Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Came quickly and well packed
I was delighted to find out about the Little Soap Company as I was looking to buy natural soap and many of the company's values resonated with me. Since using the Soap for Sensitive Skin with Avocado Oil, a stubborn patch of eczema on my hand which I'd had for years cleared up within a few days. The geranium and rose bottled soap arrived today and smells gorgeous! The soaps in the Artisan and Eco warrior collection are perfect for presents.
Lovely perfume,and extremely nice to use
I recently purchased various soap bars from the company and although I have yet to use them all, the lemon soap is lovely. It's creamy and lathers well and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or "tight". Cardboard container and no plastic, so what's not to like! Fast service and great quality goods. I'll definitely be buying further supplies. Well done Little Soap Company!
All the bits are lovely :)
Love the liquid soap. The on line service is excellent with prompt delivery.
Thanks to Emma and her team for fantastically efficient service, I was particularly impressed with the torn up cardboard for a packing agent. Recycling in action!!
Consistently great quality products that smell DIVINE
I can’t comment on the product as they have been given as a present to a friend with sensitive skin, but they were beautifully packaged and arrived very quickly, so I highly recommend.
First order and very pleased with my experience. Bought their Eco Warriors Total Works selection (plus a holder) as I'd been looking for shampoo bars that actually worked and were a decent price. I wasn't disappointed! The shampoo bar is excellent. The whole family agrees and we are converts. Have only used the exfoliator bar and one of the soaps (we got one free too) and they're also excellent. Highly recommend!
Received as a birthday gift from my lovely sister in law and they are lovely, beautifully perfumed and all natural thank you
Good soap, good delivery
I received my items quite quickly. Very satisfied with the products and how they were packaged 😊
Great soap, eco friendly but expensive
Great products delivered as promised. Highly recommend this little company.
Quick delivery, well packaged and lovely products
The soap is lovely. Lathers well, gorgeous scent (rose geranium).
Only drawback is the cost of postage - rather expensive.
Great products and speedy delivery.
Nice soaps. Fast delivery in sensible packaging.
I always order these soaps from Ocado online however this time I purchased them directly, I love these soaps, the smell of all of the ones have tried have been lovely.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.87 based on 587 reviews