Lakeland Leather Reviews

Sandie Dent
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 30th May 2019
Kirsty Allen
Beautifully made product and wonderful service. Please consider making a slightly smaller version of the Keswick washbag.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent company to deal with. Order was sent quickly and was well packaged. When I telephoned for some information the response was helpful and informative. The quality of the jacket I purchased is superb and the red colour is wonderful. The fit is good and I absolutely love it!
Posted 1 hour ago
Found your leather goods very good. Your service is also good. Are you going out of other clothing?, you never seem to have anything other than leather goods in your adverts. In the past we have had a good choice of shirts, and trousers. Regards, Roy Leonard.
A very nice handbag made to a very good standard. Delivery was very quick. Very impressed.
A 5 star review for the customer service. The product was really lovely but unfortunately not for me. Customer service team responded quickly. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.
A cute and unusual stocking filler for Christmas or birthdays.
Excellent lovely soft leather. Good organising shoulder bag
Ordered the the washbag for my husband for a cruise we are going on soon. Ordering, delivery and product excellent and got it in the sale at a bargain price.
Initially I had problems as I wanted to order without becoming a 'member'. The option to do that on the website wasnt there. Phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who checked everything out, confirm at that time there were some problems with the website but the item I wanted was shown as out of stock. However she found that it was in stock just low, so she patiently dealt with that, placed my order and took payment and I got confirmation etc. The order arrived on time exactly when promised and the garment in lovely. Just what I wanted and at a very good price too. Thank you once again for excellent service, very helpful staff and beautiful jacket.
Lovely crossbody bag, good quality leather, exactly as described and just what I wanted. Very efficient despatch and delivery.
The staff were very helpful when I could not place my order on line. The lady explained what the problem was and then took my order. The jacket I ordered fits me beautifuly. So pleased
Absolutely excellent customer service both on line and in store.
Item has not been delivered yet, as delivery company have no address details.
Hi Russel, Sorry for the mix up with delivery, we're not sure what happened as address and contact details get passed across automatically to the delivery company. The order appears to have been lost, but we'll review this with the courier separately, and get the replacement issued shortly. Thanks
Excellent service,quick delivery,excellent products.
I found the service excellent and they provided me with helpful sizing advice.The replies were very quick and I am looking forward to receiving my new leather hooded jacket.It is so positive to have this kind of service when ordering online.Thanks Lakeland Leathers
Hello, Delighted to hear that you love your new jacket, and it fits perfectly :-) Thanks
Very pleased with my purchase of a Lakeland Holdhall. The bag is not heavy and the leather is soft, there is plenty of room inside with additional zipped pockets. It was a quick delivery and the online email was also efficient, thank you.
Had two bags from Lakeland. Very very pleased with quality style price and service Thank you.
Lovely things lovely staff
You're making us blush!
Excellent. Quick delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Bought a lovely Mardale leather jacket, so soft and well made for a great price. Big shout out to Anna who helped me with a wee hiccup, so professional and efficient, fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.
Hi Kay, Thanks so much for the feedback, we've made sure Anna knows of your comments. We're glad you love the Mardale - a great choice! Thanks
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,926 reviews