Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Granton site was perfect for me plus the fact they are open at weekends."
"We would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service that we expected, they were available at short notice for a short time period. We chose this facility due to its price, location and overall service offered."
"The level of service was great at Granton storage facility. Close to the center, fair price."
"Leica microsystems Ltd have stored since 2014 at the Hillington branch, and have always been delighted with the service provided, friendly staff, and very accessible as well as being close to our customer base at the QEUH"
"Required short term storage at very short notice, staff couldn't have been more helpful at the Hillington store and provided excellent advice and service. Excellent availability, location, accessibility"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the level of service and facilities provided, I chose this branch due to its location."
"Lens Kinning Park offered Top Level of Services ,Facilities with great price ,location and customer service"
"Sighthill Facility great location secure and clean"
"Lens Kinning Park Offered the Best online Price , Room Availability with great service and facilities"
"Len's Kinning Park Offered Good Value with Great Price and Customer Service"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they provided a great service overall and the flexibility we had when needing to extend our unit at short notice. I chose this facility due to their price and location."
"The Granton location was the best one for me, friendly staff"
"Excellent service at Granton, very secure, staff went out of their way to help. Best value for money!"
"The main reason I chose to store at Granton was Location, Price & overall Service Offered. The most important aspect of storing with Len's was Security & peace of mind"
"Very good overall service..5 stars!"
"Sighthill Facility excellent overall service. Customer service was excellent."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the flexibility, ease of use and their pleasant helpful staff members. I chose this facility because their opening times, location and price, we had no problems here whatsoever."
"Great cost and location.. Would highly recommend..5 stars"
"Kinning Park Delivered the level of service and facilities a Great Reception , treatment from start to finish . Main highlights been the overall service , opening hrs ,price and easy location . most important aspect of the storage was peace of mind and the Price"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the secure, dry and location of facility, I would highly recommend this service."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 687 reviews