Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
"Hello. I have been sent the wrong size labels, I now realize that this is probably my fault in the first place. Please will you arrange for pickup the labels when you drop the replacements off, I will let you know the right size labels ASAP. Kind regards, James"
Hi James,

Many thanks for placing your order with us. Sorry to hear you've ordered the wrong goods, if you can email customersupport@labelszoo.com with your requirements then we can arrange for the correct labels to be delivered and the incorrect ones to be collected.

Best regards Zookeeper
"Being able to have a few samples of the labels was very useful as we could be sure that we were ordering the correct ones. However, I have to point out that the wording on your website is very misleading. We purchased the Penguin labels, the website states that a 1000 labels start from £17.27 - but that is only if you order 10,000 - a 1000 labels actually costs £27.85 plus vat which is almost twice the price. Plus you then add on postage and charge vat yet again. We bought the labels because they are a great product, but I think you should be more upfront (dare I say honest) when it comes to the actual costs."
Many thanks for your review and we’re glad you liked our product.

We’ve tried to set up our pricing so that it is clear and easy to compare against our competitors. However we’ll have a review of what we can do to improve.

Many thanks

ZK
"Le papier est fin et l'étiquette se décolle trop facilement"
"Not received them yet"
We're really sorry your free samples haven't arrived yet. I've checked and they were sent out the same day via Royal Mail. We'll send another set out for you in today's post. They should hopefully be with you by Thursday at the latest.

Regards

The Zoo Keeper
"Shame to see the paper used in the dispatch notes has been replaced with a thinner one -"
We are really sorry that you are not happy with your recent batch of product. We have not changed our specification for the paper so we have kicked off an investigation to what has changed. We appreciate you giving us this feedback
"Paper quality has recently dropped which results in the invoice getting jammed in the printer."
We are really sorry that you are not happy with our product. We will arrange for them to be collected and replaced from a different production batch. We will analyse the returns. Thank you for raising this issue and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
"Order process was nice and easy but three days after placing the order and being advised it would be with me next day I am still waiting for the goods. It would seem the first box was lost in transit and that a second box would be sent out, but no sign of that either!!"
We have to apologise for the problems with your delivery. As you say your order was placed 3 days ago and should have been with you 2 days ago. When we found out that our courier had misplaced your order (yesterday) we immediately dispatched another box which should be with you today. I have just checked with our courier and the order is 'out for delivery' now. It should be with you soon.

Regards

The Zoo Keeper
We've just received an email from our courier showing proof of delivery with at 15:32 - glad to know you finally have your goods. I'm sure you can see, from the large majority of our review, that this problem is very unusual. Once again we apologise for issues with our courier and hope that you feel we’ve done everything we could to correct the problem.
"I liked that you had swift shipping of your samples , but I would of liked to of seen examples of your works for other people not just plain labels as this did not give me an idea of the range you could produce."
We're sorry to hear you're not pleased with your samples. Most of the labels available through our site are plain white labels for use in inkjet or laser printers. The samples we supply can be ordered on a product by product basis rather to allow customers to test our products before committing to purchase. The samples supplied were the ones requested - 6 Labels per A4 sheet. If you're interested in ordering some personalised labels please drop us a line or give us a call.
Labels Zoo is rated 4.80 based on 411 reviews