Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office, Ambleside,

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
The Belt I purchased was perfect. I am happy with it.
Ordered online and selected to pick up in store (Beverley) I was contacted within 5 minutes of ordering to tell me my item was ready to pick up. I went in the next day and my order was waiting behind the till.
Lovely colour, good quality & quick delivery. Very pleased with my new purse.
Lovely Kylee biker jacket - really pleased with the quality and fit and like the slightly longer length. Arrived quickly too.
Good quality leather, bag very roomy, looks smart, will be a much loved item and used often. Prefer crossbody bags for security reasons as well as freedom. More pastel colours please.
Delivered superfast and the jacket was even nicer than the pics , thankyou.
lovely jacket , delivered next day which is great customer service !!
Ordered this lovely leather wash bag as a present for my hubby - it’s such a nice, soft leather!
Too small for much make up. You'd be lucky to get more than a couple of lipsticks in it. Very disappointed so returned.
Ordered an aviator jacket for my husbands birthday - arrived in plenty of time, the jacket is beautiful and fits him really well - Delighted with Lakeland Leather
Great service .. order was made and delivered in a short space of time .. quicker than I expected!!
Love this bag, it's just the right size for me.
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Fantastic service from start to finish. Bag was just what we were looking for and great quality for the price. Definitely will be buying from them again.
Very pleased with my purchase from Lakeland Leather only dropped a star because of the time taken to deliver. I ordered another pair of trousers at the same time from a different independent company and they arrived days before yours. Apart from that all good easy to use website
Excellent service from placing the order to receiving the goods. Smooth transaction and prompt delivery.
Very nice, but not quite the strong smell of leather that I would like, I just love leather and the smell of it, a very useful thing to have though
Thrilled with my beautiful red leather cross body bag. It arrived 2 days after I ordered it and the quality is superb. Thank you Lakeland.
Bought as part of a birthday gift. Really impressed by the quality of the purse from the fabulous smell of leather to the stylish inside lining. It's a small purse but has more than ample room for bank/store cards, notes and a roomy zipped section for small change. Faultless service from seller and won't hesitate to use again.
Wet helpful telephone order. Arrived quickly and as I ordered two for sizing, I was able to return the other one locally. Free postage Beautiful jacket Kylee!
I am very impressed with my purchase. I've been looking for a biker jacket that is fashionable and classic and this ticked the boxes. The leather is as good as if not better than many much more expensive items on the high street. It arrived promptly and was also beautifully packaged (ideal if it is a gift). Highly recommended.
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.82 based on 4,149 reviews