Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Very happy with product nicely presented as giving it as a Christmas present. Excellent company to deal with and very quick delivery.
Outstanding
I have been buying your wonderful soaps for a while. They are incredibly gentle for sensitive skin. I cannot fault the service, quick and easy to order - and delivery within a few days. I love the packaging as you reuse card inside to protect the soaps - is there a better tape that can be used on the outside rather than sellotape?
Have used products before and always do d them exceptional. Haven't tried these ones yet but I'm sure they'll be just as good.
Interesting good quality modern products. Very swift delivery.
Eco friendly soaps packaged in cardboard, with no unnecessary plastic wrapper. Second time I’ve ordered from this friendly company, and this time I ordered in bulk as I was so happy with my first purchase.
Order came within a few days of ordering so we’ll impressed
My wife and i are very happy with the 3 soap bars from the Little soap company. We shall use again
Lovely products that work and a fantastic service. We'll done
Excellent website, excellent product descriptions, prompt online service.
So far so good!
I use both the shampoo bar and the unperfumed soap with oatmeal and they are fantastic. Made by a british business which delivers in every respect. Thank you. Nora
Great website with selection of products for all skin types. Easy to order with very reasonable priced items and delivery. Looking forward to ordering from them again.
I do like really good quality soaps and the ‘little soaps’ are great. However, the thing I love the most about this product is that there is 0% of plastic packaging used in this product. Well done!
The sensitive scalp shampoo bars are lovely. Good smell, lathers very well and is lasting better than other brands. Great company and fast delivery.
I have been using the Little Soap Company's soaps for a number of years now and wouldn't use any other. I also like the ethos of the company.
Great company and great products. What more us there to say.
Wonderful product and excellent service. thanks
I haven't tried the last purchase I made as I still have soap on the go. I have been using soap from the Little Soap Company for quite some time now and I have been so pleased with it that I just keep on using it.
Love your Eco Warrior shampoo bar. It lathers really well and easy to use. Leaves hair feeling nicely conditioned.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.88 based on 777 reviews