Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I chose to store with Len's at Kinning Park as the service offered was fantastic and it was easy to use. 5 star service throughout!
Lens Kinning Park were Very Flexible and Friendly Service , overall service and price ideal , Flexibility of the storage not Knowing moving in dates ,this has helped dramatically.If I Need storage again , I will definitely use you again !!
Sighthill was good value and the 3 month offer was perfect. Good price for basic storage. It doed what it says on the tin.
I went with Len's Self Storage Kinning Park as the service provided was excellent. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly throughout. I would highly recommend.
Very good service..available at time to suit our needs
Overall Service Offered, Opening Hours and Price were the main reasons i chose to store at Lens. Storing here was quick and east. 5*
The service provided and the facilities themselves were excellent. Len's Self Storage were always flexible, safe, accessible and the staff were always friendly!
Service was above and beyond..Allows me to ship from facility..5 stars!
The level of service provided was excellent, as were the facilities. I chose Len's Self Storage based on the location and value for money. Staff were always friendly and professional, providing a great service. Would recommend!
Overall service offered very good and price.
Always very helpful, even when I forgot my key, Thank you!
Storage unit was of a high quality - no dust and dry.
Only suggestions I would make would be 24hr access and a water machine.
Good overall service.
Convenient and friendly, great service
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service that I expected. The main reasons I chose this branch was due to their opening times, location and price. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was the easy access and friendly staff, would use again!
Very simple to deal with. Focused on supporting students.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service in which I expected, I chose this facility due to its location and ease of access.
Kinning Park offered a handy location with service and facilities required
Safe, secure and great customer service. Excellent
Excellent overall service.
Lens Self Storage at Kinning Park was super. Delivered the level of service and facilities that we expected and offered a friendly service!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 865 reviews