Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Safe, secure and great customer service. Excellent"
"Excellent overall service."
"Lens Self Storage at Kinning Park was super. Delivered the level of service and facilities that we expected and offered a friendly service!"
"Great overall service offered and location."
"I had Previously used Lens Kinning Park Before and was very satisfied , Great overall service and location ,convenient and friendly service"
"Excellent service received at Lens Self Storage Hillington. Price , clear contract and pricing structure was good. The facility is clean, provides great service and friendly staff"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reason I chose this branch was due to their prices."
"Sighthill Facility good service freedom of movement and ease of access"
"I would rate Lens (Hillington) as 5 stars. They delivered the level of service and facilities expected and i chose to store with them due to price and ease of access to our goods."
"Good Value and friendly staff."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected. The most important aspect and main reason for choosing Lens was the convenient facility location."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as I have used this facility for over 10 years and it has been excellent in every way. The main reasons I chose this branch was due to its price, location and overall service offered. The most important aspects when storing with Lens were safety, excellent facility and friendliness of staff, overall they could not be better in any way!"
"Kinning Park offered great Service , So helpful Staff with a 3 month Discount offered with ideal location"
"Good Local Storage and helpful staff, handy for the mototway and available at short notice with lots of different size units available, will use Hillington again when needed!"
"We chose lens because of the overall service that they offered. Safety, Security and accessibility were the most important aspects of our storage with lens."
"We chose to store with Lens due to both the price and location suiting us best. Out goods were safe while storing there and the only reason we are now leaving is that we have moved location."
"Good quality service for the price.. Secure, clean and safe storage."
"Exceptional service and ease of use..5 stars!"
"Everything was kept safe and secure at the Hillington branch , very happy with the service, price and ideal location ! Thank you"
"Storage units are safe, secure and clean, so good we came back a second time!"
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 828 reviews