Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
I bought a £900 pram on Monday at 7am and should of been delivered on the Tuesday, came on Thursday without the car seat. Rang up they said warehouse couldn't find it whilst sending off my delivery.. Got told I will get a call back.. Its been 2 days since that and I've tried emailing and calling and I've been straight up ignored. I'm due to give birth any minute and have no car seat. I'm extremely stressed and upset 2 things I shouldn't be whilst pregnant. I think the way I have been treated by this company is disgusting I saved up alot of money to buy what I wanted and haven't received what I paid for. I'm heart broken. Hopefully someone will see this review and get in touch with me if this company is half way decent anyway..
My first order was canceled and I was not notified And I tried numerous times to contact you by phone and by email but no response After 3 weeks not getting my package finally I reached out that it was canceled
Very disappointed as i have still not received my order and has not been given any reasons to why and if at all i am going to receive my order ....
Ordered an item (4pack) was emailed to say they buy them in packs of 4 but couldn’t be given to me like this and I would only receive a single item.
Great - delivered quickly, exactly what was ordered.
Cut myself on a Shop bit of plastic whilst putting the pram up
Ordered the silver cross bundle, it arrived on the 11th December. We were missing the apron and hood for the car seat, contacted customer service who said it was on back order. Since then (11th dec) no other emails have been replied to and no customer service number is ever answered. I feel this company is dodgey and won’t be using again.
Takes to long to ship out. And I feel like there is comunication issue I cancelled a shipment and they still tried to ship it to me and the return prosses takes to long for refunds
Ordered an iCandy foot muff and cup holder on 7th November. Said they would be delivered on 15th. I heard nothing at all so started chasing. I left voicemails with a man called Shane who never called me back. I also sent an email enquiry but got nothing. Eventually I got through to someone who said my order had been refunded and that the products weren’t available. I wouldn’t have been told this though unless I contacted them.
Really disappointed with the service. Wouldn’t use again which is a shame.
Quick delivery but have been trying for a week now to speak to someone about sending my Pram back and you can’t get through to anyone! they say their going to call you back and don’t, they also make continuous excuses as to why you can’t get hold of someone so I’ll never be using them again!!
I ordered the hybrid cabi in black to then be told I couldn't get it in black for when I ordered it for and had to swap colours. Then once it arrived I come to discover the pram has a hole in the hood!! Not a very good experience
Avoid at all costs!
We used this shop as it had 5 star reviews and the pram I wanted at a good price.
My mum purchased a pram over the internet and waited in for the delivery, it never came. She phoned DPD and they said it had been returned by sender. My mum phoned Little Angels Prams and they said that my mum had phoned to cancel the order and had threatened them with legal action if they did not return it.
We tried to tell them that this was not my mum as she was actually having an operation on the day this lady phoned. They then argued that it was my mum to which we said the same thing over again and could they not just resend the pram again, to which they wanted us to then pay the delivery again!
Numerous phone calls later, I tried to ask them if they had cancelled the wrong order and could they please check, they said it was correct. They then phoned my home phone telling me that was the number that had rang to cancel the order and I then argued that I hadn’t used the home phone until I rang them on it to find out if the pram could be redelivered - basically calling us liars.
We didn’t even have an apology and the last straw was when my mum tried to call up again to arrange redelivery and the internet sales man told her that it was her that cancelled the order and “you must have dementia or something” and then put the phone down.
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t ask themselves why we were trying to get this order again if we had cancelled it ourselves! Surely they would think this was a bit odd and maybe there had been a technical fault or they had not properly checked who this lady was on the phone or something at their end.
To top it off when we asked for a refund, they didn’t even do this quickly and we had to ask for it numerous times.
Very rude staff and very poor customer service leaving a 9 month pregnant woman angry and in tears!
If I could put a no star review I would.
I cannot stress enough, do not use this company!
The company uses dpd which are not capable of delivering an item on time and the updates you get for delivery are lies as I have been waiting since Friday 1st March to be told it will be delivered then ..then Saturday 2nd...then monday 4th to then wait on phone to dpd for 20mins to be told parcel hasn't left and they can't find it!
I ordered an iCandy pram and carry cot from this company and was expecting my parcel to arrive within a few days. I only received half of my parcel which was the carry cot. I was told that there was some confusion in delivering my parcel but i would receive the other half the next day. Unfortunately this did not happen and this was the start to my awful ordeal. I had been in communication with Little Angel Prams every day as well as DPD as i was concerned that i was still waiting for my pram to be delivered. I was told numerous reasons as to why i was still waiting for my order such as... the parcel was too big for the van, they had limited drivers, they had limited vans, they could not find my parcel in the warehouse and i was finally told that my pram would be delivered the following week. I was upset but i understood that things sometimes happen. The following week i again received an email from Little Angel Prams saying my pram was on its way to me.. At around 4pm i still had not received anything so called Angel Prams who told me they had contacted the delivery company and that my pram was in the van on its way to me.. again this was untrue and i did not receive my pram. It had been well over a week now since i had paid £700 for my pram which i was still waiting for. I felt hopeless and no longer knew what to do as i felt i had chased my parcel for so long and was still without. I called Little Angel Prams and explained my concerns and asked for a refund if i had not received my pram by the end of the day.. 8 months pregnant and i had been caused so much stress. The lady i spoke to wasn't happy with me asking for my refund and was extremely rude, she ended up putting the phone down on me. I eventually received my pram when the manager of the delivery service personally delivered my pram after doing his best to track it down and was very apologetic. I do not fully blame Little Angel Prams for the terrible delivery service i have received but i do feel as though i was treated very unfairly by them and received no support whatsoever. The customer service i received from Little Angel Prams was awful. I will never deal with this company again and i advise anyone wishing to spend any money here to think twice! Not only was the delivery experience terrible but the quality of the pram is also very cheap and tacky..
Hi Georgia,

