Look Lovely London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Look Lovely London

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

How would you rate Look Lovely London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Dr Davina is the master of Botox and Christal does the most amazing facials . I cannot recommend them both enough"
"I could not have asked for a better service. Davina is simply brilliant at what she does abd she is very professional. She patiently listened to my concerns, came up with solutions, together we discussed shape of my lips and cheeks. The result was beautifull. I highly recommend Davina. I will definatelly go back again. Karina"
"I had a micro needling today with Christal and really appreciated how thorough she was. Many practitioners only spend 20 minutes but she really examined my skin and saw that my scars needed a deeper treatment so she spent a FULL HOUR doing the whole face and I'm certain i'll have the best results from her, she's so experienced. My friend had perfect botox there before Christmas too so I can say that both Christal and Dr Davina are experts in their fields. Highly recommended"
"A great welcome; listened to; professional treatment; great results from Dr Davina. I will definitely be back."
"I cannot rate Look Lovely highly enough. The treatment and care you receive will be second to none. Dr Wilson is amazing and all staff at the clinic make you feel special from the moment you walk in the door. Outstanding!!!"
"Caring efficient service was excellent results every time"
"Highly professional service, from reception through to treatment. Dr Wilson is very experienced and immediately puts you at ease. Luxurious surroundings are a plus! Delighted to be a returning client."
"Dr. Davina and her entire team went out of their way to make my experience at Look Lovely a great one. They were informative, fairly priced and did a great job of managing expectations of what you can expect in terms of results. I would not hesistate to use their services again."
"I was made to feel very relaxed upon arrival. Davina was amazing as usual whilst treating my area of concern. As Davina had said to me, people won’t think there is any change but might comment that I look better. This happened to me last night by two different people. So great. Thank you Davina."
"Great job - tiniest amount of bruising around the eyes for a couple of days post procedure, but really good effect and the correct amount of botox administered for my extremely muscly brow!"
"Dr Davina is the only person i trust to do my Botox. She is fabulous."
"Decided after reading reviews on the web site, Iam very satisfied after receiving the treatment , right from the appointment till the treatment , -wonderful, Dr Davina makes you so comfortable and I have full confidence in her, Iam going to recommend this clinic for many of my friends , I, myself looking forward to continue my treatment in future."
"Very pleased with the result and overall I could see a facial difference."
"Great environment and Dr Daviva is so friendly and professional. First time had a Botox and the results its natural and amazing. Thanks Davina"
"Dr Davina Wilson was absolutely amazing, the best surgeon I've ever been to, I've had my lips plumped before but she's 100% the best I've ever gone to. Made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thank you!!! X"
"Davina is so professional and reassuring, she really puts one at ease. She is happy to advise but is never pushy-I've had some really great, natural results after treatment from her and I'll be going back to her regularly. Low prices can mean dodgy service but this certainly isn't the case here. I highly recommend this clinic."
"Everyone there is absolutely amazing, such kind welcoming staff, made me feel so comfortable. Dr Davina Wilson Is amazing, so friendly and professional and most importantly took her time with me. I got the results I wanted, I'm very pleased. 5* I'd recommend and I'm definitely going back! Thank you once again x"
"Dr Davina Wilson really looks at your face and helps decide how to make you look better. She is very very good at what she does . I can already see fabulous results"
"Professional and brilliant"
"Subtle, precise, attentive & professional. I was very pleased with the results & the level of service."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.92 based on 156 reviews