Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

My first order with Labels Zoo was expedited promptly and well packaged.
Nice quality
All good quality stickers and well packaged. However, because they were sent separately 1 box took 2 days and the other 5 days.
Great service.
Unfortunately my order was shipped to my billing address and not my shipping address. At a very busy time I had to make a 120 mile round trip to collect the large order that was left in the driveway at my old address before it was stolen or rain on. After emailing customer service - i had no reply.
Hi Claire, I'd like to firstly thank you for the order. I do apologise that your experience hasn't been a positive one, i'm even more disappointed that somehow we've missed an opportunity to rectify the situation. I haven't yet been able to find your email, something I've asked our IT team to look into, however I would always encourage a call for anything with such urgency. We have a small team manning the phones from 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday. I'm sure we could have prevented your long trip if we had known. Again thank you for ordering with us and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Best wishes Zookeeper.
Labels are top quality! Delivered quickly and packaged well! Will definitely order again! X
Super fast delivery and good quality labels
Right price, right quantities, fast delivery, wish I had found you first! now on the suppliers list.
Very quick turnaround - perfect
Good prices and super quick delivery, thank you
Amazing products and wide variety. Will definitely shop in future. 👍🏼
Super fast delivery. Love the animal labels - makes it much easier to remember. Even like the corny jokes in the emails - are you having a giraffe! Emotionally bonded with the brand immediately! Made us smile. Prices are very competitive too as we changed from a company we have been ordering from for 10 years!
Great range of labels and very competitively priced. Also very helpful people to deal with and fast delivery times. Check out the brilliant humorous website, which is really easy to use and locate the correct product.
Very prompt service. Thanks
Excellent service and a really great company too..
Just what l needed
The labels were accurately described, good value and arrived quickly. A good product. thanks.
Brilliant service, emailed back as soon as they could on a working day. Asked for certain samples and received a brilliant amount to trial, good communication and one of the best prices i have found on adhesive a4 sheets anywhere.
Excellent service. I requested a sample pack, to make sure the labels were fit for purpose. They arrived quickly and with zero cost to me. They were perfect for my needs (sending parcels via Royal Mail Click & Drop) and I have just ordered a box of 100! Keep up the good work Labels Zoo!
Ordered samples so I could decide which suited my needs best but they never arrived. Will be shopping else where
Labels Zoo is rated 4.77 based on 542 reviews