Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
The Sighthill site provided exceptional service. Great price and location which was very important as it helped our son when moving into his flat. Staff very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed. Highly Recommended.
Excellent Service, friendly staff.

Totally convenient, no hassle.
Friendly, efficient and very convenient.
I visited several local storage places and you were the nicest.
I feel my stuff is safe here.
Later opening during the week would be helpful.
Every aspect at the Hillington branch of Len's is excellent...level of service e.g Price, location, opening times , However it was the staff
who were very friendly & helpful that made me glad to have stored at Len's.
Lens Kinning Park has provided my Storage for the past 6yrs ,
It is and excellent facility with great staff offering a clean and dry storage space,I was very happy with all aspects and would recommend as a storage facility .
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected. The main reason for choosing this site was due to the staff being first class, an absolute pleasure. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was that my goods were safe, overall the service was brilliant.
Staff very helpful.
5 star service with easy access
Kinning Park provided excellent customer service from the staff , Overall Excellent Customer Service
Use Len's Hillington regularly for storage.
As a business customer, it's ideal as they offer clean, dry units of different sizes , depending on how much stock I may have this means I only pay for the space I need. Great Service .
Easy to use and always accessible.
Ease of access to units. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good price - location - opening hours.
Everything was very easy and everyone super helpful.
Perfect for my needs from price and location.
Everyone was so nice and helpful, I'd definitely recommend.
We chose to store with Lens due to location, and based off of family recommendation. 5* service!
Local to house
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reasons I chose this facility was due to their price and location. Secure premises and price was the most important aspects when choosing a self storage facility.
Staff were helpful.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this branch due to their location and price. The most important aspects when storing were the easy access, good initial offer and friendly staff members.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as staff are always helpful and cheerful. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and overall service offered. It was really great to see smiles on arrival, I would definitely recommend to friends!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 866 reviews