Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Love these solid toiletries. Will buy more when travel plans back on track. Good packaging, quick delivery, great company
I brought the sensitive skin facial bar and it is working rly well with my skin. It's nice to have something that works well, without the guilt of buying something unsustainable.
The soap is exactly the fragrance I love, Such great value for money too.
Great customer service and excellent company values.
Lovely soaps, nicely packaged, and quite a quick delivery time.
Really pleased with my order. I made the change to go as plastic free as possible in the bathroom at the beginning of lockdown and have found such lovely products since doing so. I would recommend everyone start using shampoo bars instead of bottles. The Eco warrior shampoo bar is the best I have found yet - smells great, good size so it lasts a sensible time, creates a good lather and my hair is in the best condition its ever been in.
Only suggestion would be can you create more shampoo bar options as would be great to mix things up a bit. Also have you thought about doing a conditioner bar? (as this has been a struggle to find a really good one)
Also the citrus and lavender soap bar is my favourite soap I've found - I love it.
The whole order was packed with care and products are great.
This is a great company with a range of natural products
This is an excellent company with a range of great products and the service is great
Im a soap convert since discovering the Little Soap Company. The soaps are beautifully rich but do not affect my sensitive skin in any way. They also last so well so are brilliant value for money.
Great communication, fast posting, secure packaging. Vegan and cruelty free. Will definitely use again.
Great service. Product came quickly. Packaged well.
Quality gifts for a relative which were much appreciated
I came across 'Little Soap Company' after of hours painfully looking for a soap dish to use in the shower. The task was very hard, as I didn't want it to be plastic or metal. Without even realising it, I already had chosen their Eco Warrior soap via a different site. So when I found the Eco Warrion soap dish, I knew my searches were over.
Really happy with both products, does what is says on the box / fits the purpose perfectly. Will buy again!
Bought as present for my daughter and she loves them
I ordered 4 individual soaps to send to a friend, I couldn't find a space to send a message with the soaps so I had to phone her and alert her to the present. Therefore spoiling the surprise. I did try to contact Little soap company x2 but received no response.
Superb product. Prompt service. So glad to have found Little Soap Company>
Great soap, beautiful smell and fast delivery.
Highly recommended.
I like the concept of buying in bulk. Just bought a 5 l canister of hand-and-body lotion, for environmental reasons.
The service was quick helpful and efficient. The scent of the liquid soap is very pleasant and hands feel soft after use
Brill service and the soaps are ab fab they smell fantastic 👌
Little Soap Company is rated 4.86 based on 435 reviews