Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
good products prompt delivery
Happy to find a UK based company that makes olive oil soaps.
Loved my little pack of soaps! Have almost finished using two of them. They have such a lovely fragrance and packaging is recyclable. Only small criticism is that it doesn't lather as much as other soaps, but still amazing. Thanks.
I brought these products as a birthday present for my daughter.. her birthday isnt yet so they havent been opened.. but smell amazing and packaging is good.prompt delivery even in the times of covid 19 which is why i ordered early!! .. hopefully she will like them..
well made, natural ingredients, eco friendly soap. easy to use web site and well packaged orders.
After previous negative experience the company contacted me to see what they could do to put it right.
Now sorted to my satisfaction.
Roll on the new website!
I discovered this soap in my main boots branch in maidstone but I am in lockdown so was really pleased to find it online
Lemony soap lathers well.
Prices have risen a lot.....
Love the soapy bubbles and smells delicious !! Was a little alarmed at no delivery confirmation for a day or two but after I emailed it was all cleared up.
I bought a shampoo bar and a face wash bar, delivery took 10 days. Would’ve liked more bar options/scents but they both work well enough so can’t complain!
Good product, good service when contacted and delivery was on time
The soap was for my wife who finds it very good. The delivery was prompt with not problem. The only thing I would say is that the packaging is slightly excessive.
I have noticed a huge difference using the Little Soap Company liquid soap compared to cheaper soaps.
They are gentle on your skin and less drying which can be a huge problem.
It was by chance I tried these liquid soaps and now plan to continue.
Efficient delivery of product and nice product.
Started using soap (supermarket own brand) for hand washing some time ago. Wanted something without additives/chemicals. Found 'Little Soap Company' website. Impressed by product descriptions. Now started to use the different soaps for hand, body, hair-wash and shaving. I think there will be less product waste and certainly no plastic containers to dispose of!
Satisfied so far and will most likely re-order in time.
My daughter uses your soap, so I thought i would give it a go, never used shampoo soap before, but wanted to try. I got your shampoo soap, love it, wish i hadn't waited so long to try it. all the soaps smell beautiful and are natural, will be buying from you again.very good value for money.
Thank you so much for this lovely review, and we're delighted that the product is working so well for you!
Great product - just wish postage was cheaper
Really lovely products with just the right strength of fragrance.
I really like the shampoo bar, but I used it up in less than two weeks. I wish it was a bit long lasting.
Hi Anonymous!
Thank you for taking time to give us 4 stars. We thought we'd mention a couple of tips that might help lengthen the life of your shampoo bar if you're kind enough to repurchase with us.

Bars will last longer if they really dry out between uses. A soap dish with drainage holes,or to a lesser degree ridges will prevent it sitting in moisture and going a bit mushy.

It's a good idea to lather up the bar in your hands thoroughly, and then apply it to your hair where needed, rather than rubbing the bar directly on to your hair. That way, you are getting less product into your hair. If you've got long hair, you'd probably need to do the step of lathering in your hands a couple of times to get enough worked into the hair.

Finally, as our bar doesn't contain SLS and so is less irritating to your scalp, you may find you can drop down the frequency of your hair washing a little. This isn't true for everyone, but it will work for some people.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
My wife loves her new pressie!!
So glad to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to review us!
Little Soap Company is rated 4.85 based on 373 reviews