LMF Services Reviews

LMF Services 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Joanna Taylor
LMF Services 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Mark Chawner
Excellent service, great communication. The installers Joe and Kevin were very polite and helpful; the storage heaters are the most recent on the market. Great after service as well.
Very impressed with LMF very good communication with initial enquiry from customer services etc and the installation was completed much quicker than planned so well done.The installers Gheorghe Crisu and Laurentiu Anastasescu were fantastic/polite/very professional and extremely helpful,they are a credit to the company.Thankyou once again LMF.
Friendly service, all work done to a high standard, left our house clean and tidy at the end, very happy with everything!
Very polite and tidy when left
Very pleased with the storages heaters The two men who did the job were very polite and friendly and explained everything in detail
I would like to thank the LMF team that worked on installing my storage heaters. Am really grateful for the wonderful work the installer liaisons did. I couldn't move my furniture around b'coz of my chronic back pain, so Gheorghe and Laurentiu (installer liaisons) did everything without complaining at all and they even cleaned up before they left. I'll take this opportunity to thank Megan who worked on my paper work, it was hard, especially on my side but Megan never gave up on me. So, thank you all team LMF.
Absolutely fantastic, fitters go above and beyond. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from this Company. Their communication with the customer was excellent as was the fitting of my storage heaters. The installers were very efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. They were also very tidy and took away all the boxes etc. that the installation incurred. Thank you for an all round excellent service.
Having heard about LMF Energy Service Ltd via facebook I decided to apply for a grant for new energy efficiency heating in my Apartment. Once my application was received by LMF friendly admin team I received a phone call to discuss the next steps. A few emails later regarding paper work they explained I would need a survey at my apartment to check and see what heating would be required. Once that was completed I then received another call letting me know I was successful and the EC02 grant was awarded to have four new heaters fitted and a date was set for fitting. I received two Dimplex Quadrum G7 Energy Saving Storage Heaters and two LCD Digital Airmaster Wall heaters for the bedrooms. LMFs Qualified friendly Electricians arrived as planned and within just over a hour the new latest technology heaters where fitted. Both Electricians where friendly clean and tidy during the work they carried out leaving my Apartment all ready for the cold winter ahead. The team at LMF was professional right from the start and once I completed the original application they did the rest which of course was all completely free of charge. I would highly recommend LMF Services for all your heating needs. In just over two weeks from application to installation of heaters it was all complete with no fuss and everything went as planned. Thank you to everyone at LMF Services for your super professional work.
LMF Services 5 star review on 10th June 2021 LMF Services 5 star review on 10th June 2021 LMF Services 5 star review on 10th June 2021
I am over the moon with my new storage heaters, they are attractive, and more slim lined than the old ones. The team who installed them, headed by Jack, were so polite and friendly and worked very hard, extremely professional from start to finish, and happy to answer any queries. Many thanks indeed for a FABULOUS experience highly recommend!
The lads were great ,Very friendly very informative regarding the radiators and how they work, They took every piece of rubbish away and cleaned up any mess. Thank you boys.
My whole experience with LMF has been exceptional from the beginning. Very friendly and extremely professional which these days can be very rare and I would like to thank Lisa, Megan and Claire personally for this. With regards to the installers of my heaters, Miles and Jordan again they were fantastic. Both very professional in their expertise and very friendly indeed. I must admit, I’m always anxious about letting trade people into my house but with these guys that anxiety had gone within the first few minutes of meeting them. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. So again I would like to thank Miles and Jordan personally for their great work. Finally I would also like to say that during these horrible times with the virus, both guys were fully PPI’d up at all times and gave me no concerns otherwise. So a huge thank you to all of you for allowing myself and partner to finally having a nice warm home.
The whole process was quick and simple, Replacement heaters quite frankly are a dream, simple to use. Having a smart meter installed I can see already that I will be saving money on my energy costs. Would highly recommend LMF a highly professional business.
Very efficient service. Not used the new electric heaters yet as moving over to Economy 7. Passed my details on as keen to now have solar heating.
Brilliant customer service from the start to the end, very professional when installing the heaters, answered all of my questions and showed me how the heaters worked, left my house very clean, would recommend your company to my friends and family (:
Excellent service, arrived on time and very friendly and polite.
We had confused messaging from LMF and the actual installer about when the work would take place, and also at short notice (which wasn’t convenient). We also had to question why a focal point electric Heater in the living room was planned to be replaced when we hadn’t asked for it to be. We ended up having to have a replacement heater in a different part of the room which a) wasn’t particularly needed and b) didn’t look quite right and c) had to move furniture out of the room and reorganise the room to accommodate it. The head of the installation team was great, good communication and efficient. We did however notice that one of the heater’s fixings had gone through the wall into the next room after they had gone (luckily we are redecorating that room soon anyway). Yes this is a free installation which we appreciate, but it could have been handled better.
Hi Elizabeth , I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced . We do try to stick to a planned schedule of works but occasionally we have customers cancel jobs at short notice . Our installers travel all over the country so when a job is cancelled in an area we usually try and see if there are any other properties that require installation in that area . This results in us offering customers cancellation appointments . I can only offer our apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience. The location of the heaters in your property is established by a design tool which is generated once we input the details from the initial survey that was carried out prior to install . We aim to adhere to the design as closely as possible but occasionally it may not be convenient for the customer to have the heaters located where the design suggests so we will always try and accommodate any request such as leaving Focal point heaters in situ etc; we do however have to install a heater in the room the design suggested to ensure your property is adequately heated which, unfortunately in this case has resulted in you having to move furniture . On the rare occasion that any damage is caused to any property we will always ensure that its rectified ASAP . We're not perfect and can't get things right 100% of the time but we always aim to ensure that our customers are left happy with the work carried out on their home regardless of wether the work is funded privately or by a government grant . If there is any outstanding damage to your property please just give us a call and we will send someone out to you . Id like to thank you for commenting on the fact that you were pleased with your installer despite the issues that you experienced during the process . Feedback and customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we really do appreciate it . Kind Regards Lisa Foran
Overall the the installation was good the actual installation of the heating was very good but the administrative side was a bit chaotic. We were given a installation date before we had seen any plan when it finally came it was unworkable. Fortunately the electrician was very flexible. Still more than satisfied with the outcome.
Hi Julie , Thanks for your comments . We do try to book an install date prior to the job being passed to the design team . We are exceptionally busy at the moment and it ensures that our design team can prioritse the jobs that are booked for install . The design and location of your heaters is determined by the information provided from your survey . This is usually accurate however occasionally it does have to be adjusted once the installers arrive and asses property . Due to COVID 19 our office team is a bit disjointed as we have some staff in , some working from home due to the schools being closed and shielding etc; This is not in anyway an excuse . I'm just trying offer an explanation as to why we may have fallen short on this occasion . We really are working to the best of our ability and i can only offer our apologies if we have caused you any inconvenience during the process. Fingers crossed we can get back to operating as normal soon ! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review . Your feedback is really important to us and we're so pleased that you are happy with your new heaters . Kind Regards Lisa Foran
The whole process of applying for the upgrade, the planning, the removal of old storage heaters and the installation of the new ones was made easy and stress free. I am very happy with the service LMF provided and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thanks Catherine . We're happy that you're happy !
The fitters were very professional with all the work polite
Many thanks for your review Alan .
LMF Services is rated 4.89 based on 124 reviews