Leyland Decorative Mouldings Reviews

4.8
Based on 256 reviews
Read Leyland Decorative Mouldings Reviews

About Leyland Decorative Mouldings:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

sales@leylanddecorativemouldings.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road, ,

Tell us how Leyland Decorative Mouldings made you happy
The first delivery went missing but the team arrange the replacement immediately.
Good service good helpful advice
Items arrived quickly and in good condition, I have now bought 2 from this company
Hi Steve, thank you for your review and ordering with us agian.
Perfect product
Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
efficient, good quality, good product
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review
Appreciate you having a sample available, but you charged me £7.99 delivery for a 20cm bit piece which would have cost less than a £1 to send given it's weight. Just seemed off to charge £7.99.
Hi Thank you for the review, the cost of shipping the samples is what we get charged by the couriers.
Arrived ontime and well packaged. Would have wanted them cheaper for what they are, but it seems the price is the price. Adhesive etc all worked perfectly. Thanks
Hi Mark Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Everything was perfect, delivery in time, products with good quality, the best store I found. Tks
Hi Ana Thank you for the 5-star review
Quick delivery and good customer service to replace a couple of damaged items in transit
Hi Peter Thank you for the 5 star review, we try and replace any items damaged in transit asap.
The coving was fine but we didn't receive any notification of when it was being delivered and the courier put it over our 7ft drive gates, and didn't leave even a card. How it wasn't damaged is beyond me.
Hi Sonia Please accept our apologies regarding the couriers putting the delivery over your gates. You are meant to sign for the delivery, so they should not have left it without getting a signature.
Delivery quick, communication great coving luffly very happy 😃 Update…. Unfortunately we under estimated and require one last length, however the 1 piece costs £19.47 which is no bother but delivery is £25.99 i have tried to arrange my own delivery which i can get for £7 but unfortunately they do not allow you to arrange your own collection /delivery therefore ensure you estimate over slightly otherwise your be paying more for delivery than the actual item….
Hi Sue Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.
Easy to deal with... And the product was first class.
Hi Brian Thank you for the 5 star review it's really appreciated.
Coving is excellent. Looks like plaster but is flexible .I bought the Victorian style and am more than pleased with this product and company .Will be buying more for my other rooms . It was well packaged and on my took a week to arrive . Carnt recommend this company enough if you are looking for an excellent product from a competent company .
Hi Ruth Thank you for the kind comments and 5 star review, so glad you are happy with the procduct.
Amazing customer service , DPD lost my order leyland sorted it out within a day . Replacement sent
Hi Denise Please accept our apologies that the couriers lost your original order, so happy you received the replacement ceiling rose quickly. Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.
It’s my second ceiling rose from Leyland I’m very pleased with them, only drawback is the expensive postage!
Leyland Decorative Mouldings 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Leyland Decorative Mouldings 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Hi Anita Thank you for taking the time to give us 5star review, our delivery costs have increased dramatically over the last 2 years. Unfortunately, we've had to pass this on to our customers.
I bought 18 sections of Orac coving. The product was competitively priced, delivered quickly and very well packaged. Supplier communication was good too. Highly recommended supplier.
Hi Andrew So glad you are happy with the products and service we provide, thank you for the 5 star review.
Excellent value for money, products are of amazing quality. Packaging is great too, no breakages & super fast delivery. Customer service is exemplary, so helpful & understanding. Thanks I will definitely be ordering again.
Hi Rhian Thank you so much for the brilliant 5 star review, we try our best to give a great customer experience. So glad you are happy with the product and service.
I liked the sample but the delivery for the actual length was way too expensive. I found the exact same product with a different supplier with cheaper delivery so i ordered there.
Hi Sara We don't make any money on the delivery costs, this is what the couriers are charging us.
I'm really impressed with the quality of these products. Even though we are not finished decorating, they look stunning already. The delivery was done ahead of schedule on both my orders which was really good too.
Leyland Decorative Mouldings 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Hi Joanne Thank you for the great picture and review, it's really appreciated.
I was very impressed with this product, it was so easy to fix with a amazing finish. The service was prompt and efficient. I would happily recommend to friends and family.
Hi Marie Thank you for the review 5 star review, the lightweight products are easy to install and look great
Leyland Decorative Mouldings is rated 4.8 based on 256 reviews