Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
I've been buying their 'supermarket range' for a while and decided to finally check their website and see what other products they offer. I'm glad I did! Nice range, all natural, and ended up buying a couple of products. Good service also. The products are lovely.
Not used yet but order was delivered speedily and the boxes look very nice.
The soap arrived quickly and was well packaged. A pleasure to use as lathers well and smells beautiful. And no nasties. What's not to like?!
The order arrived quickly and was very well packaged. Everything that I ordered was in perfect condition.
Great service. Bought a gift for our anniversary and it came quickly and was very high quality. Would definitely buy from them again!
Very well packed without wasting pavkaging. Arrived very quickly.
The Little Soap Company’s website is straight forward to use and my order was delivered quickly. The soaps smell gorgeous and are a pleasure to use. The shampoo bar is lovely and the only bar I’ve found that works for my hair. Thank you.
Order arrived promptly. Love the packaging. Great service.
So happy with the lovely product, wonderful service too. Tyankyou
Beautiful soaps received in a tidy neat parcel and arrived in no time at all. Great service, wonderful products.
Lovely products, arrived very promptly
A great company with admirable ethics and a refreshingly traditional approach to soap-making
As I understand it it's Little and makes soap. Not a thing I usually buy, whats wrong with Tide. Do they still make it?? But I had an anniversary and the wife uses soap, what do you get her after umpteen years?? I know Soap!! Fell on my feet there and picked the right people to buy from , she positively loved the stuff. Purchase effortless, delivery prompt and product well packed and very smelly. Result!! I bought the Eco Warrior stuff which appealed and since it's now handy in the bathroom whacked some on to wash off a day in the shed and I have to admit it's way better then Tide!! Less plastic bottles to send to a Turkish roadside has GOT to be a better thing. Hopefully Little will become Big one day . . .
Absolutely love the soap will bite again
As always easy ordering & delivery of items.
Very quick delivery.Gift box looks lovely to give as a gift.Soap and shower gel that l am using have a lovely fragrance and the soap feels moisturising.Leaves my hands soft,not dried out.
I love the Geranium range particularly the hand wash and bath gel. A little goes a long way. The fragrance is pure & pleasant, comforting fragrance. The large candle smells divine & burns evenly with no smoke. A touch of natural luxury. Thank you
It’s a pleasure to deal with the company. Ordering is easy. The products are really great to use. Delivery is good, with everything well packaged.
Lovely soaps, very moisturising.
I have always made my purchases from one on your local outlets. It was not possible this time. Ordering on line was an easy process. I love your rose geranium products, so does my Grandaughter. I ordered soap and shower gel. The packaging was eco friendly and the outer box strong. I was very pleased with the service and will not hesitate to order on line again. Thank you.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.86 based on 366 reviews