Look Lovely London Reviews

Simon hall
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
Dr Davina Wilson is excellent. Her expertise and advice are solid gold. She’s very honest and is a lovely, truly caring person. She’s always given me natural results to the highest standards. The Profilo and Aqualyx has changed my life. It’s impossible to body sculpt with exercise and Aqualyx has given me an incredible shape I could only have dreamed of. I’m over the moon. Profilo is incredible for the eye area to plump the thin, crepey skin which no other treatment I’ve come across has been able to address. I highly recommend Dr Wilson and this clinic.
I recently had two sessions with the awesome Dr Davina Wilson for the Profhilo procedure. I can totally recommend Profhilo treatment, my skin looks more firm and healthier than it has for a while. I will use this treatment again.
I am a male in his late 50s and the Profhilo effects are wonderful and match the age I am in my head.
Botox - felt very welcome coming in, had a comfortable consultation and treatment, currently showing great results.
Davina is fantastic, very knowledgeable and explains everything well. She’s not pushy or doesn’t suggest new treatments as other doctors have- I will always return here as I trust her!
I am in the end of my forties and this was the first time to opt for an anti-wrinkle treatment. The effect proved to be great and exactly what I was hoping for: the wrinkles between my brows (the elevenses) became much less visible. There were no negative side-effects whatsoever.
Service at the clinic was great, everyone was kind and very helpful, made me feel welcome and put me at ease.
Like always perfect treatment
Many thanks
This is a fabulous clinic with very professional staff lead by Dr Davina who is extremely knowable in all treatments.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone searching for a clinic to give fantastic results 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Always a five star service from Davina and her team.
I have been coming to this clinic for a few years, it was off the back of a recommendation from a friend. I wouldn’t go anywhere else, I have had several different aesthetic treatments and have been very happy with all the results. Dr Davina listens and understands the look you are after and recommends a great treatment plan. It’s always administered painlessly and so effortless. I would recommend this clinic to anyone wanting to get aesthetic treatments, she is at the top in her field.
Best clinic in town
the care in this clinic is fantastic, treatments are brilliant, Dr Davina and her staff are just lovely!!
It is such a pleasure visiting Dr Davina at Look Lovely London the clinic is relaxing and the service is professional and safe .....I always feel incredibly rejuvenated .....Thank you
The staff and treatment at Look Lovely London were great, suiting my needs for a few reasons:
1. Offering two different solutions, they gave unbiased advice to best fit my situation.
2. Location is conventient.
3. Price was reasonable.
Overall it's a good and trusted place to visit. Thank you LLL!
I attend clinic very recently.I had treatment like always with Dr Davina.
She is so helpfull,i had my questions answers and more.I love the clinic.
Atmosfere is very friendly.
U feel so comfortable.
Dr Davina is the most gentle doctor u can imagine.
I got so much advaice as well.
Is the best clinik i ever attend.
And definietly will be back many times more.
I would recomend Look Lovely to enyone who would like those kind of treatments.
You are the best
Irena
I have been coming to Look Lovely London for 5 years now and trust Davina entirely with my face. She is brilliant and makes me feel my absolute best. She keeps up to speed with all the latest training and as a fully qualified doctor I always feel in safe hands. Reasonable prices for a central London clinic. Highly recommend.
Wonderful service and great results. Very happy
I've been a customer over a year now and I can honestly say that Dr. Davina is very professional and knows her work very well, she listens and aim to please. Her team is welcoming and polite. Thank you Dr. Davina.
This was the best find when I moved to London from San Diego. Everyone here is wonderful. The best treatment and the nicest people.
honestly, this is a fantastic clinic I'm so so happy with my treatment and I am a nervous one, Id never go anywhere else!!
I love this clinic and wouldn’t go anywhere else.Davina has a real passion for her work & really knows what will work I always leave feeling confident and sexy.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 282 reviews