We're very sorry that you feel this way about our company, we won't go into specifics as it's not the place.

What we will say as a company is we did everything we could to track and trace your parcel and also explained to you that the delivery company was completely swamped and having issues delivering on time. We repeatedly explained this to yourselves that when it leaves our warehouse our deliveries and reputation are at the hands of the courier.

The phone was put down on a gentleman in the end because our female staff had been repeatedly abused and harassed throughout an entire day to the point of being upset and crying.

We try our best but we won't tolerate this kind of behaviour from anybody.

Regards Little Angels
Faulty product! They don’t reply!
The delivery service was not what I expected I arranged a day for the buggy to come and someone to be at home. The pram turned up twice on two other days not the one I had requested even though I had spoken to more than one of little angels representative who both assured me it would come on the day I had requested. They then arranged for a Saturday delivery which I had to ask someone else to wait in for. Customer services on the phone said they would send me a little something in the post to appologise for the inconvenience this man was very polite and friendly and helped me out. However, I have still not received anything and have also emailed customer services a few times and have not had one response. I brought my icandy months ago now. I have held off writing this review in hope I would get a response and it could be recified. But still nothing.
I can't leave a full review as we are yet to receive the product. We bought at the baby show at the Exel Centre and agreed a delivery address that was different to the invoice address. However this wasn't adhered to and delivery was attempted at the wrong address, the reason we wanted a different delivery address is because we knew it was the only address where someone would be there to collect. Once the first delivery was attempted and failed I call Little Angels to see what could be done...this product costs just under £1000 and I assumed some support would come with this price however you were less than helpful and essentially was told that there was nothing they could do. So I have now had to chase parcel force who are not the easiest to deal with. I'm not impressed that delivery is now being left with me, currently I am £1000 out of pocket and don't have the product. Delivery is your responsibility not mine and to be honest I don't think I would use you guys again and if my baby wasn't due in 2 weeks I would have sought a full refund and bought elsewhere. Not happy at all. Maybe, once delivery has been sorted I can leave a slightly more positive review.
Product as described, quick delivery and great price however within a few days use the pram hood has ripped so am now trying to get a refund or replacement, am undue if the products are genuine brands. Will update how company responds.
Wel I think it was very deceiving as the pictures showed the bouncer case with a hood. That was the main reason I chose this bouncer out of others. My daughter really needed a bouncer so I was forced to keep this as I have no money to return this or to buy another. I was disappointed to know there was no hood included.
Absolutely shocking service. paid for an umbrella 10th April, was supposedly dispatched on 11th, started receiving emails for feedback 18th, but the item was not yet delivered to us. Emailed them, got no reply. Called them, got fed lies about delivery service losing labels, losing the item etc. Got told we would get a replacement sent. On April 27th this second one still had not arrived. Only thing they did do when they said they would is refund my money. Will never shop here again.
We're very sorry that we let you down regarding your order, we always do our utmost to make sure our customers have a pleasant, stress free shopping experience with us.

On this occasion your order was sent when it was supposed to be, unfortunately ParcelForce lost your parcel and once it was confirmed that it couldn't be traced we offered to replace or refund.
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,389 reviews