Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Stored at Hillington branch
Lorraine was absolutely fantastic, and very understanding of my situation. Very reasonably priced and easy location
The Service and Facility's are 100% @Kinning Park
Great overall service offered the boys in the office were great
Kinning Park delivered the services and facilities with great service , opening hrs , price and handy location , Easy to access but secure .
Price and friendly.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff...Would recommend Len's to anyone!
Very friendly staff, very helpful and great access all for a reasonable price
The facility has helpful staff, who are always happy to help, with the overall service shown at the facility being the main reason we chose to store here. 5*
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and lovely staff - Ricky and Lorraine gave excellent customer service.
Lens Kinning Park Was Clean , Practical and Quick with Ease of access , Good Security and an Efficient Service provided by all staff
I would give the Hillington branch 5 Star as they provided an excellent service and was great value, I chose this facility due to its location and price. The most important aspects when storing are safety and reliability - I would use again 100%!
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as the provided the level of services in which I expected, they were easy to deal with at all times. I chose this facility due to the location and half price intro offer! The most important aspects when storing with Lens was how simple and straight forward the procedures were and also how safe it was to access.
Yes, Ricky was brilliant and made it so easy.
Very easy to access, 5 stars..Ricky's service was outstanding!
Customer Service at Granton was excellent throughout. The main reason I chose to store with Len's was best promotional price, and general service provided. Brilliant!! Will use again
Hillington Staff are professional & exceptional at all times. I will continue to recommend your company to
others.
Great Summer Locker Storage in Lens Kinning Park ,Ease and plenty of Space with a great student priced offer .
Efficient Security , Price & Location were the main reasons for storing at Len's Hillington Branch.
Excellent from start to Finish at Kinning Park always helpful and professional great price with 50% discount for 12 weeks , Location easy to find and very friendly service ,couldn't fault anything .
The staff and service given at Hillington was the main reason we chose to store.
The people operating the site are friendly and keep the facilities clean.
Emergency!
Recommended by my brother.
Good accessibility.