Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
"Excellent service, quality labels and all at a market leading price!"
"Really good company. Order arrived super quick! Thanks"
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer
"Always very pleased with the quality and price of the labels. Very quick delivery I don't shop anywhere else for my integrated labels."
"Fantastic service - I ran out due to an error on my side - the Labels Zoo team had my new order with me by 9.45 the next morning."
"We use labels zoo regularly as they are competitively priced and never had an issue with deliveries."
"great range to suit all requirements. i was looking to set up a business and needed invoices with self adhesive labels to reduce time and resources. possible ordered a sample of the wrong type but that was my fault.Once i set up my business then i will be placing an order."
"Always deliver next day. Always a high-quality product"
"Easy to use website (love the codes) Great delivery service and packaged well. Very competitive prices. What's not to love! :)"
"I never usually bother to leave reviews, but I wanted to this time as I received such excellent assistance and service from the team. They helped me select the correct product over the phone and I received my order literally the next day. Thanks very much- such great service."
"Best labels/service and I've tried a few."
"Very happy with labels and fast delivery!"
"Top quality products, great customer service and fast shipping."
"Many suppliers offer 190mm x 90mm, but the team at Labels Zoo offer the perfect size for us 190mm x 100mm. The extra 10mm makes all the difference, allowing us to display courier barcodes and customer details without having to modify or compress them. Great idea to give the products animal names too - We now know we need to reorder Crocodile labels"
"Very fast delivery and good quality labels."
"Very easy transaction. Very quick delivery and very good value for money. 10/10."
"Easy to order,easy to use website,fast delivery and quality paper. Keep it up."
"Very speedy delivery and the website is easy to use."
"Labels Zoo are FABULOUS! I had a delivery problem (Damn you Royal Mail!), but once I let the zookeeper know, he released a hundred Robins, and they all flew straight here! (though, believe it or not, it still took RM two days to do it - and the postman didn't even ring my bell, despite my sign clearly asking him to do so!). I wish I was in a position to have to visit the zoo every week!"
"Quick & Easy Online Transaction, Super Fast Delivery. 5 Star Service!"
"Very helpful and prompt. Friendly company to deal with."
Labels Zoo is rated 4.80 based on 383 reviews