Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good customer service, very polite and informative. Caroline was our contact for the application and she was spot on with everything
Craig Legg was a brilliant mortgage advisor and due to our very complex mortgage and Craig was able to deal with this quickly and effectively. He took a huge amount of pressure from us, working day and night to complete our mortgage. We can’t thank Craig enough for all his hard work and would definitely use loan.co.uk in the future.
Faye from loans.co.uk was very helpful throughout the process was very professional at all times nothing was to much for her i felt very at ease! Many thanks 😊
I found both Rachel and Kristopher very helpful and I was kept updated through the process.
I couldn’t recommend Loan.co.uk enough. We had various issues trying to get a secured loan due to being a complex case. Nobody could help us until my wife spoke to Hannah at loan.co.uk who not only got it resolved but also did it very quickly. Brilliant customer service and always kept us updated and reassured us each step of the way which was very important to us as other brokers or loan specialists you always have to chase for updates. Would defo use the company again. Thanks Hannah and loan.co.uk
Our adviser Ben Salt went above and beyond in making the process simple - explaining in full all the ins and out of our transaction - helping us with submission of forms and information and simply provided excellent customer service all round - with great attention to detail - would definately recommend Ben and the Loans.co.uk team in the future.
Totally satisfied with the service and support I received while going through my re mortgage process. Many thanks to Craig Legge who kept me fully updated at all times.
Excellent communication, not forceful, and very helpful.
Rosie Murray, has not once made me feel like I have had to make a quick decision. Never forced into making a decision.
Communication was always very quick. All questions, no matter how trivial were answered very quickly.
Overall, a very good service and special thanks to Rosie for making it as painless as possible
Absolutely fantastic
Alysha Mckinney was great from start to finish
Very helpful and kept me updated all the way through whilst I had to wait,
I will definitely pass her name and number onto my friends .
Many thanks to Tom for sorting our mortgage out so quickly and so little fuss. Interest rate is so much better than we were paying. Tom kept in touch all the way through.
I would like to thank Rosie for an excellent job in helping me with my loan i can't praise her enough for all her efforts what a porfessional she was at her job she helped me through every step of the process and explained everything in simple terms, i would like to thank her once again.
I cannot praise your service enough. From initial contact to final agreement I was kept informed every step of the way.
I have to mention Natalie Speer. Her professionalism,efficiency and willing to get things sorted for me where exemplary. I cannot praise her highly enough. After the first two attempts failed to go through her perseverance to get things sorted was amazing!! I would recommend your service to anybody that needs help in getting a loan sorted. Natalie did everything possible to help. She was brilliant!
Super quick service, everyone we spoke to was personable and helpful. From initial enquiry to completion took less than 2 weeks. Our adviser Kirstie was excellent and even answered our emails when she wasn't in the office. Highly recommended.
Great service throughout the application .
Amazing customer service. So helpful, with regular updates. I 100% recommend this company. Natalie has been amazing throughout, very efficient service. Thank you
Caroline was absolutely fantastic from start to finish, polite, friendly and professional. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she kept us fully up to date at all times. A real asset to the company and I would highly recommend any future dealings with her
Fantastic service.

Ben was 1st class throughout the process
Ben Davies was excellent in dealing with our bridging loan. We were kept well informed as it processed, all questions explained and answered succinctly, and as soon as all of the paperwork had been cleared out loan was swift. Thanks so much for your help and attention.
I used Andrew Ireland from loans.co.uk to find me a lender for a remortgage so I could consolidate large debts and do some home improvements. I am self employed so thought it maybe tricky saying NatWest has declined me. Andrew from Loan.co.uk was super efficient and used his experience and knowledge to find me a suitable lender to fit my circumstances and their criteria. The loan was processed very quickly with Accord mortgages - like literally within a week or so after valuation. He kept me informed every step of the way and more. I’d deffo use this company again. Spot on thanks. It’s helped me out no end! Thanks again Mr Ireland From Loans.co.uk and accord Mortgages.
I am very satisfied customer. Craig Legge was very helpful in a professional way from the start to the end. Thank you Craig
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 962 reviews