Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Simply gorgeous. Lovely quality and contemporary twist on traditional soaps. I love Grapefruit & Orange Soap. Lavender and Citrus is. Mom. Difficult to describe. But a twist on the old fashioned lavender soap. I love all of these soaps. NOT cheap but that little extra cost makes these soaps uniquely Sensuous and pure and classy Love them. Than you.. to the soap company. 10/10! Jana~ar
Nice and easy purchase
Prompt and courteous service.
Prompt delivery. I love that the soap is all natural, very pleased to be doing my bit for the environment. No excess packaging that can’t be recycled, which was an added bonus. Only slight niggle was that it’s difficult to smell any fragrance, but I think that must be because it’s a more natural product. Would buy again.
I will buy my soap and shampoo from here from now on.
Lovely little guest soaps - nicely packaged and lovely smell.
Good environmentally conscious company with a sensible mission statement. Lovely soap. I bought a multipack of organic lavender bar soap. It smells beautiful.
Fantastic products. Live in a hard water area and since using LSC products my skin has improved so much and no longer itchy scalp now I am using shampoo bar.
Bought them for my.daughter. not sure if shes used them yet but she thought they smelled lovely. I loved the packing. Well done.
Very quick and efficient delivery of goods and in sustainable packaging.
Very nice product and arrived in perfect condition.
Smell lovely and last a long time
Love your shampoo bar so much I decided to treat my family to stocking fillers at Christmas . Instant success, so now I’m buying in bulk . We range in age from 10 yrs to 78 !!.
Absolutely love all the products I have purchased so far. The soap is long lasting and the scents are amazing. Would definitely recommend the soaps and shampoo bars. Also love that there is no plastic involved!
Lovely soaps. I ordered a few of the Eco Warrior range to try them out as I'm big on my plastic-free stuff, but also need to make sure the products are good for my skin and hair. The shaving bar foams up so beautifully and is great for my legs. The gentle facial cleanser bar is also fab, and the shampoo bar lathers up wonderfully, with no SLS, and is a great price. I will be switching to this shampoo bar from now on as the other SLS-free foamy one I found is 3x the price. Definitely a winner!
Lovely soaps that smell and feel so refreshing .Long lasting benefits that help avoid dry skin.
Great website, & customer service. Informed every step about your order. Great organic products too.
Great service and wonderful soap. My order arrived promptly in easy-to-recycle packaging. Very happy!
Nice smell. Easy to order. Fast delivery.
really quick delivery, and lovely products!
Little Soap Company is rated 4.87 based on 648 reviews