Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Lakeland Leather ?

"Just bought two handbags and two tops over the past two weeks plenty to choose from good quality"
Stephanie Mann
Verified Reviewer
"I now have 4 bags and a beautiful jacket from Lakeland. The quality of the leather is excellent and so soft. The prices are great and I will certainly be using Lakeland Leather in the future."
"I purchased a leather man bag last year from your shop in bowness, whithin a year the main zip broke, i am having it repaired at shoe and leather repair shop where i live and the proprietor informed me because the zipper is made of inferior brass and the runner wore out, he is replacing it with a better quality runner to solve the problem, if it doesn't solve the problem then its a new zip I'm afraid to say, bit disappointed considering how much it cost,"
Hello,
I'm very sorry about the issue with the bag. If you have a copy of your receipt, or proof of purchase and can send photos of the bag, we'll take a look into this for you.
Thanks
Lakeland Leather
Claire Wilson-Sharp
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought the Cartmel handbag in light grey about a year ago and it’s been the best handbag I have ever had. It carries everything I need without being too big. No shortage of pockets and all really handy. It looks good and is very nicely finished with quality zips and decoration, and I like the leather. I like the grey which matches my outfits better than white (and doesn’t show the dirt.) I have never had so many compliments about a handbag before either. I would like it in other colours too eg black maybe with a silver finish to zips etc."
Hi Claire,
Thanks for the review, and we're glad you (and your friends) love the bag. Although we've not got silver zips (yet) we've got the Cartmel range in several colours and styles https://www.lakelandleather.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?limit=20&q=cartmel - so take a look!
Thanks
Paul
Lakeland Leather
"just received my yoshi dottie shoulder bag, quick delivery and it is lovely, thankyou"
"Wanted a new leather jacket for ages and found one at the Bridgend store. Fabulous jacket and loved it but when I got home, I realised I'd bought one size too big. Took it back to exchange and served by Pauline. She couldn’t have been more helpful. Thanks Pauline, I’m sure I’ll be back at some stage for another ( fingers crossed!!)"
"I had always wanted a wax jacket,and ordered the EMMA longer length which arrived today-super fast delivery from Parcelforce-he is always cheery!The coat FAR surpassed my expectations!Its beautiful,so well made,and a fashion statement too.Have NEVER been disappointed in Lakeland Leather.Great quality and great prices.Well packed too.Many thanks."
"Recieved my new bag today and I love it very well made love the lining thankyou lakeland leather another satisfied customer"
"Many thanks for the fantastic service I received today from the staff at the southport and cheshire oaks stores. they went out of their way to source and save me a leather coat in my size."
Susan Bailey
Verified Reviewer
"Have had 3 beautiful leather coats from their sale in the past few weeks,and cant fault the excellent workmanship,quality and fit.Am a new customer,and their response to my query -to see if they had got my order-was replied to immediately by Paul,and I smiled all day due to his rapid response and sense of humour.THAT IS WHAT I CALL BRILLIANT CUSTOMER CARE!Will continue to give my custom to LAKELAND LEATHER."
"Visited the Swindon store today and the staff were fantastic, I was approached in a friendly but not pushy manner and chearfully encouraged to try on jackets until I'd found my perfect fit. The jacket I bought is beautiful and the quality is amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to shop there again after todays experience."
Sandra Streeter
Unverified Reviewer
"The customeservice i received at the Swindon branch was second to none very helpful when needed but not pushy as to mkeme feel uncomfortable my coat is of excellent quality and I will certainly return Inthe future."
"It was a pleasure to deal with lakeland leather. I spoke to Paul of customer services and he kindly resent the email with the tracking code to me as I had lost it. Through no fault of Lakeland my coat was delayed and stuck in a parcelforce depot just 20miles from my home for 4 days because of the weather but it was well worth the wait as the coat was a perfect fit and exactly as it looked on the website. I am looking forward to my next vist to the Lake district when I can browse round the Kendal store again."
"Good quality products, and fast shipping."
"I often shop at Lakeland Leather, Southport as indeed I have again in the past couple of days & I find that the goods are of excellent quality if a bit pricey at times but I do believe that you only get what you pay for. However, I have stopped short of rating this store "excellent 5*" for just one reason & that is the appearance of some of the staff. Their demeanor & attitude towards their customers is good but I have to say that every time I shop there recently the first thing that takes my eye is not the goods on display but the first impressions of the sales assistants appearance, I hesitate to say this but it would appear that they have no pride in the brand if they turn up to work so badly turned out. I have noticed this for a while now but didn't want to make an issue of something that may be rectified over time (we all have bad days), however, I'm afraid nothing has changed. In the past I also noticed the assistants' appearance when entering the store but that was because they looked so smart & could often be found wearing items from the Lakeland range & showing them off to their best & therefore encouraging sales. I'm now of an age where I would probably be labelled "old school" but I still stand by the old addage that first impressions count for an awful lot."
Philip Dudgeon
Verified Reviewer
"I cannot fault the product or the service received. I spoke to PAUL from Customer services and he located the "KENDAL" long coat for me. He advised he could get one sent to a shop nearer to me as the nearest store was 72 miles away round trip. I travelled to the NORTHALLERTON shop and was looked after by CHARLOTTE, it was a journey well worth it. I got the coat and fantastic service from Charlotte. I was pleased to be offered the option to sign up for Your Lakeland which I did and also the protective spray purchased at the same time. All in all perfect service and perfect purchase. Thanks to all mentioned I WILL BE BACK and at 194 cm tall in this coat i feel like the terminator from the movie of the same name. Philip Dudgeon."
Brenda Livsey
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought boots and ladies leather jacket at Lakeland Southport on 17/02/18. served by Barbara who spent considerable time and effort in locating my correct size. Eventually locating a jacket in the the storeroom ,even though it had been wrongly sized. Barbara was a star"
"I can always find what I am looking for in Lakeland Leather be it a gift for my husband or a friend or something for myself"
"An unexpected Valentine surprise. Having popped into Street Village and found nothing that had caught my in the shoe section we wandered passed Lakeland Leather and just popped in to see what there stock was like. As being rather a large lady I have found it very difficult to find a leather jacket so what a love;ly surprise to see my size on the racks. Tried a few on with the help of Rhiannon who talked through each coat. I ended up with a beautiful Abbeytown jacket. We also bought the leather cleaning product . Rhiannon also explained their aftercare and renovation of leather jackets which was most useful. So thanbk you very much Lakeland and thank you to my husband who bought it for me. What a lovely suprise."
"I ordered a Cartmel navy shoulder bag from Lakeland leather on Sunday and received it on Tuesday! I live in a remote area of the Scottish Highlands, so this is most impressive. The bag was carefully wrapped to protect it. I am delighted with the quality of my purchase. Thank you! I am sorry to say that I had never heard of the company, but I have now! I shall be telling family and friends and will look no further when I am next looking for a bag. Excellent service."
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,562 reviews