Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Little angels prams  5 star review on 5th May 2020
Khadijah
Little angels prams  5 star review on 28th March 2020
Laura D
More Photos & Videos
Great service and great products on offer.
Very good product, quick delivery and excellent customer service!!
Very happy with car seat our child is very happy using it and comfortable. Very quick delivery
Prompt delivery and great quality products! Thank you!
Item was expected to arrive in 6 weeks and came within 1 week also the cheapest online :)
Lovely pushchair, very pleased with the quick and sufficient delivery
Great service, didn’t even take 24 hours for my pram to arrive, thank you
Excelent quality and always very fast delivery !!!! We love it!!! Definetely recomend to my friends !! Keep up the good job !!!
Fantastic customer service. Highly impressed with the quick delivery and the stroller is brilliant and a great price. Will certainly buy from Little Angels prams again.
prompt and knowledgable response to my enquiry. After contacting many companies and receiving no response I stumbled across little angels and placed my order as I was really happy to support such a helpful business. Very fast delivery too. Perfect experience.
Greatest service and costs, even after we fixed my understanding of how the pram folds. Would definitely recommend this store.
Little angels Prams have amazing customer service So kind and having the choice of a payment plan really helped and once payed in full They delivered my pushchair the next day. I had the silver cross Camden, great pushchair and beautiful looking. Thank you so much
Great communication and fast delivery. Very impressed, have recommended to others.
Delighted with our purchase. Good quality and large enough to hold bath toys.
Had been looking everywhere for the cabriofix to go with the last pram I had. Messaged Little Angels prams late on a Saturday night and by lunchtime Sunday I had seat ordered after helpful assistant got back to me and answered the few questions I had. Car seat arrived Tuesday afternoon well packaged. Delighted with service & goods. Highly recommend. Thank you Little Angels Prams.x
Would definitely order from this company again, quick delivery when they said it would be.
Quick delivery even through the covoid-19 situation, always kept updated throughout the dispatch & the product come just how it should of! So happy with the service & pram, I was worried when ordering during this Pandemic as so many delays and problems at the min!
Amazing service definitely recommend
I am currently in the US, but my shipping was very quick and easy. I received several emails and notification advising me when my order would arrive! Thank you!
Would recommend both Little Angels Prams and the Maxi Cosi high chair. Delivery was very quick and website easy to use.
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,136 reviews