Little Soap Company Reviews

Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Rachel Bentley
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Lovely product but very difficult to buy in the shops
Love the shampoo bar. It's a lovely product and satisfies eco requirements.
My face is a bit red and sore at the moment and I am using the olive oil soap which does not sting also I use the oatmeal soap which is also very good for my sensitive skin.
Great products. Quick delivery. Something was missing from my order. I sent an email and I received the item in no time at all. The liquid soap dispenser pump has been changed and is much easier to use than previous bottles.
I bought these soaps as part of my daughters birthday present. She’s had them before and highly recommends them as she has very sensitive skin, especially on her hands.
I have been using the Little Soap Company's Organic Grapefruit & Orange Liquid Hand Soap for the past four years. It is a peerless product. It leaves the skin clean and not sticky and has a lovely aroma which is both fresh and pleasant. I have recommended your products to my friends are many of them are now using them. All the very best to everyone at the company.
Order was easy to place and communication regarding delivery was excellent. Products arrived promptly and packaging was excellent.
Soaps leave your skin and hair very dry. Absolutely awful
Love everything about it! My favourite handsoap handsdown 😊 Would be awesome too if I could buy only the refill also xx
Fantastic soap - highly recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Super company and the shampoo bar for dry scalp has sorted my son's dandruff out - he is very relieved!
Great soap. Tops not screwed on tight therefore leaked in transit.
Just what I needed for my sensitive scalp. Will use from now on and would suggest it to friends. Thank you so much for this product.
I first came across the Little Soap Company after buying a bar from a local pharmacy, looking for something for very dry and sensitive skin. Even though I had tried the usual soap that people usually buy and finding that too harsh I needed something very natural and very gentle. I bought the goat's milk unperfumed soap. This healed and helped my skin so well. I then tried the olive oil soap and the advocade ones. Both soaps are amazing on my skin, very gentle and really moisturising. I can't fault them. The company itself has a great, easy to manoevre website and I bulk bought some more soap that was on offer. The soap arrived quickly, well packaged. I'm happy to recommend both the company and the soap they sell.
Great soaps that easily last 3 weeks of showers with 2 adults and a child using them. Good range of fragrances, especially like the lavender. The shaving soap is great too- now lasted over a year at 3-4 uses per week.
Very happy with the soaps and shampoo bars, and options to buy in bulk to save money and environment some more :)
Really lovely product. I have been using this soap for a couple of years now. Excellent
Great product knowing its all natural oils !!!
Great choice of products to suit all skin types. Fast, efficient delivery.
Excellent value products which lather really well and smell lovely. Leaves hair feeling really clean and soft, without the need for conditioner. Very fast delivery.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.89 based on 959 reviews