Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"My application began on 15th May and I have just completed on a secured loan. I called with no hope and was told they "would be able to help. They might not be able to consolidate all my debt but would be able to do something". If I had been giving a rating 4 weeks ago I would have given no stars. The adviser I was dealing with was not able to help and advised me I would need to pay for a valuation if I wanted to go ahead as the value I had estimated was far out from their system checks. I sent everything in I was asked for and spoke with them daily. We got to a point where I was advised they could not help! This adviser then left and out of the blue I received a call from Ben Salt asking why I wasn't proceeding. In 4 weeks he has taken my application from a no go to completed and has completely changed my families life! I am so grateful for everything he has done, he called back when asked, answered my emails quickly and genuinely cared about the outcome. Thank you so much Ben you have saved your company negative feedback and changed it to a 5*."
"Lee Williams has been absolutely brilliant in sorting out our remortgage. We found him to be so thorough, helpful and professional. Will definitely return to him with future mortgages. We would recommend Loan.co.uk to anyone looking for a mortgage or a loan. Thank you Lee!"
"Great service. Carl Martin our adviser was professional and exceedingly helpful. He quite clearly cares about the job he does and the customers he helps. We had lots communication from him and he was always really friendly. He is a credit to the company and we would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a loan."
"Loan.co.uk have made me happy by arranging the finance that was needed in order for me to complete my purchase. Kamal and Simba have been a great help throughout the entire process. They both kept me updated at all times, they went the extra mile and even contacted my solicitor and the lender's solicitor to ensure that deadlines and expectations were being met. I would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk to a friend."
"Thumbs up to Rosie!! Such a professional, speedy service. I really felt that everyone I spoke to listened to what I said and tailored the product to my needs. I must say, I think it's the best financial institute for customer service that I have ever encountered. Thank you very much, you've been brilliant. Will recommend you to anyone wanting this type of service!"
"Really amazing service. The lady that rang Leanne couldn't have been more helpful and the money was in the account the next day. They said in the email the easiest loan you'll ever get....and it was"
"Personalised service and regular communication were key to this complicated process. Having your own advisor was amazing and when you call in you get that person which is just reassuring, to say the least. I cannot recommend loan.co.uk enough and thank you for all you have done for myself."
"Amazing service"
"Our case was dealt with by Paul in the early stages who was very helpful all the way through. When Paul left in the latter stages for an operation, Anna was appointed to our case who was very pro active and knowledgeable from the start, which helped push our offer through very quickly. Great customer service from both brokers:"
"Re: 74691 Mortgage Reference My loan.co.uk specialist: Mr. Jack Rutherford-Mills I appreciate the work, effort, assistance, cooperation, patience and communication that has been undertaken by your specialist. He has been truly kind, sweet and understanding in assisting with our complex re-mortgage issue and his effort and continuous assistance has been very much appreciated I would like to give him an excellent customer service rating, brilliant work ethic in finding us a lender within a very short time span, showing that he took his time and effort to find us a great lender providing us a variety of options who would fulfill our requests and subsequent needs, for a rather complicated re-mortgage application request. Overall an outstanding and excellent rating of 100% on all counts from customer care and service to efficiency and accuracy in allocating the right lender. I would also like to thank him and his team who have been a blessing as well and extremely kind. I would highly recommend him to friends, family and colleagues 100%. Thanking him and your team for your amazing work, particularly the fact that we live abroad in the US and were assisted in the manner within the rules and regulations of the company to ensure that our request was adequately meet. Thankyou"
"Really helpful, explained every requirement in detail as it was needed. Assigned a very keen Loan Manger to my case who stuck with me through the entire process. Recommended the best loan for my situation. I contacted 2 other well known brokers before loan.co.uk and they couldn't help me. The money is in my bank and I couldn't be happier."
"Very helpful from the beginning and excellent communication"
"Very quick and professional service throughout, particularly Jack who was really easy to speak to and very helpful."
"Hannah could not have done more to help me with some difficult providers."
"The service from start to finish was superb especially our contact Madeleine Byway who was absolutely brilliant, we can't praise her enough for her professionalism, quick response and help/support she gave us. Maddie needs a huge pat on her back for being so supportive. Wouldn't hesitate to use your services again in the future."
"Craig has been fantastic sorting my morgage out not been an easy one for him very happy thankyou"
"Fantastic service from James - he has been absolutely brilliant from loan application through to completion, communication has been excellent throughout the whole process. Many thanks!"
"The staff at Loan.co.uk were excellent, very customer focused without being too pushy. The two ladies dealing with out account Kirstie and Lucy couldn't do enough for us with constant updates informing us as to how the application was progressing. Would definitely pass on company details to any friends or family looking for financial advice."
"Great service all around. We were kept updated at every point of our application and communication was excellent with what documents were required from us. Leanne Nelson was absolutely awesome and is great at what she does. She made the whole process of our application so easy and straightforward. We would like to thank Loan.co.uk and the team for their great service. Highly recommend them! I would give them 10/10."
"although we did not meet the time frame we initially discuss but it did managed to catch up my payment deadline set for my new kitchen and bathroom. it was a great experience and great customer care by Rosie Murray. She is highly recommendable to level up in her current position, very professional, patient and gentle with me. She is great with her job and she knows exactly what she is doing."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 689 reviews