Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
I bought a large decorative ceiling centre. The quality, price and delivery were excellent.I would recommend the company.
I found leyland decorative mouldings on the internet and not knowing anything about them l was pleasantly surprised , the product was perfect for my needs and the response 1st class top marks
Beautiful ceiling rose. Quick delivery. Very happy with purchase. Highly recommend
Really lovely ceiling rose’s - great communication with a slight delay to the order, packaged up really well and arrived in perfect condition, good price too. Would definitely recommend.
Great service and product! Highly recommend to everyone!
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review
I’m so happy with the quality and it looks great. I will buy one more now.
Tp Challinor and son Ltd 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Hello I live in a Victorian property in Edinburgh. I ordered the large Victorian light weight ceiling rose to replace one in my dining room that had been previously removed. I would recommend any one living in a period property wishing to renew or replace period mouldings and ceiling roses as the quality is amazing.
We really appreciate the comments and the 5 star review
Really quick delivery of a lovely ceiling rose.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review
These guys are my go-to for decorative mouldings. Found their company a while back via referral and never looked back. Quality : Cost is excellent and their customer service (email response) is second to none. Thanks guys & look forward to working with you again. Best Wishes, Adam
Hi Adam Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review and the nice comments its very much appreciated. Simon
Great selection - easy to order & quick delivery
Hi Brian Thanks for the 5 star review its much appreciated.
Absolutely beautiful ceiling rose, delivery was quick. I am very happy!
Hi Jessica Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review
Recently bought 3 plaster ceiling roses. Simon was so helpful and the ordering online was straightforward. Because of lockdown they have not been fitted yet so I can’t comment on how they look on my ceilings but thank you for such an easy process with the purchasing side of things. Would recommend Simon and if I need anything else I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Thank you Simon.
Hi Clare Thank you very much for the lovely review its much appreciated in these challenging times
Great ceiling rose!Thanks.
Tp Challinor and son Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Hi Thanks for uploading the picture the ceiling rose looks fantastic
Fast delivery. Excellent quality product at reasonable price. Happy customer
Hi Nicola Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review, its much appreciated.
Quite remarkable. It’s a Victorian house and no one would for a second believe that they weren’t original
Hi Simon Im really happy you like the cornice , and thankyou for the 5 star review
Amazing product, great value and easy to use. Also great communication from Leyland who were happy to advise on what products were best for us. Thank you
Hi Michelle Thank you for the amazing 5 star review, we really appreciate the feed back.
Good product, good delivery times and good communication. Thank you! Very happy with my ceiling rose
Hi Roberta Thank you for the amazing 5 star review its much apricated.
Absolute first class job very professional even in these trying times, thank you leyland decorative moulding, we would definitely recommend this and would use these again.
Hi Craig Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review its much appreciated. You were a pleasure to work for
A huge THANK YOU to Leyland Decorative Mouldings for my stunning ceiling roses! They are all absolutely beautiful, the highest quality and they came so well packaged! I can’t believe how gorgeous they are, I am over the moon with them! Thank you so much to Simon for all of his help, he has been an absolute pleasure to shop with and I’ll be recommending Leyland to all of my friends and family!
Hi Rachel Thank you for your lovely comments and brilliant 5 star review, its very much appreciated in these challenging times
Excellent