Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

Very good service and a thorough hand over and understanding of the caravan operation, thanks Nigel.
We are currently on our second caravan purchased from Lady Bailey.and so far have found everything to our satisfaction from Les the salesman ,Nigel who delivered both of our caravan,who’s knowledge of the workings was outstanding also the after sales service has been excellent.finally we have always received a warm welcome when we have called in to the shop
treated with respect and it was a pleasure doing business with simon and his team. They explained everything in great detail. We are looking forward to finally getting on the road.
Excellent service,Les was excellent no pressured for a sale left us alone to look over van,and we asked for some jobs to be done with no problem.
Was pleased with the service averybody was very helpful
Good service, friendly staff
Very good service even down to booking us in at the Warren Forest camp site for two nights. Both Les & Nigel were very friendly & professional. The caravan we purchased was in a very good clean condition..
Very happy with the service given by everyone we dealt with when purchasing our new caravan. Can't wait to get away in it.
Great handover of our caravan, dealt with both efficiently and courteously by both Les and Nigel. Felt we were dealing with people that care and make efforts to ensure all goes well.
Great customer service from Simon on our recent purchase. He was friendly and helpful and on collection we had a detailed handover from Nigel who definitely knows his stuff. Even the lady on the till who's name I don't know was friendly and helpful. Also a free weekend at wareham forest to try it out, nice bonus. This is the third caravan we have purchased from Lady Bailey and the customer service has always been exceptional, we wouldn't go any where else. No teething problems with the caravan either.
Buying a new caravan through lady bailey was so simple. The service I received from them lived up to the positive references given to me by my friends. The handover explanation was very comprehensive. Excellent service from start to finish and I'm sure will be well into the future. *****
I was very impressed with the trouble the staff went to to make the purchase of my new caravan as stress-free as possible. Simon handled the business side very professionally and Nigel explained the van's many features clearly and patiently.
Excellent buying experience and handover at a very competitive price.
We were delighted with the care and attention given to us by the Lady Bailey team. From our first inital visit 'just looking', right through to driving off with our new van the interest, helpfulness and courtesy was great. They even took our much loved 30yr old van in part exchange! All the individual staff were so helpful from being able to do a 'test tow' to full explanation on the day as to how the new van worked, (you were so helpful Nigel, and made it all so clear thank you) Thank you Rita for all your helpful advice too. Then to top it all, two complimentary nights at Wareham Forest 5* site for us to test out the van, Nigel even came out to change the Aqua roll, all part of the care we received. It was service of the highest order. Thank you Chris and all the team at Lady Bailey for such a great experience, we would happily recommend Lady Bailey to anyone thinking of buying a Caravan. Agnes McMullen
I have just purchased a 6 year old series 2 Bailey Unicorn Valencia from Lady Bailey Caravans, the second caravan I've purchased from them in the last 18 years. From the initial conversation with Chris (Director) and subsequently Les, the service was excellent. Everything was fully explained, and I'm delighted with the deal I secured on the caravan. The hand-over by Nigel on the day of collection was exceptionally good; he knows his stuff, and patiently explained how everything worked. I would recommend the company, and would buy from them again. They are honest and trustworthy, and if you're willing to buy Les a beer anything is possible....!!
We purchased an Bailey Orion 440-4 from Lady Bailey and have been very impressed with the service given. Both Les and Nigel were extremely helpful and made the purchase and handover a pleasure. The only minor issue was that the caravan had not been cleaned too well in places but this was rectified before we left site on the pick-up day. I would thoroughly recommend Lady Bailey to anyone looking for a new or used caravan.
Fantastic professional group of people. Very good stock of used caravans which gave us a lot to choose from. We found one that we are very impressed with for our future holidays. Big thanks to Simon, Les and Nigel for helping us get the van we have.
Caravan was a show model not checked over before handed over to me found a few faults was not happy wc did not work first night bits missing and things not finished off fridge door catch was broken had to fix myself and curtain rail srew was missing
Mr Carnt, sorry that you had these problems, our pre delivery inspection should have caught these items so we apologise for that. As I understand it these issues are now resolved. Thank you for your feedback and helping us improve.
Some things not checked before delivery eg roof blinds, radio and shower shelf.
we found all the staff we delt with very helpfull, especially Les who sold us our caravan. nothing was to much trouble and he had a good knolledge of his stock. not atall pushy with the sale but was allways ready to help.would recomend anyone looking for a van to go have a chat with him.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.74 based on 397 reviews