Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
Best handbag I have ever owned, and I am 70 ! Affordable and well made and real leather. At last , a useful and attractive bag .
I've been looking for a dark brown bag for a while bought the Bowland from Ideal World website. The bag is perfect and really good value for money. It's a bag that is suitable for all occasions, shopping, lunch, coffee mornings and days out with the girls. There's plenty of room for all my basics and the adjustable strap means I can have it as a crossbody or shoulder bag. This is my first Lakeland bag but will definitely be buying more in the future.
Delighted with my Valletri II leather jacket. Amazing quality & cannot thank customer care enough. Ordered yesterday arrived today. Really helpful & great communication.
Would highly recommend.
Special day yesterday Thursday went to Southport went in Lakeland leather and first impressions so relaxing and helpfull staff . could not ask for more. Marie certainly has that tip top customer service.

Pete & Ann Liverpool.
Very happy with my Aviator Faux Sheepskin Jacket in Dark Brown ,look better then I expected. Great service,ordered yesterday and received next day.
I purchased a leather bag but unfortunately it is faulty I paid cash and didn’t keep the receipt. The bag has a Lakeland stamp in it and is still available to purchase so not that old but customer service will not help without a receipt despite it obviously being one of their products
Just bought a lovely soft navy blue leather cross body bag from Southport store. Price fantastic in the Lake Land sale and lots of pockets within the bag. Thank you.
We have been looking for a shoulder bag for quite a while and could find nothing to suit, then I went onto your website and found the the ideal one, the Keswick messenger bag. I ordered it on 30th of July, and to our amazement (especially as it was free delivery) it arrived on 31st, and it is perfect. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service, we will certainly use you again and recommend you to our friends. Thank you.
Excellent quality!! Well done , im really happy with my new backpack . love the colour and the leather it's amazing 👏
Thank you !
Was in there today and although the jacket was lovely, I didn’t find them to be true to size. Lovely staff though! Was in the Swindon store!
I bought a lovely leather jacket from your store in Beverley and the young lady who served me was a delight. Unfortunately upon returning home I noticed a fault on the zip I rang the store straight back and the same lady told me she would get another one. I got a phone call a month later to say it was ready to collect and that’s where it went downhill, the lady who served us needs a lesson on customer services she was rude stamped about and had face on her that would sour milk and made me feel it was my fault that the jacket was faulty. Never will shop there again.
Hi Barbara,
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear you had a fault with the jacket, but glad we managed to solve that. Regarding your experience in the store I'd appreciate it if you could email us on directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk with your receipt (slip) number, so we can look into this in a bit more detail. It's not the way any of our customers should be treated, and any lessons we can learn must be heeded.
Kind Regards
Paul
Excellent customer care from Emma at Lord Street, Southport branch, going way beyond her remit, to help two pensioners who turned up at closing time at the shop, having travelled from the Liverpool area, only for Emma to open the shop, after working hours, for us to purchase what we had come for. That is dedication for you.
Thank you Emma. As my husband and I artivef at Lakeland, Southport, today, sfterthe shop wasshutters down and locked, but Emma, Mwhere we had travelled from, opened thand was First claSouthport branch.
Hello Pat & Keith,
Thanks for leaving the review, we've passed on your gratitude to Emma!
Thanks
I have just taken delivery of a Keswick Leather Hold-all and an absolutely delighted. Very quick delivery within 2 days, really good quality at a great price. Highly recommended.
Terrible Material Quality...

Bought a Jacket from them and expected it would be fantastic. Sadly the material it was made from was incredibly thin and within 4 weeks it was falling apart.

They refused to replace, Repair or refund and insisted that I had done something with it I ought not to have.

One major tear happened when sat in my car seat driving and could not have been from anything other than the material rubbing behind my back...

Gutted.
Hi Gavin,
If you've got a receipt number for this I'd appreciate it if you can send it to directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk. We'll then take a look into it further.
Thanks
Received my Toni Leather Biker Jacket and want to share how pleased and happy I am with the quality, the softness of the leather, the colour (I got dark berry which is bliss!) and the fit and feel... all is perfect, I am *really* pleased with my purchase. It smells gorgeous too and the ‘made in Ambleside’ label fills me with joy.

The communication around my order was brilliant and the delivery far speedier than I’d expected (especially given current Covid delays to a lot of processes). I am a very happy customer and will be singing the praises of Lakeland once I can get back out into the world and show off the jacket to my friends!
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 9th July 2020
I have been a loyal fan and customer for a couple of years and I am delighted we are able to visit the shops in person again. I love the handbags and biker jackets. A good friend tries to walk away with my favourite bag.
I have just purchased 2 beautiful leather jackets and a nubuck jacket .

The quality of each of these garments is fantastic and much better than the photographs and unbelievable given the reasonable prices.

I received all garments within 24 hours of ordering them and I am absolutely thrilled with my purchases

Ordered Tuesday lunchtime, arrived next day. Excellently packages and absolutely fabulous service! Highly recommend!
Bought the Charlie biker jacket in navy, love this jacket great quality and style and the fit was perfect and the price, fantastic. Thank you to all the staff at Lakeland Leather.
Wow love me navy leather biker jacket very well made with plenty of pockets inside jacket size was spot on fitted really lovely and speedy delivery brilliant price too all Lakeland staff thank you for a great leather jacket will buy again .
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.79 based on 1,705 reviews