Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Fantastic service. Beautiful mouldings. Very pleased with my purchases. I will definitely use this company again and again as I renovate my home.
Hi Katherine We really appreciate you taking the time to give us 5 star review and the lovely comments.
Excellent suppliers. Great communication throughout the transaction items came as expected. I would have no hesitation in buying from this suppler Again.
Hi Peter We really appreciate the 5 star review and lovely comments.
I have had this coving before, it’s an excellent product light and easy to work with. The service is first class from ordering to delivery I wouldn’t hesitate to order with this company again. Even though this company is in England and I live in South Wales not one coving strip was broken or damaged first class what more can I say.
Hi Susan We really appreciate your kind comments and great 5 star review especially in these vey challenging times.
Great product, great quality, speedy delivery. Would recommend this company highly.
Hi Catherine Thank You for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
Brilliant rose and honest and efficient when estimating delivery times. Affordable ceiling roses with a professional customer service.
Hi Jenny Thanks for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review we really appreciate the kind comments in these challenging times.
Excellent service. Even when one of the products was delivered damaged, the replacement arrived quickly without fuss. Thank you, Dave Hughes.
Hi David we are glad you received your replacement product quickly and thanks for the 5 star review
Great detail and easy to install.
Hi Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Very fast delivery.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Helpful and efficient
Hi Kath Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Excellent products very clear and easy to use web site excellent customer service
Hi Sue Thank you for the great review
Couldn't fault the service or the product! Will certainly be back again!
Hi Glad you were happy with your products and the service we provide and thanks for the 5 star review.
Excellent customer service with prompt response to queries I had.
Hi Ross Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
the ceiling roses are excellent quality and look superb, quick efficient service by polite craftsmen - thank you
Hi Thanks for the great 5 star review
Excellent product that was delivered fast and packaged well.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star review
Excellent product, simple website and ordering process, swiftly despatched, perfect:)
Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
Excellent service really helpful guy. Quick delivery’. All good really.would recommend.
Hi We are glad you are happy with the products and the service we provide. thanks for the great review
I was dealing with Simon and his advice and helpfulness was excellent.
Hi Georgina Thank you very much for the 5 star review,glad we could help you.
Second time I've purchased some ceiling roses they look wonderful.. great service all round...!
Hi Nicholas Thank you very much for the great 5 star review
Amazing service. Very friendly and extremely helpful! We bought coving and a rose from Leyland Decorate Moulding, we also had them fit it and it looks amazing, couldn’t be happier. We followed the advice from Simon who recommended the best size/design to best suit the room and its perfect. Would recommend to anyone, will definitely be using them again!
Hi Brendan Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review it's much appreciated.
Great service, speedy delivery and really good product
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 190 reviews