Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Lakeland Leather ?

"I had always wanted a wax jacket,and ordered the EMMA longer length which arrived today-super fast delivery from Parcelforce-he is always cheery!The coat FAR surpassed my expectations!Its beautiful,so well made,and a fashion statement too.Have NEVER been disappointed in Lakeland Leather.Great quality and great prices.Well packed too.Many thanks."
"Recieved my new bag today and I love it very well made love the lining thankyou lakeland leather another satisfied customer"
"Many thanks for the fantastic service I received today from the staff at the southport and cheshire oaks stores. they went out of their way to source and save me a leather coat in my size."
Susan Bailey
Verified Reviewer
"Have had 3 beautiful leather coats from their sale in the past few weeks,and cant fault the excellent workmanship,quality and fit.Am a new customer,and their response to my query -to see if they had got my order-was replied to immediately by Paul,and I smiled all day due to his rapid response and sense of humour.THAT IS WHAT I CALL BRILLIANT CUSTOMER CARE!Will continue to give my custom to LAKELAND LEATHER."
"Visited the Swindon store today and the staff were fantastic, I was approached in a friendly but not pushy manner and chearfully encouraged to try on jackets until I'd found my perfect fit. The jacket I bought is beautiful and the quality is amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to shop there again after todays experience."
Sandra Streeter
Unverified Reviewer
"The customeservice i received at the Swindon branch was second to none very helpful when needed but not pushy as to mkeme feel uncomfortable my coat is of excellent quality and I will certainly return Inthe future."
"It was a pleasure to deal with lakeland leather. I spoke to Paul of customer services and he kindly resent the email with the tracking code to me as I had lost it. Through no fault of Lakeland my coat was delayed and stuck in a parcelforce depot just 20miles from my home for 4 days because of the weather but it was well worth the wait as the coat was a perfect fit and exactly as it looked on the website. I am looking forward to my next vist to the Lake district when I can browse round the Kendal store again."
"Good quality products, and fast shipping."
"I often shop at Lakeland Leather, Southport as indeed I have again in the past couple of days & I find that the goods are of excellent quality if a bit pricey at times but I do believe that you only get what you pay for. However, I have stopped short of rating this store "excellent 5*" for just one reason & that is the appearance of some of the staff. Their demeanor & attitude towards their customers is good but I have to say that every time I shop there recently the first thing that takes my eye is not the goods on display but the first impressions of the sales assistants appearance, I hesitate to say this but it would appear that they have no pride in the brand if they turn up to work so badly turned out. I have noticed this for a while now but didn't want to make an issue of something that may be rectified over time (we all have bad days), however, I'm afraid nothing has changed. In the past I also noticed the assistants' appearance when entering the store but that was because they looked so smart & could often be found wearing items from the Lakeland range & showing them off to their best & therefore encouraging sales. I'm now of an age where I would probably be labelled "old school" but I still stand by the old addage that first impressions count for an awful lot."
Philip Dudgeon
Verified Reviewer
"I cannot fault the product or the service received. I spoke to PAUL from Customer services and he located the "KENDAL" long coat for me. He advised he could get one sent to a shop nearer to me as the nearest store was 72 miles away round trip. I travelled to the NORTHALLERTON shop and was looked after by CHARLOTTE, it was a journey well worth it. I got the coat and fantastic service from Charlotte. I was pleased to be offered the option to sign up for Your Lakeland which I did and also the protective spray purchased at the same time. All in all perfect service and perfect purchase. Thanks to all mentioned I WILL BE BACK and at 194 cm tall in this coat i feel like the terminator from the movie of the same name. Philip Dudgeon."
Brenda Livsey
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought boots and ladies leather jacket at Lakeland Southport on 17/02/18. served by Barbara who spent considerable time and effort in locating my correct size. Eventually locating a jacket in the the storeroom ,even though it had been wrongly sized. Barbara was a star"
"I can always find what I am looking for in Lakeland Leather be it a gift for my husband or a friend or something for myself"
"An unexpected Valentine surprise. Having popped into Street Village and found nothing that had caught my in the shoe section we wandered passed Lakeland Leather and just popped in to see what there stock was like. As being rather a large lady I have found it very difficult to find a leather jacket so what a love;ly surprise to see my size on the racks. Tried a few on with the help of Rhiannon who talked through each coat. I ended up with a beautiful Abbeytown jacket. We also bought the leather cleaning product . Rhiannon also explained their aftercare and renovation of leather jackets which was most useful. So thanbk you very much Lakeland and thank you to my husband who bought it for me. What a lovely suprise."
"I ordered a Cartmel navy shoulder bag from Lakeland leather on Sunday and received it on Tuesday! I live in a remote area of the Scottish Highlands, so this is most impressive. The bag was carefully wrapped to protect it. I am delighted with the quality of my purchase. Thank you! I am sorry to say that I had never heard of the company, but I have now! I shall be telling family and friends and will look no further when I am next looking for a bag. Excellent service."
"I purchased a men's Lee black leather jacket size 44 at a sensational sale price reduction of just £104. The quality of the leather is excellent with great style. The fit is very good on and gives you a tailored fit look. For reference for others I'm 5' 9'' well built at almost 15st and the size 44 is aperfect fit."
Robert Matthew
Unverified Reviewer
"I recently ordered a leather jacket off the website, that turned out to be a little too small for me. I contacted the helpline and the man I spoke to checked to see if they had the right size in stock, and promised to put one aside for me. I returned the jacket and got a replacement within a few days. Excellent customer service!"
Jon (Leicester)
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the Alfie jacket in black & received it two days after ordering. Fantastic quality product and a perfect fit. I don't normally order products online from retailers I don't know but really glad I did on this occasion. Thanks to Lakeland Leather for an excellent experience all round & would highly recommend to other shoppers."
Mrs Linda Airey
Verified Reviewer
"Returned a leather jacket bought before Christmas as preferred another style- we did not have receipts-however Lakeland staff could not have been more helpful(Bridgette and Lisa in Keswick and Northallerton particularly)went more than the extra mile to help us exchange the jacket. Quality of the leather and efficiency of the staff is exceptional .thank you"
"Nice size lovely soft leather good design just right for taking shopping I'm happy as I t was brought in sale lovely bag......"
"Lovely products, great service, fast delivery. I’m really pleased with my bag and will definitely shop here again."
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,556 reviews