Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
After having a problem with the courier delivering my order Anna sorted this out for me really quickly so I got my item.
Very pleased with leather jacket and bag very well made jacket perfect fit
Good quality leather.
I ordered a pair of leather gloves for my husband but they were too small. Despite the covid disruptions we had great customer service. As soon as they received the gloves, they sent us the next size up alongside an email letting us know they were on their way. We're very pleased with these great quality, nicely fitting smart leather gloves. I'd use Lakeland leather again as a result of their excellent service and products.
There was a glitch with my bank . Lakeland leather was very helpful . And sorted it out immediately I contacted them
Excellent service , but this seems the norm for this company . Have bought several items in store pre pandemic . And they have always been extremely helpful . I cannot comment of refunds as have always been really happy with the items I have purchased and never needed s refund
I recently had excellent help and advice over size and return issues during this lockdown from Kate, who helpfully responded to my queries very promptly.
It gave me the confidence to order a leather jacket which was delivered well packaged in double quick time and is a superb fit. Thanks Kate.
Gus.
I bought some glorious red slippers and when they arrived they were too small. I bought a 3/4 for a size 37 foot. The customer service people were lovely about exchanging the slippers for the next size up. I was a bit worried as it's a 5/6 and I thought it might be massive, but, it's just perfect and soooo fluffy! Great colour, nice fit and did I mention fluffy?!!
Slider slippers are so warm and comfortable. Having a wide foot and high instep I took Anna 's advice and opted for the next size up. Thank you, Anna.

Prompt delivery too
Plane or Boat ?
Having purchased a variety of jackets, coats, rucksacks etc. for myself and my wife, I decided I couldn't afford a plane or a boat, but hey the winter offer of a Black Sheepskin Aviator jacket was too good to miss. My old one was tired and Kate in direct sales has been so helpful it was a no brainer. Quality, customer service, packaging is so good I can't resist (ever !). Brilliant products and impeccable service. I will not purchase anywhere else for this type of product.
Ordering leather products online can be a bit hit and miss but I am extremely happy with the quality of the jacket I purchased from Lakeland. Even the packaging was beautifully presented. The jacket came nicely folded inside its own box and not just stuffed inside a plastic bag like you get with a lot of online retailers. I could tell straight away this was going to be a well made jacket and I wasn't disappointed.
It was unfortunately, a size too large but the return and exchange could not have been easier and was backed up by regular correspondence from the very professional and friendly people at Lakeland Leather.
My exchanged jacket arrived back within a week and fits perfectly.
Very happy with the jacket and service I received from Lakeland Leather.
I cannot fault them or recommend them highly enough.
Bought Womens Aviator jacket in dark brown, what can I SAY.. WOW... LOVE IT. I ordered this jacket late Monday evening and it still arrived on Wednesday. It arrived well packaged in a box, & the quality of this jacket is beautiful. I would like to say a personal thank you to Anna who was very helpful from start to finish with help from sizing to other questions I had before purchase. I am a usually a size 12 but bought size 14 as it is a fitted jacket & it fits perfect. This company is second to none in everything, customer service, & quality of goods amazing. If you are thinking of buying from this company go ahead you will not be disappointed, I have already recommended to several family members & friends, & will purchase from this company again without a doubt. Many thanks Lakeland leather & Anna.. Lesley Perry
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Service and delivery time excellent
Bought a leather belt and crossbody bag and the quality is fantastic. Real leather has a distinctive smell, and will get better with age.
Web site easy to navigate and order arrived within 2 days.
Delighted with lakeland leather.
Happy customer.
Will buy again from this company.
🙂
would certainly recommend buying from lakeland leather.as there was not one problem from start to finish.fast delivery, very well packaged and quality of jacket first class.many thanks very much appreciated.10 out of 10 cheers.
got the toni leather jacket for christmas! it was beautiful aniline leather that was soft and supple and broke in very fast. there were no blemishes and you would not expect this quality for 229 pounds. aniline leather is one of the most luxurious leathers, to be able to do this at the price point is amazing.
I have just bought the 'ryedale' coat in Tan and it's lovely. Very warm and stylish too. I love the colour. Worth noting that the hood is detachable but the faux fur trim isn't (the description says it is, but it definitely isn't). Sizing is a little generous I think but it has a draw cord to adjust the waist. I ordered online and delivery took a little longer than expected, thanks to Lockdown I suppose. We'll packaged in a cardboard box.
I've had great service from the Southport Lakeland Leather shop in helping me get my much wanted toscana mittens. Manager Marie could not have been more helpful. I'm delighted with my purchase - such excellent value. I can't wait to peruse the shop as soon as possible after covid-restrictions are lifted.
Lakeland Sheepskin glider slippers - only last 6 weeks before the fur starts coming away at the heel. They are cold slippers as the wool/fur is removed from the actual sheep skin and just stuck to a rubber sole, hence why the fur comes away so easily. Their description is very misleading as these slippers are not warm, I have never had such cold feet before wearing slippers even with wearing 2 pairs of socks. Customer Services have stated this is normal wear and tear, very expensive at £44.99 to only last 6 weeks and endure cold feet!
The slippers were purchased in October 2019 and brought to our attention in January 2021 and from the photographs supplied showed reasonable amount of wear for the length of time from purchase.
Excellent service with immediate delivery and first class products at a very reasonable price compared to other 'like' but inferior offers.

I have recently bought a very nice zip purse and two pairs of gloves. The gloves fit properly and are longer at the wrist than any others checked. The leather is soft, pliable, warm and stylish. These are the best I have ever found. The purse is well-designed, neat and practical and competes very well on price. Lakeland is highly recommended on every count.
So helpful when I called for advice on sizing as when first one ordered didn't fit I had to return and reorder. Very quick turnaround. Delivery extremely quick. Will definitely use again.
I bought a beautiful leather weekend bag fabulous value for money great craftsmanship
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.79 based on 1,797 reviews