LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Very impressed with both storage heaters and interior wall insulation. Noticeable difference. Fitters were pleasant. obliging, made little mess and quick!!
We are very impressed with Lmf services,we didn't have to wait long for the heaters to be fitted and we are pleased with the difference in the warmth to The flat.
The heaters were install yesterday very good i was very please with the guys they even clran up.after as well. The heaters are great my place is lovely and warm now also the chap that took the old ones away has to come back today to collect sone bricks did not.have room in.his car not a problem okay
I had new night storage heaters fitted by LMF in January and have nothing but praise for all those involved, from the gentleman who came to remove my old ones, to the gentlemen who arrived the following day to fit the new ones. They were all very efficient, professional and hard-working and, furthermore, tidied up after themselves! They were kind and courteous and gave me all the information that I needed. I have been so impressed by the service I have received and, needless to say, am very pleased with the new heaters. I would have no hesitation in recommending LMF Services and would like to thank all involved in the supply and installation very much.
Very professional they leave the premises clean and tidy extremely pleased thank you
Im wery happy my new heater, wery frendly costumer service end very good jobb is well ,i soo hapy
Great service..everyone so helpful.
Great communication and service from this company the heaters are great very pleased.
Excellent work! Instructions were simple and easy, my heaters are working fine and one of guys even offered to clean up the mess :). Job well done.
Very friendly and efficent installers
Office staff especially Megan has been very helpful and went above and beyond to make it a pleasant transaction as had very unhelpful and unknowledgeable electricity supplier customer services staff.
Massive thank you to Pete and Darren absolute pros in your work it was a pleasure to have workmen whom knew their trade well .They did a fabulous job and before they left they cleaned everywhere unlike the guy who took them out.
Once again thanks guys for everything .And for the laughs xx P.S Big thank you also Tulula for all your help . June xx
Once again thanks guys for everything .And for the laughs xx
Really Happy with the works carried out.Would definitely reccomend.
Very professional and friendly staff. Very accommodating and I would definitely use them again.
LMF provided a professional service from start to finish. Installers were efficient and friendly, and left the place spotless. Thank you.
Great service.....friendly.....prompt and completed job on time as promised....

Would reccomend and use again without a doubt!

100% satisfied.
Excellent customer service from start to finish, the team carrying out the work we’re really helpful and explained what work they had to complete. Highly recommend LMF services.
Top Class service and the whole process was government funded . I was a bit sceptical at first but LMF organised everything from checking I was eligible for funding to installation. The lads who completed the job were great and it didn’t cost me a penny . Highly recommend!
Conducted periodic testing and undertook remedial works across our whole site. Also issued certificate. Great service, would use again.
Amazing service would highly recommend this company to anyone
LMF Services is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews