London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The apartment I stayed at was the Kings Cross Serviced Apartment. The place was super central if you plan on moving around the city a lot either for shopping, eating, going for concerts and all that fun stuff. It wasn't too bad to get here from the airport either.

The room service needs to be better. I stayed here for two weeks and my room was cleaned literally just once. Apart from that it's quite safe and nice.
London Serviced Apartments were great! I'm not sure I would have been able to source suitable alternative temporary accommodation for a tenant without their assistance, particularly Izzy - she's been amazing!
Everything was amazing, perfect apartment, clean and comfort. Very responsive. Recommended .
Hi , thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Native,Hyde park. It ticked all the boxes.
Thanks Giovanna for your recommendation.
Great customer service from Marcel & Roy. Always kind quick and solution oriented. However the standard of the apartment, despite having a huge, beautiful terrace, doesnt live up to expectations in terms of location, cleanliness and both exterior and interior decor. We have booked our London stays with London Serviced Apartments for a few years now but this particular apartment doesnt unfortunately fully match previous properties we have been before. But thank you again for trying to make it up to us through extra housekeeping and provision of commodities.
Excellent service ... we have booked through them several times over the years and look forward to booking again soon!
Hi, we booked at Native , Hyde park and are completely satisfied! The apartment was very nice, location perfect and the staff friendly , cheerful and halpfull. Will definitely go back!
Great customer service! Resourceful and patient special thanks to Roy!! Couldn’t have done it with out you

Let’s hope the property lives up to expectations
Smooth processing, comfort, clean, friendly
A very good service.
Very nice and clean. Location is 👍🏽 great! Response to issues is spontaneous!

I had a hood stay
great service from Giavanna and brilliant location of the apartment. I really enjoyed the stay.
Management is extremely bad and totally inconsiderable, I had to check out 8 nights early for a very medical situation related to my daughter, tried to get a refund (8000GBP) my request was denied, tried to change my booking again my request was denied in a total unprofessional way ... will never stay at Arlington house due to their unprofessional and bad management .... so so bad
Good prices, great service, Giavanna is very responsive and was able to find a long-term stay apartment in a short period of time.
The service was impeccable. They helped us find accommodation for me and my family with no issue at all. I would recommend this company.
Nice customer service and very helpful. However the apartment was not clean. We left the next day because of this. The bathrooms are old and there was hair everywhere. Will not return back.
Marcel has been most helpful recommending & securing our serviced apartment for our upcoming trip. Very fast reply via e-mail & phone call. We will be using London Serviced Apartments again. Thanks!
The apartment is well maintained, in a great location, and the amenities like a kitchen and washer/dryer are great for longer stays. The pillows are rubbish, though, and I wish the hangers were the kind you can actually pull out of the closet (to allow steaming garments in the bathroom, etc).
Very good customer service, well located apartment.
Great location, closer to London Underground station, grocery stores within reach. Clean apartment and well maintained. Will always make this location my preferred location while on a short stay In London.
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 105 reviews