Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
The facility has helpful staff, who are always happy to help, with the overall service shown at the facility being the main reason we chose to store here. 5*
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and lovely staff - Ricky and Lorraine gave excellent customer service.
Lens Kinning Park Was Clean , Practical and Quick with Ease of access , Good Security and an Efficient Service provided by all staff
I would give the Hillington branch 5 Star as they provided an excellent service and was great value, I chose this facility due to its location and price. The most important aspects when storing are safety and reliability - I would use again 100%!
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as the provided the level of services in which I expected, they were easy to deal with at all times. I chose this facility due to the location and half price intro offer! The most important aspects when storing with Lens was how simple and straight forward the procedures were and also how safe it was to access.
Yes, Ricky was brilliant and made it so easy.
Very easy to access, 5 stars..Ricky's service was outstanding!
Customer Service at Granton was excellent throughout. The main reason I chose to store with Len's was best promotional price, and general service provided. Brilliant!! Will use again
Hillington Staff are professional & exceptional at all times. I will continue to recommend your company to
others.
Great Summer Locker Storage in Lens Kinning Park ,Ease and plenty of Space with a great student priced offer .
Efficient Security , Price & Location were the main reasons for storing at Len's Hillington Branch.
Excellent from start to Finish at Kinning Park always helpful and professional great price with 50% discount for 12 weeks , Location easy to find and very friendly service ,couldn't fault anything .
The staff and service given at Hillington was the main reason we chose to store.
The people operating the site are friendly and keep the facilities clean.
Emergency!
Recommended by my brother.
Good accessibility.
Very efficient service, have used Len's for 12 years now and it was the perfect solution.
Easy to get stuff in and out with trolly's and lifts
Good as ever on price and safety.
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as the service turned out to be excellent, the team provided clear information each time. I chose this facility due to its convenient location.
Excellent service.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the convenient location and as they provided the level of service in which I expected.
The Sighthill site provided exceptional service. Great price and location which was very important as it helped our son when moving into his flat. Staff very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed. Highly Recommended.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 886 reviews