LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Brilliant job by a the company. The lads on site are clean. And know the job.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Excellent service we are very satisfied. Thank you. Please
Very friendly staff and work force, speedy and Efficient cannot speak highly enough. Heaters are working a treat and hopefully will save money and be better for the planet.
The installation of our storage heaters and wall heaters was done by Myles and Ash, two extremely professional and friendly men, who were a pleasure to have in our home.

They followed all Covid guidelines at all times.

The installation of the five units was efficient and extremely well done, and they explained how to use our new heaters very clearly. They were really friendly and polite.

We are so happy with the installation and the new heaters and thank LMF and Myles and Ash for their service.
Workmanship excellent. Cleaning up after themselves excellent. Polite hard working workforce 100%. Communication from office....poor but we got there without major upsets, just annoying. Overlook that and it’s a pain smaller than the gain so overall VERY GOOD
Many Thanks for your review . I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the communication from our office. We have around 30% of our office staff in at moment due to COVID 19 and unfortunately this may be the reason your experience has been affected . We have recently ensured calls are diverted from the office to those who need to work from home to ensure our customers aren't affected by the changes we've had to make . Your feedback is really important to us so we really do appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review . I will pass on your comments to the installers who visited your property and we hope you enjoy your new heaters !
Thanks again
Lisa Foran
It seemed too good to be true, which normally arouses my suspicions, but after checking them out and dealing with the good people of LMF, I am happy to say that I am now enjoying more warmth in my flat than I could possibly afford in the past with my old heaters. These excellent replacement Dimplex heaters have not cost me a penny! Anyone struggling in a similar situation would be daft to not do the same and take advantage of these government grants. Huge thanks and respect to Evan and all of the team. From first contact, through to surveying and fitting, everyone was polite, helpful, professional and very efficient. Very highly regarded and recommended. Rob from Torquay
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. Feedback like like this is so important to us as it encourages those who are entitled to funding to go ahead and apply . As a business we are dedicated to helping those struggling due to inefficient homes to obtain the help they are entitled to which is what ECO is all about . I will pass on your comments to all involved with your install .
Thanks Again
Lisa Foran
The men that arrived were both very professional and very tidy, cleaned and hoovered any time they made a mess. Both were very friendly and completed all work in a timely manner but high standard.
Explained in detail how heaters work an if needed any assistance to look through the book or contact you back.
Heaters themselves are great.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review . Your feedback is really important to us and we will pass your comments onto the installers who worked on your property .
Sophie was fantastic coordinating and helping me to understand the process
Hi Jennifer , Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review . Hope you're happy with your new heaters . Sophie
Installed earlier than expected and all work carried out cleanly and efficiently. Instructions given on use.
Many thanks for your fantastic feedback Linda .
Amazing five star service and all for free!
I’m over the moon with my new heaters and the install team were spot on! Thanks for all your super speedy turnaround time! Lou
Hi Lou , Many thanks for your Review . Enjoy your new heaters !
LMF services fitted out new heaters quickly and with friendly service
Many thanks for your review . We're so pleased that you're happy with your new heaters .
Excellent service.
Adam was efficient, friendly, polite and a very clean & tidy worker.
The heaters installed are modern and look great, just a bit of trial and error to have them working efficiently but so far so good.
The old heaters were also collected within 24 hours, again a very efficient job.
Thanks so much for your review .We've passed on your feed back to Adam . If you need any further assistance with your heaters please just give us a call .
Efficient and friendly
Many thanks for your review !
Great information and installation. The fitters were on time, neat and thoughtful, great job.
Thanks so much for your fantastic review !
Workmen arrived on time. They kept there distance as I am shielding. We discussed the position of the heaters and this was accomplished quickly and efficiently .
LMF Services 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Many thanks for your review Joanna. We're so pleased you were happy with the service.
The job was fitted to a very high standard by the installer who was very helpful in explaining everything that he installed and how to work the heaters . We are very pleased with the installation.
Thanks for your review Barry . We really appreciate your feedback .
Professional polite and tidy in all aspects of the installation,excellent all round .
I myself have worked in maintenance and refurbishment since 1976 and the 2 operatives who attended my property are easily as competent and professional as any I have worked with.
Please pass on my thanks.
Many thanks Richard Last
Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback Richard. We have passed your thanks on to the installers .
Very professional and very friendly. Efficient and did not take as long as I had expected.
Many Thanks for your review !
Truly excellent, provide a great service. No complaints at all. First class throughout.
Thanks for the fantastic feedback Mark . We appreciate it !
Absolutely Excellent ! First class company and service from start to finish. Very professional. A pleasure to deal with. Great staff .... Thank you.
LMF Services 5 star review on 15th December 2020