Lakeland Leather Reviews

Lakeland Head Office

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy

"I own quite few products from lakeland now and some of them being nearly 6 month's old and i honestly will admit for price to quality cost its actually worth compared most brands there kind and helpful staff when needed if you have issue or even questions about leather grain or best care for it. If you have issue with products they try solve your issue as fast as possible but i don't if this consistent across multiple people it has been for me."
"I ordered a black biker jacket in the sale. I thought it was too good to be true but when it arrived I was thrilled! Amazing quality. Arrived really quicklySo excited to wear it! Would thoroughly recommend."
"Great price for an AMAZING jacket - fits like a glove and is exceptionally high quality. Quick delivery too! Thanks!"
"Just received my third leather jacket from Lakeland. Amazing prices for such excellent quality leather. Great colour and great fit as usual. Delighted with purchase."
"Lovely quality off bag staff very nice would recommend lakeland leather handbags to anybody thank you lakeland"
"Just received an 'Explorer Waxed Leather Large Holdall' - What a fabulous looking bag, lovely quality and a great size!! One very pleased customer! Many thanks"
Hi Mark,
We're delighted you love the holdall. The Explorer is a great range.
Lakeland Leather
"Having ordered from them they kept me up to date with delivery, when jacket needed returning it wats so nice to speak directly to them and not a robot.they sent replacement with no fuss and they were extremely helpful and very pleasant. Can’t recommend them enough I am super impressed"
"Just bought two handbags and two tops over the past two weeks plenty to choose from good quality"
"I now have 4 bags and a beautiful jacket from Lakeland. The quality of the leather is excellent and so soft. The prices are great and I will certainly be using Lakeland Leather in the future."
"I purchased a leather man bag last year from your shop in bowness, whithin a year the main zip broke, i am having it repaired at shoe and leather repair shop where i live and the proprietor informed me because the zipper is made of inferior brass and the runner wore out, he is replacing it with a better quality runner to solve the problem, if it doesn't solve the problem then its a new zip I'm afraid to say, bit disappointed considering how much it cost,"
Hello,
I'm very sorry about the issue with the bag. If you have a copy of your receipt, or proof of purchase and can send photos of the bag, we'll take a look into this for you.
Lakeland Leather
"I bought the Cartmel handbag in light grey about a year ago and it’s been the best handbag I have ever had. It carries everything I need without being too big. No shortage of pockets and all really handy. It looks good and is very nicely finished with quality zips and decoration, and I like the leather. I like the grey which matches my outfits better than white (and doesn’t show the dirt.) I have never had so many compliments about a handbag before either. I would like it in other colours too eg black maybe with a silver finish to zips etc."
Hi Claire,
Thanks for the review, and we're glad you (and your friends) love the bag. Although we've not got silver zips (yet) we've got the Cartmel range in several colours and styles https://www.lakelandleather.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?limit=20&q=cartmel - so take a look!
Paul
Lakeland Leather
"just received my yoshi dottie shoulder bag, quick delivery and it is lovely, thankyou"
"Wanted a new leather jacket for ages and found one at the Bridgend store. Fabulous jacket and loved it but when I got home, I realised I'd bought one size too big. Took it back to exchange and served by Pauline. She couldn’t have been more helpful. Thanks Pauline, I’m sure I’ll be back at some stage for another ( fingers crossed!!)"
"I had always wanted a wax jacket,and ordered the EMMA longer length which arrived today-super fast delivery from Parcelforce-he is always cheery!The coat FAR surpassed my expectations!Its beautiful,so well made,and a fashion statement too.Have NEVER been disappointed in Lakeland Leather.Great quality and great prices.Well packed too.Many thanks."
"Recieved my new bag today and I love it very well made love the lining thankyou lakeland leather another satisfied customer"
"Many thanks for the fantastic service I received today from the staff at the southport and cheshire oaks stores. they went out of their way to source and save me a leather coat in my size."
"Have had 3 beautiful leather coats from their sale in the past few weeks,and cant fault the excellent workmanship,quality and fit.Am a new customer,and their response to my query -to see if they had got my order-was replied to immediately by Paul,and I smiled all day due to his rapid response and sense of humour.THAT IS WHAT I CALL BRILLIANT CUSTOMER CARE!Will continue to give my custom to LAKELAND LEATHER."
"Visited the Swindon store today and the staff were fantastic, I was approached in a friendly but not pushy manner and chearfully encouraged to try on jackets until I'd found my perfect fit. The jacket I bought is beautiful and the quality is amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to shop there again after todays experience."
"The customeservice i received at the Swindon branch was second to none very helpful when needed but not pushy as to mkeme feel uncomfortable my coat is of excellent quality and I will certainly return Inthe future."
"It was a pleasure to deal with lakeland leather. I spoke to Paul of customer services and he kindly resent the email with the tracking code to me as I had lost it. Through no fault of Lakeland my coat was delayed and stuck in a parcelforce depot just 20miles from my home for 4 days because of the weather but it was well worth the wait as the coat was a perfect fit and exactly as it looked on the website. I am looking forward to my next vist to the Lake district when I can browse round the Kendal store again."
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,569 reviews