Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Once again Craig smashed all expectations out of the park constants updates, helping me fill out any forms I needed help with, any questions I had always a quick response over email or phone. Would 100% recommend him to anyone.
Superb service
Fantastic customer service and access to a great range of products.
Remortgaging to complete building works in the middle of a lockdown has proved challenging – with lots of moving parts needing to be managed – but our broker Tom has been exceptionally helpful, helped us expertly through the process, and delivered us a brilliant product.
Would not hesitate to recommend the company.
We weren’t a typical case but Andrew found a great deal for us and was efficient through the whole process. Great service!
Excellent service, helped secure funds for our house refurbishment when our mortgage company moved the goalposts at the last minute. Very impressed
Lucy ensured the whole process went smoothly and that I got the best deal available. From first contact there was no hard sell and Lucy made sure I understood and was happy with everything during the whole process. I would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd.
Lucy ensured the whole process went smoothly and that I got the best deal available. From first contact, there was no hard sell and Lucy made sure I was happy and understood everything during every stage of the process. I would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk
Andrew Ireland gave great customer service and found us a really great mortgage with Santander at a low rate all the other brokers cost us money and then offered a high rate mortgage. I would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk
Excellent communication - went the extra mile to help
Natalie was particularly helpful no pressure when first enquired. Thank you to Natalie Regards Jacqui x
James was fantastic through out the whole process, keeping me up to date on progress at all times, making sure i got the best deal available. Thanks James, great service and highly recommended.
Fantastic Service highly recommend
The customer service from Lucy Williams was excellent. Great communication throughout the process ensured it was stress free.
The service I got from Craig was outstanding. He listened to to my needs and found me the perfect mortgage.
Will not go anywhere else in the future for loans or mortgages.
The customer service we received from Lucy was outstanding. She was communicative and proactive through the whole process and made it very stress free for us.
I am so glad I found this site. Natalie was professional and friendly all the time and completely unflappable. The process was in itself stressful but Natalie sorted everything out and was always there to make sure it all got done. Everyone I spoke to at Loan.co was friendly and nice. Don’t think I could have done it on my own. The 5 stars was well deserved
Excellent service by rosie Murray
Helped us all the way
Highly recommended loan co uk
Mr & Mrs W.

Great service, Rosie kept us updated all the way through and it was a very quick turnaround. Would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk
Great customer service,brilliant communication,very friendly and professional person which i was dealing with and if this is no problem i would say thank you Natalie for everything:)
The customer service was excellent, Rosie who dealt with my application was always very friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble
I was kept up to date and fully informed every step of the way
Very professional excellent service and would highly recommend
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,057 reviews