Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
so pleased with my purchase beautiful and very light to use
Great buggy board, toddler very happy and now keeping up! Quick delivery, good ordering process. Thank you
My first order was canceled and I was not notified And I tried numerous times to contact you by phone and by email but no response After 3 weeks not getting my package finally I reached out that it was canceled
Fantastic range of products! Great customer service when I had a query.
Look forward to shopping with little angel prams again 🥰
Lovely pushchair, just as described. Super fast delivery with added bonus of a payment plan. Would highly recommend this company.
Very quick delivery, great product!
Very, very pleased with the payment option and my purchase. Will definitely be shopping with Little angels prams again. Keep up the good work😁😁
Great swift service, great product
In love with the pram and quick delivery

Great customer service product ordered and delivered within 3days. Excellent would definitely recommend
Good quality product and very fast delivery perfect!
There was a little error with my purchase. The car seat I had ordered wasn’t actually available but a lovely lady called me and offered me an upgrade and posted out the next day. Received the car seat today. Very impressed with the customer service provided and will definitely recommend to friends! Thanks again!
Superb very impressed.. Package all present and correct.. Called before for verbal confirmation a very nice guy picked up checked stock while I was on the call.. He offered a slight amendment option to the package I was looking at as I couldn't decide on the parasol or change bag option very helpful. Then he advised that they could just squeeze in next day delivery but we're a bit busy and asked would I mind waiting, I was in no rush so happily waited the extra day.. All came today all present and correct. And although there are a few creases (which u would expect with anything brand new out of the box) the whole thing is stunning and we are very happy with it all.. FYI I'm new to this pram stuff and there are a lot of companies online, I was originally due to make a smaller purchase from another firm but when I called they(8times) they couldn't even be bothered to pick up.. So if I would of had a issue I would have been stuck.. Personaly so happy I paid a bit extra and got all the bells and whistles. Well done little angels I will highly recommend you in future to my nearest and dearest.
After trying another European company to get the Quinny hubb and was told it was an 6-8week wait I discovered Little Angels and had the stroller delivered in NYC just days after placing the order. Wonderful customer service and wonderful products.
Quick delivery and so happy with my venicci 3-1 pram it's beautiful and got 10%off would recommend to anyone... Will defo be shopping here again 😊
Little angels prams  5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Good price. Baby loves it.
Good quality, just like the picture.
Good service very helpful.
Quick dispatch and delivery. Really great site.
Excellent Pram. Very easy to use and comfortable for the baby
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,396 reviews