Little Soap Company Reviews

Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Rachel Bentley
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
A great service and brilliant, eco-friendly products!
An excellent company, whose natural soaps (for sensitive skin) are the best I've come across so far. I have very sensitive skin and the olive oil and avocado soaps are wonderfully soothing. They are unperformed but still feel fresh, and I would recommend them enthusiastically to anyone who's looking for something gentle for their skin.
just beautiful perfume (pure rose Geranium) handsoap - people always comment on it after use
Great product, super for dry hands and smells amazing. Very quick delivery too. Will definitely buy regularly.
So good! Natural products. Very good for my dry skin. Great range - shampoo bar, all over body bar, shaving bar and hand soaps all excellent. Delivered efficiently.
I bought my soap on the recommendation of my sister and was not disappointed. It gives a soft creamy lather which feels gentle on the skin.
Lovely gentle soap.
We got a wide selection and haven't used all of them yet. The geranium soap is fabulous and lasts longer than perfume and makes the house smell nice. The orange shampoo bar seems very good. I tried it without conditioner and it's a keeper. It seems to be lasting well. The chamomile face soap is great to have in the shower. We want to get away from plastic and chemicals (that harm us and the environment) and these products rate highly on those counts. The bars all look the same so got them mixed up at first, it's not like having plastic bottles with logos on. These soaps make our bathroom look more minimalist and old school.
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 1st June 2022
I have had good experiences with the firm's delivery and packaging...nice and speedy and items sensibly packed in proper sized cardboard boxes...no waste! Hurrah!
Have been using Little Soap Company soaps for many years now. Via my local supermarket initially and now I can buy direct. All direct purchases and contact has been positive. Love all the products that I've tried (non-drying to my skin, feel clean, organic, environmentally friendly and supporting small local business) . Happy to be a loyal customer.
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022 Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Very pleased with the soaps and arrived quickly and will be buying them again.
Great soap and fast delivery. Very pleased!
Quality product if a tad difficult to source retail in the north of Scotland .
Great soap, vegan, cruelty free and seems to last well. I am a repeat customer and very happy with the product
Lovely soap, not very much lavender or rose smell, will buy again
Very happy with my purchase.
Really recommend. Great range of products and love that they have soaps for dogs too. The packaging is eco friendly, the delivery is fast, and there is absolutely nothing to complain about with their service.
Very good products.
Great soap , great lather and gentle on my hair and scalp. Lovely Really helpful and good service
Great soaps with lovely scents! We use them for showering and hand washing.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.89 based on 959 reviews