Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
We chose to store with Lens due to location, and based off of family recommendation. 5* service!
Local to house
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reasons I chose this facility was due to their price and location. Secure premises and price was the most important aspects when choosing a self storage facility.
Staff were helpful.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this branch due to their location and price. The most important aspects when storing were the easy access, good initial offer and friendly staff members.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as staff are always helpful and cheerful. The main reasons I chose this facility were the price, location and overall service offered. It was really great to see smiles on arrival, I would definitely recommend to friends!
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided an excellent service all around. I chose this facility due to their location, price and the overall service offered - everything was made easy!
Easy to extend dates and east access.
The staff at Lens Kinning Park were very friendly, such a great attitude! Very helpful, and the location and opening hours were perfect. 5 stars!
Decided to store at Len's as opening hours, price and location really suited me, However the deciding clincher for me was my telephone call with Ricky .
Would Use again as such great service , staff very approachable , Thank You, Hillington
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the most important aspect to me when storing was the level of security and ease of access.
Friendly, helpful staff.
The Sighthill store provided excellent service, were polite and efficient.
Good price and location although it would be good if it was open a bit later.
All the staff at Granton have been courteous & very helpful. Flexible storage at a good price. Would recommend for storage as I was recommended to use Len's.
Sighthill provided a good service at a good price. The security and convenience of the store was essential to me.
'My wife will miss popping into Len's...... she's even thinking of taking on a smaller unit so that she has reason to visit!'
We'd both like to highlight the staff at Hillington for their helpfulness, and for us the location was just perfect.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected. I chose to store here as it was through recommendations, also the most import aspect when I was storing was that the facility was clean, secure and has easy access.
Extremely impressed with efficiency & customer service, really helped to accomodate the start of our storage which we were organising from abroad.
Thank You Hillington for all your help!
Sighthill Facility gave excellent service.
Secure and accessible storage, was very pleased with the level of service.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 892 reviews