LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Excellent service, arrived on time and very friendly and polite.
The whole process of applying for the upgrade, the planning, the removal of old storage heaters and the installation of the new ones was made easy and stress free. I am very happy with the service LMF provided and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thanks Catherine . We're happy that you're happy !
The fitters were very professional with all the work polite
Many thanks for your review Alan .
would highly recommend this company, service second to none,all members of staff friendly and very helpful,work carried out to a very high standard, would give 10 out of 10 marks for everything
Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for leaving us such a fantastic review. Your comments have been passed onto everyone that was involved with the installation of your heaters .
Excellent service, job undertaken with great efficiency
Thanks Tracey . We really appreciate your feedback
I was very happy with the service. They installed everything quickly and answered all the questions I had. I'm now enjoying state of the art heating, a great improvement on what I had before and LMF were very organised with all the arrangements they made.
Thanks for the great feedback Jeremy. We so glad that you're pleased with your new heaters.
I can’t praise LMF enough. The professionalism from the beginning of the process to the finish product. The communication from the company and the hardworking approachable fitters were second to none. I can’t thank them enough!
Thanks so much for fantastic feedback Nicola. We're so pleased you were happy with our service.
Excellent service provided and regular communication
Thanks Suzanne . We hope you enjoy your new heaters
Installation of 2 Storage Radiators

Fast efficient, professional and friendly.
Many thanks !
Excellent
I had some storage heaters and panel heaters fitted on Tuesday 9th February,the electricians arrived on time and explained what they were going to do.The workmen were polite and kept us informed as they carried out there work.I would highly recommend LMF services and there workers as they were very professional in everything they did,.many thanks.
Thanks Peter ! I've passed your comments onto your installers .
The team from LMF were fantastic - so friendly and helpful and made me feel totally at ease. The new heaters are AMAZING - we have a mixture of storage heaters and panel heaters and they have made such a difference already! For the first time this winter, I didn’t have to come downstairs wrapped up in blankets and slippers! Thank you to the team who came out, you guys were amazing!
We're so happy you were pleased with the service Lauren . Its great to know we've made a difference and that you're happy with your new heaters. I've passed on your comments to your installers .
The work that LMF services have done in my property has been amazing very clean and reliable cleaned after every job and the work done to a high standard every worker has been very thoughtful and good company to be around an very polite jobs and work was done very quick and would recommend them for anyone else that needs work done in there property my place is looking more modern and a lot warmer for having this work done very professional in all aspects
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review Steven . We really do appreciate it .
Its a great experience with how this company doing business , trustworthy and quick respond if you have any question. Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Myles made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience. 5 STARS to him. I highly recommend this company.
Thanks so much for your review Nicolae. I've passed your comments onto Myles
the new heaters that i had installed are better than expected very good from start to finish very good all around am nice and warm which is nice
Thanks for your review Andrew ! We're glad you're enjoying your new heaters.
Fantastic from start to finish.. Amazing guys also who did fitting 😊
Thanks for your review Karen . We've passed your feedback onto the installers who visited your property .
Very happy with my new heaters that were put in yesterday.The two men that instored them were very friendly and informative.I would definitely recommend this company.Many thanks for everything you did.
Thanks for your great feedback Julie. We've passed on your lovely comments to your installers . Enjoy your new heaters !
Brilliant, can not fault. From survey to installation in 3 days! Helpful, friendly staff. Very pleased with the top quality heaters! No hassle of applying for grants. Would highly recommend
We're so pleased you were happy with our service Claire . Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really do appreciate it !
Brilliant job by a the company. The lads on site are clean. And know the job.
Thanks Steven !
Excellent service we are very satisfied. Thank you. Please
Thanks so much for your feedback Penny .
LMF Services is rated 4.87 based on 109 reviews