Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
First to call back after online enquiry.
Price matching.
""
Great service and location.
Useful for the first 5 months. Great starter price.
Good location and very good service..Size required was available
Good price with 3 month offer.
Spot on service and easy to deal with, price and location at Hillington were also important factors
They provide the level of service and facilities to be expected. We chose lens due to the price.
Sighthill was good value and the 3 month offer was perfect. Good price for basic storage. It doed what it says on the tin.
I would rate Hillington 4 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the main reason I chose this branch was due to their location.
I would rate Hillington 4 Stars due to their convenient location and overall service offered.
Good service offered, opening times and location.
I would give the Hillington branch 4 Stars overall, as they delivered the level of service/facilities that was expected, also staff were very good. I chose this branch due to their opening hours and location.
Granton has easy access and the location was perfect for us.
Great location and service.
Service and Facilities were as expected , The ability to remove storage at any time with good opening hours at Lens Kinning Park was an important aspect for my decision to store .
Sighthill facility

friendly staff great price and good trolleys
The level of service was great at Granton storage facility. Close to the center, fair price.
Lens Kinning Park provided the Location and Price required unfortunately not opening Hrs , Later weekend opening you be an addition benefit
I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered and helpful, friendly staff members. The most important aspect when storing my goods was ease of access and reasonable prices.
I would give Hillington 4 Stars, the most important aspect when storing my goods was safety.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 929 reviews