Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Excellent customer service, Labels Zoo responded almost immediately to my enquiry and together we worked out the labels I need. I ordered a free sample which works perfectly and when my new website is up and running I'l be ordering Elephant labels and become a regular customer
lovely lovely labels
I ordered samples from them expecting to receive 1 sheet of each and I receive a lot more. I've now got over 100 labels and is awesome as it will save my buisness so much money!! Totally recommend!
Labels Zoo 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Quick and easy to order and the delivery was here in a couple of days! Will definitely use again
Excellent all round. Fast delivery, great products and great prices.
We were never told import duty would be added to the expense before we would receive our order. Just seems a little unprofessional not telling the customer there are hidden expenses. Your website had the Irish flag and the some european. This is clearly misleading.
We’d like to apologise for your experience. Our despatches are carried out from the UK and, unfortunately, import charges are a fact of life after Brexit. It is impossible to communicate with our customers effectively through an e-commerce site as the charges are variable based on the method of delivery and the country of import. We have therefore taken the decision to halt trading on the .ie site. Our goods can still be ordered by contacting customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk.

Please can you let us know what you were charged, with a breakdown if possible. We will provide a voucher to the value of the costs, excluding VAT
I didn't receive the item I ordered
Hello,
Many thanks for your review and the free sample order placed with us. We send our free samples out via Royal Mail postal service so unfortunately we cannot track delivery. I will send some more samples first class post. Best wishes ZK
Ordered self adhesive labels Sunday afternoon, arrived Tuesday morning.
They we're very well packed and exactly what I ordered, making me a future customer!
Thanks guys great service!
Awesome company to deal with , delivery practically the next day , was great to find an online shop that is less expensive than obvious platforms, about of labels per pack exceeded most online shops.
Fantastic product, very pleased.
Brilliant labels - so good to get samples and now just deciding what sizes I need. Will definitely be ordering
The service is amazing i requested a sample and i got a couple of sheets for free. I will definetly be buying from labels zoo once i have used my samples up. Also great price very cheap
I requested a sampler when I came across Label Zoo. I needed one A4 sheet label and was looking to buy in bulk for my own business. The sampler I received , very quickly and well packaged. The label paper is very smooth and takes ink really well. I shall now be looking into making an order. Very impressed.
~Ellie
Exactly what I was looking for and great value for money labels- Thank you
Good quality labels at the right price
Excellent service and prompt
It’s a great buying from you.it was quick and the product is fantastic.
I am going to make my order as this is a sample
Good speedy service and delivery
Product arrived just as ordered. Very pleased with service and product.
Quick delivery on both our orders so far. Labels we received have all been good so far.
Excellent integrated labels, so convenient to use and good quality. Stick well on the carton boxes.
Labels Zoo is rated 4.78 based on 517 reviews