Little angels prams Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

How would you rate Little angels prams ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Had a problem with my address they instantly got hold of me to sort the problem and I received my gorgeous pram with quick delivery 😍"
Darren Buxton
Darren Buxton
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficiant service! Product arrived in good order and well packaged! Love the pushchair and was the best price I could find! Excellent!"
Nicola Dyson
Nicola Dyson
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery service very impressed .... rasberry I candy pushchair easy to ensemble and my 7 month old loves it!"
"Speedy delivery, the Doona is fantastic and an absolute bargain."
"I bought the Oyster Zero in Olive Green following issues with a pram I bought from Mothercare. Little Angels were very helpful and the process required no chasing or extra effort from me. The pram arrived as expected on time and in perfect condition. My LO looks really comfy in the pram and it is a joy to push! So far I am very happy."
"The staff were very helpful in ensuring the pram I wanted was available and making sure I received delivery on the day I requested. No issues whatsoever and I would definitely recommend."
"After a lot of looking around little angels offered the best value for money I ordered the icandy peach package for my daughter it came with next working day free delivery it all arrived safely on the delivery day and it all looks great fabulous service thankyou"
Vicki Lovegrove-Fray
Verified Buyer
"We were looking for a footmuff for our iCandy pushchair. The Pace colour has been discontinued and we were struggling to find a company that had any left in stock. We were so pleased to find one with Little Angels Prams. We ordered it straight away and it arrived the very next day. Now that’s what I call outstanding service! Thank you so much."
"Very speedy, reliable delivery. Happy with the pram we ordered and it was at a much better price than we had found elsewhere. Recommended!"
"I ordered the pram at 2pm on the Thursday and it was delivered the very next day at no extra charge. Great service."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, ordered at 1.45pm & item was delivered free by 2.30pm the following day. Regular emails & text message updates from the point of ordering until goods were successfully delivered. First class company & service, competitively priced goods, genuinely cannot fault & would not hesitate to recommend or use again."
Bernadett Deak
Verified Buyer
"I recommend this company as i only found them to have the best offers on icandy, the customer service is really good and the delivery was very fast. It only took 2 days to deliver to Ireland."
"Straight forward purchase arrived promptly very happy with the product and service"
"Very efficient service. Thank you for the prompt delivery of our order."
"The baby travel system was delivered very quickly and fuss free. Would shop here again."
Danielle French
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service very quick delivery, so easy from start to finish. So happy with everything"
Syed Abbas
Verified Buyer
"Super quick delivery. Nice to be able to reach someone on the phone for buying advice and delivery information. Superb price too!"
"Great customer service!"
"We had trouble getting this pram for our Daughter ( her first child, our first grandchild). Every where we tried to purchase was out of stock. My daughter found the Little Angels site. We chose Saturday delivery and ordered on the Friday and sure enough pram came the next day. Very pleased."
Alejandro Rodriguez Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, very good communication and quick delivery. Even when I thought there was something wrong with the pram they were quick to reply and offer solutions. Later on I discovered it was my mistake so nothing wrong with the product Recommended"
"Super easy and quick online service and my pram arrived the next day!"
"Easy to contact the company. They answered all our questions and made our sale really easy. Ordered at 4pm one day, Pram was delivered before midday the next day. Free delivery. Very happy with the service and we love our Pram. Competitive prices too. Would definitely recommend."
Lauren Amos
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and efficient"
Little angels prams is rated 4.92 based on 332 reviews