but it’s over in seconds! Four weeks later we repeated the treatment. I didn’t want to write the review until after both applications had been administered and that is now….. My skin has never looked better! All the little lines have been plumped out, the skin texture is so much smoother and I do feel like I’ve turned the clock back – just a little! I hadn’t seen my mum in over 6 months and when I visited her last week, the first thing she said was that I looked beautiful and refreshed – Result! Thank you to Davina and Hannah for another great treatment.
Thank you so much! you were amazing, the treatment pain free and made me feel awesome. Loved Dr Davina, she is truly exceptional and I can't wait for my next appointment.
Lovely light and airy clinic, and the staff were super friendly and made me feel very comfortable! Highly recommend
I recently visited look lovely London for a hydrafacial with Melissa and 2x areas of botox injections with Davina. The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish. The staff are extremely welcoming, personable and most importantly knowledgeable about the treatments they offer. I couldn't recommend enough.
Great experience,Davina took the time understand what result I was looking for and turned out exactly how I wanted. Staff were lovely too.
One of the best experiences ever, so happy with the results and Dr. Divina is amazing
Beautiful calm clean and friendly environment. Dr Davina is the ultimate professional and I feel very safe in her hands. Her knowledge and advice is excellent and she always takes time to explain and carry out the treatment to give the client the best experience and outcome.
The setting is friendly and inviting. The staff are always polite. However, the real selling point of this clinic is Dr Davina herself. Warm, expert and honest. I have brought many friends to her over the years - both Deaf and hearing and she treated all us with candour and style. Simply adore her!
My hydrafacial with Melissa was incredible. We chatted about my skin type and she adapted the treatment to suit me. I have seen immediate results, my skin looks and feels better and I’m looking forward to my next appointment.
The Look Lovely experience is a feel lovely one! Expert advice and treatments in a private, comfortable environment. Dr Davina is a caring and skilled practitioner who will outline all options according to exactly your requests. Excellent.
I couldn't have had a better experience for my first time getting botox in london . Dr. Davina was great! She made me feel comfortable every step of the way. She constantly checked on me to make sure I was feeling okay and I felt confident that she only wanted the best for me as she meticulously placed each injection. My results are amazing!
I had both Botox and dermal filler treatments and I’m absolutely happy with the result. Great atmosphere, very friendly, professional and caring people. Dr Davina is absolute angel, treated me with great care and I finally got read of the problem I had for few years. I will certainly become a regular patient here.
Always professional, always great results!
Davina is amazing, kind and understanding amazing aftercare too!
Very good
Quality treatment and expectional costumer services.
I loved Dr. Davina, she was very personable. The only qualm I had that could change is most other places do 2 week checkups for free to adjust and make sure everything looks ok (add where it needs to be added once the initial swelling goes down, etc.) and I really could have used that. It is a big selling point for other places that if the first treatment wasn't enough at Look Lovely London, I would have to pay another large amount of money for a touch up
Dr. Davina and her team are absolute pros. They make you feel at ease and are very knowledgeable about any concerns you may have. Wouldn’t trust my face to anyone else!
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 309 reviews