Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Union House, 18 Inverleith Terrace, , Edinburgh

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Hillington, Safe and secure with easy access, certainly use again.
Great service,Price and Location (Hillington)
I would rate Kinning Park 5 Stars as they provided a friendly service and responded to any queries quickly. I chose this facility due to the price, they were the cheapest price for the best value. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was that it was hassle free and no unnecessary emails were received.
Staff in Hillington very efficient and friendly could not be more helpful.
I would rate Kinning Park 5 Stars as their facility was safe and secure, I chose this branch due to its convenient location.
Overall service offered, opening times and location with easy access.
Lens @Kinning Park provided Facilities and Service Expected Although i expected 24hrs Access,
Price and Location were good ,Staff Always friendly and Really Helpful
Hillington, Level of service great and staff were lovely, location great as was close to where i stayed.
Secure and convenient location. Very happy with service and access.
Great Price, Great Service
Very helpful and friendly staff, convenient location at affordable prices. Overall service is excellent, would certainly recommend to others.
I would rate Hillington 5 stars, Secure storage, easy access, convenient location and great price.
Sighthill Facility

delivered the service i expected ease of access and price efficient friendly staff
First to call back after online enquiry.
Price matching.
""
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the location is great and staff were really helpful!
Over the course of 5 months in preparation for a home move during the COVID 19 lockdown stages, we utilised 2 different units, transiting to a bigger one as required.
Throughout this time the staff at Lens at Granton were very supportive and friendly. We also found that price very competitive and the unit areas clean and tidy, with easy access to steps and trolleys.
Overall an excellent experience and highly recommended.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the service and facilities very fantastic. I chose this facility due to the overall service in which they offered, price and the fact that I could visit any day of the week, which was helpful! The most important aspect when storing was the amount of space offered and the price.
On behalf of CCG Foodbank i would like to personally thank management staff and the team at lens storage hillington for allowing our foodbank to use space within the busy facility to store food. Community spirit guys. This has allowed our volunteers to easy access food when required and given us storage space when large donations come in. The covid19 pandemic has brought economic and health suffering to our communities and the amount of food parcels needed has quadrupled. Thanks everyone at Lens for making our work easier.
Lens Kinning Park has given me an overall great service over the Last 5 yrs !
Services and Facilities were as i expected with good opening hrs and price .
Great Staff ,Always pleasant and Helpful would recommend to All for their staff , Location ,Accesibility and Price
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 938 reviews