Little angels prams Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy

Laima Cipcigan
"Very happy with my new Pram ❤️ Quick delivery and happy with service"
Kirsty Wood
"Amazing service and product just a pictured/ described"
Agnieszka Kobryn
"First time customer. Little Angels Prams had exactly what I wanted. Order process was easy. Acknowledgement received. Email sent to confirm despatch. Product arrived in sound packaging the next day. Very good price on product. Overall verdict - outstanding service, communication throughout was excellent!! certainly will be using again! Thank you Kimberley:-)"
"I really struggled to find the oyster 3 in stock everywhere and was starting to lose hope and Little Angel Prams had it! Not only this but they’re customer service was outstanding. Although I wasn’t able to use the karma payment which was through no fault of their own as the system was down, they went above and beyond to try and help, I was kept informed and they kindly kept my pram to one side so I instantly had no stress about it. Once I ordered my pram arrived the following day and I am really happy with it. I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy from them."
"Very happy with our purchase of the Icandy Peach, straight forward ordering the item online and quick delivery. A good price too! Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Little Angels was the only stockist who had my chosen pram within a suitable delivery time. I was sceptical as first as I had placed orders elsewhere that later came back with a much longer lead time. I spoke to Kimberley on the phone who was very helpful and reassuring. True to her word they delivered the pram on time, in full and in good condition. We are very pleased with the product and service received. Thank you :)"
"Lovely company. Delivered on time and fairly priced products. Lovely selection. We would use again and recommend."
"Great service at a competitive price, arrived the next day for our little one. Highly recommend"
"Quick delivery very good service."
"Excellent service and fast delivery highly recommend"
"Shane from 'Little Angels' dealt with my order extremely efficiently and I received the product the very next day! I will certainly recommend 'Little Angels' to family and friends. Keep up the excellent customer service!"
"Fantastic service! Pushchair arrived on time and as expected. I opted for my own date of delivery and that was a great feature. Thank you!"
"Very prompt delivery! Love the car seat, so does my daughter!"
"Delivered on time, good prices too, I'm a happy customer!"
"Hello, I think it's a bit expansive. Thank you"
"My third purchase from Little Angels Prams, very happy and love the website."
"Quick delivery and good price. Would love to leave more feedback but am finding it impossible to "put up". One handed flick as seen on YouTube is impossible for 65 year old Grandma. We have managed to open it once but it took two of us. Am hoping that baby's dad can manage it."
"Lightweight, simple, basic design with useful storage compartment below and intuitive way of adjusting recline angle. Takes a bit of practice to open with one hand (having a knee or foot helps too) but is as described. Super fast delivery. Would recommend!"
"My second purchase from little angels prams , excellent customer service, and fast delievery, recieved both my items next working day, extremely happy with both purchases, will be looking to make a 3rd purchase in the near future"
"Great communication, very fast delivery. Would highly recommend. Thank you! X"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Ordered the icandy peach travel system. The tracking number didn't work but when I emailed the store they got back to me within 5 minutes with the correct code. Item arrived to NI within 2 days. Everything was exactly as it should be. Would definitely recommend as their price was a lot lower than any other business online at the time."
"Excellent"
"Highly recommend! We had massive issues with another online company to the point it nearly stopped us ordering online despite the excellent price. We went with it and it was delivered as expected and communication has been excellent. Products arrived in perfect condition and we love it all!"
Little angels prams is rated 4.87 based on 814 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access