Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
The service was excellent and very easy to deal with. We chose to stay with Lens due to convenience. 5*
The overall service was the main reason we stored, and Shannen was excellent!
Sighthill was an excellent facility in a great location. Staff were great.
Good price with 3 month offer.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities that I expected. I chose this branch as we have used as a family before, the main aspects when storing with Lens was their clear policies and helpful staff.
Sighthill - Great Service at a good Price
Glasgow Kinning Park Gave us More than service and facilitys expected , Great Service , the staff were helpful and pleasant and we trusted them with our storage requirements ,
We recommend Lens Self Storage
I would highly recommend the overall service!
Great Staff & good opening hours.
We would give the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they went above and beyond with regards to the level of service provided, we chose this facility due to the overall service offered and location. Very professional, friendly and helpful service, could not thank everyone enough!
Staff went above and beyond to help.
Very professional service, friendly and helpful.
I couldn't thank everyone enough...5 stars!
Spot on service and easy to deal with, price and location at Hillington were also important factors
I found storage easy to arrange with Len's (Hillington) and the staff very helpful, ideal location for me!
Overall service, knowledge of staff and flexibility...Staff are amazing!
Lens Kinning Park Delivered the Service and facilities i required for summer storage with a GREAT PRICE
5* - the staff at Len's Kinning Park were always pleasant and happy to help. Unit was easy to access, opening hours were ideal for my needs.
Chose to store with Len's as their Kinning Parl location was handy for myself. Easy to deal with, good service.
Easy access to unit and reliable storage
Excellent customer service. Easy access, good price and service.
Len's Self Storage provided a 5* service all round. The Kinning Park location was perfect for me, and as a student hassle free storage was exactly what I was looking for and what I got! Staff were really friendly, and the prices couldn't be beaten. Would definitely recommend.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 892 reviews