Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Paying for express delivery and order delivery in 3 days.. No replying for emails
Hi Patrycja
I can only apologize that your items arrived a day later than they were meant to,unfortunately once your order has left our warehouse and picked up by the carriers its out of our control especially with the current situation.

During these very challenging times with most our staff on furlough leave and some working remotely form home we are doing our upmost to get all orders out on time but some customers including yourself are experiencing some slight delays which we are truly sorry about as we pride our self on providing the best service possible for our customers as majority of our reviews reflect

Regards
Simon Challinor
Director
No delivery updates So turned up when no one was home and almost a full packet of coving was damaged
Hi Ross

Hope you are safe and well

We can only apologize that your products arrived damaged,unfortunately this is out of our control.
If we had been notified within 7 working days of you receiving your goods damaged a full refund would of been issued or your damaged goods replaced.

Regarding you not receiving any delivery updates we sent an email to you on the 20th May with all your tracking details on.

Kind regards
Simon Challinor
Director
We’re not best pleased as the shade of white is different in each length and stands out. We paid a lot of money for this product.
Initially my experience was brilliant. Simon was really helpful and suggested rose size and price wise it might be better for me to hire a joiner as leyland charge “40 a rose”. I was cheeky and asked could I have a discount because they will be doing all 6 at once. But he said no ‘because he needs to put to people on the job’ which I understand. Because I am renovating my house I have a joiner but recently the amount of work I have given him I thought I would take the roses off him for quickness and ask leyland to do them. He said he couldn’t do them till after Christmas which is fine and would come back to me with a price. The price then jumped up to £350+VAT which worked out £70 a rose! I queried the price but he then said again it’s because I need to put 2 people on it. The same justification for the £40 a rose! I felt really disheartened because if I’d agreed there and then I would have got them for nearly half the price. A couple of weeks later it nearly doubled! I think it is upsetting when companies make up their price as and when they feel like it! Another justification was they usually charge £90 a rose for the odd one! 6 roses in one house does not seem like the odd one in my eyes?
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 101 reviews