Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Telephone
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Hi, Delivery service is very good but I asked for a quote on customised labels twice and not heard back in 3 weeks. Rgds
Hi,

Thank you for the review and apologies for the delay with pricing. Unfortunately your original request didn't get through to the zookeeper, maybe one of the monkeys intercepted it. We have now received your secondary email and replied with our price. Hopefully you've received it.

Thanks

Zookeeper
This is our second order for integrated labels. The first batch was fantastic, however in the most recent batch the glue on the 'peel off' integrated labels is far too sticky and so the labels will tear when peeling them unless you are particularly careful. This greatly slows down the process of labelling parcels because of the need to take extra care, so there is no longer such a time saving using integrated labels rather than using a documents-enclosed pouch. We also ordered 6,000 address labels - these appear to have absorbed moisture at some point (before arrivng with us) and so the sheets are all curled. At present they appear to be going through the printer without jamming, but this remains a concern...
Product arrive promptly and as expected, but I'm still waiting for them to contact me back in regard to an email I sent! Almost 2 weeks later. So extremely POOR communication.
Many thanks for taking the time out to post a review, all feedback is appreciated. I have checked our system and cannot see any email queries from you. Please do email us, customersupport@labelszoo.com or call us on 0800 707 6567 and we'll be happy to help. Regards
Have you delivered the labels yet?
Sorry you haven't received you labels yet. We have checked with the courier and they were delivered next day at 12:46. We believe that as you were out at the time to courier arrived the goods were left with a neighbour.

Please let us know if this is not the case.

Regards

The Zoo Keeper
Basically they did not print off what l wanted. Apart from that it is good quality. label Zoo
paper is alot thinner on this order compared to before . maybe a qc issue
First of all I do like the product...(single Integrated label)! However I do wish you would create more detailed tutorials on how the *whole process works*...I'm a first time user and even though I can download the template for MS word....HOW do I actually get the sales details onto the invoice to then print from ebay? I mean how do ALL the customers details appear in the right ordr on the invoice automatically...I find the tutorial on this very poor! I recommend you create *video step by step tutorials* on how this all works A to Z...you will attract MORE custom too....I was nearly put off buying but I thought the process would be explained more throughly after the purchase!
For good for adults with children
Labels Zoo is rated 4.80 based on 439 reviews