Lakeland Leather Reviews

Read Lakeland Leather Reviews

directsales@lakelandleather.co.uk

Lakeland Head Office

Tell us how Lakeland Leather made you happy
I recently bought a handbag (Emma Organiser) from Lakeland Leather, as a present for my Mum who was 90 earlier this week. I was very pleased with the bag, seemed well made and soft leather etc. Ideal for Mum who likes compartments - and it can be made into a cross-body so she can have both hands free for walking stick etc.

Anyway, she was absolutely thrilled with it, so much so that she transferred everything from her 'old' handbag to the new - and gave old one to me for the charity shop! I still can't believe how pleased she was/is, especially as “what do I need at my age ?” seemed to be like a stuck record for weeks before!!

I actually ordered 3 bags - all gorgeous but chose 1 and returned the other 2. Delivery speedy, items well packed and undamaged; returns straightforward and quick refund.
Definitely recommend Lakeland Leather
I'd been looking for ages to replace my old faithful leather jacket, at Lakeland leather, pre lockdown but couldn't find, the one.
Black Friday saved the day! I treated myself... what an amazing discount, prompt delivery, beautifully packaged, high quality leather...so soft. I'm delighted! So much so, I've been back on site and ordered another one! Really cheered me up
I bought a Jilly Leather Jacket and was blown away by the quality. The leather is so soft and supple and is a really striking tan colour. I always used to buy my leather jackets from Jaeger, so this is a first time purchase, but definitely won't be my last. The quality of the jacket far exceeds other suppliers. Their Customer Service team are so helpful and friendly and respond really quickly both on the phone and via email. I am hooked! Can't wait for the new Jilly which I have been told will shortly be available in Navy. Thank you Lakeland Team, you are doing a great job!
From ordering to receiving it was a very smooth transaction, Fantastic service by a fantastic team who must be very proud of the work they do to make customers very happy with their purchase. Can't thank you enough
This is my 3rd year buying online with Lakeland, I used to buy on shopping trips in Southport. I am extremely happy with everything I have bought, I'm slowly building up my leather collection, leather jacket,boots, handbag (on the lookout for another soon)and my last purchase was the brown leather duffle coat, which is absolutely fabulous, keeping me warm on these colder days. I did have a problem with my card not going through online with my last purchase,but when I rang up,the lovely Man I spoke to sorted it out for me, I've also purchased wallets and purses,top quality and still in excellent condition after a good few years. 10/10
Very prompt service. I ordered.2 handbags on the friday and they arrived on the monday. The bags were both beautifully made from good quality leather, decent size inner pockets for the moat recent mobile phones. Excellent value for money. I would definitely buy again from this company.
Not good service. Very disappointing to find out that I have to pay to return the item. Obviously there is not any store in London and even if you go to a store you cannot try the items. I did not like it but now I have to pay for tracked delivery postage to send it back to the seller. The hanger was also broken when it arrived. I hope I won’t be charged for that too.
Excellent first class service I would recommend this company.
The Quality of the Jacket I purchased was superb.
I bought an Ascari key case. Unfortunately the clips that are meant to secure the keys have a tendency to open. As a result I lost a security door key that cost me a lot more than the key case to replace.
This product is not fit for purpose.
After visiting the Beverley, East Riding store I was treated quite appallingly by the shop manager who barked out 'Have you sanitised! on entering ,I had, thinking she must be talking to someone else I ignored this, she barked across the shop even louder HAVE YOU SANITISED! no politeness no finesse. Now lets be clear on this I am in complete agreement with these restrictions for staff and customer safety, what I will not put up with is this kind of rudeness and embarrassment especially when you are a potential buyer in their premises, there is a way of dealing with this situation, politely! This manageress should, I hope, be severely reprimanded for this behaviour. I told her to forget it, my wife and I have spent a considerable amount of money in the Beverley store, not anymore.
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent visit to our Beverly store. For the protection of our staff and customers we are asking everyone that enters the store to sanitise their hands, I apologise if this caused embarrassment but this is a safety procedure that we have put in place on government recommendation to stop the spread of the virus. We understand this is a difficult time for everyone and appreciate your feedback, This has been passed on to the store manager.

Kind Regards
Lakeland Leather
Absolutely fantastic!!!!
Best handbag I have ever owned, and I am 70 ! Affordable and well made and real leather. At last , a useful and attractive bag .
I've been looking for a dark brown bag for a while bought the Bowland from Ideal World website. The bag is perfect and really good value for money. It's a bag that is suitable for all occasions, shopping, lunch, coffee mornings and days out with the girls. There's plenty of room for all my basics and the adjustable strap means I can have it as a crossbody or shoulder bag. This is my first Lakeland bag but will definitely be buying more in the future.
Delighted with my Valletri II leather jacket. Amazing quality & cannot thank customer care enough. Ordered yesterday arrived today. Really helpful & great communication.
Would highly recommend.
Special day yesterday Thursday went to Southport went in Lakeland leather and first impressions so relaxing and helpfull staff . could not ask for more. Marie certainly has that tip top customer service.

Pete & Ann Liverpool.
Very happy with my Aviator Faux Sheepskin Jacket in Dark Brown ,look better then I expected. Great service,ordered yesterday and received next day.
I purchased a leather bag but unfortunately it is faulty I paid cash and didn’t keep the receipt. The bag has a Lakeland stamp in it and is still available to purchase so not that old but customer service will not help without a receipt despite it obviously being one of their products
Just bought a lovely soft navy blue leather cross body bag from Southport store. Price fantastic in the Lake Land sale and lots of pockets within the bag. Thank you.
We have been looking for a shoulder bag for quite a while and could find nothing to suit, then I went onto your website and found the the ideal one, the Keswick messenger bag. I ordered it on 30th of July, and to our amazement (especially as it was free delivery) it arrived on 31st, and it is perfect. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service, we will certainly use you again and recommend you to our friends. Thank you.
Excellent quality!! Well done , im really happy with my new backpack . love the colour and the leather it's amazing 👏
Thank you !