Little Soap Company Reviews

Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Rachel Bentley
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
We love this soap, good for the environment and good for our skin, as well as all the other things about it that are good.
The soaps were lovely reasonably priced and delivery was good
Excellent customer service and love the ethos.
Great company to deal with, easy web site even for a 70+ lady
This is the second time I have ordered the rose geranium soap bar - it is lovely!
Shampoo is wonderful - brought a shine to my hair & I didn’t need to use conditioner. Also easy to comb through .
Delivery was pretty quick, the products were as described and they were packaged up well with recyclable packaging and appropriately sized box for my items.
I am enjoying using the soap purchased from the Little Soap Company.
Gorgeous thx
lovely products - arrived quickly
Have been using the soap for a number of years and after using various well known brands to help with dry skin have found that nothing compares with the soap from The Little Soap Co It's not stocked everywhere so I contacted the company direct and ordered it in bulk, and was very pleased with friendly and prompt service.
Quick delivery and very well packaged .
Product delivered very quickly.
The soap and liquid soap are fantastic But our delivery was damaged in transit. I am still awaiting my liquid soap replacement that you promised.
I buy these lovely soaps for both myself and my husband and we love them. They smell great and last a long time which is good as many of the vegan soaps I have bought seem to melt away really quickly. I recently bought the soap dishes so we could take little soaps on our travels, very pleased with these too.
Dear LSC, I am running out of superlatives to describe how I feel about you and your products. As I've said before I like your ethos, love your products which are very kind to my super sensitive skin. May you go from strength to strength but please don't lose your friendly, personal approach
Bought via a recommendation from a friend who used these products. The items were dispatched quickly and I was updated on dispatch. Well packaged and presented. The soap smells amazing and the dog shampoos are luxurious. Overall a great experience
A great service and brilliant, eco-friendly products!
An excellent company, whose natural soaps (for sensitive skin) are the best I've come across so far. I have very sensitive skin and the olive oil and avocado soaps are wonderfully soothing. They are unperformed but still feel fresh, and I would recommend them enthusiastically to anyone who's looking for something gentle for their skin.
just beautiful perfume (pure rose Geranium) handsoap - people always comment on it after use
Little Soap Company is rated 4.9 based on 976 reviews