Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
The staff at Lens Kinning Park were very friendly, such a great attitude! Very helpful, and the location and opening hours were perfect. 5 stars!
Decided to store at Len's as opening hours, price and location really suited me, However the deciding clincher for me was my telephone call with Ricky .
Would Use again as such great service , staff very approachable , Thank You, Hillington
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the most important aspect to me when storing was the level of security and ease of access.
Friendly, helpful staff.
The Sighthill store provided excellent service, were polite and efficient. Good price and location although it would be good if it was open a bit later.
All the staff at Granton have been courteous & very helpful. Flexible storage at a good price. Would recommend for storage as I was recommended to use Len's.
Sighthill provided a good service at a good price. The security and convenience of the store was essential to me.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected. I chose to store here as it was through recommendations, also the most import aspect when I was storing was that the facility was clean, secure and has easy access.
Extremely impressed with efficiency & customer service, really helped to accomodate the start of our storage which we were organising from abroad. Thank You Hillington for all your help!
Sighthill Facility gave excellent service. Secure and accessible storage, was very pleased with the level of service.
The service was excellent and very easy to deal with. We chose to stay with Lens due to convenience. 5*
The overall service was the main reason we stored, and Shannen was excellent!
Sighthill was an excellent facility in a great location. Staff were great.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities that I expected. I chose this branch as we have used as a family before, the main aspects when storing with Lens was their clear policies and helpful staff.
Sighthill - Great Service at a good Price
Glasgow Kinning Park Gave us More than service and facilitys expected , Great Service , the staff were helpful and pleasant and we trusted them with our storage requirements , We recommend Lens Self Storage
I would highly recommend the overall service!
Great Staff & good opening hours.
We would give the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they went above and beyond with regards to the level of service provided, we chose this facility due to the overall service offered and location. Very professional, friendly and helpful service, could not thank everyone enough!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 843 reviews