Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Required short term storage at very short notice, staff couldn't have been more helpful at the Hillington store and provided excellent advice and service. Excellent availability, location, accessibility"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the level of service and facilities provided, I chose this branch due to its location."
"Lens Kinning Park offered Top Level of Services ,Facilities with great price ,location and customer service"
"Sighthill Facility great location secure and clean"
"Lens Kinning Park Offered the Best online Price , Room Availability with great service and facilities"
"Len's Kinning Park Offered Good Value with Great Price and Customer Service"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they provided a great service overall and the flexibility we had when needing to extend our unit at short notice. I chose this facility due to their price and location."
"The Granton location was the best one for me, friendly staff"
"Excellent service at Granton, very secure, staff went out of their way to help. Best value for money!"
"The main reason I chose to store at Granton was Location, Price & overall Service Offered. The most important aspect of storing with Len's was Security & peace of mind"
"Very good overall service..5 stars!"
"Sighthill Facility excellent overall service. Customer service was excellent."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the flexibility, ease of use and their pleasant helpful staff members. I chose this facility because their opening times, location and price, we had no problems here whatsoever."
"Great cost and location.. Would highly recommend..5 stars"
"Kinning Park Delivered the level of service and facilities a Great Reception , treatment from start to finish . Main highlights been the overall service , opening hrs ,price and easy location . most important aspect of the storage was peace of mind and the Price"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the secure, dry and location of facility, I would highly recommend this service."
"I gave Hillington 5 Stars due to the great overall service in which they offered, I chose this facility due to price and because it was dry, clean and accessible."
"Always helpful, professional service.. Most important aspect of storage was the staff...5 stars!"
"We would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to their excellent facility and fantastic staff, they offered a no nonsense service and were very flexible. This service was really convenient and got us through a hard time due to bereavement, they were very professional and we would use again!"
"Customer service was the most important aspect , along with price and location, when choosing to store, so it was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to deal with Len's staff at the Hillington branch"
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 725 reviews