Little angels prams Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy

"Unbeatable price of the pram we selected- Icandy pushchair and carrycot-, impeccable, very fast delivery and excellent customer service -had a question about the hood that was answer on the same day after 6pm. Would not hesitate to shop on this website again."
Maria Fenyes
"Excellent customer service and prompt home delivery with an hour time slot. Recommend to shop to everyone from this website πŸ˜€."
Linda Watts
"We ordered online Friday afternoon was delivered first thing Monday well packaged in immaculate condition. Daughter in law and son ecstatic with the product."
"Product arrived super fast and all well with the item"
"Great service and great product! Will definitely order from them again"
"One of the best online shop We have bought an Oyster 3 Luxury pack and it come as described and quickly delivered. I won’t hesitate using Little Angel Prams again."
"Love my Jole Crosster Stroller. It arrived promptly, the whole box was intact and the contents were all safely secure. The stroller is lovely. Our child is quite a tall child so his previous stroller was getting too small for him. The Jole Crosster is terrific. Put it all together on my own, took all of about 5-10 minutes. Love how my child sits quite high up in the stroller. He hasn't actually fallen asleep in it yet as we haven't been out long enough for that to happen, however, he seems very happy in it. Its very easy to manoeuvre. The only down side is our back doors must be less than the standard width as can't get it through the door - have to open the double doors just to get in and out of the house. Do love this stroller, and seems our child does also."
"Delivery was quick less than 3 days, very happy with the product. Cant wait to use it."
"Very fast delivery, and when I contacted Little Angels with a question they replied to me almost immediately. I was very impressed, thank you so much."
"Good service and product"
"We bought RECARO Easylife pram a must buy so easy to use and very light great quality like you would expect from recaro little angels Prams supplied it quickly and at a very competitive price thanks for a pleasant experience"
"I recently bought an I candy all terrain pram for my baby due beginning of May. I had to use their customer service a few times and they were very helpful, helped me with my problems. I would highly recommend and purchase from this company again."
"Beautiful pram and quick dispatch really happy with purchase from start to finish 😁"
"Very quick delivery and item was perfect. Thank you"
"Quick delivery, good product"
"The pram arrived the next day, as promised, and in perfect condition. The Recaro Easylife wasn’t available anywhere in the U.K. except through Little Angel Prams. The pram is wonderful, folds using one hand (which is great at tube stations which always have stairs). It’s really light too. Highly recommend the pram and the store."
"Absolutely fantastic customer service I was kept up to date with the transaction an delivery I will definitely recommend an use again x"
"Gooood πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Little Angels gave the same offer as Mothercare after MC had taken our order then afterwards told us they were out of stock! Quick & free delivery. Ordered Sunday, regularly updated by email, then delivered on Tuesday.. brilliant, cannot fault them."
"The company uses dpd which are not capable of delivering an item on time and the updates you get for delivery are lies as I have been waiting since Friday 1st March to be told it will be delivered then ..then Saturday 2nd...then monday 4th to then wait on phone to dpd for 20mins to be told parcel hasn't left and they can't find it!"
"Quick delivery. Really like the easy life pushchair."
"Excellent and efficient service - would have no hesitation in recommending Little Angels."
Little angels prams is rated 4.87 based on 753 reviews