Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

How would you rate Len's Self Storage ?

"Lens Kinning Park offer a great location ,price, fast easy reliable Summer Locker Solution"
"Great level of service and location..5 Stars"
"Great for last minute service..5 stars!"
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered and helpful, friendly staff members. The most important aspect when storing my goods was ease of access and reasonable prices."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered, I chose this facility due to the location."
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars, the most important aspect when storing my goods was safety."
"Good price and location, secure and good size"
"Very good service, very easy and helpful staff..5 Stars"
"Lens Kinning offer Great Summer Locker Storage with a great overall Service with a Van and Driver Service to help moving in and out !"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to their price and location of facility."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as I am very happy with the service provided, I chose this facility due to the price and location."
"Kinning Park Offered the Student Locker with best price and Self Service with great overall service offered with a collection and delivery service ."
"Service and Facility's at Kinning Park were everything I expected with a great overall Service offered"
"Very reliable and safe."
"Lens Kinning Park in a good location , great price with a friendly customer service an overall great service offered for locker storage"
"I stored at the Granton branch as the price was good, with the facilities and service provided being excellent."
"Sighthill Facility - Storage unit was clean and I was happy with the service provided"
"Sighthill Site - Perfect service provided and the van driver was great"
"Very friendly and helpful staff, professional service, prompt response. Very good value for money."
"Lens @Kinning Park Offered the services and Facilities with a handy location and great price and secure premises ."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 651 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!