Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars, I chose this facility due to its location."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the fantastic service and friendly staff. I selected this facility due to the location and that the space was clean and dry."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they provided an excellent service. I chose this facility due to their price, location, opening times and overall service offered. The service and staff were great, as well as good prices!"
"Lens Kinning Park provided the Location and Price required unfortunately not opening Hrs , Later weekend opening you be an addition benefit"
"Excellent facility, clean, spacious and accessible.. 7 days a week was very helpful.. easy access and good starter price 5 stars.. very respectful and friendly staff."
"Great staff and great service"
"Great staff and great service"
"Brilliant, would highly recommend Hillington branch as staff polite and efficient. Thank you for a great service"
"Superb service at Lens Kinning Park - great location and easy access"
"Lens Kinning Park offer a great location ,price, fast easy reliable Summer Locker Solution"
"Great level of service and location..5 Stars"
"Great for last minute service..5 stars!"
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars due to the overall service offered and helpful, friendly staff members. The most important aspect when storing my goods was ease of access and reasonable prices."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered, I chose this facility due to the location."
"I would give Hillington 4 Stars, the most important aspect when storing my goods was safety."
"Good price and location, secure and good size"
"Very good service, very easy and helpful staff..5 Stars"
"Lens Kinning offer Great Summer Locker Storage with a great overall Service with a Van and Driver Service to help moving in and out !"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to their price and location of facility."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as I am very happy with the service provided, I chose this facility due to the price and location."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 722 reviews