Look Lovely London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Look Lovely London

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Telephone

How would you rate Look Lovely London ?

"Thank you so much felt so comfortable from start to finish Amazing so happy Look and feel great Thank you so much Will definitely return Natalie"
"Dr Davina is fantastic at what she does. She listens to you and gives you exactly what you ask for. I will definitely visit her again. A*"
"It was one of the very best places I have been. Christal was amazing."
"I recently attended the clinic and found the whole experience very pleasant. Davina was very reassuring and listened to what I wanted, so she could offer the best treatment to match my needs. The results were fantastic and just what I wanted to achieve. Also the lady on reception was very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely go back, and recommend the clinic to my friends."
"I am so amazed by the result of my treatment. Dr. Davina Wilson was so professional and friendly. She made me feel ease with her very detailed explanation. The whole procedure is almost painless. And, the result is remarkable and instant. Many thanks! I definitely come back to this clinic again in the future."
"This is my second visit to Look Lovely. I absolutely love all the staff there. They’re professional, informative and so warm and friendly. Davina’s Botox is amazing, I can’t recommend her enough!"
"I am so happy with the results of my treatment. Dr. Davina Wilson was very professional and, as this was my first time, she took extra time to discuss the treatment process with me and made me feel very at ease. A beautiful clinic and a very professional and friendly service. I will be back!"
"I had the Derma pen treatment which was amazing, Christal was warm & friendly & made me feel really relaxed. They have a range of treatments & the price is very good compared to other clinics in London. Would definitely go back."
"I cannot fault Dr Wilson’s beauty clinic. The care and results of my treatments were truly exceptional. Even, as a veteran of Botox, these are the best....for subtle enhancement and durability. The fact that Dr Wilson is medically qualified is a huge added bonus in my case, and I have a physical impairment and her concern and interest in me, on a personal level, was outstanding. Impressive. Thank you so much, Davina."
"On Entry I was made to feel comfortable no pressure at all. d Davina was very helpful and made me feel relaxed she is very caring and in no time my fillers done. Overall satisfaction 100%, thank you to Davina and her staff look forward to my next appointment"
"Davina and her team always make me feel so welcome - like I’m stepping into someone’s home! After my first year of being a heavily sleep deprived mum- the tiredness started to really show. After a visit to Davina I felt like myself again with a glow to my skin which have made me feel more energised in itself. I love it (so do others) and I will keep on coming back for my energy boosters. Thanks Davina and everyone at Look Lovely! X"
"Lovely staff who really looked after me. The clinic is a gorgeous, calming environment - I could have stayed there all day! Davina is fantastic and had a great instinct for which treatments would suit me. I am THRILLED with the result and look forward to my next appointment."
"The nice polite welcoming staff The doctor is professional"
"Very pleasant new patient experience at Look Lovely London. I was made to feel welcome by the lovely Receptionist who I am sure would put any “nervous newbies” at ease. The equally lovely Dr Wilson listened to what I was hoping to achieve from my visit and delivered what I asked for. I will certainly be recommending Look Lovely London to my friends as my friend did to me."
"Really happy with my trratment..Extremely warm and a nice advice.Will go back definetely very soon.Thank you"
"Excellent service and excellent results 👍🏼"
"Dr Davina is the master of Botox and Christal does the most amazing facials . I cannot recommend them both enough"
"I could not have asked for a better service. Davina is simply brilliant at what she does abd she is very professional. She patiently listened to my concerns, came up with solutions, together we discussed shape of my lips and cheeks. The result was beautifull. I highly recommend Davina. I will definatelly go back again. Karina"
"I had a micro needling today with Christal and really appreciated how thorough she was. Many practitioners only spend 20 minutes but she really examined my skin and saw that my scars needed a deeper treatment so she spent a FULL HOUR doing the whole face and I'm certain i'll have the best results from her, she's so experienced. My friend had perfect botox there before Christmas too so I can say that both Christal and Dr Davina are experts in their fields. Highly recommended"
"A great welcome; listened to; professional treatment; great results from Dr Davina. I will definitely be back."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews