Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
Little angels prams  5 star review on 13th July 2021
Camy Ionita-Tudor
Little angels prams  5 star review on 20th May 2021
Lynne Mckay
Little angels prams  5 star review on 17th May 2021
Excellent customer service ensured we got a suitable pram sent to us very quickly, with baby due soon. I highly recommend Little Angels Prams.
Our Grandaughter is over the moon with this pram package. Ordered Sunday arrived following Tuesday. £100 cheaper too very good quality.
Very good service and super fast delivery. Item all in perfect new condition with no damage. Thank you
Amazing service ordered in the evening and received the following afternoon!
Excellent! Placed order Tuesday teatime received by mid-day Thursday! Very pleased. Well done. Thank-you. 👍
Excellent service & delivery communication.
Great prices, super quick delivery! Would highly recommend to anyone!
Amazing service. Absolutely in love with our egg pram and everything else that came with it, so so amazing. Will be recommending!
The Liki trike arrived very promptly after I had ordered it. Really impressed that the trike comes fully assembled. Granddaughter loved it!!
Lovely website, product selection, and fast delivery - doona pram arrived quickly and perfect, would definitely order from here again
Love this pushchair. Very easy to put up and down my little boy loves it. Only thing I would say is would be better if the handle was adjustable as I’m quite small and feel it’s quite tall.
Very good service and quick delivery. The deal was very good.
Bought for my grandsons birthday easily put together, speedy delivery ,very pleased with it
Very fast delivery after I had paid it off, no damage at all so I’m very happy with the purchase from little angels prams
Item was despatched quickly .
This is a lovely stroller. Its sturdy and presentable. Would have been great if it was designed to accommodate a car seat. My only reason for giving 4 stars.
I am so impressed with the delivery time that my pram took to come. I love the Oyster 3 stroller so much it’s easy to move, great folding without having to remove the seat and overall just a comfy ride for my daughter she loves it!
Little angels prams  5 star review on 13th July 2021 Little angels prams  5 star review on 13th July 2021
Lovely item good price
Delicious pram, well packaged, quick delivery, reasonably priced. Love it - thank you.
Very fast delivery and product as advertised- perfect.
Little angels prams is rated 4.86 based on 1,745 reviews