Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Telephone
"Good quality labels. Arrived incredibly fat (ordered in the evening and they arrived next morning) Will definitely use again."
"I love it when online shopping is as easy as it's supposed to be! I had used Labels Zoo labels before and found them perfect. Ordering again was a no brainier, delivery was speedy and I am a happy shopper 😊"
"Good prices, quick deliveries. Perfect every time."
"Prompt delivery, Good product!"
"Excellent product and service. Thank you"
"Really speedy delivery"
"Really fast service."
"Fantastic service. Defiantly use again ."
"Always top drawer customer service, polite, friendly and helpful, and the labels are (of course) always perfect!"
"Quick and easy service, we always use Labels Zoo over here at www.thepetvault.com"
"When I received my samples from labels zoo I was very happy, I will definitely be buying in the future."
"I have used Labels Zoo and would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. The web site is easy to use and very prompt delivery with no fuss. Thank You"
"received the free sample ......envelope had a sticker on it and 4 pages in side were all blank!.."
Hi Steven,

Many thanks for your sample request and review.

Yes this is correct our labels are plain for the user to over print. They are mainly used as dispatch notes and invoices for ecommerce companies.

I'm sorry if you found the site misleading in anyway. The animals are just our way of identifying the different label sizes.

Best regards

Zookeeper
"Good labels,"
"Never had a problem with Labels Zoo. All orders processed and delivered very quickly. 5*"
"Fablious! As usual! Tar :)"
"Hi, Delivery service is very good but I asked for a quote on customised labels twice and not heard back in 3 weeks. Rgds"
Hi,

Thank you for the review and apologies for the delay with pricing. Unfortunately your original request didn't get through to the zookeeper, maybe one of the monkeys intercepted it. We have now received your secondary email and replied with our price. Hopefully you've received it.

Thanks

Zookeeper
"Always a great service!"
"Wounderfull service"