Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Union House, 18 Inverleith Terrace, , Edinburgh

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Great location, great workers. Very welcoming every time I pop into store. My stuff was more that safe in the 3 years I had my storage
Hillington excellent service and the staff were very friendly ,would recommend.
Price, location and friendly staff.
Hillington, Delivered the level of service and facilities expected, main reason for choosing hillington was locaton and easy access.
I would rate Kinning Park 5 Stars as nothing was a problem, staff were simply the best! The main reasons I chose this facility was due to location and overall service offered.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of facilities and service in which I expected, the most important aspect when storing here was that it saved me from divorce!
Kinning Park have a great friendly service with good location and offered service and facilities i required
Hllington, Exceptional customer service, easy accessible, very flexible and great communication, will 100% definitely use again and recommend.
Great overall service. The main reasons for using Len's was price and location.. 5 stars!
Safety and cost
Hillington, Service was excellent in every way, helpful staff, main reason stored at lens was the overall service offered, was everything i needed.
Stored at Hillington great location easy access and staff are extremely helpfull.
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they offered a friendly service, the main reasons I went with this facility was due to the overall service offered, price and location. The most important aspects when storing with Lens were the lovely staff and the buy one month, get one month free. If we ever need storage again then we will be back!
Levels @Lens Kinning Park were as expected Keith was Friendly and Professional , Great overall service ,Price
Hillington- Great service overall, price opening hours, location spot on, would recommend, we stored there for 6 months.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Security and ease of access, will definitely use again.
Easy access and good for furniture storage!
Hillington, Safe and secure with easy access, certainly use again.
Great service,Price and Location (Hillington)
I would rate Kinning Park 5 Stars as they provided a friendly service and responded to any queries quickly. I chose this facility due to the price, they were the cheapest price for the best value. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was that it was hassle free and no unnecessary emails were received.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 956 reviews