Lavish Alice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavish Alice

03309951915

amanda.harrison@lavishalice.com

Tell us how Lavish Alice made you happy
I placed an order in Nov 2020 for 2 dresses. I still have not received anything (more than 2 months later). They don't reply to my emails. Be careful of this company it's a scam! They take your money and don't send you the items.
Unhelpful responses from their customer care team. Extremely poor service!!!!1
they did not answered to calls and emails, they just leave you without any information.

if YOU are thinking buy or no, I will say NO NO NO
I ordered several pairs of shoes at a “ clearance price”. The Original prices were what I would considered for a good pair of shoes. However when I received them they looked NOTHING like the pictures, either you took pictures of well made shoes of high quality and substituted cheap knockoffs or you have a hell of a photographer. The shoes I received were the shoddiest things I’ve ever seen. Made of plastic, the soles don’t even bend. Ridiculous looking pieces of junk from CHINA. The old “bait and switch” as they say in law school. At the very least misrepresentation in advertising. I want a full refund, and I will be posting this review to every social media I can. Man, how do you people live with yourselves?
I DO NOT WANT A GIFT CARD!, I will be notifying the Better Business Bureau about this scam
Terrible service. Lovely clothes but don't order from this company if you think you may need fo return. Almost a month from receiving my return back to receiving my refund. Unhelpful responses from their customer care team. Extremely poor service. Will never order from Lavish Alice again.
I was returning a dress online due to poor quality, and was really disappointed by lack of communication and the time it took to hear back from the company regarding the refund. I contacted them 13 days after posting back the item, and then had to comment on their Instagram to get their attention. Then it was a further 2 days until I actually heard from their customer service team. I'm still waiting for my refund. I won't be using them again, as they were really unhelpful and I don't think the quality of the clothes is very good.
Lavish Alice is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews