Len's Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Union House, 18 Inverleith Terrace, , Edinburgh

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Handy location, good price and friendly staff..5 stars
Good location and very good service..Size required was available
Great overall service provided..5 stars!
Clean, dry undercover loading..5 Stars!
Easy to use and friendly staff. Would use again.
Amazing service, fantastic facilities and very friendly helpful staff! Couldn’t recommend them enough!
Brilliant friendly service,very helpful staff at the Hillington Branch
The most important aspect of my storage was the customer service provided at the Hillington facility
Stored at Hillington branch Lorraine was absolutely fantastic, and very understanding of my situation. Very reasonably priced and easy location
The Service and Facility's are 100% @Kinning Park Great overall service offered the boys in the office were great
Kinning Park delivered the services and facilities with great service , opening hrs , price and handy location , Easy to access but secure .
Price and friendly.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff...Would recommend Len's to anyone!
Very friendly staff, very helpful and great access all for a reasonable price
The facility has helpful staff, who are always happy to help, with the overall service shown at the facility being the main reason we chose to store here. 5*
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and lovely staff - Ricky and Lorraine gave excellent customer service.
Lens Kinning Park Was Clean , Practical and Quick with Ease of access , Good Security and an Efficient Service provided by all staff
I would give the Hillington branch 5 Star as they provided an excellent service and was great value, I chose this facility due to its location and price. The most important aspects when storing are safety and reliability - I would use again 100%!
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as the provided the level of services in which I expected, they were easy to deal with at all times. I chose this facility due to the location and half price intro offer! The most important aspects when storing with Lens was how simple and straight forward the procedures were and also how safe it was to access.
Yes, Ricky was brilliant and made it so easy. Very easy to access, 5 stars..Ricky's service was outstanding!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 963 reviews