Little angels prams Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Little angels prams

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy

"Unbeatable price of the pram we selected- Icandy pushchair and carrycot-, impeccable, very fast delivery and excellent customer service -had a question about the hood that was answer on the same day after 6pm. Would not hesitate to shop on this website again."
Maria Fenyes
"Excellent customer service and prompt home delivery with an hour time slot. Recommend to shop to everyone from this website 😀."
Linda Watts
"We ordered online Friday afternoon was delivered first thing Monday well packaged in immaculate condition. Daughter in law and son ecstatic with the product."
"I was very pleased with my purchases from Little Angels Prams. I found the pram that I wanted at a really good price. I had a query which they promptly replied to and my order arrived on the day they promised. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"I recently purchased a travel system and isofix base from Little Angels Prams. Purchasing online was quick and easy. Delivery was quick and when the order arrived I quickly realised the car seat wasn't included. This was an error on the manufacturers part and the customer support from Little Angels was second to none. I received a reply to my email very quickly and the matter was resolved as quickly as possible. I received my car seat on time as promised. As a result I would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered silver cross reflex stroller online, best price I found was with little angels, free delivery a bonus! Very happy with service and stroller, would use these again 👍excellent customer service as stroller was out of stock but I got a phone call within an hour of online order letter me know when delivery would be 👏"
"Little Angels provides a great service, they price matched our pram and dispatched as soon as our little boy had arrived so we got it just in time for when we arrived home from hospital."
"I received my icandy peach stroller and carrycot today and I’m over the moon! Everything was in original/genuine icandy packaging and it was delivered exactly when I was told it would be. I had regular texts to keep me up to date, I was told my delivery would arrive between 11.19-12.19, it arrived at 11.28! Perfect!"
"Had in stock the iCandy Strawberry with black frame I fell in love with! Most places were out of stock. Amazing pram, looks great and got a great deal on it. Arrived super quickly. Highly recommended!"
"Ordering was easy and delivery was Ultra fast and easy. Great company to deal with."
"Great service from little angels"
"Quick delivery, product and box in perfect condition. Thank you"
"Easy to order. Quick delivery Lovely pram Thank you Nikki White"
"Very good business"
"Absolutely love it! It’s even better in real life. So happy I purchased this high chair."
"Looks beautiful. Bought as a christmas gift"
"Fast, efficient and with competitive prices."
"Great overall shopping experience and good value products. Prompt payment and delivery!"
"This product was delivered on time and much quicker than expected. Tremendous product and great value for the money. Best out there. Thank you. Delighted. Could not be improved upon Ray"
"Very fast delivery and great service. There was a problem with the buggy hood supplied but Little Angels sorted this and sent a replacement the next day. Very impressed - great communication and brilliant customer service."
"Orders the icandy peach footmuff which had sold out in most other places. Good price and delivered free of charge within 48 hours"
"Footmuff arrived quickly and genuine product. Sealed and pristine."
"Thank you so much.... Everything is fine, transport is very fast."
Little angels prams is rated 4.87 based on 658 reviews