Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Lakeland Leather?

Unverified Reviewer

Southport store staff go above and beyond to help
Graeme Hills
Verified Buyer

I've bought from Lakeland leather many times and the clothing is always excellent quality. Unfortunately I recently bought some moccasins (November 2016) and they are very poor. It is now May and the soles are both worn and split. Do not buy these slippers.
Good Morning Graeme, we sincerely apologise that you are not satisfied with this product. We will contact you directly to discuss this further. Many thanks, Lakeland Leather.
Mr Lloyd Hartridge
Verified Buyer

Good order communication, prompt free delivery and above all a great quality leather Jacket that looked even better in the flesh than the good quality pics online.
Verified Buyer

The product appears to be as advertised,and arrived as promised.It is also good value at the sale price.Most importantly,my wife is happy with it,and it fits her.
Only slight "gripe" is that apparently we do not qualify for free postage,although I thought that the PO charges standard rate for IoM.
Good Morning, we're delighted that you're happy with your purchase. Regarding the postage we apologise however, the parcel was sent with a tracked courier and not Royal Mail, we will look into our delivery charges. Many thanks for your custom and the review, Lakeland Leather.
Ms Ann Digby
Verified Buyer

The jacket was great quality and a good fit.
David
Unverified Reviewer

I would also give 10 out of 10 to this Shop - if I COULD - Amazing value and great Quality
I bought a Medium Brown Seb leather Biker Jacket , as my old White Leather Jacket had a defunct zip ( and had seen better days ) so I bought this Seb Biker one at Carlisle on Holiday , and was very impressed with the shop , and the wide range to choose from , and the various sizes so you could try them on - and make sure it would fit properly when you took it home -
I am delighted with the High Quality and soft Leather on this Jacket - £ 229
( £ 100 was taken off in sale ) plus the staff member was very helpful
Good Morning David, we're delighted that you're pleased with the first class service and products we provide! Many thanks for your custom and the review, Lakeland Leather.
Mrs Carol Overton
Verified Buyer

Great service, fast delivery and the handbag which I sent as a present was beautiful. My daughter is delighted.
Mrs Louise Logan
Verified Buyer

The suede jacket I bought was of a great quality . The suede was very soft and finely finished . I would buy this jacket in other colours if they were available.
Good Morning Louise, we will pass this message onto the relevant people! we are pleased that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Verified Buyer

Great help in getting the correct size from the lady who converted the size of my old jacket to match lakelands sizing .Very pleased with the quality and comprehensive care advise .All is perfect and I really like my choice .
Good Morning, we're delighted that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Ms Julie Johnson
Verified Buyer

Love the quality of the jacket and it arrived next day.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and the jacket I ordered is absolutely gorgeous!
Mr Mark Donkin
Verified Buyer

I bought a Larkhall Rowallan holdall. It's a good quality bag, I'm very happy with it.
Mrs M A Milward
Verified Buyer

Beautiful, quality leather holdall as a present. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Thank you!
Good Morning Mrs Milward, we're delighted that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Verified Buyer

Great service - beautiful leather jacket arrived soon after ordering, exactly as described on website, perfect fit, looks and feels gorgeous, free postage, very, very happy.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality. Prompt service and delivery
Mrs Karen Webb
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product at an amazing price.
My son will love it!!!
Good Morning Karen, we're delighted that you're happy with the first class customer service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather, we hope you're son loves his present! Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Mr Terence Rolfe
Verified Buyer

Having once navigated the Lakeland website the process was straightforward; and communication and despatch were prompt
Good Morning Terence, we're delighted that you're pleased with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Jonathan Tudor
Verified Buyer

I lost my old bag, and found this on line, it was 100 times better than the original. fast postage and great leather toiletry bag that will last me a lifetime
Good Morning Jonathan, we're delighted that you're pleased with your new wash bag! Many thanks for your custom and the review, Lakeland Leather
Verified Buyer

Very quick dispatch&delivery lovely leather great price .
Verified Buyer

Lovely black leather biker jacket. Really good fit and quality at a great price.
Good Morning, we're delighted that you're pleased with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.81 based on 1,518 reviews