Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lady Bailey Caravans

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Own Driver, Courier
"we found all the staff we delt with very helpfull, especially Les who sold us our caravan. nothing was to much trouble and he had a good knolledge of his stock. not atall pushy with the sale but was allways ready to help.would recomend anyone looking for a van to go have a chat with him."
"Polite and helpful team (Simon). Understood our needs and were not pushy to make a sale. I liked the way my wife was included in all discussions. On pick up, caravan was in excellent condition, serviced and clean. Nigel gave us excellent handover over two hours, showing us how everything worked. We appreciated the two days in the holiday park. Would recommend Lady Bailey Caravans as quality provider of new and used caravans."
"Thankyou very much for all your help and kindness making the thansfer from our Bailey Orion to the purchasing of our new Phoenix caravan. The selling and buying process with Simon to the very helpful handover with Nigel much appreciated. Thanks also for our 2 night stay in Wareham forest, lovely site and lovely weather."
"We found all the staff very helpful and patient. Especially with a couple who didn’t have a clue about camping! Right from Chris one of the directors. Simon from sales Dave in the shop and Alan was especially patient going through the hand over with us. Thank you all for your understanding and professional service. Would certainly recommend you. Also a very large display of caravans, which made it harder for us as we didnt know what we wanted!! Got there in the end. Thank you guys."
"Sales service not too bad. Handover excellent. Short trip away (two nights), two days after taking delivery of the caravan, revealed some faults. Appointment immediately made for faults to be rectified. Due to a cancellation, Lady Bailey have managed to fit in rectification of the faults within a week."
"1st class customer service, nothing was too much trouble and hassle free purchase of a caravan"
"Excellent change over on our way to Cornwall for our holidays, thanks to Les, Nigel and Chris, would recommend Lady Bailey."
"Professional and friendly service. Many thanks Les and Nigel for all your help."
"We found all the staff at lady bailey very helpful as this is the first time we have had a caravan ."
"Excellent. The customer service we received from the team was simply fantastic. Les, the salesman, provided excellent advice and help, as we were first time buyers. On collection, Nigel was superb, taking time to talk us through everything we needed to get us started. They even paid for us to stay at a nearby camp for two days. Highly recommended."
"This is are first venue into caravaning. We found the team at Lady Bailey very helpful and informative. Nigel's hand over was extremely informative and just what we needed before we set off for 2 nights at Wareham Forest. We had a slight problem with the electric hook up (our fault for overloading) but after a telephone call with advice from Sean all was resolved. Thank you for your help."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Engineer came out to help me on site when my caravan came away from tow bar. Everybody at Lady. Bailey did everything to sort me out with advise for the future. Rachel looked after me and demonstrated how connect the tow bar correctly I can't praise them all enough"
"The people were extremely helpful especially Nigel a real pleasure to deal with also explained everything in layman's terms also Simon very helpful, Have one little thing that could be better a few things missed as regards exterior could have been cleaner , but other than that all seems fine"
"Simon helped us through the whole buying process after agreeing a deal. Very professional from start to finish, including communications when a fridge issue caused a couple of days delay in collecting. I would highly recommend the company, great to deal with. Many thanks Tim Moody"
"A very good all service all round coupled with an excellent financial deal. Many thanks to all concerned."
"My mother and I were very satisfied with the service received and advice given on the purchase of our new Bailey caravan. We also thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Wareham Forest. Thank you."
"Simon was very helpful when purchasing Nee caravan & Nigel gave a very thorough handover"
"Very pleased with the service from looking at the caravan to handover."
"It was a pleasure to deal with the salesmen Lady Bailey Caravans"
"Very pleased with the service. Every step of the process was efficient and the swap of our old caravan for new was without any problems. All the staff at Lady Bailey were pleasant and helpful. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks"
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.75 based on 378 reviews