Little angels prams Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

How would you rate Little angels prams ?

Nicola Dyson
Nicola Dyson
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery service very impressed .... rasberry I candy pushchair easy to ensemble and my 7 month old loves it!"
"Got my pram very quickly, for a good price and i absolutely love it!!"
Kevin Moffatt
Kevin Moffatt
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price, incredibly fast delivery, so pleased with our purchase, will definitely be recommending your site."
"The customer service that I received here was absolutely outstanding! They went above and beyond to get the travel system for me that my daughter had set her eyes on and even worked through their own personal time to achieve this! The pram was delivered within 2 days and luckily for us as our beautiful granddaughter arrived 2 weeks early and has had her first outing today ( born yesterday morning ) in her beautiful icandy pram. I cannot reccomend this company enough and I will be purchasing a lot more items from here! Thanks to angel prams...I cannot thank you enough!!"
Kim Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and received updates about delivery by email & text"
"Little Angels has the right product at the right price. Delivery came quickly. Overall very happy customer."
"Fantastic! Ordered the product on Tuesday and it was in my hand by Thursday. Superb service."
GARETH ROBERTS
"Excellent service"
"Friendly service and the owner went out of his way to help out with my delivery - much appreciated"
Jacqui Griggs
Verified Buyer
"The pram arrived when I was told it would , and was exactly what I expected , very pleased ."
Jane McManus
Verified Buyer
"Excellent pricing and customer service. Would highly recommend."
Natalie Eagles
Verified Buyer
"We are really pleased with our purchase and the offer which was available at the time. Little Angels dealt with our order quickly and after ordering late Thursday evening, we received our pram Monday lunchtime. We were kept informed along the way as to the status of our order through text updates and Little Angels dealt with my enquiry efficiently. Many thanks."
"Speed of delivery...and being able to track delivery."
Rebecca Norton
Verified Buyer
"Super efficient and friendly service! First class"
"Found the pram I wanted at a great price. Was delivered quickly and packaged well. Great quality item. Very pleased with purchase."
"My wife and I were after the new iCandy Peach and were starting to look at alternatives due to the poor information given by almost every other store you can think of. I came across Little Angels and decided to give them a ring to find out if my eyes were deceiving me. I spoke to a lovely lady who knew the product inside out and to make a long story short we now have our brand spanking new iCandy Peach."
"I wanted to order the new icandy peach (I am due in 8 weeks). The icandy website is poor and their customer service were not able to tell me when or where the pram I wanted to order was available! Not only did L.A.P have the pram in stock it was delivered the next day for free, and the service I received over email querying car seat compatibility and availability was great. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy to use L.A.P"
Rebecca Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Love my pram! Fast delivery, good communication and great price! Thanks!"
"Really quick delivery, and a great price for the item."
Lynn Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with purchase super fast delivery highly recommend Little Angels"
Darren Gunner
Verified Buyer
"No confirmation of payment and wanted a outstanding balance when this had already been paid in full. Delivery did not arrive on the date communicated without any communication that this was not going to happen. Wasted time waiting around."
Caroline Savage
Unverified Reviewer
"Very disappointed with this company - ordered a Silver Cross Footmuff for my grandson - they sent me an email "Sorry but we don’t have any stock of the silver cross footmuffs in chilli, we have no idea how you managed to buy this from us as our website doesn’t have a add to basket tab on silver cross? I will get this order cancelled and a refund issued for you" This was on 26th March - I know we have had Easter but I do not think it is good enough, the refund should have been put through immediately ."
"bought my daughter an icandy peach all terrain for her first baby she loved it"
Little angels prams is rated 4.90 based on 407 reviews