Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

Read Lady Bailey Caravans Reviews

hello@ladybailey.co.uk

Lady Bailey ParkWinterborne Whitechurch

excellant service
We bought our new Unicorn S4 over the phone with Les in minutes - he gave us a price for our old Pageant that we were happy with - and the whole deal was done in minutes. On collection everything went smoothly, the exchange was completed and Nigel spent time demonstrating the new van and how things work - really useful - thanks Nigel.
In brief - a really pleasant buying experience - and the 2 nights stay at Wareham Forest allowed us to get to know the caravan without being too far away if we needed help (we didn't).
Would definitely recommend this dealer to friends - thanks to Les and Nigel.

Diane & Peter
Very good price - excellent quality and very well prepared for collection
The caravan at pickup was well prepared and good instruction given at handover.further queries were promptly handled.
Les was very helpful and polite and not rushed and left to look around and decide in our own time. Very pleased with our new caravan and they gave us 2 free nights at Wareham forest so we could check out the van
This is the 5th caravan I have bought from Lady Bailey Caravans,always had good service,the salesman Les very helpful.The caravan was delivered on time,communication and handover was very good.
I collected my new Bailey Phoenix Caravan last Wednesday and overnight found a couple of faults that were put right next morning by Lady Bailey service engineer no fuss it was just fixed . Thank you for your prompt attention.
Very good service and a thorough hand over and understanding of the caravan operation, thanks Nigel.
We are currently on our second caravan purchased from Lady Bailey.and so far have found everything to our satisfaction from Les the salesman ,Nigel who delivered both of our caravan,who’s knowledge of the workings was outstanding also the after sales service has been excellent.finally we have always received a warm welcome when we have called in to the shop
treated with respect and it was a pleasure doing business with simon and his team. They explained everything in great detail. We are looking forward to finally getting on the road.
Excellent service,Les was excellent no pressured for a sale left us alone to look over van,and we asked for some jobs to be done with no problem.
Was pleased with the service averybody was very helpful
Good service, friendly staff
Very good service even down to booking us in at the Warren Forest camp site for two nights.
Both Les & Nigel were very friendly & professional.
The caravan we purchased was in a very good clean condition..
Very happy with the service given by everyone we dealt with when purchasing our new caravan.
Can't wait to get away in it.
Great handover of our caravan, dealt with both efficiently and courteously by both Les and Nigel. Felt we were dealing with people that care and make efforts to ensure all goes well.
Great customer service from Simon on our recent purchase. He was friendly and helpful and on collection we had a detailed handover from Nigel who definitely knows his stuff. Even the lady on the till who's name I don't know was friendly and helpful. Also a free weekend at wareham forest to try it out, nice bonus. This is the third caravan we have purchased from Lady Bailey and the customer service has always been exceptional, we wouldn't go any where else. No teething problems with the caravan either.
Buying a new caravan through lady bailey was so simple. The service I received from them lived up to the positive references given to me by my friends. The handover explanation was very comprehensive. Excellent service from start to finish and I'm sure will be well into the future. *****
I was very impressed with the trouble the staff went to to make the purchase of my new caravan as stress-free as possible. Simon handled the business side very professionally and Nigel explained the van's many features clearly and patiently.
Excellent buying experience and handover at a very competitive price.
Lady Bailey Caravans is rated 4.75 based on 404 reviews