LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Done a terrific job on my solar panels. Thank you to the team.
They were a lovley set of lads very helpful got on with the job left it nice and tidy a good job they did
I found LMF very helpful, both information they provide an the employees they employ, they were friendly an knowledgeable in their trade.
Brilliant service outstanding
Excellent service a good team of workmen results very professional and premises left neat and tidy
I was very happy with the service I received, although sceptical at first. Once your agent went through what help you maybe able to offer me, I was keen to learn more. I was given clear details with no details hidden from me.
After going through a check list of benefits and disabilities I was told that I would hear from you in the near future to arrange to carry out a full survey on my home. The survey was carried out by an approved specialist and he was very thorough but kept me informed of all the details needed. I was then told that someone will be in touch when your team will be working in my area.

A month or so passed when out of the blue I received a call saying that you had a cancellation and could come down the following week, of course I jumped at the chance.
The team arrived nice and early, after a coffee and a discussion on how they will proceed they cracked on with the installation. The guys worked faultlessly all day and worked on past 8pm in the evening to finish it all. They had a few difficult issues to overcome but didn't complain at anytime.

I would highly recommend the company, the installation team and the third parties involved. All of my family have benefited from the good work carried out and im pleased to say that my life has been made a little more comfortable thanks to the help of Lmf.
Prompt turnaround from survey to completion. Occasional lack of communication with regards to time frames, staff in the office were very obliging with chasing up answers. Work carried out to a satisfactory standard, along with the use of quality materials this has lead to a massive overall improvement in temperature management on our home. Highly recommend.
Great service from these guys. Arrived promptly & carried out all work required in an efficient manner & overcome any problems easily & professionally. Explained how settings worked & ensured I was happy before leaving. Highly recommended. 10/10
Very friendly service, thorough and professional, top notch.
Good. Clean systems. And nice workforce
They were efficient and came back out when one of the heaters didn't work
Fitted 3 new storage heaters in for us can’t believe the difference in our house. Very friendly staff cleaned up after themselves. Heaters are easy to use.
Very good service all good
Very polite and considerate lads who did the jobs. Noticed an immediate difference with the heat retention in the house after the insulation and an almost 50% reduction in energy bills!
Came in fast service thank you very helpful
I am very pleased with my heaters , they have timers so I can set it to come on when I’m home ,and they give out far more heat than my old ones ,my house never felt warm before , thankyou
Great company always helpful.
Megan who was extremely helpful and went above and beyond making calls to EDF who weren't listening to me. On site staff to were great and left everything clear and tidy.
Very friendly people, got checked, and set up with new heaters really fast, my entire flat is 10times warmer now, and the heater actually costs me less electricity too!
A truly First Class Service. Their Team of Office Staff, Survivors, Old Heater Removal and Decoration, (where necessary), and the Installation Team all worked in a professional, informative and expert manner. From the first phone call LMF did everything.
The installation Team were Fantastic, very polite and tidy. All of their work was done quickly and without cutting corners. Their Professionalism kept us informed all the time they were in our house and showed us how to operate and control our new Heaters. All boxes, off cuts and any dust was taken away with them.
Thank You LMF, our house is nice and toasty for the first time.
Would highly recommend their services.
Excellent heaters, great communication.
LMF Services is rated 4.91 based on 57 reviews