Len's Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"I would rate Hillington 4 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the main reason I chose this branch was due to their location."
"I would rate Hillington 4 Stars due to their convenient location and overall service offered."
"Good service offered, opening times and location."
"I would give the Hillington branch 4 Stars overall, as they delivered the level of service/facilities that was expected, also staff were very good. I chose this branch due to their opening hours and location."
"Granton has easy access and the location was perfect for us."
"Great location and service."
"Service and Facilities were as expected , The ability to remove storage at any time with good opening hours at Lens Kinning Park was an important aspect for my decision to store ."
"Sighthill facility friendly staff great price and good trolleys"
"The level of service was great at Granton storage facility. Close to the center, fair price."
"Lens Kinning Park provided the Location and Price required unfortunately not opening Hrs , Later weekend opening you be an addition benefit"
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered and helpful, friendly staff members. The most important aspect when storing my goods was ease of access and reasonable prices."
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars, the most important aspect when storing my goods was safety."
"Good price and location, secure and good size"
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars as they delivered the level of service I expected and due to their location"
"Lens Kinning Park delivered the level of service required with good location and Price unit was clean and tidy"
"Hillington Very good, friendly service with good information provided at initial enquiry."
"Sighthill facility overall service offered highlight was safety"
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the price, location of facility and the overall service offered. However, the branch could possibly have longer opening hours."
"We went with Len's Self Storage for Price , location and ease of access"
"We would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered, location and opening hours. The facility was clean and not damp, also staff were nice."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 787 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access