Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Sighthill Facility good service freedom of movement and ease of access"
"I would rate Lens (Hillington) as 5 stars. They delivered the level of service and facilities expected and i chose to store with them due to price and ease of access to our goods."
"Good Value and friendly staff."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected. The most important aspect and main reason for choosing Lens was the convenient facility location."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as I have used this facility for over 10 years and it has been excellent in every way. The main reasons I chose this branch was due to its price, location and overall service offered. The most important aspects when storing with Lens were safety, excellent facility and friendliness of staff, overall they could not be better in any way!"
"Kinning Park offered great Service , So helpful Staff with a 3 month Discount offered with ideal location"
"Good Local Storage and helpful staff, handy for the mototway and available at short notice with lots of different size units available, will use Hillington again when needed!"
"We chose lens because of the overall service that they offered. Safety, Security and accessibility were the most important aspects of our storage with lens."
"We chose to store with Lens due to both the price and location suiting us best. Out goods were safe while storing there and the only reason we are now leaving is that we have moved location."
"Good quality service for the price.. Secure, clean and safe storage."
"Exceptional service and ease of use..5 stars!"
"Everything was kept safe and secure at the Hillington branch , very happy with the service, price and ideal location ! Thank you"
"Storage units are safe, secure and clean, so good we came back a second time!"
"Price and location were the reasons that we chose to store here, and lens offered the best options. The facility is secure and was also local to us."
"Good price and location."
"I rate Lens Self Storage in Hillington 5 stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities i had expected. I had used Lens before and had a previously good experience. The staff always greeted me with a smile and offered great service all around!"
"First class customer service!"
"Excellent services, cleanliness of warehouse and very efficient staff"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they were helpful at all times, I chose this facility due to a recommendation, value for money and the overall service offered."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, I chose this facility due to its good location and ease of access."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 801 reviews