Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
The staff were very friendly, nothing was to much trouble. They had a sale on which resulted in me spending too much but love what I bought - well worth it. They wrapped the goods with such care, 3 members of staff and all three were happy to help. Highly recommend and I will be returning.
Hi June,

Thank you so much for your review, it would be good to know which store this was. I'm glad you had such a positive shopping experience.

Have a lovely Christmas, Lucy.
I'm 65 and bought my first Lakeland Leather Jacket when I was 18 and still wear it - to The Ritz yestarday in fact and it still attracts compliments! I have since bought another leather kacket and this week a leather Keswick case, for my 65th birthday, to carry my laptop and documents to work. The case arrived surprisingly quickly within a couple of days and the quality is superb as expected - displaying great British craftsmanship.
Hi Ian,

How amazing! Love that. Thank you for your lovely review and your loyalty! It is very much appreciated.

Best wishes, Lucy.
My orders have been despatched quickly and accurately. I am very pleased with the quality of materials used, style and fit. The prices I have paid represent very good value for money. I also enjoy shopping at your Beverley East Riding Store where everything is immaculately displayed.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review, your words are very kind. I'm glad you have such positive shopping experiences both online and in store.

Best wishes, Lucy.
You can always rely upon Lakeland Leather to provide a wide range of special gifts for a very special person in your life, guaranteed to amaze and delight the recipient with the immediately apparent high quality of your chosen present. The presence of a Lakeland Leather shop on any high street is certain to elevate the standard of merchandise available to customers, many of whom are long established patrons of this high quality retailer. Ordering on line is just as impressive as a visit to a store, however here in Southport we have a unique store with enthusiastic staff, particularly the store manager Marie, there to guide and assist you with recommendations and try before you buy opportunities. The Kentmere leather Hobo bag in golden tan chosen from a wide range of equally suitable handbags proved to be an impressive choice and was delivered to the store from the warehouse in express time. Beautifully crafted in soft fine grain leather with stylish detail, this is a bag designed to give many years of pleasure and enjoyment. Grateful thanks to all at Lakeland Leather.
Hi Raymond,

What a delightful 5* review. Thank you so much, and thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words. You have summed us up perfectly, and in the way we aim to portray ourselves. Great to hear you are such a fan of our Southport store. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Best wishes,
Lucy.
Hi folks, I recently visited every single clothes shop at Cheshire Oak retail park and not a single store had anything near, in terms of price and quality, to what Lakeland Leather were offering. I was truly astounded by the design and price reductions of their products. Also, I had some after-sales questions and these were settled promptly and professionally via telephone. I really would not consider shopping anywhere else for leather related articles! Best, Paul David Seaman
Hi Paul,

What an amazing review! Thank you very much. I'm glad you had such a positive shopping experience at our Cheshire Oaks store followed by some great customer service by our head office team.

Best wishes, Lucy.
I am always happy to speak to Liam and Paul, they are both so very helpful with great customer service skills. My order is taken care of in a timely manner and never disappoints.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely review. I will pass on your good words to Liam and Paul.

Best wishes, Lucy.
I am really pleased with my French navy leather jacket, it fits very well (which is always a concern with sizing). The quality is excellent and I would be happy to order again from Lakeland!
Hi Maddie,

So glad to hear you are pleased with your jacket - what a lovely choice. Thank you for shopping with us.

Best wishes, Lucy.
Received my leather coat this morning, it is beautiful! Leather is fabulous and feels very luxurious...was worried about sizing but it fits perfectly! I have a great Xmas present, many thanks!
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, I'm delighted to hear you are so pleased with your leather coat and Lakeland Leather experience! What a great Christmas present!

Kind regards, Lucy.
I ordered the jacket one day and was delivered the next ..brilliant ! flyer 2 uk sheepskin jacket in dark brown . Its true to size My partner is a 44 chest ,i ordered a 44ins and it fits perfect .The quality is stunning and looks a million dollars .would highly recommend .don.t think it will be stay in the box until.xmas !!!
Hi Dawn,

What a great review, thank you very much. Hope your partner enjoys wearing the Flyer sheepskin jacket - it will sure keep him warm!

Best wishes, Lucy.
Firstly I was very happy with the style and fit, then I had an issue with the lining (not Lakeland's fault at all) and they were unbelievably helpful.
Hi Sam,

Thank you for leaving a 5* review. I'm glad we were able to help.

Best wishes, Lucy.
My husband bought the Charlie jacket in March, it was lovely and fitted and received lots of compliments however by May it had a rip in the seam. We took it back and swopped it for a new one, no issues, in fact lovely customer service. This replacement jacket, 5 months later has, however, lost its shape completely in the stomach area. We phoned the Cheshire Oaks store who advised us to come in with the jacket to review it so headed in today only to be spoken to rudely by the assistant who served us. She eventually took photos and took the jacket to send to head office, after a few offhand comments and basically stated that leather stretches. After 5 months of occasional wear, the stomach area should not stretch especially when the customer doesn't have a stomach to stretch it! Photos have been taken of my husband in a replica jacket in store which again looks fitted, and photos have been taken of the unshapely jackets. Sadly all through this process, the assistant made unhelpful and flippant comments. A £300 jacket should remain in mint condition from occasional wear and I'm disappointed by this service and an official complaint will also be made.
Lovely efficient service. My order arrived and was slightly damaged however this was rectified efficiently. Lovely staff who were happy to help.
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a 5* review, I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue and you are please with our customer service.

Best wishes, Lucy.
Fantastic service from this company...products packaged well to guard against damage in transit. Excellent quality and look like they do on the website.2nd time I've bought from them and would definitely recommend.
Hi Dee,

Thank you for your 5* review, it is really appreciated. Delighted to hear that you are pleased with your Lakeland Leather experience and purchases.

Best, Lucy.
I've bought a few leather jackets from Lakeland over the years as I'm very impressed with their quality. Easily as good quality as any of the designer brands that make leather garments.
Hi Mark,

What a positive review, thank you so much. We love that you love our leather garments!

Best wishes, Lucy.
Good quality goods will buy again
Thank you for leaving such a positive review!

Best wishes, Lucy.
Needed a replacement shoulder strap for a weekend grab bag. Spoke to a lovely lady who found one and posted it to me ... free of charge ! What a breath of fresh air! Terrific customer care..... thank you.πŸ˜€πŸ‘
Hi Jeremy,

That's great news, glad to hear we could help. Thank you for your fab review.

Best wishes, Lucy.
Hi Jeremy, thank you for your review, I'm pleased to hear you are delighted with our customer service. I have passed on your good words.

Best wishes, Lucy.
Bought Tanya leather coat from the Gretna store yesterday .The young sales assistant was especially helpful as was the other lady (sorry didn’t get their names ) but credit where it’s due in this day and age a pleasant experience , pleased with my coat also (Tanya in pecan brown ! )
Hi there,

What a great review for our Gretna team, I have passed on your good words and kind feedback, thank you. Hope you enjoy wearing your Tanya leather coat!

Best wishes, Lucy.
I've just bought their lovely crossbody shoulder bag even though I wasn't looking for one. The design is just beautiful and I couldn't leave it in the shop.
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a lovely 5* review, enjoy your new handbag!

Best wishes, Lucy.
Southport's Lakeland Leather is located on it's iconic Lord Street and in addition can boast a fantastic "crew" whose customer service is absolutely second to none. I purchased a sheepskin, and in every detail the buying experience was truly exceptional. A big THANK YOU to Karen and Marie. I ended up buying sheepskin, jumper, leather belt and received a complementary leather luggage label. FABULOUS SERVICE !!!!
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review for our Southport team, I will pass on your kind words. I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable shopping experience - enjoy wearing your new purchases!

Best wishes, Lucy.
Hi Lakeland leather You can take this review and stick it wherever you like. Lucy and Jenny in Ambleside, Cumbria are the patron Saints of distressed women. They spent 4 hours yesterday removing emulsion paint from the arm of my new leather jacket that I brought thst morning. They did it with a smile, compassion, good humour and expressing an outward beauty that was married to an inner beauty of spirit which put a smile on my face as well. Well done Lakeland leather. Marci Sandels A Lakeland leather customer
Hi Marci,

What a great review for our Ambleside team - thank you very much, I'm glad we could help resolve your paint problem! I have passed on your good words to the team & company.

Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,641 reviews