LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Excellent service.
Adam was efficient, friendly, polite and a very clean & tidy worker.
The heaters installed are modern and look great, just a bit of trial and error to have them working efficiently but so far so good.
The old heaters were also collected within 24 hours, again a very efficient job.
Efficient and friendly
Great information and installation. The fitters were on time, neat and thoughtful, great job.
Workmen arrived on time. They kept there distance as I am shielding. We discussed the position of the heaters and this was accomplished quickly and efficiently .
LMF Services 5 star review on 14th January 2021
The job was fitted to a very high standard by the installer who was very helpful in explaining everything that he installed and how to work the heaters . We are very pleased with the installation.
Professional polite and tidy in all aspects of the installation,excellent all round .
I myself have worked in maintenance and refurbishment since 1976 and the 2 operatives who attended my property are easily as competent and professional as any I have worked with.
Please pass on my thanks.
Many thanks Richard Last
Very professional and very friendly. Efficient and did not take as long as I had expected.
Truly excellent, provide a great service. No complaints at all. First class throughout.
Absolutely Excellent ! First class company and service from start to finish. Very professional. A pleasure to deal with. Great staff .... Thank you.
LMF Services 5 star review on 15th December 2020
The firm’s personal were excellent and the service was very good and the staff were friendly. Very satisfied with the results from all concerned
Excellent service from start to finish with all heaters installed to the highest quality of workmanship with full consultation with ourselves. Very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend.
Excellent service, would recommend
I have nothing but praise for my entire experience with LMF from the surveyors, installers and customer services (especially Sophie who went above and beyond to make sure a small fault was dealt with). In such troubling times its is a breath of fresh air to feel looked after so impeccably. Many thanks.
Excellent service. Communication was brilliant and the actual work done was fantastic. Would recommend
Great service, great heaters, great team that installed our lovely warm new heaters.
Thank you all and bless you all and stay safe
Errol and Sue Robertson
Your services are absolutely perfect. Thank you very much we WILL have a warm winter now.
Best wishes to you all.
Once again thank you
Errol and Sue Robertson
A very good problem free service. Thank you
Done a terrific job on my solar panels. Thank you to the team.
They were a lovley set of lads very helpful got on with the job left it nice and tidy a good job they did
I found LMF very helpful, both information they provide an the employees they employ, they were friendly an knowledgeable in their trade.
LMF Services is rated 4.93 based on 74 reviews