Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Service and facilities is excellent ,Kinning Park offers the Overall Service, Price and location along with the added peace of mind that my goods were safe !
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered; friendly staff and professional service.
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this facility due to the overall service offered - staff were great and helpful!
Customer service and convenience.
Customer service. Lovely staff, ever so helpful.
Location, ease of access and price.
Excellent , professional Overall Service Received, especially when calling up !
Contact & staff service (especially Lorraine) and other staff were important aspects of storing here.
We were kept informed and contact during the relocation of my unit
Professional service, very organised..5 Stars!
The most important aspect of me using Len's Self Storage at Granton was ease of access and knowing my goods were secure. Easy process! 5 stars!!!
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as the customer service was amazing, so helpful and made the move stress free. The main reason I chose this branch was due to the overall service offered, I have used them in the past and would use again in the future. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was the friendly, helpful staff! Ricky, Lorraine, Kerys and Shannen are all very good - thank you.
Lovely customer service, very helpful, good price and handy location and very patient with my date for moving out which kept changing.
Would definitely store with Len's Hillington again.
Excellent every time - All brilliant!
Great service and location.
Useful for the first 5 months. Great starter price.
Kinning Park offered the service and facility's ,Smooth Operaters ! The facility was Safe and Secure and staff were friendly !
Lens Kinning Park provided the level of service and facilities required with a great price offered and a handy location !
Handy location, good price and friendly staff..5 stars
Good location and very good service..Size required was available
Great overall service provided..5 stars!
Clean, dry undercover loading..5 Stars!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 917 reviews