Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
Thanks this is a brilliant idea for young children it’s for Christmas and I think mum and child will love it
Item brought as a gift for my niece, very happy with it. Delivery was fast efficient.
Really quick delivery and love the car seat
I like this pram. Its very comfortable, easy to use. But one thing which i dont like the hood is to small Its not safe baby from sun, aswell when you putting baby sleep the hood have too big hols on sides, i had to upgrade it.
Very quick delivery, great product!
Very happy with this! My granddaughter loves it, she is extremely active and this gives her plenty play with.
If there was anything to improve upon it would be the music! it doesn't last long! A constent mode would make this product perfect!
That said this is still an excellent product!
Love the print of the Guilded Bird changing mat, beautiful quality and so unique. Some confusion with the delivery as arrived a month earlier than expected- bonus- and the wrong mat arrived as we’d ordered the flat mat with raised sides and got the wedge changing mat but fell in love with it so kept it.
You cant predict if an baby is going to like something or not. I think your returns system could be a bit more flexible.
Seems good haven’t had much time to use. Delivery was delayed due to covid however was kept fully informed. Thank yiu
Arrived quickly and was pleased with item
This crib is exactly what we needed. My little girl was out growing her Moses basket so after research opted for the mini-uno co-sleeper because of its size. And the fact that it tilts, as she doesn’t like to be lay flat on her back. This will be perfect for sleepovers at grandparents (when it’s allowed) as it’s easily folded down and packed away into the carry bag. The only downside is the mattress is rather firm but a mattress topper under the fitted sheet does the job. All in all my little girl sleeps really well in it and I have easy access for night feeding. I would recommend & it’s a great price!
Great delivery and communications not yet used my pram but great service would recommend and buy again😊
Very pleased with it
Good products and service
I’m very pleased with the pushchair I purchased and the speedy next day delivery service
It was fine. Came is a timely manner.
Bought as a gift for my baby niece. She loves it 😀
I was very impressed with Little Angels. A straight forward website to get our heads around and helpful staff on the end of the telephone. When pushchair arrived trying to get our heads around how to collapse and reassemble and the staff were on hand for support and to answer questions. Really good service, pushchair can super quick :) cannot wait for our little to arrive so we can use it!
Happy with this product.
Further to earlier review re incomplete order, Kimberley sorted out the order delivery to my satisfaction. Thank you.
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,398 reviews