Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Excellent service and a really great company too..
Just what l needed
The labels were accurately described, good value and arrived quickly. A good product. thanks.
Brilliant service, emailed back as soon as they could on a working day. Asked for certain samples and received a brilliant amount to trial, good communication and one of the best prices i have found on adhesive a4 sheets anywhere.
Excellent service. I requested a sample pack, to make sure the labels were fit for purpose. They arrived quickly and with zero cost to me. They were perfect for my needs (sending parcels via Royal Mail Click & Drop) and I have just ordered a box of 100!
Keep up the good work Labels Zoo!
Ordered samples so I could decide which suited my needs best but they never arrived. Will be shopping else where
Excellent products, good price and really speedy delivery.

Customer service pointed me to the product I needed quickly.

Very good company.
Have bought here a few times. Good quality labels and fast delivery.
Excellent service! Very quick despatch, really pleased.
This is the first time I have used this site. Trying to find the exact labels that I needed on other sites was not easy, but Labels Zoo made it simple to find them and are competitive on price.
Labels arrived the next day in excellent packaging. Very impressed.
Quality good, delivery fast.
Excellent customer service, Labels Zoo responded almost immediately to my enquiry and together we worked out the labels I need. I ordered a free sample which works perfectly and when my new website is up and running I'l be ordering Elephant labels and become a regular customer
lovely lovely labels
I ordered samples from them expecting to receive 1 sheet of each and I receive a lot more. I've now got over 100 labels and is awesome as it will save my buisness so much money!! Totally recommend!
Labels Zoo 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Quick and easy to order and the delivery was here in a couple of days! Will definitely use again
Excellent all round. Fast delivery, great products and great prices.
We were never told import duty would be added to the expense before we would receive our order. Just seems a little unprofessional not telling the customer there are hidden expenses. Your website had the Irish flag and the some european. This is clearly misleading.
We’d like to apologise for your experience. Our despatches are carried out from the UK and, unfortunately, import charges are a fact of life after Brexit. It is impossible to communicate with our customers effectively through an e-commerce site as the charges are variable based on the method of delivery and the country of import. We have therefore taken the decision to halt trading on the .ie site. Our goods can still be ordered by contacting customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk.

Please can you let us know what you were charged, with a breakdown if possible. We will provide a voucher to the value of the costs, excluding VAT
I didn't receive the item I ordered
Hello,
Many thanks for your review and the free sample order placed with us. We send our free samples out via Royal Mail postal service so unfortunately we cannot track delivery. I will send some more samples first class post. Best wishes ZK
Ordered self adhesive labels Sunday afternoon, arrived Tuesday morning.
They we're very well packed and exactly what I ordered, making me a future customer!
Thanks guys great service!
Awesome company to deal with , delivery practically the next day , was great to find an online shop that is less expensive than obvious platforms, about of labels per pack exceeded most online shops.
Labels Zoo is rated 4.77 based on 528 reviews