Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Service and Facilities were as expected , The ability to remove storage at any time with good opening hours at Lens Kinning Park was an important aspect for my decision to store ."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered, their opening times and location of facility."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities that I expected, staff were very helpful and friendly throughout. I chose this facility mainly due to its location."
"Sighthill Facility first class great help and advice reason for using lens was a mix of price location and hour and secure"
"Len's at Granton ease of access, security and great service means that I will definitely use again for storage!"
"Granton is local and safe with easy access when needed."
"Sighthill Facility overall service i gave 5 stars a professional service co-operation and friendly staff price and location was a factor"
"best location"
"Sighthill facility friendly staff great price and good trolleys"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the excellent service provided and friendly helpful staff members. I chose this facility because of the overall service in which they offered and location, also the most important aspect when storing was ease of access."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars, I chose this facility due to their price."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities I expected without any issues."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reason I chose this store was due to their price. The lady who initially dealt with us was extremely helpful, would come back as long as the price was right again !"
"Excellent service, so friendly and helpful and brill location. I would highly recommend your firm.!"
"Excellent Service ,Superb Staff with the Services and Facilities expected at Kinning Park . Great price and Location ,Super Convenient,Great communication would Recommend to Anyone ....."
"Lens Kinning Park provided service and facility's required for my Storage with a great Price"
"Clean, tidy and secure .. very helpful staff"
"I would rate Hillington overall 5 Stars as the service was fantastic and staff were extremely helpful, the most important aspect of storage was good value for money."
"I chose Len at Granton because of the great reviews online, easy access and their amazing customer service!"
"Flexibility and service. Good price and great location."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 712 reviews