Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Verified Buyer

This is our second order for integrated labels. The first batch was fantastic, however in the most recent batch the glue on the 'peel off' integrated labels is far too sticky and so the labels will tear when peeling them unless you are particularly careful. This greatly slows down the process of labelling parcels because of the need to take extra care, so there is no longer such a time saving using integrated labels rather than using a documents-enclosed pouch.
We also ordered 6,000 address labels - these appear to have absorbed moisture at some point (before arrivng with us) and so the sheets are all curled. At present they appear to be going through the printer without jamming, but this remains a concern...

excellent service
Mahmood U
Verified Buyer

your service is very fast and i am lucky that i am dealing with this company
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer

As always label zoo products are great quality, good price and fast delivery. I don't go anywhere else for my invoice labels
Suzy B
Verified Buyer

really quick and easy to order and they usually turn up the next day.
Joanne C
Verified Buyer

Slightly more expensive then some other brands but don't let this out you off. The paper quality is 10x better and the pages don't stick together like cheaper brands. I wouldn't choose any other brand now
An M
Verified Buyer

Labels Zoo make my life and my business run so much easier. I don't have to think twice about where to get my labels. Their customer service is sublime, their communication is friendly and they are totally hassle-free! There are not enough businesses out there like that. I love their wit and enthusiasm and will return to shop with them because it works and it's simple. Thanks Zoo Keepers ;).
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer

Every online business in Ireland should buy their posting label / invoice sheets from Labelzoo, I am so glad that I found them when the supplier I was using let me down, I recommend them 100%, free delivery and fast order processing and labels are the best quality I have had.
Lisa P
Verified Buyer

Great service, I nearly always forget to order integrated labels until the last minute, so your fast delivery is fantastic!
Verified Buyer

Pleased I could receive a free sample before I buy for real
Alice H
Verified Buyer

Easy transaction, very fast delivery, quality product no jamming in the printer and sufficiently sticky! Would recommend.
Bilal K

Good service
Verified Buyer

The label names are a genius idea! Great quality labels, on time every time. Labels Zoo isn't our primary labels (as we use bespoke), however we rely on Labels Zoo for our backup labels for emergencies and have ordered 3/4 times now - perfect every time. Good phone support as well. Really great company, highly recommended!
Hayleigh F
Verified Buyer

Great labels & fast shipping. Very happy - Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Great quality, value for money and efficient delivery. Consistently happy with this company.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, next working day delivery.

very good company
Ruth M
Verified Buyer

Good price and prompt delivery, just as I'd hoped.
SILVIA S
Verified Buyer

Arrived as promised and worked well.
Asma R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fast delivery and labels are very strong.
Pricing expensive compared to others though! So am having a look at other sellers to see if I can get cheaper. But definitely happy with what ive seen so far.
Labels Zoo is rated 4.79 based on 351 reviews