Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Great Price, Great Service
Very helpful and friendly staff, convenient location at affordable prices. Overall service is excellent, would certainly recommend to others.
I would rate Hillington 5 stars, Secure storage, easy access, convenient location and great price.
Sighthill Facility

delivered the service i expected ease of access and price efficient friendly staff
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the location is great and staff were really helpful!
Over the course of 5 months in preparation for a home move during the COVID 19 lockdown stages, we utilised 2 different units, transiting to a bigger one as required.
Throughout this time the staff at Lens at Granton were very supportive and friendly. We also found that price very competitive and the unit areas clean and tidy, with easy access to steps and trolleys.
Overall an excellent experience and highly recommended.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the service and facilities very fantastic. I chose this facility due to the overall service in which they offered, price and the fact that I could visit any day of the week, which was helpful! The most important aspect when storing was the amount of space offered and the price.
On behalf of CCG Foodbank i would like to personally thank management staff and the team at lens storage hillington for allowing our foodbank to use space within the busy facility to store food. Community spirit guys. This has allowed our volunteers to easy access food when required and given us storage space when large donations come in. The covid19 pandemic has brought economic and health suffering to our communities and the amount of food parcels needed has quadrupled. Thanks everyone at Lens for making our work easier.
Lens Kinning Park has given me an overall great service over the Last 5 yrs !
Services and Facilities were as i expected with good opening hrs and price .
Great Staff ,Always pleasant and Helpful would recommend to All for their staff , Location ,Accesibility and Price
Convenient and good value
Service and facilities is excellent ,Kinning Park offers the Overall Service, Price and location along with the added peace of mind that my goods were safe !
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered; friendly staff and professional service.
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this facility due to the overall service offered - staff were great and helpful!
Customer service and convenience.
Customer service. Lovely staff, ever so helpful.
Location, ease of access and price.
Excellent , professional Overall Service Received, especially when calling up !
Contact & staff service (especially Lorraine) and other staff were important aspects of storing here.
We were kept informed and contact during the relocation of my unit
Professional service, very organised..5 Stars!
The most important aspect of me using Len's Self Storage at Granton was ease of access and knowing my goods were secure. Easy process! 5 stars!!!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 929 reviews