Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office, Ambleside,

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
Easy to use mail order service. Kept well informed 're delivery date and time. Very happy with quality of leather jacket ordered.
Beautiful quality. Arrived swiftly.
Quality product at a reasonable price. Quick and efficient service.
The satchel design bag I bought was an appealingly neat, well-thought out design, good soft leather and value for money. Delivery was quick and punctual.
Excellent quality and finish.Fast delivery.
Excellent jacket Great price What’s not to like Many thanks
20/11/2021 I bought a sheepskin coat and shoes from you, I picked up the sheepskin coat a week ago. In turn, the shoes that I bought from you are no longer available for sale. The question is how long do you have to wait for the purchased goods? Order # 3000125759
Hi all the leather luggage we have brought have been strong top quality beautiful made
Quality items at good prices and the staff are always polite and helpful
Love this shop. The staff are very helpful and pleasant and the quality of goods is excellent. I have also ordered online. Delivery is very quick and everything is beautifully packed
Great jacket, fast and efficient delivery, well packaged.
Absolutely delighted with my jacket. Leather so soft lovely fit. Thank you so much
Quality leather product, very prompt service. Would certainly buy from Lakeland again.
Both our jackets arrived, beautifully packed and in a very short time. Excellent company to deal with.
I am very pleased with my handbag. Its super and great value for the money. I love a nice bag.
The sheepskin jacket that I bought from Lakeland Leather is the most expensive garment that I have ever purchased. Considering how much it cost, I expected to receive a good quality coat and a commensurate level of customer service. In the event, I have received neither of these things. The jacket developed a fault after only three weeks of light wear and has had to be returned for repair. Lakeland Leather have told me that this could take weeks during which I will be without a warm coat in weather that has turned very cold. Customer 'care' has been entirely unapologetic and has skilfully managed to sail as close as possible to the borderline of being unhelpful without actually crossing that border. To describe the attitude that I have encountered as being grudging would be to flatter it. In short, it has been a thoroughly unsatisfactory experience all round and a huge disappointment. To anyone who is reading this review with a view to buying a sheepskin jacket, my honest and considered advice would be not to buy it from Lakeland Leather. I certainly wish that I hadn't.
Good quality products. The service is reliable and prompt. Cannot fault them.
What a joy to purchase high quality products at reasonable prices from a lovely British owned company. It will not be the last time to do so and I will highly recommend them to family and friends.
Love the leather jacket, very fast delivery. Bought for a Christmas present so hope my son loves it too.
Disappointed that the wrong colour was sent, ordered black but got navy. As I needed a new one (the old one had fallen apart) and not having time to get it returned I have accepted it. The new bag says navy on it quite clearly
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 2,817 reviews