Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Great selection - easy to order & quick delivery
Hi Brian

Thanks for the 5 star review its much appreciated.
Absolutely beautiful ceiling rose, delivery was quick. I am very happy!
Hi Jessica
Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review
Recently bought 3 plaster ceiling roses. Simon was so helpful and the ordering online was straightforward.
Because of lockdown they have not been fitted yet so I can’t comment on how they look on my ceilings but thank you for such an easy process with the purchasing side of things. Would recommend Simon and if I need anything else I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Thank you Simon.
Hi Clare

Thank you very much for the lovely review its much appreciated in these challenging times
Great ceiling rose!Thanks.
Tp Challinor and son Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Hi Thanks for uploading the picture the ceiling rose looks fantastic
Fast delivery. Excellent quality product at reasonable price. Happy customer
Hi Nicola
Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review, its much appreciated.
Quite remarkable. It’s a Victorian house and no one would for a second believe that they weren’t original
Hi Simon
Im really happy you like the cornice , and thankyou for the 5 star review
Amazing product, great value and easy to use. Also great communication from Leyland who were happy to advise on what products were best for us. Thank you
Hi Michelle
Thank you for the amazing 5 star review, we really appreciate the feed back.
Good product, good delivery times and good communication. Thank you! Very happy with my ceiling rose
Hi Roberta
Thank you for the amazing 5 star review its much apricated.
Absolute first class job very professional even in these trying times, thank you leyland decorative moulding, we would definitely recommend this and would use these again.
Hi Craig
Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review its much appreciated.
You were a pleasure to work for
A huge THANK YOU to Leyland Decorative Mouldings for my stunning ceiling roses!

They are all absolutely beautiful, the highest quality and they came so well packaged! I can’t believe how gorgeous they are, I am over the moon with them!

Thank you so much to Simon for all of his help, he has been an absolute pleasure to shop with and I’ll be recommending Leyland to all of my friends and family!
Hi Rachel
Thank you for your lovely comments and brilliant 5 star review, its very much appreciated in these challenging times
Excellent
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review its much appreciated
Excellent product and very fast delivery
Hi Thanks for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
Exactly as ordered and prompt delivery. Excellent firm
Hi Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Excellent product, well packaged
Hi Alasdair

Quick and reliable service
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review, its much appreciated
Very good buying experience as they were very attentive to a purchase order and thought might be a mistake but was intentional on my part of the purchase as i had double ordered .
Hi
Thanks for the nice comments and 5 star review its much appreciated in these challenging times
Thank you Simon, very helpful and thrilled with the work done,
perfect.
Hi Jane
Thank you for the great review, I'm so glad you are happy with the work we have done.
Very nice and light that was just what we was looking for
Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
Super helpful staff, had a slight issue with my initial delivery and it was rectified very quickly and free of charge. Excellent customer service. Same item a little more expensive from online retailers so 100% pays to shop local for everyone.
Hi Helen
Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review, it is much appreciated in these challenging times
Thankyou Simon for your help on the phone and for the super quick delivery! The roses are absolutely beautiful, just as the picture, we are very happy!
Hi Sue
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review, we are always here to help and give as much advise as possible to our customers
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 182 reviews