Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 20th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Lakeland Leather 5 star review on 30th May 2019
Kirsty Allen
More Photos & Videos
it didnt tried to make a purchase but couldnt find checkout
Because I wanted to make sure I was ordering the correct size I made several email enquiries which were promptly answered considering the current climate we are in. When I received my jacket I was more than highly delighted with the quality of the item. Also delivery was next day. Bit of advice, if ordering a leather jacket make sure you order leather care kit at same time to avoid delivery charges if you order care kit only afterwards.
Bought my husband a new leather jacket from Lakeland leathers For his birthday “ CHARLIE LEATHER RACER JACKET IN NAVY” he loves it, perfect fit, beautiful soft leather, great detail on shoulders, very dark navy, great service, arrived very quickly considering how things are right now, top quality item at a great price.
Ordered the ladies thursby jacket,which came within a couple of days,realised i needed a size bigger . Emailed them first then returned it by post. They quickly emailed back and new jacket arrived in a couple of days. Cant praise the team enough ,professional ,prompt service and the jacket is gorgeous! Thanks to all concerened !
First class online service from a quality company. e-mail assistance prior to order prompt and helpful. Leather garment ordered one day, delivered the next. Sizing spot on. High quality garment at a suprisingly low price as a result of a 5 day online marketing promotion.
Well done to all concerned
I ordered a leather jacket for my husband’s birthday early thinking that it would take a few weeks to arrive but I’m amazed to say that it arrived the next day, so early birthday for him. The quality of the jacket is more than we could have expected and the service is the best that we have had from an online order in years. I would definitely recommend Lakeland Leather to all of my family and friends.
I ordered a gift for my fiance and emailed for help to ensure it's delivery in time for a major operation. I received a reply within 5 minutes from Paul who kindly made efforts for this to be done.
Great customer service.
5 stars
I spotted the leather 'jean's' jacket on my phone app and at such a great price sent for it straight away expecting a delay but was so surprised to receive it straight away. I realised I wanted a larger size but returned and received a replacement by return of post. Congrats to all the team for making the current situation so much better.
Outstanding and highly recommend this company.
Outstanding service and jackets are exactly as described and lovely. Highly recommend this company.
CUSTOMER SERVICE 2ND TO NONE - FRIENDLY AND PROFFESIONAL - MY BAG AND BELT IS SO SO SOFT AND VERY EXPENSIVE LOOKING
I WILL BE BACK I PURCHASED A JACKET ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO AND I AM DUE ANOTHER ONE I WILL BE BUYING FROM LAKELAND
Hi lakeland .got my blue nuebuck leather jacket yesterday and its gorgeous this is my second leather jacket from you and the quality is fab ..your always my first choice when looking for leather goods ..the fit is perfect too.. the 20% off was also welcomed at this time as iv not been able to shop for my 50th birthday gift from my husband ..but now I have it n I'm a happy Easter bunny ...also have a handbag n wallet which are also of wonderful quality..so thanks n keep making lovely leather goods
Just bought Grasmere Biker Jacket in Coral Red. Absolutely love it! Fit is great - just as I expected. Price was brilliant. So was customer service. Packed with care. Order to delivery time was just 2 days. Very impressive during these difficult times. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality leather at an affordable price.
I responded to a recent marketing email saying there was a blanket 20% off online purchases. To give myself a treat in these 'lockdown' times I ordered a Hartsop Flapover Leather cross body bag in brown on Saturday 28/3/20.

Expecting there to be quite a delay given the current situation with covid-19 I was really surprised when I received my delivery today (2/4/20)! Just 5 days later.

Thank you SO MUCH for such a swift effort in responding to my order and the beautiful bag, which was packaged really well. I can't recommend this company enough.
I've been looking for a small cross body bag for ages and this is just perfect. The leather is lovely and soft, and despite the current lockdown it was delivered quickly, well packaged too. Thank you
Have recently bought 2 leather jackets from Lakeland for myself.

The quality of the leather is exceptional and the speedy delivery was excellent.

I wholeheartedly recommend Lakeland products, for I am chuffed with my 2 leather jackets.

Cheers and thank you.
I have bought coats and jackets from Lakeland for forty years and I have never had any problem whatsoever.
My latest purchase is the Patterdale Nubuck leather coat and it is fabulous!

I find the description on line is so accurate, the sizing is true
and the service is faultless. The pricing is so competitive and of course there are always really good offers. The delivery always arrives beautifully packaged in record time. Any queries or questions are dealt with immediately.

I have never had to return any product and, trust me, I have had more than a few! Consequently I cannot comment on this particular aspect but I am a quite sure it would be fair and fast.

I highly recommend this company’s products and service.
My coat arrived today. It is, by far, the best, most beautiful, warm and glorious piece of clothing I have ever had. I can't stop looking at it, putting it on, taking it off and just touching it. Faultless craftsmanship, understated classic style, comfortable and so so soft to the touch. Love it.
Thanks for letting me know that you have closed your shops temporarily due to the virus outbreak and at least I could order accessories to go with my lakes handbags online and hopefully will see you in the Ambleside shop soon. Big fan of Lakeland leather and have to keep hold of my favourite bag so a good friend doesn't go walkabout with it. Claire
I bought an Aviator leather jacket 15 years ago at Windermere branch of Lakeland and I thought it was time to buy another as the 'old faithfulI' was beginning to look a bit tierd. I visited the York branch recently and what a disappointment. Nothing like the quality of the one I bought 15 years ago and about half the weight. If the quality improves to the level of my existing one I may buy another from you.
Hi David,
I'm sorry to hear your thoughts on the diminishing quality of our jackets. Our latest range of Aviator jackets are made from UK sheepskin, and in our opinion are our best ever. UK sheepskin is naturally plump, well husbanded and as a result has minimal imperfections.
If you feel our new jackets feel thinner, I'd love to have the weight of your 'old faithful', and then we can compare. If you're correct, the information will be fed back to our product team for next year's creations.
Thanks