Leyland Decorative Mouldings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leyland Decorative Mouldings
Read Leyland Decorative Mouldings Reviews

About Leyland Decorative Mouldings:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

01772 920411

Tell us how Leyland Decorative Mouldings made you happy
Brilliant service, good advice and good quality product.
Thanks for the great review
Ceiling rose is excellent quality and well made. Looks like it's made out of plaster. Navigating the website and ordering process was fast and easy and dispatch/shipping was same day. They offer a good range of products so the only difficulty could be in making your choice. Good communications throughout. I plan to return for another ceiling rose when next room gets makeover.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a fantastic review
Excellent, would use again
Design as shown and very good packaging
lovely review thanks
Really quick service and great product.
Great review
Really great product and great company 👍🏼
brilliant review thank you
Would recommend to anyone very helpful and courteous and the products are 5 srar
Initially my experience was brilliant. Simon was really helpful and suggested rose size and price wise it might be better for me to hire a joiner as leyland charge “40 a rose”. I was cheeky and asked could I have a discount because they will be doing all 6 at once. But he said no ‘because he needs to put to people on the job’ which I understand. Because I am renovating my house I have a joiner but recently the amount of work I have given him I thought I would take the roses off him for quickness and ask leyland to do them. He said he couldn’t do them till after Christmas which is fine and would come back to me with a price. The price then jumped up to £350+VAT which worked out £70 a rose! I queried the price but he then said again it’s because I need to put 2 people on it. The same justification for the £40 a rose! I felt really disheartened because if I’d agreed there and then I would have got them for nearly half the price. A couple of weeks later it nearly doubled! I think it is upsetting when companies make up their price as and when they feel like it! Another justification was they usually charge £90 a rose for the odd one! 6 roses in one house does not seem like the odd one in my eyes?
Nice products (a little pricey) easy to fit & look good up
I searched far wide and far for an exact size Corbels not only did I find the exact size at Leyland decorative mouldings , the quality was superb. I felt the delivery cost was high but the Corbels were delivered by hand by the owner of the firm. They were easy to install and look perfect. You can't do better than this .
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review
Leyland Decorative Mouldings is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews