Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
Lovely high quality products, with accurate sizing and super soft leather. Beautifully packaged and delivered immediately following the order. I was so impressed I immediately bought another jacket! Thank you to whole team at Lakeland.
This is my eighth purchase. The service and delivery were first class. Another lovely jacket, soft leather perfect fit can’t wait to wear it. Wish there was a shop in Scotland.
Hawkshead Pocket Leather Cross Body Bag in Navy. Ordered on Day 1 and delivered on Day 3. Such excellent service and I just love this bag. Nice shade of navy and for a cross over bag of this size, very roomy and very good quality. I love it when you can smell the leather. Can thoroughly recommend product and company.
I have been looking for a nacy crossbody bag for a long time to no avail. Discovered on on your site. It has just arrived and I am delighted with it. Lovely quality and size. I shall be coming back in the future for sure.
I saw the Jacket on the website and it was exactly what I was looking for. The quality looked good and following an uncertain self chest measurement I ordered the largest one available at 50" I was worried that if the jacket was a little "close" to the stated size and would not fit too well. I asked if I might try it for size . The answer was an immediate "yes" and the order was confirmed. Delivery took three days and I was delighted to open the box to find a jacket made from beautifully soft leather and to a great quality. The jacket fits perfectly and I could not be happier. If you are looking for the best jacket you will ever own look no further than Lakeland Leather. Thanks guys for a superb service. John K
Having shopped at Lakeland Leather in Street, Somerset many times in the past and have all ways got great help from the staff, what ever I have brought has been good quality . From a happy shopper
Bought a handbag from here, and have to tell you that it’s every bit as good if not better than other leather handbags with a dog on them . Really impressed with the quality.
Excellent products supported by prompt and efficient service. Will certainly use this company again.
What a brilliant online shopping experience! Customer service communication was excellent. Initial order was dispatched within a few hours and exchange for a different size arrived the next day with a full refund of return postage. Great quality item, packaged and delivered with care.
Top quality garments, excellent customer service and rapid response to queries. Had to exchange twice to get the right size but that was no problem as staff were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
Lakeland must be in the top online for Customer service. I ordered a Backpack with a discount code and had a problem with the code so I emailed Lakeland and within 24hours of my initial email the problem was resolved with the upmost care and consideration and the Backpack ordered. The same care and consideration is also found in the Chester store. Amazing Customer Service
I have just received this bag in red. I am over the moon with it. Very good value for money. Leather lovely and soft. A beautiful bag!
My order was delivered very quickly and well packaged. The Butterwick handbag is as described. Smelt lovely!! Very pleased with the goods and the service. Will use Lakeland again for sure.
I wanted to purchase a Backpack using a discount code, but unfortunately it was coming up as invalid. I emailed Lakeland advising of the problem and in no time at all the problem was resolved. The help, courtesy and efficiency received was second to none and my Backpack is winging it's way to me as I type all within 36 hours of the problem being resolved. The company should be proud of their employees Kind regards Ellie
Great service and timely delivery - outstanding quality of items received. Have now purchased several jackets both for myself and my wife, all are a good fit too!
I came across the website by chance, really loved one bag so after a week of convincing myself I really needed it I ordered it, I am very pleased with my bag, good quality soft leather. There was a delay in delivery, the fault of the delivery firm, and Anna sorted it straight away. I will definitely use Lakeland again.
Two beautiful key rings and a soft as butter purse. Excellent quality, well priced and arrived really quickly. Thank you so much!
I was looking to purchase A new Jacket to add to my collection just for a change my existing Lakeland leather has had its 35th birthday and I thought a new item would be nice as my Birthday is approaching the thing is the old one is still great no problems they do last forever good for the customer not great for the turnover but well done ,my proposed change arrived in less than twenty four hours you can’t beat that so well done Lakeland you still have the magic touch after all those years Alan
Just got my delivery, a day earlier than expected too, of gorgeous Imogen collarless leather jacket in pink. Was reduced to £189 from £279 and is fabulous. Beautiful quality leather, beautifully made and styled. Can't wait to wear it.
Lakeland Leather is rated 4.79 based on 1,818 reviews