Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Having used the soap for a week I have noticed my dry skin on my face is less rough,and the lavender perfume last a long time.The lack of sds is improving my appearance.The delivery was also prompt and will be used again when our supply nears its end.The nearest retailer is 15 miles away and not convenient.
Lovely soap and lovely service. Keep up the good work.
Brilliant local independent business, fantastic products.
Excellent products and service. It would be nice to have the avocado and olive oil soaps sold separately - though the boxed sets may be for Christmas. Will the shea soaps be coming back?
Great products, quick delivery and plastic free - what's not to like!
Delivery and service was excellent, item looks fab but it’s a birthday present so I’ve not used it
Great speedy service!
After trying soaps I thought I would try the pet products. The pet shampoo smells lovely. Our Westie can at times have itchy skin so we have to be careful, but this shampoo is great. It doesn’t create lots of bubbles but lathers on the fur well.
My orders from the Little Soap Company always arrive quickly, and are very well packaged.
Service was good.
Items bought as presents therefore unable to say much more
This is a great little ethical company that I shall use again
Locally produced, plastic free, prompt delivery and lovely product. Use the lavender on my face but probably would not advise using the grapefruit on your face unless you have very oily skin.
My latest parcel of soap was my second order, having been very impressed with both the product and the service. It arrived quickly and I know I have bought good quality, fairly priced, environmentally sound products. Thank You
Disappointed, takes longer to lather and use more to wash than Lush
Very satisfied with their product and online ordering service
Beautifully packaged and very fast delivery.
i bought the soaps as Christmas gifts so difficult to do a review but I loved the packaging, they smell good even through the packaging and the delivery was prompt.
Bought for daughter’s birthday. These were requested by her for they’re quality and purity of the ingredients.
Would have liked an email though to verify order .
Absolutely lovely. For a natural soap it lathers well and you feel squeaky clean.
Lovely quality soaps.