Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
I brought 4 Fali wine glasses for my Daughter as a present she absolutely loved them. The service was excellent and good quality goods overall me and my Daughter were very happy indeed! Thank you
Ordered two plant pots and a vase online for store pick-up because the shop is local to me. The order was ready very quickly and I'm very pleased with my purchases :) thank you!
Gorgeous and unique products, and very quick delivery. Look forward to shopping from them again soon.
Great service that you.
Love the candle holders. Great customer service and prompt delivery. Thanks very much.
Great product and very fast delivery
My vase is beautiful, I love it! It arrived promptly and perfectly packaged. Would highly recommend- thanks so much! ❤️
Cant praise them enough after a great purchase online I recently made and their communication was excellent and personal service. Thankyou!
Wonderful service from start to finish! Lovely, friendly & helpful customer service x
Can spend hours browsing, staff lovely and so helpful.
A must visit when in Salrburn
Delighted with the plant pots I bought and incredibly impressed with quality of customer service. Pots arrived within 48 hours. One was cracked but replaced within a working day. Company was a delight to deal with and I was really impressed with range and quality of products.
excellent service and delivery time
I love this store, very friendly staff, great products, it's one of my fav shops in Saltburn. Highly recommend.
Fantastic company. Products are excellent quality. I am very pleased with my purchase and despite the current situation my order arrived without any delays. Absolutely this company deserves five stars.
Fast delivery and great service
Bought a lovely vase during lockdown and it arrived really quickly
Excellent products, very fast delivery and excellent customer experience Thank You!
Really quick delivery and will shop here again
Fabulous products, I’m so pleased. You are now my favourite store.
This is a fabulous store full of fabulous merchandise. Everything you could want for the home, each item has been tastefully chosen and would fit in all rooms of the house. Thank you too for excellent customer service and prompt attention to my queries.
This shop is such a wonderful find in Saltburn, I will definitely be back and recommend a visit.
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 515 reviews