Len's Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Lens Kinning Park Provided the Locker space required with a great price"
"The level of service at Granton was the reason I chose this company. Very secure and perfect location."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered there, I chose this facility due to its opening hours, price and location. Also the team were great - the best boss!"
"Sighthill facility Len Lothian offered overall excellent service"
"I would give the Hillington branch 4 Stars overall, as they delivered the level of service/facilities that was expected, also staff were very good. I chose this branch due to their opening hours and location."
"Very Happy, Hillington met my needs perfectly"
"Sighthill facility Level of service service everything as exactly as promised"
"excellent all round service and ideal location"
"Always friendly, good service."
"Lens Kinning Park Offered great Facilities and overall service with great a price and location with easy accessibility...."
"Granton has easy access and the location was perfect for us."
"Kinning Park offered the Service and Facilities ,with great overall Excellent service"
"Excellent customer service. We highly recommend."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall good service provided."
"Excellent overall service in a great location"
"Great location and service."
"Customer focused at all times, reliable storage for house moves. I would recommend to friends and family."
"Service and Facilities were as expected , The ability to remove storage at any time with good opening hours at Lens Kinning Park was an important aspect for my decision to store ."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered, their opening times and location of facility."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities that I expected, staff were very helpful and friendly throughout. I chose this facility mainly due to its location."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 790 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access