Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I would highly recommend the overall service!
Great Staff & good opening hours.
We would give the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they went above and beyond with regards to the level of service provided, we chose this facility due to the overall service offered and location. Very professional, friendly and helpful service, could not thank everyone enough!
Staff went above and beyond to help.
Very professional service, friendly and helpful.
I couldn't thank everyone enough...5 stars!
Spot on service and easy to deal with, price and location at Hillington were also important factors
I found storage easy to arrange with Len's (Hillington) and the staff very helpful, ideal location for me!
Overall service, knowledge of staff and flexibility...Staff are amazing!
Lens Kinning Park Delivered the Service and facilities i required for summer storage with a GREAT PRICE
5* - the staff at Len's Kinning Park were always pleasant and happy to help. Unit was easy to access, opening hours were ideal for my needs.
Chose to store with Len's as their Kinning Parl location was handy for myself. Easy to deal with, good service.
Easy access to unit and reliable storage
Excellent customer service. Easy access, good price and service.
Len's Self Storage provided a 5* service all round. The Kinning Park location was perfect for me, and as a student hassle free storage was exactly what I was looking for and what I got! Staff were really friendly, and the prices couldn't be beaten. Would definitely recommend.
We chose lens because of their overall service offered. This included price, location, and opening hours.

Customer Service at the facility was great.

As a student, Len's provided everything I needed and more! Location and price were a major deciding factor for myself and the storage space was perfect for my needs. 5*!
They provide the level of service and facilities to be expected. We chose lens due to the price.
Very reasonably priced units, ease of use and very friendly staff.
Delivered the service..excellent location ..5 Stars.
Really easy to use, and the staff at Kinning Park were always happy to help and very friendly. Reasonably priced too.
The service provided at Len's Storage Kinning Park was second to none. The unit was easy to access and very clean. Excellent all round.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 865 reviews