Len's Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

How would you rate Len's Self Storage ?

Gary Miller
Verified Buyer
"Lens Kinning Park has provided me with Fantastic Service -Many Thanks Very Satisfied with Overall Service and Location , Great Service,Security &Peace of mind for safe storage of my Belongings"
Larisa Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Lens Kinning Park Provided A Great overall Service with good open hrs and price"
Robert Goodchild
Verified Buyer
"I stored at Granton, excellent service over 5 years. The main reason I chose to store at Lens Self Storage was because of the price, opening times and overall service offered."
"Len's Self Storage at Granton delivered the levels of service expected. Most important aspect for me was the location and flexibility."
Steven Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due the overall service offered and friendly staff."
Alistair Allan
Verified Buyer
"Sighthill facility overall service offered highlight was safety"
Stephanie Weinraub
Verified Buyer
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the price, location of facility and the overall service offered. However, the branch could possibly have longer opening hours."
Keris Russell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic facilities, location and customer service (excellent)..5 stars!!"
Adeel Anjum
Verified Buyer
"Len's Storage offered a great service and well maintained storage."
John Young
Verified Buyer
"Very accommodating and convenient..would have liked later closing"
H F Productions
Verified Buyer
"We went with Len's Self Storage for Price , location and ease of access"
James Page
Verified Buyer
"Impressed with the overall service offered and everyone at Sighthill has been very helpful. We have been very pleased with everything whilst in storage."
Selina Duncan
"Great Service!..5 stars!"
Marlyn Davidson
Verified Buyer
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars, as staff were very obliging at all times. I chose this facility due to its location, price, opening times and security. I would use this service again and recommend to other due to the overall service in which they offered."
Thomas Elliotte
Verified Buyer
"Kinning Park Offered a Great Overall Service with super helpful staff ,Location and Price ,Thanks a Lot for all the help"
Paula Creron
Verified Buyer
""Fabulous, helpful, friendly service"..hours weren't ideal but manageable.. "Service staff wonderful" 5 stars!!"
Veronika Bromova
Verified Buyer
"High level of service delivered. Price and Location were the main reasons I chose to store at Lens Self Storage Hillington. 5* service would recommend."
Stephen And Annmarie MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"We would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered, location and opening hours. The facility was clean and not damp, also staff were nice."
Mark Ritchie / James Newton
Verified Buyer
"Staff went above and beyond, very understanding of delays"
Jan Doidge
Verified Buyer
"I chose Len's Storage as it was very convenient. The overall service given was excellent."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.86 based on 581 reviews