Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

46 Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Very good clear communication. Explained process very well every step of the way
My experience with loan.co.uk was excellent. I would like to make a special mention for Akeel Sam Rahman who reviewed, advised and set up my life insurance. This is the best experience I have had to date in reviewing my protection needs. It’s clear Sam has a genuine passion and interest in giving his clients the best possible advice and service. I found him to be very professional and honest in our discussions which made feel comfortable and assured. I would highly recommend Sam and I look forward to reviewing my protections needs in the future with him. Thank you Sam
Michael and Niki from Loans.co.uk were kind, helpful, and very approachable. After the initial gathering of information from Michael, who was very thorough, I was handed over to Niki, who called to introduce herself, kept in touch, chased up the lender, and kept me informed. A great outcome for me to move on with the rest of my life, a stressful time, made much easier by both Michael and Niki
If your like us weve got ourself in some debt..some due to the pandemic. Some because we spent too much.. i added my details on line and to be fair Loan.com was the first to ring me .. i gave them all my debt. They were non judgemental and it was soo easy to use..originally i spoke to Tom F about a loan he spent over an hr going through everything then actually refered me to a mortgage advisor . As it would save me money.. im sure Tom would have missed out on a bonus but he did what was best for me the customer. Ross the mortgage advisor was equally non judgemental and helpful. We was then passed on to Niki who suported us .and helped upload all our documents online.. i honestly feel like a weight has been lifted.. previously i have tried to sort this debt but felt judged and not been able to go through with the calls with other lenders.. i would recomend this company to anyone who feels they are stuck under a mountain of debt..
An absolute 5 star service and kept me informed throughout the whole process. Extremely friendly polite and delivered a taylormade package for my individual needs. Absolutely amazing. Thank you
Niki and Alex were great! The were very patient with all of my questions, checked in regularly (even if just to say they hadn't heard anything yet), and most importantly, they were able to secure us a larger loan (at good rates) than what our solicitor's firm's broker was able to offer. I highly recommend them.
Excellent customer service and a pleasure to deal wuth from start to finish, would highly recommend.
The service I received has been great from start to finish. Akeel (Sam) was a pleasure to deal with and has been informative, honest and provided the product most suitable to my needs. I would definitely use him and the company again for future products Matt
The service we received from start to finish has been up they're with the best customer service we have ever had. Lucy and Faye have been very helpful throughout.
Very helpful, quick response to all queries. Would definitely recommend
Lucy made the whole process very easy I would recommend loan.Co.uk to anyone, thanks again Lucy and Sophie for all your help.
Sakshi & Ben have made the whole application process easy and straightforward. I would thoroughly recommend them as their attentiveness and professionalism was outstanding. We will definitely use their services once again.
Guys in Loan.co.uk are fantastic. Really helpful, very seamless process, which the team kept us posted on throughout the application process. Particular thanks to Kym who was a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent service all through the loan process. Lauren Birmingham and Wasim Raja were always available and helpful. Very happy with the outcome.
We would like to thank James, Shak and the Loan.co.uk team for all their help. patience and professionalism is helping us sort out our financial situation. We would not hesitate to recommend them now or in the future. 10/10!
Excellent service, with all the help throughout. In particular, thanks to Sakshi and Billy Westbrook. Many thanks.
Lucy Williams and Ben Salt were brilliant. They genuine worked to ensure I hit the best rate. They were polite and patient throughout it all and always made sure I had a good understanding of each stage of the process. Thanks both !
Great experience really quick at responding and Sariah has been great throughout
Aaron Duffy gave excellent advise and was incredibly patient and really made sure he found the absolute best deal! Thank you! James Darin made the completion process a breeze and was always on hand to help with questions. Excellent all round service.
Fantastic to deal with - everything was crystal clear and explained in absolute detail. If you are looking for a loan, go no further.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,688 reviews