Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
Came in fast didn’t think it would be here so early thank you so much.
Very satisfied with the purchase! The car seat/stroller arrived earlier than expected! Would definitely buy from LA again!
Very satisfied and Fast shipping.. love it
Great deal on the stroller and fast delivery service.
Absolutely love this stroller ! So light and smooth to push ! My daughter is very comfortable in it and it’s beautiful elegant look is Perfect for my little girl 🙏🏻
Little angels prams  5 star review on 19th October 2020 Little angels prams  5 star review on 19th October 2020
So impressed, incredible service. We were very disappointed to have the order of our pram cancelled at the last minute elsewhere but it worked out for the best because we then purchased from Little Angels Prams who were brilliant. Such an easy website to use, order was confirmed quickly and delivered within 2 days! We were given an hours time slot for delivery which was fantastic and it arrived on time. All packaged well. We ordered the Oyster 3 and are absolutely thrilled with it, it was so easy to put together and looks lovely. Very nice and light to push and folding it away is really easy. I would certainly recommend Little Angels Prams, thank you for such wonderful service.
The red- kite jumparoo is excellent value for money. It’s tasteful colours blend perfectly with your interior. It’s smaller than other makes so perfect for flats or smaller houses. It folds up easily. Very happy with this purchase.
Good to deal with
Responsive
Delivery was within stated time
I’m very happy with my order. Very fast delivery. Highly recommend
I live in Texas and ordered a from this company because the price was significantly less than what I was seeing elsewhere. I was a little hesitant to order it from overseas, but even with the shipping cost being high it still saved us $100 so I went for it. I was shocked at how FAST the shipping was. I ordered on a Tuesday and it was delivered from the UK to Texas in the USA on Thursday. Incredible. What excellent service. Other companies need to take a page from their playbook. Just a great selection of products and excellent service. I've already recommended Little Angels Prams and will shop again! Thank you!
Quick delivery, great price and item is perfect!
Item brought as a gift for my niece, very happy with it. Delivery was fast efficient.
Highly recommend!
Ordered on the Sunday and received all my items on the early Tuesday Morning.
Brilliant keeping you up to date with your order when dispatched to when getting delivered. Prices are reasonable and great customer service when I needed to ask a question.
Fantastic service.
Definitely be buying from you again!
Really quick delivery and love the car seat
Such a lovely highchair! Brought for my 2month old so she could be near us at the dinner table. The extra padding works perfectly
Love my pram
I bought a £900 pram on Monday at 7am and should of been delivered on the Tuesday, came on Thursday without the car seat. Rang up they said warehouse couldn't find it whilst sending off my delivery.. Got told I will get a call back.. Its been 2 days since that and I've tried emailing and calling and I've been straight up ignored. I'm due to give birth any minute and have no car seat. I'm extremely stressed and upset 2 things I shouldn't be whilst pregnant. I think the way I have been treated by this company is disgusting I saved up alot of money to buy what I wanted and haven't received what I paid for. I'm heart broken. Hopefully someone will see this review and get in touch with me if this company is half way decent anyway..
Very quick and efficient service . Thankyou .
I bought this specifically for the pattern to match a little girls’s nursery that was converted from a boy’s. At first so thought it was expensive but I wanted the pattern so paid the price. However, When It arrived I could easily see the reason for the price as the material is a lot softer and warmer to the touch compared to my previous mat bought for about a fiver from our local supermarket. It’s also a lot more spongy so I think would be much more comfortable for a baby to lay on. It’s also a bit shorter in length than the previous mat which gives more room on the changing table to to store other things. I’m Looking forward to changing my little girl on this when she arrives.
Absolutely delighted with this purchase, exactly as the description shown, it’s perfect. Quality is outstanding, bought the pioneer 11 piece and was not disappointed, next day free delivery! would without doubt recommend this product and website .
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,359 reviews