Lavish Alice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavish Alice

03309951915

amanda.harrison@lavishalice.com

Tell us how Lavish Alice made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Terrible service. Lovely clothes but don't order from this company if you think you may need fo return. Almost a month from receiving my return back to receiving my refund. Unhelpful responses from their customer care team. Extremely poor service. Will never order from Lavish Alice again.
The quality of the dresses I purchased was great, but unfortunately the top half of the dresses was far too big and ill fitted. I'm a size 10 and the top half is more like a 14 as the sleeves and straps kept falling down. Additionally, it took too long for my refund to be processed
Lavish Alice has beautiful clothing, the quality is is so good. Customer services excellent , especially Amanda, she responded to queries on time. I keep going back there to shop because I know I will not have any problems. Check Rosie Connolly’s clothing
I love lavish Alice, the prices are reasonable, service is excellent and customer service agents Amanda response to questions quickly. Is safer to shop there.
Clothing are beautiful and unique.
I will always come back
Helpful customer service and efficient. Beautiful clothing
The service is excellent, customer service Agent Amanda is wonderful, she resolves issues. Clothes are beautiful and will recommend them
I love lavish Alice clothes are quality. Customer service Amanda is amazing. Make all issues are resolved. I will always come back
Very good customer service. Hannah was very helpful.
Brilliant customer service and the dresses are beautiful. I bought a fringe dress, however there was a slight unraveling starting on the fringe and lavish Alice had a new dress sent out And received within 24 hours! Thank you.
Excellent customer services !
I accidentally ordered the wrong size dress and Amanda on the phone couldn’t of been more helpful ! She saved the day and I got a beautiful dress just in time for my engagement party
Best customer service.
Dealing with Lavish Alice from original order to return of item has been a pleasure, response times are quick and customer service is 5 star! Product quality is of a very high standard, the only reason for return was purely a change of mind on my part, even this wasn't an issue for the Customer Service team when I changed my request from exchange to refund last minute. I certainly will be purchasing again. Many thanks it was a pleasure dealing with the team.
Excellent customer services.
I have ordered lots of dresses from lavish alice before and always love the quality and fit. I had an issue with the most recent dress i recieved and they solved it within 24 hours of me emailing - really impressed and will definitely buy again.
The customer service I received from Lavish Alice was definitely 5 star! What a very helpful team they have. Would certainly recommend them!
I have purchase some stunning outfits for my cruise earlier this year & had so many compliments about them too! The latest service has been excellent. The returns procure now is much better than before & the response to any query etc is super quick & has been resolved & handled fantastically.
Lavish Alice team was very helpful when receiving a faulty item. Great over email and very accommodating!
Amazing and genuine customer service! Amanda very quickly answered my questions and solved any concerns. Caring customer service and beautiful dresses! Will definitely be ordering from here again.
Perfect customer service! And prompt responses. Helped me solve my problem effectively
Lavish Alice is rated 4.81 based on 63 reviews