Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Fast and efficient service. Excellent packaging.
Really happy with my purchase. Lovely soap that smells great and makes my skin feel soft, doesn't dry it out. Will be ordering again.
when my order arrived safely it was beautifully packaged with love. The soap is lovely, I have had it before from Boots!!! and it really suits us oldies with dry sensitive skin.
First time buying and using the shampoo bar and very pleased with the result. Hair feels refreshingly clean and silky. Don't have to use conditioner but that might be due to soft water here in Cornwall. Would I buy it again..., yeah I would.
Nice service Nice product.
Arrived in recyclable packaging, no plastics and soap wrapped in paper. Smells really fresh and of natural fruit. Soap is nice and creamy plus gentle on my skin. Really pleased with my first purchase of 4 bars and will be ordering again
First time purchaser and I’ll definitely be returning. Easy to purchase from, kept up to date throughout and package arrived within good time and packaged ethically in cardboard. Not a piece of plastic in sight.
Love the smell of these wonderful soaps and packaging is bright and colourful
I'm a big fan of the Little Soap Company and their products. It's nice to support a local business that uses natural products. I just wish they did refill options for the liquid soaps to minimise the plastic waste.
First time purchaser and I haven’t been disappointed. Items were well priced. When arrived they were well packaged and arrived before the expected date.
Lovely products. Great purchasing experience and soaps thoughtfully packaged. My go to soap company!
Good products, but far too much packaging used for transportation.
Purchased 4 soaps from Little Soap Company. Very pleased with all of them.
Excellent fast and efficient service. Soaps smell amazing and lather well. Helping with my Eczema skin problems, due to natural products.
Excellent products and great customer service.
Work really well especially the hair shampoo soap
Sensitive soap leaves a lovely clean scalp and my hair does not need washing as frequently.
Great Natural Product which suit and overcome skin related issue with normal non-specialised soaps day to day solid soap products which are availble in most stores
Reasonably priced, these beautifully packaged soaps which arrived quickly and were appreciated by their recipients (birthday gifts). Will definitely purchase again from the Little Soap Company.
I ordered several soap bars to try to move away from plastics & Palm Oil. The soap is lovely quality and leaves my skin feeling soft. Delivery was fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Little Soap Company
Little Soap Company is rated 4.88 based on 677 reviews