Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Everything arrived as expected
Great product. Delivered quickly and packages well. Thanks a lot.. would definitely recommend and will use again in the future !
Excellent service and speedy response in what is a difficult time. Delighted with the product and that it arrived ahead of time. My expectation was surpassed.. a huge thanks!
Fantastic service, arrived within a few days. Highly recommended.
Very good service. Would definitely recommend
Perfect customer service from the outset, great communication, tracking details etc.

Spending so much on a ceiling rose, didn't sit well with me, but OMG what a perfect product. It's extremely high quality and so easy to install. So glad I spent the money on a really well made product, once painted in matt emulsion, it looks like a traditional plaster piece, everyone comments on it!

Would not hesitate to purchase from Leyland Decorative Mouldings again.
Excellent service and products
Package came quickly and was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely use Leyland again.
It is what it is lightweight and easy to put up, no problems with it looks great after 3 coats of paint
Very pleased with my coving it look’s great and the delivery was very quick first class would definitely recommend
Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review
All I can say was great friendly, helpful service, fantastic product, would definitely buy from here again.
Quick delivery, and great customer service when we had an issue!
Good product, easy to install and good value
Very good to deal with. I had a question which was answered clearly over the phone. The products arrived well packaged and on time. I will use them again soon.
Great packaging and delivery.
Very quick delivery and quality ceiling rose. Looks fab in my living room! Thanks!
Must thank you on the professional service that you have many thanks again
Great service! Very fast and efficient and very happy with the product I purchased. Would recommend to others.
I've ordered some beautiful lightweight coving and ceiling roses in my home and they look great! The products arrived the next day (suing express delivery) and were even nicer than they look on the web. I couldn't be happier!
Quick delivery, the roses look like plaster and are feather-light. Brilliant.
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 101 reviews