Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Lakeland Leather?

G Gudgeon.
Verified Reviewer

Great product very well made holdall super soft leather excellent customer service will bye again many thanks.
Tf
Unverified Reviewer

just bought a flying jacket at half price the quality is excellent. I went for a size larger because of the fur and it fits so well. very impressed and i would like to say the staff in the southport store are great .
Mrs V Fraser
Verified Reviewer

Purchased a Navy cross body Rowallan handbag...........beautiful soft leather, exactly as described. Very competitive price and free postage and packing.
Carefully packaged and arrived to north of Scotland the day after I placed my order.
I will definitely shop with Lakeland Leather again, thank you!!
Unverified Reviewer

First time buyer and I am so impressed with the service and product quality.
The handbags are amazing.
I will definitely be purchasing again.
Thanks so much *****
Mrs Marilyn Martin
Verified Buyer

Lakeland leather is not just leather, it is the softest leather I have ever come across,
This was my first purchase but will not be my last
Mr Malcolm Matthewson
Verified Buyer

Very good leather jackets for the price,would buy again either from shop or on line.
Unverified Reviewer

Southport store staff go above and beyond to help
Graeme Hills
Verified Buyer

I've bought from Lakeland leather many times and the clothing is always excellent quality. Unfortunately I recently bought some moccasins (November 2016) and they are very poor. It is now May and the soles are both worn and split. Do not buy these slippers.
Good Morning Graeme, we sincerely apologise that you are not satisfied with this product. We will contact you directly to discuss this further. Many thanks, Lakeland Leather.
Mr Lloyd Hartridge
Verified Buyer

Good order communication, prompt free delivery and above all a great quality leather Jacket that looked even better in the flesh than the good quality pics online.
Verified Buyer

The product appears to be as advertised,and arrived as promised.It is also good value at the sale price.Most importantly,my wife is happy with it,and it fits her.
Only slight "gripe" is that apparently we do not qualify for free postage,although I thought that the PO charges standard rate for IoM.
Good Morning, we're delighted that you're happy with your purchase. Regarding the postage we apologise however, the parcel was sent with a tracked courier and not Royal Mail, we will look into our delivery charges. Many thanks for your custom and the review, Lakeland Leather.
Ms Ann Digby
Verified Buyer

The jacket was great quality and a good fit.
David
Unverified Reviewer

simply superb leather jackets and wide range to choose from , and enough sizes to try on
David
Unverified Reviewer

I would also give 10 out of 10 to this Shop - if I COULD - Amazing value and great Quality
I bought a Medium Brown Seb leather Biker Jacket , as my old White Leather Jacket had a defunct zip ( and had seen better days ) so I bought this Seb Biker one at Carlisle on Holiday , and was very impressed with the shop , and the wide range to choose from , and the various sizes so you could try them on - and make sure it would fit properly when you took it home -
I am delighted with the High Quality and soft Leather on this Jacket - £ 229
( £ 100 was taken off in sale ) plus the staff member was very helpful
Good Morning David, we're delighted that you're pleased with the first class service and products we provide! Many thanks for your custom and the review, Lakeland Leather.
Mrs Carol Overton
Verified Buyer

Great service, fast delivery and the handbag which I sent as a present was beautiful. My daughter is delighted.
Mrs Louise Logan
Verified Buyer

The suede jacket I bought was of a great quality . The suede was very soft and finely finished . I would buy this jacket in other colours if they were available.
Good Morning Louise, we will pass this message onto the relevant people! we are pleased that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Verified Buyer

Great help in getting the correct size from the lady who converted the size of my old jacket to match lakelands sizing .Very pleased with the quality and comprehensive care advise .All is perfect and I really like my choice .
Good Morning, we're delighted that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Ms Julie Johnson
Verified Buyer

Love the quality of the jacket and it arrived next day.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and the jacket I ordered is absolutely gorgeous!
Mr Mark Donkin
Verified Buyer

I bought a Larkhall Rowallan holdall. It's a good quality bag, I'm very happy with it.
Mrs M A Milward
Verified Buyer

Beautiful, quality leather holdall as a present. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Thank you!
Good Morning Mrs Milward, we're delighted that you're happy with the first class service and products we provide at Lakeland Leather. Many thanks for your custom and the review.
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.81 based on 1,525 reviews