Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities I expected without any issues."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, the main reason I chose this store was due to their price. The lady who initially dealt with us was extremely helpful, would come back as long as the price was right again !"
"Excellent service, so friendly and helpful and brill location. I would highly recommend your firm.!"
"Excellent Service ,Superb Staff with the Services and Facilities expected at Kinning Park . Great price and Location ,Super Convenient,Great communication would Recommend to Anyone ....."
"Lens Kinning Park provided service and facility's required for my Storage with a great Price"
"Clean, tidy and secure .. very helpful staff"
"I would rate Hillington overall 5 Stars as the service was fantastic and staff were extremely helpful, the most important aspect of storage was good value for money."
"I chose Len at Granton because of the great reviews online, easy access and their amazing customer service!"
"Flexibility and service. Good price and great location."
"The discounted price was a decision factor in taking out storage at Len's Hillington site, I would highly recommend as the staff were so helpful, polite, and provided an excellent service. It was very convenient for our business needs."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered, I chose this branch due to their price and location. I have used this facility before and would again in the future, the most important aspects for me when storing was the security and condition of units."
"Perfect location at Hillington and a good price, but more importantly staff were First Class particularly Shannen!!! Would Definitely recommend and use again"
"Granton site was perfect for me plus the fact they are open at weekends."
"Very good service at Granton, would use again. Very reasonable prices."
"We would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service that we expected, they were available at short notice for a short time period. We chose this facility due to its price, location and overall service offered."
"The level of service was great at Granton storage facility. Close to the center, fair price."
"Leica microsystems Ltd have stored since 2014 at the Hillington branch, and have always been delighted with the service provided, friendly staff, and very accessible as well as being close to our customer base at the QEUH"
"Required short term storage at very short notice, staff couldn't have been more helpful at the Hillington store and provided excellent advice and service. Excellent availability, location, accessibility"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the level of service and facilities provided, I chose this branch due to its location."
"Lens Kinning Park offered Top Level of Services ,Facilities with great price ,location and customer service"
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 722 reviews