Look Lovely London Reviews

Read Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Simon hall
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
More Photos & Videos
Excellent great results.Made for me.
A calm environment with answers to all my queries and a treatment tailored to my individual needs. Excellent.
Davina was professional, thorough, and answered all of my questions very well. I'll definitely be back!
I’ve been going to Dr DAVINA for 3+ years & have remained loyal because she is brilliant. I’ve been delighted with every aesthetic procedure I’ve had with her. DAVINA is so professional, and extremely talented. She’s also really nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend Look Lovely London.
Firstly look lovely london is so clean and welcoming , as a first timer i was greeted by melissa and was thoroughly talked through everything before i made my choice of facial. I went for a hydrafacial and it was lovely , very calming and melissa made me feel at ease and relaxed.i was informed of every step she was doing so i knew what was happening. It was amazing and i will be going back
Meticulously did my lip fillers after previous bad experiences elsewhere.
Had my first jaw/chin filler here and it was great! Felt a bit nervous and shy being a male, but Vicky and the lovely lady in reception were great and assured me about everything and were very knowledgeable. I’m planning to come back soon for more as I love the results! Thanks a lot! 😃
I have been a client for over 3 years at Look Lovely London. The clinic is a friendly & calming space where I always feel really welcome. My treatments with Davina are seamless. I always leave feeling happy with my results, Davina has a really good eye for enhancing my features in a natural way.
The treatment was excellent l always leave very happy thank you
I had a great experience at Look Lovely London with Dr. Davina. She really listens to her patients' concerns and wishes, doesn't try to push any extra treatments on you or rush you at all. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I was really happy with the outcome (botox in two places and filler in my cheeks and nasolabial folds). Also, the prices are better than other doctor I could find in London and I thoroughly researched this. (I would not trust my face with an injector who wasn't a qualified doctor!) Along with her skill and professionalism, staff are quick to answer any questions online and the office is beautiful and welcoming. Thank you, Dr. Davina - I will be back!
I would highly recommend Look Lovely London; on arrival, the setting is calm personal and relaxed. This was my second visit to Dr. Davina and even though my last appointment was a year ago; it was reassuring that the Dr remembers you and comes to greet you prior to your appointment. I was able to discuss what I wanted and was given advice; without any sense of pressure.

Which; in my opinion not only gives you confidence in Dr. Davina's; knowledge and experience, the personal touch makes you feel that not only are you a valid client but that you are in "Safe Hands"

I personally would not let anyone barring a doctor apply fillers and botox to my face; although I am well aware that not everyone has my reservations. I feel absolutely certain that Dr. Davina would not allow any procedures that she did not feel appropriate for the patient Again this for me is vital as I do think that some people approach these procedures without the right amount of research, regarding both the treatments and the clinic.

I felt secure, relaxed and I am so happy with the results and I will be back!
Great service, happy customer 😊
Very professional, great results
Had a three area treatment and it was quick and painless and the results are perfect! So happy with this service and will definitely be going back
I couldn’t be happier with my results. The perfect balance between enhancement and natural. I always feel so comfortable in Davina’s hands. Thank you for looking after me so well.
So many Botox places out there and a lot aren’t good, so having been to one that I wasn’t happy with I was a little sceptical, however this place did come from a recommendation and it seemed to have good reviews. It was only my second time having Botox and didn’t want to look like the ‘typical’ Botox babe so I was really worried!!! However, I’m hooked, Davina was amazing, she knew exactly what I was after, she was gentle and knew her stuff. Definitely found the place I’ll have a relationship with for a long time to come. Thank you Davina
I’m absolutely amazed with looke Lovely London in their customer service, high professional performance and their care with clients.
For my first experience I’m so thankful to Dr Davinia for the way she make me feel comfortable and quickly dissipated my doubts and fears. I’m happy and definitely
strongly recommend anyone to visit.
Patient, Listening, Caring Professionals
Alovely friendly atmosphere Dr Davina is amazing and all the ladies who work there are charming so thank you ladies !
Excellent as always. Dr. Davina Wilson made me feel so comfortable and relaxed again. I love the improvements in my face. I recommend her for cosmetic services. The botox and fillers are making my face look amazing and as natural as possible. Her honesty and skills and advice are priceless.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 254 reviews