Len's Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Stored with Len's Hillington as they offered a great price and I received great customer service from the lovely helpful staff."
"The reason I chose Granton was because of the easy location; would use again."
"I would give the Hillington branch 5 Stars, as they provided a great service and staff members were friendly. I have used the company before and the main reasons I chose to use again, was the overall service in which they offer and convenient location of facility. Overall the service was just perfect!"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered and location of facility, the most important aspect when storing with Lens was the security."
"I would rate Hillington 4 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the main reason I chose this branch was due to their location."
"Service and Facilities as expected @Lens Kinning Park , opening hrs , price and location main reason for using the storage"
"Excellent service and advice, wonderful staff!"
"I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service I expected, the whole process was so easy! The main reason I chose this facility was due to its location, overall it was a great way to store excess clutter."
"The location at Granton was perfect for me"
"Sighthill facility Great service and price."
"Great Location in Kinning Park with service and facilities as required"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this branch due to its opening time, price and location. The most important aspect when storing was to know my goods were safe and secure."
"Great price and location. Free uplift and helpful service."
"I would rate Hillington 4 Stars due to their convenient location and overall service offered."
"First Class Service from Len's @ Hillington and staff very accommodating"
"Lens Kinning Park offered the service and facilities required with easy accessibility"
"Good service offered, opening times and location."
"I'm grateful for the Peace of Mind knowing my belongings were secure whilst being stored at the Hillington Branch of Len's Self Storage"
"We chose Granton because of the quality service they provide, their opening time and prices. Would use again, friendly faces every time I visited."
"Len's Self Storage had good reviews online and offered good value and I found all my inquiries were dealt with promptly by the Hillington branch, they delivered a professional service and would use again without doubt !"
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 759 reviews