Len's Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Excellent service. Secure and good customer service."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to their excellent service and facilities, my main reasons for choosing this facility were opening hours, their price and location. The most important aspect when storing was the flexibility and helpful staff members."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the level of service was excellent every visit. The most important aspects to me when storing was price, location and overall service - I was very pleased, thank you!"
"The service & facilities at Granton met my expectations. Main reasons I chose to store at Granton were Location, price & opening hours along with great access."
"Very satisfactory. Everything good."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the space was good, facility was local and staff were friendly. The most important aspect to me when storing was the size of unit and price."
"I guess security and access were extremely important to me when storing at Len's Hillington Branch, however it was the overall service offered that made me choose to store with them!"
"Lens Kinning Park Provided the Locker space required with a great price"
"The level of service at Granton was the reason I chose this company. Very secure and perfect location."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered there, I chose this facility due to its opening hours, price and location. Also the team were great - the best boss!"
"Very Happy, Hillington met my needs perfectly"
"Sighthill facility Level of service service everything as exactly as promised"
"excellent all round service and ideal location"
"Always friendly, good service."
"Lens Kinning Park Offered great Facilities and overall service with great a price and location with easy accessibility...."
"Kinning Park offered the Service and Facilities ,with great overall Excellent service"
"Excellent customer service. We highly recommend."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall good service provided."
"Excellent overall service in a great location"
"Customer focused at all times, reliable storage for house moves. I would recommend to friends and family."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 737 reviews