Little angels prams Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

How would you rate Little angels prams ?

Nicola Dyson
Nicola Dyson
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery service very impressed .... rasberry I candy pushchair easy to ensemble and my 7 month old loves it!"
"Got my pram very quickly, for a good price and i absolutely love it!!"
Kevin Moffatt
Kevin Moffatt
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price, incredibly fast delivery, so pleased with our purchase, will definitely be recommending your site."
"Fantastic price and delivered very quickly , the ICandy looks amazing !"
Danielle Jones
Verified Buyer
"We ordered our iCandy pram from this website a few weeks ago. We were a little sceptical as we had never used the website before. The pram and carrycot were in perfect condition, despite the packaging being a little damaged. Delivery was super quick - we received our items much sooner than expected. We would definitely recommend Little Angels. Thank you so much for the great service!"
Matthew Trace
Verified Buyer
"Lovely people to deal with and really happy with the deal we had"
"quick delivery and excellent pram doona"
"Prompt service, very happy with my purchase."
"Really easy to use website and delivery was really quick. They even called to check if we’d missed an accessory from our order as we had attachments for the pram but not the holder - excellent service."
Amy Mccabe
Verified Buyer
"Very happy , quick delivery"
"We received our car seat via courier. All fantastic. Well packed, communication brilliant with yourselves and the courier. Had a txt to tell us the time it would arrive within the hour. The car seat is exactly what we expected and even better colours in real life! Will definitely purchase again from your site. Thank you."
Charley Ashenden
Verified Buyer
"So quick and lots of confirmation emails with delivery very happy"
Sandra Wylie
Verified Buyer
"the sales person was very helpful when i enquired about a product and then was delivered very quickly"
Lynnette Peach
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery. Everything looks great with the pram but not put it up yet as grand baby not due til October"
"The delivery was on time and the product is what i was expected."
Bethanie Russo
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely impressed with how fast our delivery came!"
Deborah Miller
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase and arrived on time"
Hue Ying Webster
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish and we love our product"
Evgenia Grand
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a particular stroller and in a particular colour, beige or sand. Nobody had it, however I found it on little angels website and it was delivered next day. Thank you very much! Will get back if need another product."
Paul Backler
Verified Buyer
"Great price, free 24hr dellivery and brilliant customer service. I say this despite a 5 day delay when the first shipment (and the tracking) was messed up by Parcelforce - once realised and reported Becc investigated and sorted swiftly. Thank you."
"Best prices I could find online. Ordered via website on Friday afternoon, delivered on Tuesday morning to Northern Scotland. Fantastic service."
"Had the exact pram I needed and wanted for a great price and amazing delivery! I ordered on the Saturday and it arrived Tuesday! Couldn't have asked for better"
"Quick delivery and value! Love the Icandy peach i got on sale. Look exactly like the pic!"
Little angels prams is rated 4.88 based on 476 reviews