Lavish Alice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavish Alice

03309951915

amanda.harrison@lavishalice.com

Tell us how Lavish Alice made you happy
Bought from them for the first time. Didn’t like how it fit me so decided to return it. First of all they made me pay for returns but I thought, sure it’s a small company, so I understand. Then they took 2+ weeks to process my refund. When they finally processed it, they only returned the blazer and tried to claim I didn’t send back the trousers. They told me the parcel doesn’t look tampered with and the weight was only the weight of one item (400g on the dot is what they quoted). I found my return receipt (thank God!) which stated it was 1,390g that I sent back (keep in mind the packaging was just plastic). So they Tryina tell me the trousers alone were nearly 1,000g ? Anyways they tried to scare me into getting my money back from the post office and not from them. And we’re so rude throughout the whole thing, had me feeling like I was a liar and a thief. Disgusting experience will never buy from them again.
Recibí un vestido defectuoso. Cuando hice la devolución pretendían que pagase los gastos de envío. Tuve que reclamar para que me dieran el envío gratuito. Hice el envío del vestido defectuoso el día 6 de mayo y hoy, a día 16 de junio, todavia no me han devuelto mi dinero. Hoy en día esto es inconcebible. Debe ser la unica página on line que tarda tanto en devolverte el dinero.
Absolute disgusting service and company! I returned an item and still waiting for a refund 5 weeks later! They will take your money! Scam! Avoid! Amanda just fobs your offf with excuses and doesn’t resolve anything - shocking!
Brilliant customer service replied to my message almost instantly! Really good priced clothing amazing quality! Would recommend to anyone if looking for an outfit for a special occasion. Fast delivery also, no faults at all.
Horrible customer service. I asked if they would price match a dress at Nordstrom and Ms. Amanda Harrison asked a million and one questions including why can't I just get it from where I saw the cheaper price. I will not be buying any items from Lavish Alice anymore and I will send back he defective dress I was sent !!!!
they simply do not reply to any emails and the return policy is horrible , especially if you are in the USA
I placed an order in Nov 2020 for 2 dresses. I still have not received anything (more than 2 months later). They don't reply to my emails. Be careful of this company it's a scam! They take your money and don't send you the items.
Unhelpful responses from their customer care team. Extremely poor service!!!!1 they did not answered to calls and emails, they just leave you without any information. if YOU are thinking buy or no, I will say NO NO NO
Disappointed so badly of their policy .Returned the item ,cause size didn't fit well .and instead of returning my money to my account , they gave me a gift card , which I have been forced to buy again and pay for delivery , endless chaos. I like products , but too much pain for returned items .
Terrible service. Lovely clothes but don't order from this company if you think you may need fo return. Almost a month from receiving my return back to receiving my refund. Unhelpful responses from their customer care team. Extremely poor service. Will never order from Lavish Alice again.
The quality of the dresses I purchased was great, but unfortunately the top half of the dresses was far too big and ill fitted. I'm a size 10 and the top half is more like a 14 as the sleeves and straps kept falling down. Additionally, it took too long for my refund to be processed
Lavish Alice has beautiful clothing, the quality is is so good. Customer services excellent , especially Amanda, she responded to queries on time. I keep going back there to shop because I know I will not have any problems. Check Rosie Connolly’s clothing
I love lavish Alice, the prices are reasonable, service is excellent and customer service agents Amanda response to questions quickly. Is safer to shop there. Clothing are beautiful and unique. I will always come back
Helpful customer service and efficient. Beautiful clothing
The service is excellent, customer service Agent Amanda is wonderful, she resolves issues. Clothes are beautiful and will recommend them
I love lavish Alice clothes are quality. Customer service Amanda is amazing. Make all issues are resolved. I will always come back
Very good customer service. Hannah was very helpful.
Brilliant customer service and the dresses are beautiful. I bought a fringe dress, however there was a slight unraveling starting on the fringe and lavish Alice had a new dress sent out And received within 24 hours! Thank you.
Excellent customer services !
I accidentally ordered the wrong size dress and Amanda on the phone couldn’t of been more helpful ! She saved the day and I got a beautiful dress just in time for my engagement party
Lavish Alice is rated 4.40 based on 72 reviews