Little Soap Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
"Highly recommend lemon zest liquid hand wash leaves hands smelling fresh and clean."
"Good quality"
"The shampoo bar is excellent. Smells beautiful, long lasting, hair feels clean and soft. Will purchase again and again."
"very prompt delivery, delightful products and i love the smell and size of the soaps."
"Beautiful fragrance and clean burning candle. The soaps are wonderful too especially if you suffer from eczema. The Little Soap Company are also very fair, generous and ethical. They by mistake sent me the wrong candle and I contacted them offering to send the candle back/take a photo of it etc but they immediately sent the correct order and said I could keep the candle. You can't say fairer than that, so I won't forget how they handled their mistake and I will continue to buy their products. Thank you Little soap company."
"Very happy with the time that I received my goods, just over a week. The box for my order was a little big, but I do understand that they are standard sizing. I'll just have to order extra next time. Very happy."
"Little Soap Company are a brilliant company. It's great being able to buy soap products which are organic and cruelty free. The website is really easy to navigate and the team have always been really helpful in answering any questions I have had before purchasing. All my products always arrive on time and in beautiful packaging which is great for gift buying. My friends and family have been very impressed with the quality of the products too. I would recommend Little Soap Company products to anyone."
"Love the soap. Have decided not to use liquid soap in an effort to help the environment. Soap is beside the wash basin and the liquid has hardly been used but the solid soap has been replaced already. Thank you for a lovely product."
"Wonderful service, product is really nice but a bit pricey in the regular bottles. However in bulk it's a real winner if you're allergic to SLS. Highly recommended."
"I received Little Soap Company products as a Christmas gift last year. I have been so pleased with the soap bar and the liquid soap that I have now placed my own order. The company's web site was very easy to get around finding the products that I wanted quickly, and were delivered when they said they would be. Excellent service all round!"
"The products are excellent, are always posted and delivered quickly, and are very well packaged when I receive them. The company is very reliable, and it is always nice purchasing items from them."
"Love this soap and it lasts well. Nice lather but gentle too. And nice smooth shape!"
"Very prompt delivery. Lovely products"
"Delivery was very quick unlike most online goods The soap looks great I am going to give some to my son as he is everything organic I have only used twice as was only delivered yesterday but it feels really nice and soft and gentle"
"Very happy with my soaps which arrived today. Natural Lemon Zest bought for the kitchen has been opened and used so far and it is gorgeous, leaving my hands feeling clean and soft. Great choice and easy ordering. As I am trying to reduce my use of unnecessary plastics and make better environmental choices, I would have liked to see packaging that could be recycled rather than a plastic lined jiffy bag. Apart from that everything great."
"Hand made products produced in the UK, gentle and hardworking at the same time. The soaps come in cardboard boxes so no necessary plastic. We are converted!"
"The products are brilliant for sensitive skin, no more allergic reactions, plus lovely smooth skin and/shiny hair! We're very happy with the range available as well, quality ingredients, we will certainly not go back to any of the old soaps and bath products."
"Organic responsibly sourced ingredients are used to produce these lovely soaps and they lather without the baddies (SLS) Quick efficient delivery with a free travel size gift."
"Thank you very much for you wonderful product."
"So thrilled with the two gift boxes I bought as birthday gifts, also the free bar of soap which was so lovely to try for myself! I cannot rate the geranium hand wash enough. I took some on holiday with me recently and everyone was making mad excuses to wash their hands including the males!! You have a fantastic company and I am going to be a very active customer! Sarah 😀"
Little Soap Company is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews