Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Sometimes, you order something and it arrives quicker than expected, packed properly and looks every bit as good as it did on the website. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Lillian Daph again. The type of business worth supporting!
Hi Philip,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad your product arrived exactly as you expected, we always try our best to photograph and describe our products as accurately as possible. Thanks so much for supporting an independent business, every order really means a lot to us.

Team LD x
Although I live in Wales, I am from Saltburn and love to support the little businesses there. Liliandaph have such lovely things and as I'm unable to visit it is fab that I can shop on line and still support you. Always efficient service and posting and lovely gifts too! I cant wait till I can visit in person!
Hi Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear from our lovely in store customers online. We can't wait til you can visit us in store too! As a small business its great to hear you've made a conscious effort to support us, particularly this year. Hope they love your gift as much as we do!

Team LD x
I have now ordered from Lillian Daph twice, such a lovely store with so many beautiful interior goodies. I could buy it all!
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and thanks for being a loyal customer! So glad you love our interior goodies as much as we do, our collections are specially curated for all our interior obsessed customers to browse and shop!

Team LD x
Order arrived super speedily and absolutely love my bottles of matches. They are beautiful! Ordered originally for gifts but definitely holding onto one for me.
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your order and your review - it really means a lot to us! So glad you love our bottles of matches they really do make a great gift but we can't blame you for wanting to keep one for yourself!

Team LD x
A lovely selection lovely quality. My grandaughters should love their gifts
Hi Yvonne,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. You've some great items that are sure to make great gifts, we hope your grandaughters love them as much as we do! Thanks again for supporting an independent shop!

Team LD x
Brilliant and quick service. More than helpful. Definitely recommend Lillian Daph ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Hi Barbara,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review - it really means a lot to us as a small independent business! We always strive to be as helpful as possible so its great you had a good experience shopping with us!

LD Team x
Great wee business. Very prompt attention . Lovely things!
Hi Eda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you love our products and we hope your recent gift purchases go down a treat!

LD Team x
Beautiful items, fast local delivery. Couldn’t be happier.
Hi Kate,

Thanks for the lovely review! We're trying our best to offer local delivery as quickly as possible as our local customers currently are unable to come to store because of lockdown restrictions. We can't wait to welcome you all back in December! I'm glad you love your new items.

Thanks Again.

Team LD x
First time I have purchased from Lillian Daph and absolutely delighted with the bean bag for my granddaughter and the efficiency of the process from beginning to end. Well done and thank you. Lynn
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad you love your beanbag and I hope your granddaughter loves it too!

Thanks for shopping with us,

LD Team x
I was looking for coat for my daughter, and Lillian Daph was one of the few shops which had stock of the pink coat she had requested. Placing my order online was quick and easy and my delivery arrived a couple of days later. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Lillian Daph again the future, especially with their range of brands for kids.
Hi Lucy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad we had exactly what you wanted in stock, if there is ever a time that we don't have what you're looking for or its sold out, you can always contact us on interiors@lilliandaph.co.uk and we are often able to order something, or will have it on the way shortly for you! We stock a large range of carefully selected clothes and toys for kids at Little LD so we're so glad you love what we stock as much as we do.

Team LD x
Can’t believe how quick the product arrived! Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!
Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for your order and review, we really do appreciate every single one. We try our best to provide a super fast delivery service wherever possible and I'm glad you experienced this. Look forward to you shopping with us again!

Team LD x
The products I’ve received are absolutely fabulous, top quality but abit different from High street! Would definitely use you again
Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for your order and your review. We're so glad you love our hand picked selection of products that are specially curated. As an independent store, a lot of passion and effort goes into the whole process here at LD, so we aim to provide a service that is unique that, like you say, is a bit different from the high street!

Team LD x
Excellent service, amazing products....What more can one ask for!
Hi Maddie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you love everything we're about here at LD - both curating a large unique set of products and providing excellent delivery and customer service! As a small independent business, it's important for us to try and make your experience as personal as possible.

Team LD x
Beautiful products, beautiful staff, beautiful service.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - it really has a big impact on us as a small business. It's great to have online interactions with our customers.

My corkscrew is fab
Hopefully it will open many bottles for years to come
Cheers!
Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love these corkscrews and they make great gifts too! Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase,

Team LD x
As always amazing products fantastic quality and so so happy with everything I've received!
Loving all I have got from you
Best interior shop EVER. amazing products and very friendly staff. If you have not visited, it's a must.
Hi Christine,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! And thank you for being such a loyal customer - it doesn't go unnoticed! We're delighted that you love our shop so much and our carefully curated range of products,

Team LD x
Delighted with my order of Abigail Ahern roses. Good website and first class delivery
Hi Jules,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We absolutely love the faux stems from Abigail Ahern for being so realistic!

Thanks for your order!

Best,

Team LD x
I am in love with this beautiful Christmas hangings. My order arrived earlier than I thought. The quality is excellent. Definitely I will not hesitate to purchase again at Lillian Daph online shop. I can't wait to take pictures of the 2020 Christmas decoration. Thank You.
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 664 reviews