Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I couldn’t be happier with my results. The perfect balance between enhancement and natural. I always feel so comfortable in Davina’s hands. Thank you for looking after me so well."
"So many Botox places out there and a lot aren’t good, so having been to one that I wasn’t happy with I was a little sceptical, however this place did come from a recommendation and it seemed to have good reviews. It was only my second time having Botox and didn’t want to look like the ‘typical’ Botox babe so I was really worried!!! However, I’m hooked, Davina was amazing, she knew exactly what I was after, she was gentle and knew her stuff. Definitely found the place I’ll have a relationship with for a long time to come. Thank you Davina"
"I’m absolutely amazed with looke Lovely London in their customer service, high professional performance and their care with clients. For my first experience I’m so thankful to Dr Davinia for the way she make me feel comfortable and quickly dissipated my doubts and fears. I’m happy and definitely strongly recommend anyone to visit."
"Patient, Listening, Caring Professionals"
"Alovely friendly atmosphere Dr Davina is amazing and all the ladies who work there are charming so thank you ladies !"
"Excellent as always. Dr. Davina Wilson made me feel so comfortable and relaxed again. I love the improvements in my face. I recommend her for cosmetic services. The botox and fillers are making my face look amazing and as natural as possible. Her honesty and skills and advice are priceless."
"I've had several treatments at look lovley now over the past couple of years and I keep going back for more! After a really bad experience from a side effect from a filler a couple of years ago)that id had elsewhere).. I found Davina and being thats she is a Dr herself, eased my nerves for a start. Davina has looked after me ever since i started going to her for subtle botox and filler ..she has given me amazing enhancements and I've been delighted after my treatments with her. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Shes fantastic. Highly recommend this clinic!"
"A wonderful experience. Looked 10 years younger after my treatment. Which was painless. Staff were very friendly and very professional. Would recommend family and friends."
"Had cheeks done elsewhere, but no-one does it quite like davina. She seems to have so much knowledge on products and techniques, and really takes the time to explain what she’s doing and why. It’s amazing how the same amount of product makes such a difference when it’s in the right hands (Davinas). My cheeks are always being complimented! Lastly, Davina herself is so lovely! Since the first time I done my cheeks with her I knew id never look elsewhere."
"The best place I ever visited Davina ,Krisel and the team are so wonderful , they make a person wants to come always I like Davina work , because she cares how do the client looks rather than thinking of money her work is so elegant . Kristel also is caring friendly person she made me feel comfortable Her work is professional I will be coming back to this clinic always"
"Fantastic service. Always perfect results. I love Davina’s work. I wouldn’t let anyone do treatments to my face. She does very natural look. Nobody knows that l do anything to my face 😉"
"One feels oneself to be in a professional hands."
"Christal is terrific for facials - professional, friendly, and gets results!"
"Am hoping to write a glowing review! So far, initial consultation brilliant. Am waiting for my first treatment appointment."
"I have been a client of Look Lovely London for last three years and I could not be any happier with my botox treatments. Dr Davina always listens to my needs and gives good advice. The results are so natural, I get many compliments, but no-one can tell that I had any treatment done. I highly recommend!"
"Davina gives a really personal but professional service. I will definitely continue to get my treatment with her."
"Hi it's Naila was very happy to come and see you all and very happy with the doctor will be back again soon and I really appreciate and will recommend anybody to visit you it's the first clinic I've ever been to and I felt very very satisfaction I hope to see you again thank you merry christmas"
"Highly professional and friendly service- always get VIP treatment from start to finish. A great range of treatments on offer."
"DAVINA is fabulous. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Highly recommend."
"Amazing service, Dr Davina is honest, a good communicator. Her treatment are second to none."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 240 reviews