Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Kinning Park provided excellent customer service from the staff , Overall Excellent Customer Service
Use Len's Hillington regularly for storage. As a business customer, it's ideal as they offer clean, dry units of different sizes , depending on how much stock I may have this means I only pay for the space I need. Great Service .
Easy to use and always accessible.
Ease of access to units. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good price - location - opening hours.
Everything was very easy and everyone super helpful. Perfect for my needs from price and location. Everyone was so nice and helpful, I'd definitely recommend.
We chose to store with Lens due to location, and based off of family recommendation. 5* service!
Local to house
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reasons I chose this facility was due to their price and location. Secure premises and price was the most important aspects when choosing a self storage facility.
Staff were helpful.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this branch due to their location and price. The most important aspects when storing were the easy access, good initial offer and friendly staff members.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as staff are always helpful and cheerful. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and overall service offered. It was really great to see smiles on arrival, I would definitely recommend to friends!
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided an excellent service all around. I chose this facility due to their location, price and the overall service offered - everything was made easy!
Easy to extend dates and east access.
The staff at Lens Kinning Park were very friendly, such a great attitude! Very helpful, and the location and opening hours were perfect. 5 stars!
Decided to store at Len's as opening hours, price and location really suited me, However the deciding clincher for me was my telephone call with Ricky .
Would Use again as such great service , staff very approachable , Thank You, Hillington
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the most important aspect to me when storing was the level of security and ease of access.
Friendly, helpful staff.
The Sighthill store provided excellent service, were polite and efficient. Good price and location although it would be good if it was open a bit later.
All the staff at Granton have been courteous & very helpful. Flexible storage at a good price. Would recommend for storage as I was recommended to use Len's.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 857 reviews