Lakeland Leather Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy

"Needed a replacement shoulder strap for a weekend grab bag. Spoke to a lovely lady who found one and posted it to me ... free of charge ! What a breath of fresh air! Terrific customer care..... thank you.πŸ˜€πŸ‘"
Hi Jeremy,

That's great news, glad to hear we could help. Thank you for your fab review.

Best wishes, Lucy.
"Bought Tanya leather coat from the Gretna store yesterday .The young sales assistant was especially helpful as was the other lady (sorry didn’t get their names ) but credit where it’s due in this day and age a pleasant experience , pleased with my coat also (Tanya in pecan brown ! )"
Hi there,

What a great review for our Gretna team, I have passed on your good words and kind feedback, thank you. Hope you enjoy wearing your Tanya leather coat!

Best wishes, Lucy.
"I've just bought their lovely crossbody shoulder bag even though I wasn't looking for one. The design is just beautiful and I couldn't leave it in the shop."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a lovely 5* review, enjoy your new handbag!

Best wishes, Lucy.
"Southport's Lakeland Leather is located on it's iconic Lord Street and in addition can boast a fantastic "crew" whose customer service is absolutely second to none. I purchased a sheepskin, and in every detail the buying experience was truly exceptional. A big THANK YOU to Karen and Marie. I ended up buying sheepskin, jumper, leather belt and received a complementary leather luggage label. FABULOUS SERVICE !!!!"
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review for our Southport team, I will pass on your kind words. I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable shopping experience - enjoy wearing your new purchases!

Best wishes, Lucy.
"Hi Lakeland leather You can take this review and stick it wherever you like. Lucy and Jenny in Ambleside, Cumbria are the patron Saints of distressed women. They spent 4 hours yesterday removing emulsion paint from the arm of my new leather jacket that I brought thst morning. They did it with a smile, compassion, good humour and expressing an outward beauty that was married to an inner beauty of spirit which put a smile on my face as well. Well done Lakeland leather. Marci Sandels A Lakeland leather customer"
Hi Marci,

What a great review for our Ambleside team - thank you very much, I'm glad we could help resolve your paint problem! I have passed on your good words to the team & company.

Best wishes, Lucy.
"Georgia at the Gretna Gateway shop was an attentive, helpful and informative salesperson. She answered all my questions and couldn't do enough for me and my family on the Lakeland VIP night. Thanks for such friendly, helpful service."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review following the VIP store event, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed it and I have passed on your kind words and thanks to the Gretna team.

Best wishes, Lucy.
"The Lakeland Leather shop in Gretna Green is a lovely place to visit, been there on many occasions now and the products and staff never fail to please. This evening we attended the VIP evening with enjoyable nibbles and prosecco (Sept 2019). The staff as always, were helpful, cheerful, professional and a pleasure to meet up with again. Looking forward to our next visit. Thanks Diane, Karen and Sammy, a big THANK YOU everyone"
Hi Stella,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the VIP store event, and I have passed on your good words and thanks to the Gretna team.

Best wishes, Lucy.
"I have purchased the ladies Tarn Howes jacket and it's beautiful, I'm so pleased with it, lovely quality and a perfect fit. I contacted Lakeland with a few questions before my purchase and they were very helpful great company."
Hi Victoria,

I'm so glad you are pleased with your leather jacket - hope you enjoy wearing it. Thank you for your lovely review and I'm delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service.

Lucy.
"Purchased a Newton Navy men's jacket at the Gretna outlet, the Nappa leather was so soft, the only downside was my size 46, the sleeve length was 5 inches too long but had them altered in Aberdeen, great price too extremely happy"
Hi Alex,

Good choice! Hope you enjoy wearing it. Thank you for your review.

Kind Regards, Lucy.
"I dont know what to say"
A 5* review is good with us! Thank you.

Best, Lucy.
"never ever can any one beat Lakeland leather. for 5 star service"
Hi Janice,

Thanks so much for your 5* review, it is very appreciated. Thank you for shopping with us.

Many Thanks, Lucy.
"Order placed on website on Monday. I didn't receive an email confirmation so I phoned to check on Tuesday morning. Friendly person confirmed order had gone through and resent the confirmation email. My order arrived Wednesday morning. The bag I ordered is a Yoshi product. Great quality and carefully packaged. I am very pleased with it. A pleasure to deal with this company. Great customer service and great quality products."
Hi Viki, thank you so much for such a positive review (and tweet!). The team are so happy to hear you had such a smooth shopping experience. The Yoshi products are fantastic, enjoy styling yours.

Best Wishes, Lucy.
"Unbeatable for quality, price, and service. I have, and have owned, more leather jackets than I am comfortable admitting and the quality of the Nappa leather of my Newton jacket is by far the best (and also one of the cheapest). Customer service was extremely helpful in ensuring the correct size, and shipping to Australia was very cost effective and extremely quick - I couldnt be happier with the purchase and will definitely be back."
Hi Damian,

Thank you so much for such a positive review. What a great choice - hope you enjoy wearing the Newton for many years to come. I'm glad you've had such a positive first shopping experience with us.

Lucy.
"Great customer service when bag had a slight mark"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service - we do try!

Kind Regards,
Lucy
"Finding exactly what I wanted in 2minutes .Fast and efficient. Maureen Mallon"
Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your review - glad you found what you were looking for so easily.

Kind regards,
Lucy.
"Excellent service ! Ordered on line on Saturday and arrived Tuesday morning. A beautiful black buttery soft leather jacket which fits perfectly and £60 off . What’s not to love!"
Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad you had such a positive Lakeland Leather experience.

Lucy.
"Today I bought the hunter sling bag..wow!! The best bag I have ever had..the quality is 100% Have been looking for ages for the perfect bag and this is it!!! Thankyou so much 😁😁😁"
Hi Rachael, I'm so happy to hear you love the Hunter sling bag! Enjoy accessorising with it on many adventures :)
Thank you, Lucy.
"I received my Lancaster Sheepskin Aviator Jacket and I am very happy with it. It fit's me perfect and is very well made, and the delivery was excellent with no problems at all."
Hi Forbes,
I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the Lancaster Jacket and service. Here's to many years' enjoyment.
Thanks
Paul
"Bought new leather jacket highly satisfied, good quality perfect fit, nice and soft leather. Thank You"
Hi Graham,

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you are happy with your leather purchase - enjoy wearing it!

Best, Lucy.
"My wife and I would like to compliment Lakeland on the quality of their products and packaging, but in particular the prompt response received form both Paul and Liam to a couple of queries. Over the years, we have purchased many coats and jackets, shirts and ' man bag ' both on-line and via Lakeland stores in Beverley, Windermere and Chester. My wife's most recent purchase on-line was the 'Blush Pink Biker ' jacket (not that she needed another jacket) and she was 'Tickled Pink ' !! ordered Saturday 6th July - delivered (today) Tuesday 9th July. She has today purchased a Ullscarf coat - colour Clay, today. Can I suggest Lakeland sell additional wardrobes !!!! Many thanks for all your assistance on sizing and odd queries - keep up the good work. Regards Jan and Alan (Member number YL092472) - Order ref: 1907122021 and 1907133139"
Hi Jan and Alan,

Wow, thank you for being such loyal customers and for leaving such an amazing review. It's so lovely to hear your kind words and feedback. I hope you enjoy wearing your purchases and we look forward to helping you with any queries or advice in the future!

Lakeland Leather is rated 4.80 based on 1,626 reviews