Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Excellent service.
Was disappointed with the headline offer of 3 months at 50% off., only to find that whilst we used 3 months storage the original conversation i had was based on a 2 month commitment from me, which might extend to 3, thus we didn't qualify for the offer in month 3 when it came to pay for it, we then ended up paying full price for the 3rd month, which on that basis we removed all of our gear right away. Lesson in this one is don't read and believe what you see, get it in writing first. We wont be back and wasn't happy with the level of service offered when asking for the offer to be granted (computer says no mentality) albeit the staff were very friendly and merely doing their job.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the convenient location and as they provided the level of service in which I expected.
The Sighthill site provided exceptional service. Great price and location which was very important as it helped our son when moving into his flat. Staff very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed. Highly Recommended.
Excellent Service, friendly staff.

Totally convenient, no hassle.
Friendly, efficient and very convenient.
I visited several local storage places and you were the nicest.
I feel my stuff is safe here.
Later opening during the week would be helpful.
Every aspect at the Hillington branch of Len's is excellent...level of service e.g Price, location, opening times , However it was the staff
who were very friendly & helpful that made me glad to have stored at Len's.
Lens Kinning Park has provided my Storage for the past 6yrs ,
It is and excellent facility with great staff offering a clean and dry storage space,I was very happy with all aspects and would recommend as a storage facility .
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected. The main reason for choosing this site was due to the staff being first class, an absolute pleasure. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was that my goods were safe, overall the service was brilliant.
Staff very helpful.
5 star service with easy access
Kinning Park provided excellent customer service from the staff , Overall Excellent Customer Service
Use Len's Hillington regularly for storage.
As a business customer, it's ideal as they offer clean, dry units of different sizes , depending on how much stock I may have this means I only pay for the space I need. Great Service .
Easy to use and always accessible.
Ease of access to units. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good price - location - opening hours.
Everything was very easy and everyone super helpful.
Perfect for my needs from price and location.
Everyone was so nice and helpful, I'd definitely recommend.
We chose to store with Lens due to location, and based off of family recommendation. 5* service!
Local to house
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reasons I chose this facility was due to their price and location. Secure premises and price was the most important aspects when choosing a self storage facility.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 929 reviews